Be part of great companies to work for and boost your career as Product DevOps Engineer.
Rishabh Software(CMMi Level 3), an India based IT service provider, focuses on cost-effective, qualitative, and timely delivered Offshore Software Development, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Engineering Services.
Our Core competency lies in developing customized software solutions using web-based and client/server technology. With over 20 years of Software Development Experience working together with various domestic and international companies, we, at Rishabh Software, provide specific solutions as per the client requirements that help industries of different domains to change business problems into strategic advantages.
Product Development division is relatively new and comes with a start-up culture where long path is been and being constructed for developing reliable & scalable product/s.
Through our offices in the US (Silicon Valley), UK (London) and India (Vadodara & Bangalore) we service our global clients with qualitative and well-executed software development, BPO and Engineering services.
- Ability to understand the product architecture and build supporting platform in any of the cloud providers like AWS, Azure and Google Cloud.
- Build different environments and Automate the release process.
- Facilitating the development process and operations.
- Understand the non functional requirements and propose the right infrastructure.
- Establishing continuous build environments to speed up software development
- Designing and implement efficient practices.
- Able to do PoCs on niche cloud services and tools. And suggest the best in class tools for the cloud infra.
- Managing and reviewing technical operations.
- Guiding the development teams
- 5-6 years of experience in building DevOps practice for Product Organisation
- Experience with cloud platforms AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc.
- Experience with infrastructure as code and task automation
- Proficiency in cloud administration and automate the tasks using any script language.
- Working knowledge & hands-on experience of Dockers, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, YAML
- Package and deploy software to dev/test environments in both Linux and Windows
- Experience in setting up cloud environments contains Container orchestration, Database, Docker repository, Messaging Applications, Monitoring and Audit, etc..
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines (Release Pipelines) using AWS/Azure/Google Cloud and Jinkins
- Experience in Agile methodology
Good To Have
- Certifications in DevOps and Cloud will be added advantage
You would be part of
- Exciting journey in building next generation enterprise products
- Flat organisation structure
- Enriches both domain and technical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team
- Proven experience leading and mentoring a team
- Excellent analytical and logical skills
- Preferred: Graduate or Post Graduate with specialization related to Computer Science or IT
About Rishabh Software
ketteQ is a supply chain planning and automation platform. We are looking for an experienced AWS Devops Engineer to help manage AWS infrastructure and automation. This job comes with a attractive compensation package, work-from-home and flex-time benefits. You will get to work on projects for large global brands with a highly experienced team based in US and India. If you are high-energy, motivated, and initiative-taking individual then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you. Candidates must meet the following requirements:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of AWS cloud-based production system
- Build a deployment pipeline for AWS and Salesforce
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as cloud formation template
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux based systems
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
- At least 5 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, Fargate, S3, Cloud Formation)
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
- Solid foundation of networking and Linux administration
- Experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, Cloud Formation and deploying applications on AWS
- Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Database experience to help with monitoring and performance; PostgreSql experience preferred
- AWS certification preferred
- Bachelors in Engineering or related field
- 2+ years work experience in a DevOps or similar role
- Knowledge of OO programming and concepts (Java, C++, C#, Python)
- A drive towards automating repetitive tasks (e.g., scripting via Bash, Python, etc)
- Fluency in one or more scripting languages such as Python or Ruby.
- Familiarity with Microservice-based architectures
- Practical experience with Docker containerization and clustering (Kubernetes/ECS)
- In-depth, hands-on experience with Linux, networking, server, and cloud architectures.
- Experience with CI/CD tools Azure DevOps, AWS cloud formation, Lamda functions, Jenkins, and Ansible
- Experience with AWS, Azure, or another cloud PaaS provider.
- Solid understanding of configuration, deployment, management, and maintenance of large cloud-hosted systems; including auto-scaling, monitoring, performance tuning, troubleshooting, and disaster recovery
- Proficiency with source control, continuous integration, and testing pipelines
- Effective communication skills
- Deploy and maintain critical applications on cloud-native microservices architecture.
- Implement automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code.
- Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments.
- Streamline the software development lifecycle by identifying pain points and productivity barriers and determining ways to resolve them.
- Analyze how customers are using the platform and help drive continuous improvement.
- Support and work alongside a cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies.
- Iterate on best practices to increase the quality & velocity of deployments.
- Sustain and improve the process of knowledge sharing throughout the engineering team
- Identification and prioritization of technical debt that risks instability or creates wasteful operational toil.
- Own daily operational goals with the team.
In this role, you will lead the DevOps function at the organisation and work through all
facets of software development: design, prototype, implementation, testing and
- Design, prototype, implement, test and troubleshoot deployment strategies
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent. MS or higher degree
- Design continuous integration and delivery pipelines using latest tools and platformsv
- Demonstrated understanding and hands-on experience in Kubernetes, K8s-Ingress,
- Docker, AWS EC2, VPC, Route53, ELB, RDS, MongoDB, Helm, Rancher, Jenkins,
- VPN, GKE.
- Create high level deployment design (HLSD) documents and outline software solutions
- Strong DevOps Management experience with focus on server-side development and
- database design
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Strong understanding of web technologies, web services, communication protocols,
- (REST, SOAP API’s) and a proven track record in developing communication between
- desktop applications and web services
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Experience with working on code enhancements within a large, complex software
- Create server side deployment primarily in the Cloud, Collaboration space
- 10+ years of relevant experience in developing and managing web/app products.
- Experience with a few of these languages: Shell, Ruby/ JRuby, Python, PowerShell, Java,
- Hands-on experience in deploying and managing highly scalable cloud applications
- using AWS,Google Cloud
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Basic understanding of cloud security and hands on experience in building secure
- Prepare accurate implementation task lists / time estimates and deliver assignments as
- per functional specifications, quality standards and project schedulesvvvv
· Strong knowledge on Windows and Linux
· Experience working in Version Control Systems like git
· Hands-on experience in tools Docker, SonarQube, Ansible, Kubernetes, ELK.
· Basic understanding of SQL commands
· Experience working on Azure Cloud DevOps
|CI/CD tools Jenkins/Bamboo/Teamcity/CircleCI, DevSecOps Pipeline, Cloud Services (AWS/Azure/GCP), Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Helm, Cloud formation template, Webserver deployment & config, Databases(SQL/NoSQL) deployment & config, Git, Artifactory, Monitoring tools (Nagios, Grafana, Prometheus etc), Application logs (ELK/EFK, Splunk etc.), API Gateways, Security tools, Vault.|
We are looking for a self motivated and goal oriented candidate to lead in architecting, developing, deploying, and maintaining first class, highly scalable, highly available SaaS platforms.
This is a very hands-on role. You will have a significant impact on Wenable's success.
8+ years SaaS and Cloud Architecture and Development with frameworks such as:
- AWS, GoogleCloud, Azure, and/or other
- Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra, ElasticSearch
- Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform, Mesos, VMs, and/or similar orchestration, scaling, and deployment frameworks
- ProtoBufs, JSON modeling
- CI/CD utilities like Jenkins, CircleCi, etc..
- Log aggregation systems like Graylog or ELK
- Additional development tools typically used in orchestration and automation like Python, Shell, etc...
- Strong security best practices background
- Strong software development a plus
- Strong written and verbal skills. This role will entail significant coordination both internally and externally.
- Ability to lead projects of blended teams, on/offshore, of various sizes.
- Ability to report to executive and leadership teams.
- Must be data driven, and objective/goal oriented.
- He has to perform architectural analysis, and he should know how to design enterprise-level systems.
- He should know how to design and simulate tools for the perfect delivery of systems.
- He should know how to design, develop, and maintain systems, processes, procedures to deliver a high-quality service design.
- He has to work with other members of a team and other departments to establish healthy communication and information flow.
- He should know how to deliver a high-performing solution architecture that can support the development efforts of a business.
- He has to plan, design, and configure the most typical business solutions as needed.
- He has to prepare technical documents and other presentations for multiple solutions areas.
- He has to be sure that the best practices for configuration management are carried our as it was needed.
- He has to work on customer specifications, analyze them, and conduct the best product recommendations associated with the platform
- AWS Solution Architect 9-10 Years
- Responsible for managing applications on public cloud (AWS) infrastructure.
- Responsible for larger migrations of applications from VM to cloud/cloud-native.
- Responsible for setting up monitoring for cloud/cloud-native-based infrastructure and applications.
- MUST: AWS Solution Architect Professional certification.
As DevOps Engineer, you'll be part of the team building the stage for our Software Engineers to work on, helping to enhance our product performance and reliability.
- Build & operate infrastructure to support website, backed cluster, ML projects in the organization.
- Helping teams become more autonomous and allowing the Operation team to focus on improving the infrastructure and optimizing processes.
- Delivering system management tooling to the engineering teams.
- Working on your own applications which will be used internally.
- Contributing to open source projects that we are using (or that we may start).
- Be an advocate for engineering best practices in and out of the company.
- Organizing tech talks and participating in meetups and representing Box8 at industry events.
- Sharing pager duty for the rare instances of something serious happening.
- Collaborate with other developers to understand & setup tooling needed for Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment (CI/CD) practices.
- 1+ Years Of Industry Experience Scale existing back end systems to handle ever increasing amounts of traffic and new product requirements.
- Ruby On Rails or Python and Bash/Shell skills.
- Experience managing complex systems at scale.
- Experience with Docker, rkt or similar container engine.
- Experience with Kubernetes or similar clustering solutions.
- Experience with tools such as Ansible or Chef Understanding of the importance of smart metrics and alerting.
- Hands on experience with cloud infrastructure provisioning, deployment, monitoring (we are on AWS and use ECS, ELB, EC2, Elasticache, Elasticsearch, S3, CloudWatch).
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Knowledge of data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Experience in working on linux based servers.
- Managing large scale production grade infrastructure on AWS Cloud.
- Good Knowledge on scripting languages like ruby, python or bash.
- Experience in creating in deployment pipeline from scratch.
- Expertise in any of the CI tools, preferably Jenkins.
- Good knowledge of docker containers and its usage.
- Using Infra/App Monitoring tools like, CloudWatch/Newrelic/Sensu.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails based applications and its deployment methodologies.
- Experience working on Container Orchestration tools like Kubernetes/ECS/Mesos.
- Extra Points For Experience With Front-end development NewRelic GCP Kafka, Elasticsearch.
Mandatory Skills Sets
- Excellent problem-solving skills in technical challenges
- Deep knowledge of at least one cloud platform (AWS Preferred)
- Understanding of Latest cloud computing technologies
- Experience in architecting solutions based on knowledge of infrastructure & application architectures including the integration approaches
- Complete hands-on with ability to grasp evolving technologies and coding languages
- Excellent communication skills which would involve customer facing role
- Design thinking
- Customer facing skills and strong technical capabilities to review the teams work as well as guide the team
- Experience working/building/contributing to proposals for architecture, estimations
Preferred Skills Sets
- Experience architecting infrastructure solutions using both Linux/Unix and Windows with specific recommendations on server, load balancing, HA/DR, & storage architectures.
- Experience architecting or deploying Cloud/Virtualization solutions in enterprise customers.
- Person must have performed Application Architect Role for 3+ years
- AWS platform specific experience a bonus.
- Enterprise application and database architecture a bonus.