DevOps – Technical Skills
- Excellent understanding of at least any one of the programming language Ruby, Python and Java
- Good understanding and hands on experience in Shell/Bash/YAML scripting
- Experience with CI/CD Pipelines and automation processes across different tech stacks and cloud providers (AWS / Azure)
- Experience in Maven and Git workflows
- Hands on experience in working with container orchestration tools such as Docker and Kubernetess
- Good knowledge in any Devops Automation Tools like Chef, Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Fabric etc
- Experience managing stakeholders and external interfaces and setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Hands on experience in any Cloud infrastructure like AWS or Azure.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience in Unix OS
- Able to Identify improvements within existing processes to reduce technical debt.
- Experience in network, server, application status monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Possess good problem solving and debugging skills. Troubleshoot issues and coordinate with development teams to streamline builds.
- Exposure to DevSecOps and Agile principles is a plus
- Good communication and inter personal skills
Experience- 5 to 7 Yrs
Designation- Assistant Manager
Location- Pune , Bangalore, Mumbai
Notice Period- Immediate to 1 month
Position: DevOps Engineer
Experience: 7 + Yrs.
We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven DevOps Engineer to join our team.
The person will be part of a team that is responsible for designing & implementing automation from scratch for medium to large-scale cloud infrastructure and providing services to our North American customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Gather and analyze cloud infrastructure requirements
- Automating system tasks and infrastructure using a scripting language (Python and Ruby preferred), with configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef), service registry and discovery tools (Consul and Vault, etc), infrastructure orchestration tools (Terraform, CloudFormation), and automated imaging tools (Packer)
- Support existing infrastructure, analyze problem areas and come up with solutions
- An eye for monitoring – the candidate should be able to look at complex infrastructure
and be able to figure out what to monitor and how.
- Work along with the Engineering team to help out with Infrastructure / Network Automation
- Deploy infrastructure as code and automate as much as possible
- Good understanding of the provisioning of Bare Metal and Virtual Machines
- Working knowledge of Configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet, and Redfish (Any 2 mandatory)
- Experience in scripting languages like Ruby, Python and Shell Scripting
- Working knowledge of VMWare, OpenStack, Microsoft Hyper-V and other virtualization platforms
- Experience with devising, managing, and extending monitoring solutions for large-scale environments
- Working knowledge of IP networking, VPNs, DNS, load balancing, firewalling & IPS concepts
- Strong Linux/Unix administration skills.
- Self-starter who can implement with minimal guidance
- Hands-on experience setting up CICD from SCRATCH in Jenkins
- Experience with Managing K8s infrastructure
About the role: As our DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the smooth operation of Mool's IT infrastructure. You will work with our developers to deploy and manage code changes, and with operations, staff to ensure that systems are up and running smoothly.
You will bring critical elements of continuous integration and continuous deployment together, and help lead the DevOps vertical at Mool.
If you want to join an early-stage startup that values you and your skills, and gives you the freedom to work at your pace while delivering a fantastic all-in-one financial app for all Indians, this is the perfect role for you.
About us: Mool is an all-in-one financial app where you can save, spend and invest your money with confidence. We understand that everyone deserves a good relationship with their money and growing your wealth should not be a difficult process. To help you gain financial freedom, we bring together champions of the financial service industry to champion you with best-in-class products.
Our ideal candidates will have:
- 4+ years of experience in public cloud services: AWS and GCP
- 1+ years of software development, and operations experience deploying and maintaining multi-tiered infrastructure and applications at scale
- Experience managing any distributed NoSQL system (preferably Kafka)
- Experience with Containers, Microservices, deployment and service orchestration using Kubernetes, EKS (preferred) or GKE
- Experience and a deep understanding of Docker, Kubernetes, Service Mesh (Istio preferred), API Gateways, Network proxies (Envoy preferred), etc
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience and deep understanding of Cloud Networking and Security
- Strong scripting language knowledge, such as Python, Shell
- Automation friendly. If it can be codified, it can be automated
- Experience in Agile development methodologies and release management techniques
- Ability to continuously learn and make decisions with minimal supervision. You understand that making mistakes means that you are learning
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting
Your key responsibilities include:
- Own the entire Mool DevOps infrastructure development efforts
- Define and set development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Participate in the development of the CI / CD pipelines and follow through with other team members to ensure high-quality and predictable delivery
- Participate in the development of advanced CI / CD processes and other DevSecOps practices
- Work with the QA team to integrate more complex testing into a containerized pipeline to ensure minimal regressions and comprehensive customer-centric testing
- Participate in internal/cross-team meetings, scoping, decision making and technical documentation
- Assist development and product operations engineers with troubleshooting infrastructure issues
- Identify and deploy cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management. This includes being responsible for incidence management and conducting root cause analysis
• Contribute to customer discussions in collecting the requirement
• Engage in internal and customer POC’s to realize the potential solutions envisaged for the customers.
• Design/Develop/Migrate VRA blueprints and VRO workflows; strong hands-on knowledge in vROPS and integrations with application and VMware solutions.
• Develop automation scripts to support the design and implementation of VMware projects.
• Maintain current, high-level technical knowledge of the entire VMware product portfolio and future product direction and In depth level knowledge
• Maintain deep technical and business knowledge of cloud computing and networking applications, industry directions, and trends.
• Experience with REST API and/or Python programming. TypeScript/NodeJS backend experience
• Experience with Kubernetes
• Familiarity with DevOps tools like Ansible, Puppet, Terraform
• End to end experience in Architecture, Design and Development of VMware Cloud Automation suite with good exposure to VMware products and/or Solutions.
• Hands-on experience in automation, coding, debugging and release.
• Sound process knowledge from requirement gathering, implementation, deployment and Support.
• Experience in working with global teams, customers and partners with solid communication skills.
• VMware CMA certification would be a plus
• Academic background in MS/BE/B-Tech/ IT/CS/ECE/EE would be preferred.
Job Description : Cloud Engineer
As one of Malaysia's top app development companies, Snappymob helps top brands in Malaysia and around the world turn their ideas into reality. Our clients span from startups to multinationals across many industries including finance, media, healthcare, energy, and education.
We are looking for an experienced cloud engineer to work with our engineering team to develop, implement, optimize, and maintain cloud-based solutions. You will be responsible for deploying and debugging cloud stacks, educating teams on new cloud initiatives, and ensuring the security of the cloud infrastructure.
To be successful as a cloud engineer, you should be able to identify the most optimal cloud-based solutions for our clients and maintain cloud infrastructures in accordance with best practices and company security policies. A top-notch cloud engineer should have excellent troubleshooting skills, stay current with industry trends, and should be a team player.
As Cloud Engineer - primary responsibilities are to configure AWS Cloud Management and to monitor carefully and manage its services. These are the most critical responsibilities and need to be engaged with high priority and perfection.
- To configure the AWS cloud management service and use tools to monitor and manage their services carefully
- Managing full AWS Lifecycle, Provisioning, Automation, and Security.
- Working with customers, solution architects and product teams to drive migrations.
- Assisting with the execution of migration discovery workshops with the largest enterprise customers.
- Maintain Data Integrity, Data Recovery and access control while you use the AWS application platform
- 2 or more years of a mix of devOps and cloud management experience.
- Strong knowledge of AWS services and migrations.
- Demonstrable passion in devOps and computer networks.
- Focus on continuous knowledge seeking and improvement.
- Ability to think critically, analyze and break down problems into manageable components.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate and work well with others.
- Experience with AWS cloud migration.
- AWS certifications in solution architect or devOps.
- Experience with managing CI/CD and deployment of services to the cloud.
- Experience with containerization and orchestration solutions, e.g. Docker and Kubernetes.
DevOps Engineer, Plum & Empuls
As DevOps Engineer, you are responsible to setup and maintain GIT repository, DevOps tools like Jenkins, UCD, Docker, Kubernetes, Jfrog Artifactory, Cloud monitoring tools, Cloud security.
- Setup, configure, and maintain GIT repos, Jenkins, UCD, etc. for multi hosting cloud environments.
- Architect and maintain the server infrastructure in AWS. Build highly resilient infrastructure following industry best practices.
- Working on Docker images and maintaining Kubernetes clusters.
- Develop and maintain the automation scripts using Ansible or other available tools.
- Maintain and monitor cloud Kubernetes Clusters and patching when necessary.
- Working on Cloud security tools to keep applications secured.
- Participate in software development lifecycle, specifically infra design, execution, and debugging required to achieve successful implementation of integrated solutions within the portfolio.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in IT industry.
- Expertise in implementing and managing Devops CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in DevOps automation tools. And Very well versed with DevOps Frameworks, Agile.
- Working knowledge of scripting using shell, Python, Terraform, Ansible or puppet or chef.
- Experience and good understanding in any of Cloud like AWS, Azure, Google cloud.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is required.
- Proficient in troubleshooting skills with proven abilities in resolving complex technical issues.
- Experience with working with ticketing tools.
- Middleware technologies knowledge or database knowledge is desirable.
- Experience and well versed with Jira tool is a plus.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, San Francisco, and Dublin. Empuls works with over 100 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status
- Hands on experience with Ansible & Terraform.
- Scripting language, such as Python or Bash or PowerShell is required and willingness to learn and master others.
- Troubleshooting and resolving automation, build, and CI/CD related issues (in cloud environment like AWS or Azure).
- Experience with Kubernetes is mandate.
- To develop and maintain tooling and environments for test and production environments.
- Assist team members in the development and maintenance of tooling for integration testing, performance testing, security testing, as well as source control systems (that includes working in CI systems like Azure DevOps, Team City, and orchestration tools like Octopus).
- Good with Linux environment.
At Neurosensum we are committed to make customer feedback more actionable. We have developed a platform called SurveySensum which breaks the conventional market research turnaround time.
SurveySensum is becoming a great tool to not only capture the feedbacks but also to extract some useful insights with the quick workflow setups and dashboards. We have more than 7 channels through which we can collect the feedbacks. This makes us challenge the conventional software development design principles. The team likes to grind and helps each other to lift in tough situations.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Work on the deployment of code via Bitbucket, AWS CodeDeploy and manual
- Work on Linux/Unix OS and Multi tech application patching
- Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, and hotfixes on servers.
- Create and modify scripts or applications to perform tasks
- Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the environment
- Easing developers’ life so that they can focus on the business logic rather than deploying and maintaining it.
- Managing release of the sprint.
- Educating team of the best practices.
- Finding ways to avoid human error and save time by automating the processes using Terraform, CloudFormation, Bitbucket pipelines, CodeDeploy, scripting
- Implementing cost effective measure on cloud and minimizing existing costs.
Skills and prerequisites
- OOPS knowledge
- Problem solving nature
- Willing to do the R&D
- Works with the team and support their queries patiently
- Bringing new things on the table - staying updated
- Pushing solution above a problem.
- Willing to learn and experiment
- Techie at heart
- Git basics
- Basic AWS or any cloud platform – creating and managing ec2, lambdas, IAM, S3 etc
- Basic Linux handling
- Docker and orchestration (Great to have)
- Scripting – python (preferably)/bash
As DevOps Engineer Consultant you will be responsible for Continuous Integration, Continuous Development,
Continuous Delivery with a strong understanding of Business-Driven software integration and delivery approach, you will
be reporting into the Technical Lead.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Ideate and create CI and CD process and documentation for same.
• Ideate and create and Code Maintenance using Visual SVN/Jenkins.
• Design and implement new learning tools or knowledge
• Should be able to research, design Code Maintenance Process from scratch.
• Should be able to research, design Continuous Integration Process from scratch.
• Should be able to research, design Continuous Development Process from scratch.
• Should be able to research, design Continuous Delivery Process from scratch.
• Should be worked on Install Shield for creating Instable.
• In-depth understanding of principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) in Agile,
SCRUM and Waterfall methodologies.
• Experienced in Windows, Linux environment. Good knowledge and understanding of database and application
servers’ administration in a global production environment.
• Should have good understand and Knowledge on Windows and Linux Server Deployment
• Should have good understand and Knowledge on application hosting on Windows IIS
• Experienced in Visual SVN, Gitlab CI and Jenkins for CI and for End-to-End automation for all build and CD.
Mostly with product developed using Dot net technology.
• Experienced in working with version control systems like GIT and used Source code management client tools like
Git Bash, GitHub, Git Lab.
• Experience in using MAVEN/ANT/Bamboo as build tools for the building of deployable artifacts.
• Knowledge of using Routed Protocols: FTP, SFTP, SSH, HTTP, HTTPS and Connect directly.
• Experienced in deploying Database Changes to Oracle, db2, MSSQL and MYSQL databases.
• Having work experience in support of multi-platform like Windows, UNIX, Linux, Ubuntu.
• Managed multiple environments for both production and non-production where primary objectives included
automation, build out, integration and cost control.
• Expertise in trouble shooting the problems generated while building, deploying and production support.
• Good understanding of creating and managing the various development and build platforms and deployment
• Excellent Knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management, Change & Release Management and ITIL process
• Exposed to all aspects of software development life cycle (SDLC) such as Analysis, Planning, Developing, Testing,
implementing and Post-production analysis of the projects.
• Good interaction with developers, managers, and team members to coordinate job tasks and strong
commitment to work.
• Documented daily meetings, build reports, release notes and many other day-to-day documentation and status
• Excellent communicative, interpersonal, intuitive and analytic and leadership skills with teamwork work
efficiently in both independent and teamwork environments.
• Enjoy working on all types of planned and unplanned issues/tasks.
• Implementing gitlab CI, gitlab, docker, maven ect.
• Should have knowledge on docker container which can be utilised in deployment process..
• Good Interpersonal Skills, team-working attitude, takes initiatives and very proactive in solving problems and
providing best solutions.
• Integrating various Version control tools, build tools, deployment methodologies (scripting) into Jenkins or (any
other tool), create an end to end orchestration build cycles.
• Troubleshoot build issues, performance and generating metrics on master's performance along with jobs usage.
• Design develop build and packaging tools for continuous integration build and reporting. Automate the build
and release cycles.
• Coordinate all build and release activities, ensure release processes is well documented, source control
repositories including branching and tagging.
• Maintain product release process, including generating and delivering release packages, generate various
metrics for tracking issues against releases and the means of tracking compatibility among products.
• Maintained and managed cloud & test environments and automation for QA, Product Management and Product
- Job Title:- Backend/DevOps Engineer
- Job Location:- Opp. Sola over bridge, Ahmedabad
- Education:- B.E./ B. Tech./ M.E./ M. Tech/ MCA
- Number of Vacancy:- 03
- 5 Days working
- Notice Period:- Can join less than a month
- Job Timing:- 10am to 7:30pm.
About the Role
Are you a server-side developer with a keen interest in reliable solutions?
Is Python your language?
Do you want a challenging role that goes beyond backend development and includes infrastructure and operations problems?
If you answered yes to all of the above, you should join our fast growing team!
We are looking for 3 experienced Backend/DevOps Engineers who will focus on backend development in Python and will be working on reliability, efficiency and scalability of our systems. As a member of our small team you will have a lot of independence and responsibilities.
As Backend/DevOps Engineer you will...:-
- Design and maintain systems that are robust, flexible and preformat
- Be responsible for building complex and take high- scale systems
- Prototype new gameplay ideas and concepts
- Develop server tools for game features and live operations
- Be one of three backend engineers on our small and fast moving team
- Work alongside our C++, Android, and iOS developers
- Contribute to ideas and design for new features
To be successful in this role, we'd expect you to…:-
- Have 3+ years of experience in Python development
- Be familiar with common database access patterns
- Have experience with designing systems and monitoring metrics, looking at graphs.
- Have knowledge of AWS, Kubernetes and Docker.
- Be able to work well in a remote development environment.
- Be able to communicate in English at a native speaking and writing level.
- Be responsible to your fellow remote team members.
- Be highly communicative and go out of your way to contribute to the team and help others