BUDGET: 20 LPA (MAX)
What you will do - Key Responsibilities
- DevOps architect will be responsible for testing, QC, debugging support, all of the various Server Side and Java software/servers for various products developed or procured by the company, will debug problems with integration of all software, on-field deployment issues and suggest improvements/work-arounds("hacks") and structured solutions/approaches.
- Responsible for Scaling the architecture towards 10M+ users.
- Will work closely with other team members including other Web Developers, Software Developers, Application Engineers, product managers to test and deploy existing products for various specialists and personnel using the software.
- Will act in capacity of Team Lead as necessary to coordinate and organize individual effort towards a successful completion / demo of an application.
- Will be solely responsible for the application approval before demo to clients, sponsors and investors.
- Should understand the ins and outs of Docker and Kubernetes
- Can architect complex cloud-based solutions using multiple products on either AWS or GCP
- Should have a solid understanding of cryptography and secure communication
- Know your way around Unix systems and can write complex shell scripts comfortably
- Should have a solid understanding of Processes and Thread Scheduling at the OS level
- Skilled with Ruby, Python or similar scripting languages
- Experienced with installing and managing multiple GPUs spread across multiple machines
- Should have at least 5 years managing large server deployments
DevOps Engineer (IT & Networking)
DevOps - 3 Years - Intermediate Python - 2 Years AWS - 3 Years - Intermediate Docker - 3 Years - Intermediate Kubernetes - 3 Years - Intermediate
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Nayan Technologies
- 3+ years work experience writing clean production code
- Well versed with maintaining infrastructure as code (Terraform, Cloudformation etc). High proficiency with Terraform / Terragrunt is absolutely critical
- Experience of setting CI/CD pipelines from scratch
- Experience with AWS(EC2, ECS, RDS, Elastic Cache etc), AWS lambda, Kubernetes, Docker, ServiceMesh
- Experience with ETL pipelines, Bigdata infra
- Understanding of common security issues
Roles / Responsibilities:
- Write terraform modules for deploying different component of infrastructure in AWS like Kubernetes, RDS, Prometheus, Grafana, Static Website
- Configure networking, autoscaling. continuous deployment, security and multiple environments
- Make sure the infrastructure is SOC2, ISO 27001 and HIPAA compliant
- Automate all the steps to provide a seamless experience to developers.
- Responsible for building, managing, and maintaining deployment pipelines and developing self-service tooling formanaging Git, Linux, Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD & Pipelining etc in cloud infrastructure
- Responsible for building and managing DevOps agile tool chain with
- Responsible for working as an integrator between developer teams and various cloud infrastructures.
- Responsibilities include helping the development team with best practices, provisioning monitoring, troubleshooting, optimizing and tuning, automating and improving deployment and release processes.
- Responsible for maintaining application security with perioding tracking and upgrading package dependencies in coordination with respective developer teams .
- Responsible for packaging and containerization of deploy units and strategizing it in coordination with developer team
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure. Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Responsible for documentation of the process.
- Responsible for leading projects with end to end execution
Qualification: Bachelors of Engineering /MCA Preferably with AWS Cloud certification
Ideal Candidate -
- is experienced between 2-4 years with AWS certification and DevOps
- age less than 30 years, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- is interested in building a sustainable DevOps platform with maximum
- is interested in learning and being challenged on day to day basis.
- who can take ownership of the tasks and is willing to take the necessary
action to get it done.
- who can solve complex problems.
- who is honest with their quality of work and is comfortable with taking
ownership of their success and failure, Both
We are looking to fill the role of AWS devops engineer . To join our growing team, please review the list of responsibilities and qualifications.
- Engineer solutions using AWS services (Cloud Formation, EC2, Lambda, Route 53, ECS, EFS )
- Balance hardware, network, and software layers to arrive at a scalable and maintainable solution that meets requirements for uptime, performance, and functionality
- Monitor server applications and use tools and log files to troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Maintain 99.99% availability of the web and integration services
- Anticipate, identify, mitigate, and resolve issues relating to client facing infrastructure
- Monitor, analyse, and predict trends for system performance, capacity, efficiency, and reliability and recommend enhancements in order to better meet client SLAs and standards
- Research and recommend innovative and automated approaches for system administration and DevOps tasks
- Deploy and decommission client environments for multi and single tenant hosted applications following and updating as needed established processes and procedures
- Follow and develop CPA change control processes for modifications to systems and associated components
Practice configuration management, including maintenance of component inventory and related documentation per company policies and procedures.
- Git/GitHub version control tools
- Linux and/or Windows Virtualisation (VMWare, Xen, KVM, Virtual Box )
- Cloud computing (AWS, Google App Engine, Rackspace Cloud)
- Application Servers, servlet containers and web servers (WebSphere, Tomcat)
- Bachelors / Masters Degree - 2+ years experience in software development
- Must have experience with AWS VPC networking and security
What you’ll be doing at Novo:
● Systems thinking
● Creating best practices, templates, and automation for build, test, integration and
deployment pipelines on multiple projects
● Designing and developing tools for easily creating and managing dev/test infrastructure
and services in AWS cloud
● Providing expertise and guidance on CI/CD, Github, and other development tools via
● Monitoring and support systems in Dev, UAT and production environments
● Building mock services and production-like data sources for use in development and
● Managing Github integrations, feature flag systems, code coverage tools, and other
development & monitoring tools tools
● Participating in support rotations to help troubleshoot to infrastructure issues
Stacks you eat everyday ( For Devops Engineer )
● Creating and working with containers, as well as using container orchestration tools
(Kubernetes / Docker)
● AWS: S3, EKS, EC2, RDS, Route53, VPC etc.
● Fair understanding of Linux
● Good knowledge of CI/CD : Jenkins / CircleCI / Github Actions
● Basic level of monitoring
● Support for Deployment along with various Web Servers and Linux environments , both
backend and frontend.
We are a boutique IT services & solutions firm headquartered in the Bay Area with offices in India. Our offering includes custom-configured hybrid cloud solutions backed by our managed services. We combine best in class DevOps and IT infrastructure management practices, to manage our clients Hybrid Cloud Environments.
In addition, we build and deploy our private cloud solutions using Open stack to provide our clients with a secure, cost effective and scale able Hybrid Cloud solution. We work with start-ups as well as enterprise clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Cloud Engineer to work on exciting projects and have an opportunity to expand their knowledge working on adjacent technologies as well.
Must have skills
• Provisioning skills on IaaS cloud computing for platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP.
• Strong working experience in AWS space with various AWS services and implementations (i.e. VPCs, SES, EC2, S3, Route 53, Cloud Front, etc.)
• Ability to design solutions based on client requirements.
• Some experience with various network LAN/WAN appliances like (Cisco routers and ASA systems, Barracuda, Meraki, SilverPeak, Palo Alto, Fortinet, etc.)
• Understanding of networked storage like (NFS / SMB / iSCSI / Storage GW / Windows Offline)
• Linux / Windows server installation, maintenance, monitoring, data backup and recovery, security, and administration.
• Good knowledge of TCP/IP protocol & internet technologies.
• Passion for innovation and problem solving, in a start-up environment.
• Good communication skills.
Good to have
• Remote Monitoring & Management.
• Familiarity with Kubernetes and Containers.
• Exposure to DevOps automation scripts & experience with tools like Git, bash scripting, PowerShell, AWS Cloud Formation, Ansible, Chef or Puppet will be a plus.
• Architect / Practitioner certification from OEM with hands-on capabilities.
What you will be working on
• Trouble shoot and handle L2/ L3 tickets.
• Design and architect Enterprise Cloud systems and services.
• Design, Build and Maintain environments primarily in AWS using EC2, S3/Storage, CloudFront, VPC, ELB, Auto Scaling, Direct Connect, Route53, Firewall, etc.
• Build and deploy in GCP/ Azure as needed.
• Architect cloud solutions keeping performance, cost and BCP considerations in mind.
• Plan cloud migration projects as needed.
• Collaborate & work as part of a cohesive team.
• Help build our private cloud offering on Open stack.
" Skills : Strong experience in Ansible, Cloud, Linux, Python or Shell or Bash scripting
" Experience : 3 - 6 Years
" Location : Bangalore
Good to have cloud skills - Docker / Kubernetes
Scripting skills - Any of Shell / Perl/ bash/Python
Good to have Terraform
- Good experience in AWS services like Elastic Compute Cloud(EC2), IAM, RDS, API Gateway, Cognito, etc.
- Using GIT, SonarQube, Ansible, Nexus, Nagios, etc.
- Strong experience in creating, importing and launching volumes with security groups, auto-scaling, Load Balancers, Fault-tolerant
- Experience in configuring Jenkins job with related Plugins for Building, Testing, and Continuous Deployment to accomplish the complete CI/CD.
Devops Engineer Position - 3+ years
Kubernetes, Helm - 3+ years (dev & administration)
Monitoring platform setup experience - Prometheus, Grafana
Azure/ AWS/ GCP Cloud experience - 1+ years.
Ansible/Terraform/Puppet - 1+ years
CI/CD - 3+ years
1. Developing a video player website where students can learn various courses, view e-books, solve tests, etc.
2. Building the product to reach higher scalability
3. Developing software to integrate with internal back-end systems
4. Working on AWS cloud platform
5. Working on Amazon Ec2, Amazon S3 bucket, and Git
6. Working on the implementation of continuous integration and deployment pipelines using Jenkins (mandatory)
7. Monitoring, troubleshooting, and diagnosing infrastructure systems (excellent knowledge required for the same)
8. Building tools to reduce the occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
9. Should have experience in MERN Stack too.