Sizzle is an exciting new startup in the world of gaming. At Sizzle, we’re building AI to automatically create highlights of gaming streamers and esports tournaments.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing all DevOps and infrastructure for Sizzle
- We have both cloud and on-premise servers
- Work closely with all AI and backend engineers on processing requirements and managing both development and production requirements
- Optimize the pipeline to ensure ultra fast processing
- Work closely with management team on infrastructure upgrades
You should have the following qualities:
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps, and CI/CD
- Strong background in Linux system administration
- Deep expertise with AI/ML pipeline processing, especially with GPU processing. This doesn’t need to include model training, data gathering, etc. We’re looking more for experience on model deployment, and inferencing tasks at scale
- Deep expertise in Python including:
- Multiprocessing / multithreaded applications
- Performance profiling including memory, CPU, GPU profiling
- Comfortable with OOP and the nuances of Python classes and other OOP structures
- Error handling and building robust scripts that will be expected to run for weeks to months at a time
- Deploying to production servers and monitoring and maintaining the scripts
- DB integration including pymongo and sqlalchemy (we have MongoDB and PostgreSQL databases on our backend)
- Expertise in Docker-based virtualization including:
- Creating & maintaining custom Docker images
- Deployment of Docker images on cloud and on-premise services
- Monitoring of production Docker images with robust error handling
- Expertise in AWS infrastructure, networking, availability
- Experience with running Nvidia GPU / CUDA-based tasks
Optional but beneficial to have:
- Experience with image processing in python (e.g. openCV, Pillow, etc)
- Experience with PostgreSQL and MongoDB (Or SQL familiarity)
- Excited about working in a fast-changing startup environment
- Willingness to learn rapidly on the job, try different things, and deliver results
- Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science or related field
- Ideally a gamer or someone interested in watching gaming content online
- Demonstrated experience with AWS
- Knowledge of servers, networks, storage, client-server systems, and firewalls
- Strong expertise in Windows and/or Linux operating systems, including system architecture and design, as well as experience supporting and troubleshooting stability and performance issues
- Thorough understanding of and experience with virtualization technologies (e.g., VMWare/Hyper-V)
- Knowledge of core network services such as DHCP, DNS, IP routing, VLANs, layer 2/3 routing, and load balancing is required
- Experience in reading, writing or modifying PowerShell, Bash scripts & Python code.Experience using git
- Working know-how of software-defined lifecycles, product packaging, and deployments
- POSTGRESSQL or Oracle database administration (Backup, Restore, Tuning, Monitoring, Management)
- At least 2 from AWS Associate Solutions Architect, DevOps, or SysOps
- At least 1 from AWS Professional Solutions Architect, DevOps
- AWS: S3, Redshift, DynamoDB, EC2, VPC, Lambda, CloudWatch etc.
- Bigdata: Databricks, Cloudera, Glue and Athena
- DevOps: Jenkins, Bitbucket
- Automation: Terraform, Cloud Formation, Python, Shell scripting Experience in automating AWS infrastructure with Terraform.
- Experience in database technologies is a plus.
- Knowledge in all aspects of DevOps (source control, continuous integration, deployments, etc.)
- Proficiency in security implementation best practices on IAM policies, KMS encryption, Secrets Management, Network Security Groups etc.
- Experience working in the SCRUM Environment
Rupifi is a B2B payments solution that allows marketplaces to extend risk-free payment & credit terms to their SME retailers. By making it easier to get paid, we help manufacturers, online/offline marketplaces, distributors, and wholesalers increase sales, while enabling SME retailers better manage their cash flow & purchase inventory. These merchants use Rupifi in all their sales channels, including ecommerce checkouts.
Rupifi is integrated into 20+ Indian B2B marketplaces today, including some of the largest ones. Rupifi is backed by top global investors - Tiger Global, Bessemer Venture Partners, Quona Capital
Over the next five years B2B payments present us an opportunity that is almost without parallel in the past three decades. We are looking for engineering leads who are passionate about building a world class B2B payments & credit platform.
Core Infrastructure Team
The team is responsible for taking a platform approach to core infrastructure engineering problems ranging from databases, log management, data platform, CI/CD infrastructure, monitoring, and reliability.
What you will do (or learn):
- Build our application stack on AWS. Infrastructure as code (read Terraform)
- Build state of the art CI/CD pipelines.
- Manage data warehouses and data pipelines.
- Work on infrastructure and data security.
- State of the art log management system and tooling around them.
- Monitoring and alerting system.
What do we expect from you?
- 3 to 10 years of experience with DevOps or SRE principles.
- Good fundamentals of database management and other distributed systems management.
- Experience in infrastructure as code or other configuration management systems.
- Experience in scripting languages (like bash, python, golang etc.)
- Good understanding of linux systems
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in tooling around monitoring, CI/CD, log management systems.
DevOps Engineer, Plum & Empuls
As DevOps Engineer, you are responsible to setup and maintain GIT repository, DevOps tools like Jenkins, UCD, Docker, Kubernetes, Jfrog Artifactory, Cloud monitoring tools, Cloud security.
- Setup, configure, and maintain GIT repos, Jenkins, UCD, etc. for multi hosting cloud environments.
- Architect and maintain the server infrastructure in AWS. Build highly resilient infrastructure following industry best practices.
- Working on Docker images and maintaining Kubernetes clusters.
- Develop and maintain the automation scripts using Ansible or other available tools.
- Maintain and monitor cloud Kubernetes Clusters and patching when necessary.
- Working on Cloud security tools to keep applications secured.
- Participate in software development lifecycle, specifically infra design, execution, and debugging required to achieve successful implementation of integrated solutions within the portfolio.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in IT industry.
- Expertise in implementing and managing Devops CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in DevOps automation tools. And Very well versed with DevOps Frameworks, Agile.
- Working knowledge of scripting using shell, Python, Terraform, Ansible or puppet or chef.
- Experience and good understanding in any of Cloud like AWS, Azure, Google cloud.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is required.
- Proficient in troubleshooting skills with proven abilities in resolving complex technical issues.
- Experience with working with ticketing tools.
- Middleware technologies knowledge or database knowledge is desirable.
- Experience and well versed with Jira tool is a plus.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, San Francisco, and Dublin. Empuls works with over 100 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status
About RaRa Delivery
Not just a delivery company…
RaRa Delivery is revolutionising instant delivery for e-commerce in Indonesia through data driven logistics.
RaRa Delivery is making instant and same-day deliveries scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time optimisation technology. RaRa makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to get same day delivery in Indonesia. While others are focusing on ‘one-to-one’ deliveries, the company has developed proprietary, real-time batching tech to do ‘many-to-many’ deliveries within a few hours.. RaRa is already in partnership with some of the top eCommerce players in Indonesia like Blibli, Sayurbox, Kopi Kenangan and many more.
We are a distributed team with the company headquartered in Singapore 🇸🇬 , core operations in Indonesia 🇮🇩 and technology team based out of India 🇮🇳
Future of eCommerce Logistics.
- Data driven logistics company that is bringing in same day delivery revolution in Indonesia 🇮🇩
- Revolutionising delivery as an experience
- Empowering D2C Sellers with logistics as the core technology
- Build and maintain CI/CD tools and pipelines.
- Designing and managing highly scalable, reliable, and fault-tolerant infrastructure & networking that forms the backbone of distributed systems at RaRa Delivery.
- Continuously improve code quality, product execution, and customer delight.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across distributed teams in a global environment.
- Operate to strengthen teams across their product with their knowledge base
- Contribute to improving team relatedness, and help build a culture of camaraderie.
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high-quality design
- Pair with team members on functional and non-functional requirements and spread design philosophy and goals across the team
- Excellent bash, and scripting fundamentals and hands-on with scripting in programming languages such as Python, Ruby, Golang, etc.
- Good understanding of distributed system fundamentals and ability to troubleshoot issues in a larger distributed infrastructure
- Working knowledge of the TCP/IP stack, internet routing, and load balancing
- Basic understanding of cluster orchestrators and schedulers (Kubernetes)
- Deep knowledge of Linux as a production environment, container technologies. e.g. Docker, Infrastructure As Code such as Terraform, K8s administration at large scale.
- Have worked on production distributed systems and have an understanding of microservices architecture, RESTful services, CI/CD.
Role: Platform and Infrastructure Engineer SDE2
Title: Platform and Infrastructure Engineer SDE2
Location: We are open to candidates working from anywhere in India/across the globe. We are fully remote.
Lummo (formerly Bukukas) is a SaaS startup seeking to empower entrepreneurs and brands in SEA to accelerate their growth and to serve their customers by giving them the best technology and partner solutions. Lummo offers localized solutions made for SEA, thereby shining the spotlight on entrepreneurs and brands, enabling them to discover all possibilities to grow their business. Lummo was founded as BukuKas in 2019 by serial entrepreneurs Krishnan Menon and Lorenzo Peracchione.
The journey started with BukuKas, an app to digitize the physical record-keeping books by enabling micro and small enterprises to record their sales, expenses, and cash transactions at ease using their smartphone.
Lummo's flagship product, LummoSHOP (formerly Tokko), helps growth-oriented entrepreneurs and brands unlock their full potential by helping them build a strong relationship with their consumers by selling to them directly (D2C), maximize operational efficiency across multiple channels & build their own brand online.
Backed by top venture capital firms including Sequoia Capital, Tiger Global, CapitalG (Google’s venture fund), Credit Saison, Speedinvest, and other prominent investors and entrepreneurs like Gokul Rajaram (DoorDash), Taavet Hinrikus (Founder, TransferWise), Sandeep Tandon (FreeCharge), Santiago Sosa (Founder, Nuvemshop), Nipun Mehra (Ula, Sequoia), and Amrish Rao (Pinelabs, Citrus pay).
Having raised more than $150 Million in funding with the backing of marquee global investors, Lummo has built a world-class team with top talent from across the world and is well poised to become a legendary SaaS company that will last beyond our lifetimes
We have recently received C series funding in January 2022, read more about us here
Requirements / Responsibilities
- You have experience of 2-4 years in building high-performance consumer-facing mobile applications at Product companies of a decent scale.
- You can write code preferably in Golang and Python.
- You have experience with debugging production issues and writing RCAs.
- You have demonstrable stories of being on-call and how outages have been handled.
- You have experience developing products on Kubernetes and cloud providers like GCP and AWS.
- You have worked with Cloud Native (CNCF) technologies.
- You have experience automating CI/CD pipelines.
- You are an excellent collaborator & communicator. You know that start-ups are a team sport. You listen to others, aren’t afraid to speak your mind and always try to ask the right questions.
- You are excited by the prospect of working in a distributed team and company.
What do we offer?
- The ability for you to make an impact and lay a foundation for the upcoming fin-tech innovations
- A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from all over the globe
- Mission-driven and fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive salary and flexible leave policy
- A collaborative and flat company culture
What’s in it for you?
Do you truly want to make a difference and revolutionize the lives of millions of business owners? Do you thrive in an environment where moving at light speed and embracing new challenges every day is essential? If yes, Lummo is the perfect place for you!
We are looking for an experienced DevOps (Development and Operations) professional to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs in web and mobile apps & assist Sr DevOps to manage infrastructure projects and processes. Keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and a solid knowledge base are essential.
As a DevOps, you will work in a Kubernetes based microservices environment.
Experience in Microsoft Azure cloud and Kubernetes is preferred, not mandatory.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- Handle code deployments in all environments
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Consult with peers for feedback during testing stages
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
- Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects
- Manage CI and CD tools with team
- Follow all best practices and procedures as established by the company
- Provide support and documentation
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 2+ years if DevOps
- Have experience in SaaS infrastructure development and Web Apps
- Experience in delivering microservices at scale; designing microservices solutions
- Proven Cloud experience/delivery of applications on Azure
- Proficient in configuration Management tools such as Ansible or any of Terraform Puppet, Chef, Salt, etc
- Hands-on experience in Networking/network configuration, Application performance monitoring, Container performance, and security.
- Understanding of Kubernetes, Python along with scripting languages like bash/shell
- Good to have experience in Linux internals, Linux packaging, Release Engineering (Branching, versioning, tagging), Artifact repository, Artifactory, Nexus, and CI/CD tooling (Concourse CI, Travis, Jenkins)
- Must be a proactive person
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- An ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with a creative approach to work.
- An intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Strong knowledge and experience of cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure or GCP), systems, network design, and cloud migration projects.
Strong knowledge and understanding of CI/CD processes tools (Jenkins/Azure DevOps) is a must.
Strong knowledge and understanding of Docker & Kubernetes is a must.
Strong knowledge of Python, along with one more language (Shell, Groovy, or Java).
Strong prior experience using automation tools like Ansible, Terraform.
Architect systems, infrastructure & platforms using Cloud Services.
Strong communication skills. Should have demonstrated the ability to collaborate across teams and organizations.
Benefits of working with OpsTree Solutions:
Opportunity to work on the latest cutting edge tools/technologies in DevOps
Knowledge focused work culture
Collaboration with very enthusiastic DevOps experts
High growth trajectory
Opportunity to work with big shots in the IT industry
Headquartered in Princeton, NJ (United States) we are a multinational company that is growing fast. This role is based out of our India setup.
We believe that we are only as good as the quality of our people. Our offices are digital pods. Our clients are fortune brands. We’re always looking for the most talented and skilled teammates. Do you have it in you?
About The Role
As a DevOps Expert, you are responsible for building and maintaining a frictionless path to production for web applications in order to support continuous delivery and a productive team. You will be working in close collaboration with the business, as well as other teams across StatusNeo.
We offer you a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and enhance your knowledge base. You level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks.
You will promote best practices across the team, mentor, and coach other team members.
You are responsible for building and maintaining a frictionless path to production for web applications in order to support continuous delivery and a productive team.
You will also develop and maintain web applications.
Minimum 3 years of experience in Software Development
Minimum 2 years of experience in System Administration and Operations.
Expertise in Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, GitHub
Programming/Application Development - java, nodejs,
Scripting - bash, ruby, python, etc
Virtualization and Cloud - VMWare, Openshift, Docker, Kubernetes, etc
CI /CD - Jenkins, GitlabCI, etc
Conﬁguration Management - Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc
Database - MongoDB, Mysql, Oracle, SQL, etc
Monitoring - Infra and Application monitoring, logging, alerting
Testing - Infra and Application testing COMPETENCIES
Scripting and Automation
Virtualisation and Cloud
Database and Storage Management
Good To Have
Good command of the English language for written and verbal communication Technical skills
Experience working in Agile teams
Work within a team of developers
What We Offer
National and International Business Trips (if there is an opportunity)
Culture of Knowledge Sharing and Training
Modern & lively working environment
Opportunity to write books, participate in conferences
Problem troubleshooting & Solving skills
Hands-on Hyper Converged Infrastructure & Virtualization technology Like: VMWare, RHEV And Nutanix.
Experience in Monitoring tools: Nagios, Icinga etc.
Knowledge of Backup Technologies like Commvault Etc.
Hands-on experience on storage Systems i.e. SAN/NAS, Net Backup- Dell EMC
Knowledge of CIS Security benchmarks.
Expert on UNIX, Shell, Bash Scripting.