We are looking for an avid programmer and an engineer who is enthusiastic about building complex data-oriented web platforms. Someone who is aspiring to become industry tech leaders in the GIS stack. Knowing about GIS is not a prerequisite if you can learn and adapt quickly. The candidate will facilitate requirement analysis, provide feedback and enhance software frameworks. It is expected that the candidate demonstrates a sound knowledge of ReactJS internals and technologies around it.
You will work with:
- Industry insiders and Subject matter experts from the product, sales and growth success teams
- Experienced developers, open-source contributors, competitive programmers and research enthusiasts
- Passionate, responsible, innovative and outspoken team members
- Establish and evolve various end-to-end CI/CD solutions – deployment, logging, monitoring and alerting
- Responsible for identifying the most optimal cloud-based solutions for existing and emerging use cases
- Ensure the cloud solution meets availability, accessibility, scalability, and cost-based needs
- Dive deep to resolve problems at their root and troubleshoot services related to big data stack in our GCP infrastructure
- Excellent knowledge of the Unix operating systems and very good system troubleshooting skill
- Experience with Software Engineering Lifecycle, and handling deployments on a large scale
- Architect and implement cloud security features, including ensuring interfacing with identity services and the proper processing of sensitive data from protection, encryption, transport, storage, access, and auditing standpoint
- Overall, at least 5 YOE with 3 YOE in developing software solutions and at least 2 years as a DevOps engineer
- Must have experience with one of the leading cloud solutions providers – GCP/AWS/Azure and their various offerings
- Should have hands-on with Deployment pipelines, Load balancers, API Gateways, Containerization - Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience using scripting languages, configuration management tools and command execution frameworks
- Release automation, system administration, system configuration, and system debugging experience
- Knowledge of designing and implementing end-to-end monitoring solutions in the cloud
- Expertise with Lean/Agile deployment processes (Blue/Green, ZDT, Canary, load balancers/DNS strategies A/B test, feature flagging methodologies)
- Understanding of API-based and messaging-based cloud-compatible microservices-based architecture
What we offer:
- Satisfaction for building something from scratch, taking it live to the customer and driving it till the end
- An open and informal working environment defined by high levels of personal responsibility
- Immense learning, exposure to niche data technologies, and handling complex data streams
- Work with an open, diverse, and autonomous team. Entrepreneurial team culture
- Hybrid working model, Competitive salaries, Employee insurance plans
- Work in a revenue positive, growth-positive, early-stage startup with founders from IITs playing in a US $450B Industry
Increase sales revenue by $100,000/year per business developer, close rates by 50% and save hundreds of hours of selling time in landscape & snow with property measurements from SiteRecon.
Click on the following links to know more about us:
DevOps Engineer, Plum & Empuls
As DevOps Engineer, you are responsible to setup and maintain GIT repository, DevOps tools like Jenkins, UCD, Docker, Kubernetes, Jfrog Artifactory, Cloud monitoring tools, Cloud security.
- Setup, configure, and maintain GIT repos, Jenkins, UCD, etc. for multi hosting cloud environments.
- Architect and maintain the server infrastructure in AWS. Build highly resilient infrastructure following industry best practices.
- Working on Docker images and maintaining Kubernetes clusters.
- Develop and maintain the automation scripts using Ansible or other available tools.
- Maintain and monitor cloud Kubernetes Clusters and patching when necessary.
- Working on Cloud security tools to keep applications secured.
- Participate in software development lifecycle, specifically infra design, execution, and debugging required to achieve successful implementation of integrated solutions within the portfolio.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in IT industry.
- Expertise in implementing and managing Devops CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in DevOps automation tools. And Very well versed with DevOps Frameworks, Agile.
- Working knowledge of scripting using shell, Python, Terraform, Ansible or puppet or chef.
- Experience and good understanding in any of Cloud like AWS, Azure, Google cloud.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is required.
- Proficient in troubleshooting skills with proven abilities in resolving complex technical issues.
- Experience with working with ticketing tools.
- Middleware technologies knowledge or database knowledge is desirable.
- Experience and well versed with Jira tool is a plus.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, San Francisco, and Dublin. Empuls works with over 100 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status
Hiring for a funded fintech startup based out of Bangalore!!!
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a Senior DevOps engineer to join the engineering team and help us automate the build, release, packaging and infrastructure provisioning and support processes. The candidate is expected to own the full life-cycle of provisioning, configuration management, monitoring, maintenance and support for cloud as well as on-premise deployments.
- 5-plus years of DevOps experience managing the Big Data application stack including HDFS, YARN, Spark, Hive and Hbase
- Deeper understanding of all the configurations required for installing and maintaining the infrastructure in the long run
- Experience setting up high availability, configuring resource allocation, setting up capacity schedulers, handling data recovery tasks
- Experience with middle-layer technologies including web servers (httpd, ningx), application servers (Jboss, Tomcat) and database systems (postgres, mysql)
- Experience setting up enterprise security solutions including setting up active directories, firewalls, SSL certificates, Kerberos KDC servers, etc.
- Experience maintaining and hardening the infrastructure by regularly applying required security packages and patches
- Experience supporting on-premise solutions as well as on AWS cloud
- Experience working with and supporting Spark-based applications on YARN
- Experience with one or more automation tools such as Ansible, Teraform, etc
- Experience working with CI/CD tools like Jenkins and various test report and coverage plugins
- Experience defining and automating the build, versioning and release processes for complex enterprise products
- Experience supporting clients remotely and on-site
- Experience working with and supporting Java- and Python-based tech stacks would be a plus
Desired Non-technical Requirements
- Very strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong desire to work with start-ups
- Must be a team player
- Attractive variable compensation package
- Flexible working hours – everything is results-oriented
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning organization in the hottest space in tech – artificial intelligence and advanced machine learning
We are looking for candidates that have experience in development and have performed CI/CD based projects. Should have a good hands-on Jenkins Master-Slave architecture, used AWS native services like CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy and CodePipeline. Should have experience in setting up cross platform CI/CD pipelines which can be across different cloud platforms or on-premise and cloud platform.
- Hands on with AWS (Amazon Web Services) Cloud with DevOps services and CloudFormation.
- Experience interacting with customer.
- Excellent communication.
- Hands-on in creating and managing Jenkins job, Groovy scripting.
- Experience in setting up Cloud Agnostic and Cloud Native CI/CD Pipelines.
- Experience in Maven.
- Experience in scripting languages like Bash, Powershell, Python.
- Experience in automation tools like Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in Docker and Kuberneties with creating docker files.
- Hands on with version control systems like GitHub, Gitlab, TFS, BitBucket, etc.
In this role, you will lead the DevOps function at the organisation and work through all
facets of software development: design, prototype, implementation, testing and
- Design, prototype, implement, test and troubleshoot deployment strategies
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent. MS or higher degree
- Design continuous integration and delivery pipelines using latest tools and platformsv
- Demonstrated understanding and hands-on experience in Kubernetes, K8s-Ingress,
- Docker, AWS EC2, VPC, Route53, ELB, RDS, MongoDB, Helm, Rancher, Jenkins,
- VPN, GKE.
- Create high level deployment design (HLSD) documents and outline software solutions
- Strong DevOps Management experience with focus on server-side development and
- database design
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Strong understanding of web technologies, web services, communication protocols,
- (REST, SOAP API’s) and a proven track record in developing communication between
- desktop applications and web services
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Experience with working on code enhancements within a large, complex software
- Create server side deployment primarily in the Cloud, Collaboration space
- 10+ years of relevant experience in developing and managing web/app products.
- Experience with a few of these languages: Shell, Ruby/ JRuby, Python, PowerShell, Java,
- Hands-on experience in deploying and managing highly scalable cloud applications
- using AWS,Google Cloud
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Basic understanding of cloud security and hands on experience in building secure
- Prepare accurate implementation task lists / time estimates and deliver assignments as
- per functional specifications, quality standards and project schedulesvvvv
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Responsive, reliable and results oriented with the ability to execute on aggressive plans
- A background in software development, with experience of working in an agile product software development environment
- An understanding of modern deployment tools (Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, etc.), workflow tools (Jira, Confluence) and practices (Agile (SCRUM), DevOps, etc.)
- Expert level experience with AWS tools, technologies and APIs associated with it - IAM, Cloud-Formation, Cloud Watch, AMIs, SNS, EC2, EBS, EFS, S3, RDS, VPC, ELB, IAM, Route 53, Security Groups, Lambda, VPC etc.
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes (EKS preferred)
- Strong DevOps skills across CI/CD and configuration management using Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Docker.
- Experience provisioning and spinning up AWS Clusters using Terraform, Helm, Helm Charts
- Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to manage and work with teams and customers across the globe
Roles and Responsibilities
- Primary stakeholder collaborating with Dir Engineering on software/infrastructure architecture, monitoring/alerting framework and all other architectural level technical issues
- Design and manage implementation of Silvermine’s high performance, scalable, extensible and resilient microservices application stack based of existing, partially migrated monolithic application and for new product development. Includes:
- Utilizing either ECS Fargate (no EC2 clusters) or EKS as the orchestration framework – to be tested up to a minimum of 100k concurrent users
- Exploring, designing and implementing use of on demand compute (Lambda) where appropriate
- Scalable and redundant data architecture supporting microservices design principles
- A scalable reverse proxy layer to isolate microservices from managing network connections
- Utilizing CDN capabilities to offload origin load via an intelligent caching strategy
- Leveraging best in breed AWS service offerings to enable team to focus on application stack instead of application scaffolding while minimizing operational complexity and cost
- Monitoring and optimizing of stack for
- Security and monitoring
- Leverage AWS and 3rd party services to monitor the application stack and data; secure them from DDOS attacks and security breaches; and alert the team in the vent of an incident
- Using APM and logging tools:
- Monitor application stack and infrastructure component performance
- Proactively detect, triage and mitigate stack performance issues
- Alert upon exception events
- Provide triaging tools for debugging and Root Cause Analysis.
- Enhance the CI/CD pipeline to support automated testing, a resilient deployment model (e.g., blue-green, canary) and 100% rollback support (including the data layer)
- Development a comprehensive, supportable, repeatable IAC implementation using CloudFormation or Terraform
- Take a leadership role and exhibit expertise in the development of standards, architectural governance, design patterns, best practices and optimization of existing architecture.
- Partner with teams and leaders to provide strategic consultation for business process design/optimization, creating strategic technology road maps, performing rapid prototyping and implementing technical solutions to accelerate the fulfillment of the business strategic vision.
- Staying up to date on emerging technologies (AI, Automation, Cloud etc.) and trends with a clear focus on productivity, ease of use and fit-for-purpose, by researching, testing, and evaluating.
- Providing POCs and product implementation guidelines.
- Applying imagination and innovation by creating, inventing, and implementing new or better approaches, alternatives and breakthrough ideas that are valued by customers within the function.
- Assessing current state of solutions, defining future state needs, identifying gaps and recommending new technology solutions and strategic business execution improvements.
- Overseeing and facilitating the evaluation and selection technology, product standards and the design of standard configurations/implementation patterns.
- Partnering with other architects and solution owners to create standards and set strategies for the enterprise.
- Communicating directly with business colleagues on applying digital workplace technologies to solve identified business challenges.
- Good mentorship skills to coach and guide the team on AWS DevOps.
- Jenkins, Python, Pipeline as Code, Cloud Formation Templates and Terraform.
- Experience with Dockers, Containers, Lambda and Fargate is a must
- Experience with CI/CD and Release management
- Strong proficiency in PowerShell scripting
- Demonstrable expertise in Java
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Devops.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- AWS Certifications is added advantage
- Administration and Support for Azure DevOps Server/Services
- Migration from Azure DevOps Server to Azure DevOps Services (SaaS)
- Process Template Customization and Deployment model
- Migration, Upgrade, Monitor, and Maintenance of ADS Instance
- Automation using REST API to build Extensions and Custom Reporting
- Expert in all Modules of Azure DevOps Server/Service (Work Item, SCM/VC, Build, Release, Test, Reporting Management)"
- CICD Orchestration tools and other SCM/VC tools
- Microsoft MCSD Application Lifecycle Management certified
- A bachelor or master degree with a minimum of 6 years relevant work experience in Azure DevOps Server/Services (SaaS)
- Good communication skills
- Strong knowledge of application lifecycle workflows and processes involved in the design, development, deployment, test, and maintenance of software systems in the Windows environment
- Visual Studio and the .NET Framework experience is required "
- Administration and Support for Azure DevOps Server/Services
- Migration from Azure DevOps Server to Azure DevOps Services (SaaS)
- Process Template Customization and Deployment model
- Work with the user community to adopt new features, enable new use cases, and help resolve any issues
- Create customizations and tools to help support the team’s needs (PM, Dev, Test, & Ops)
- Take the lead in the validation of the application.
- Monitor the health of the solution and take proactive steps to ensure reliable availability and performance
- Manage patches and updates for tooling solutions and related hosting environments including the operating system
- Automate the process for Maintenance"
Specific responsibilities commensurate with experience and include:
- Ability to react quickly and effectively to identify and resolve issues that heavily impact CI/CD system (immediate mitigation of impact, long-term resolution including strategies for risk mitigation/monitoring/alert for proactive resolution of potential future occurrences)
- Design, develop, unit test, and implement build automation scripts including environment configuration validation processes
- Automate and improve development process by evaluation and introduction of new tools and scripts, and manage their life cycle and validation
- Determine branching strategy and maintain branches for various components, products, and product lines
- Come up with solutions to open-ended problems that focus on workflow improvements for the Software department
- Address issues with well-defined requirements efficiently; come up with short-term and long-term solutions and staged deployment strategies
- Self-driven-- takes action to move tickets from start to completion with minimal oversight
- Ability to communicate with and consider perspectives of stakeholders including but not limited to: IT, software development, verification
- Ability to break down a problem into smaller components and solve them in a logical, controlled, clearly explainable approach
- Lead the creation and maintenance of a pre-production environment as a testbed for build process improvements and changes before deployment to the production environment
- Gather metrics via direct input, data based on analysis of developer working habits analysis and pain points to assess current state and areas requiring further improvement
- Define chain of communication and immediate paths of action in the case of a build fault state
- Ability to work within constraints of the internal network without access to commercial cloud solutions
- Create metrics that define ‘efficiency’ and ‘reliability’ in measurable terms, and track them
- Perform static code and security analysis
- Design and execute unit tests and perform code coverage analysis
- Able to work in Agile development team environment
Key Requirement & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- 6+ years (minimum) experience handling Build, Release, and Deployment of software on Windows and/or Linux environments (on-premise)
- Experience with the development and deployment of CM processes and tools
- Build automation for .NET using TeamCity (Jenkins is an asset)
- Scripting languages: Windows batch scripting, Powershell, Ant/NAnt
- Source control systems usage, branching strategies, and workflow (Git preferred, Subversion)
- 6+ years of hands-on programming experience with C# and .NET (both Framework and Core)
- Troubleshooting and debugging-- what information to gather when there are issues with CI/CD system, and how to gather it (i.e., analyzing network communication? Windows crash dumps, java logs, etc.)
- 6+ years (minimum) in web/desktop application software development experience
- Excellent problem solving, critical and analytical thinking
- Strong team player who understands SDLC and QA methodologies
- A professional, results-oriented individual with a high degree of self-motivation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to coordinate work/activities with multiple software/IT teams
- Working with virtual machines and build management on virtual machines (VMware preferred).
- Managing configurations for multiple build environments
- OS administration and scripting experience (Windows is a must, Linux desired)
- Experience with test automation tools (NUnit, customer inhouse frameworks) and strategies is an asset
- Creation and maintenance of monitoring and alert systems (Zabbix)
- Familiarity with databases (SQL-based) - create, modify, optimize (via script)
- Data and metrics gathering, aggregation, and reporting
- Experience with work management and documentation tools: JIRA and Confluence
Radical is a platform connecting data, medicine and people -- through machine learning, and usable, performant products. Software has never been the strong suit of the medical industry -- and we are changing that. We believe that the same sophistication and performance that powers our daily needs through millions of consumer applications -- be it your grocery, your food delivery or your movie tickets -- when applied to healthcare, has a massive potential to transform the industry, and positively impact lives of patients and doctors. Radical works with some of the largest hospitals and public health programmes in India, and has a growing footprint both inside the country and abroad.
As a DevOps Engineer at Radical, you will:
Work closely with all stakeholders in the healthcare ecosystem - patients, doctors, paramedics and administrators - to conceptualise and bring to life the ideal set of products that add value to their time
Work alongside Software Developers and ML Engineers to solve problems and assist in architecture design
Work on systems which have an extraordinary emphasis on capturing data that can help build better workflows, algorithms and tools
Work on high performance systems that deal with several million transactions, multi-modal data and large datasets, with a close attention to detail
We’re looking for someone who has:
Familiarity and experience with writing working, well-documented and well-tested scripts, Dockerfiles, Puppet/Ansible/Chef/Terraform scripts.
Proficiency with scripting languages like Python and Bash.
Knowledge of systems deployment and maintainence, including setting up CI/CD and working alongside Software Developers, monitoring logs, dashboards, etc.
Experience integrating with a wide variety of external tools and services
Experience navigating AWS and leveraging appropriate services and technologies rather than DIY solutions (such as hosting an application directly on EC2 vs containerisation, or an Elastic Beanstalk)
It’s not essential, but great if you have:
An established track record of deploying and maintaining systems.
Experience with microservices and decomposition of monolithic architectures
Proficiency in automated tests.
Proficiency with the linux ecosystem
Experience in deploying systems to production on cloud platforms such as AWS
The position is open now, and we are onboarding immediately.
Please write to us with an updated resume, and one thing you would like us to see as part of your application. This one thing can be anything that you think makes you stand apart among candidates.
Radical is based out of Delhi NCR, India, and we look forward to working with you!
We're looking for people who may not know all the answers, but are obsessive about finding them, and take pride in the code that they write. We are more interested in the ability to learn fast, think rigorously and for people who aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions, and take large bets -- only to work hard and prove themselves correct. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Join us.