Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work towards uptime of Network / Infrastructure to achieve 99.99% availability
- Build dashboards around monitoring
- Work along with the Engineering team to help out with Infrastructure / Network automation Long term needs.
- Deploy infrastructure as code and automate as much as possible
- Responsible for on-call support on a rotation basis
- Responsible for Network / Virtual Machines and Kube clusters
- 5+ years of DevOps experience managing production Infrastructure via code.
- Networking knowledge in routing, firewall, BGP
- Strong Linux administration skills.
- Experience in architecting single point of failures and implementing HA solutions end to end.
- Experience with AAA implementation
- Experience with Managing K8s infrastructure
- Tooling includes, but is not limited to Ansible, Terraform, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Expected proficiency in all tooling throughout the stack
- Excellent Python, bash, and scripting fundamentals
- Experience with modern web services architectures
- GCP/AWS/Azure Certification is an added advantage
About CodeCraft Technologies Private Limited
CodeCraft Technologies is a digital transformation company offering mobility & cloud solutions along with design and consultancy services
With Codecraft you get a chance to work on cutting edge Technololgies.
You will be working on challenging projects into Cyber Security, IOT and Energy Domains
We have open and transparent work culture.
You will be working with one of the finest design teams
Roles and Responsibilities
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and fixes
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
- Ensure continuous delivery of software products and their maintenance releases(Service Packs, Hotfixes).
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders on require
Desired Candidate Profile
- Working experience on Linux based infrastructure
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Working experience in implementing CI/CD with their underlying technologies / tools (e.g. Jenkins, GIT, Gradle/Maven, Artifactory) (Mandatory)
- Experience with Microservices architecture, configuration, development and deployment with their underlying technologies including Docker/Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform and Prometheus (Mandatory)
- Exposure and knowledge of one or more tools such as Jenkins, Ansible (Mandatory)
- Working experience on Git/SVN version control experience (Mandatory)
- Programming/scripting knowledge in BASH / Python (Mandatory)
- Experience with any cloud infrastructure (AWS, AZURE, GCP)
- Knowledge in SQL & NoSQL Database
- Good knowledge of common web protocols, networking, and systems
Managing cloud-based serverless infrastructure on AWS, GCP(firebase) with IaC
(Terraform, CloudFormation etc.,)
Deploying and maintaining products, services, and network components with a focus
on security, reliability, and zero downtime
Automating and streamlining existing processes to aid the development team
Working with the development team to create ephemeral environments, simplifying
the development lifecycle
Driving forward our blockchain infrastructure by creating and managing validators for
a wide variety of new and existing blockchains
1-3+ years in a SRE / DevOps / DevSecOps or Infrastructure Engineering role
Strong working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) or GCP or similar cloud
Experience working with declarative Infrastructure-as-Code frameworks(Terraform,
Experience with containerization technologies and tools (Docker, Kubernetes), CI/CD
pipelines and Linux/Unix administration
Bonus points - if you know more about crypto, staking, defi, proof-of-stake,
Competitive CTC on par with market along with ESOPs/Tokens
- Experience using AWS (that’s just common sense)
- Experience designing and building web environments on AWS, which includes working with services like EC2, ELB, RDS, and S3
- Experience building and maintaining cloud-native applications
- A solid background in Linux/Unix and Windows server system administration
- Experience using https://www.simplilearn.com/tutorials/devops-tutorial/devops-tools" target="_blank">DevOps tools in a cloud environment, such as Ansible, Artifactory, https://www.simplilearn.com/tutorials/docker-tutorial/what-is-docker-container" target="_blank">Docker, GitHub, https://www.simplilearn.com/tutorials/jenkins-tutorial/what-is-jenkins" target="_blank">Jenkins, https://www.simplilearn.com/tutorials/kubernetes-tutorial/what-is-kubernetes" target="_blank">Kubernetes, Maven, and Sonar Qube
- Experience installing and configuring different application servers such as JBoss, Tomcat, and WebLogic
- Experience using monitoring solutions like CloudWatch, ELK Stack, and Prometheus
- An understanding of writing Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC), using tools like CloudFormation or Terraform
- Knowledge of one or more of the most-used programming languages available for today’s cloud computing (i.e., SQL data, XML data, R math, Clojure math, Haskell functional, Erlang functional, Python procedural, and Go procedural languages)
- Experience in troubleshooting distributed systems
- Proficiency in script development and scripting languages
- The ability to be a team player
- The ability and skill to train other people in procedural and technical topics
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
As a special aside, an AWS engineer who works in DevOps should also have experience with:
- The theory, concepts, and real-world application of Continuous Delivery (CD), which requires familiarity with tools like AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodeDeploy, and AWS CodePipeline
- An understanding of automation
Section 1 -
- Responsible for managing and providing L1 support to Build, design, deploy and maintain the implementation of Cloud solutions on AWS.
- Implement, deploy and maintain development, staging & production environments on AWS.
- Familiar with serverless architecture and services on AWS like Lambda, Fargate, EBS, Glue, etc.
- Understanding of Infra as a code and familiar with related tools like Terraform, Ansible Cloudformation etc.
Section 2 -
- Managing the Windows and Linux machines, Kubernetes, Git, etc.
- Responsible for L1 management of Servers, Networks, Containers, Storage, and Databases services on AWS.
Section 3 -
- Timely monitoring of production workload alerts and quick addressing the issues
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining the Backup and DR process.
Section 4 -
- Responsible for documenting the process.
- Responsible for leading cloud implementation projects with end-to-end execution.
Qualifications: Bachelors of Engineering / MCA Preferably with AWS, Cloud certification
Skills & Competencies
- Linux and Windows servers management and troubleshooting.
- AWS services experience on CloudFormation, EC2, RDS, VPC, EKS, ECS, Redshift, Glue, etc. - AWS EKS
- Kubernetes and containers knowledge
- Understanding of setting up AWS Messaging, streaming and queuing Services(MSK, Kinesis, SQS, SNS, MQ)
- Understanding of serverless architecture. - High understanding of Networking concepts
- High understanding of Serverless architecture concept - Managing to monitor and alerting systems
- Sound knowledge of Database concepts like Dataware house, Data Lake, and ETL jobs
- Good Project management skills
- Documentation skills
- Backup, and DR understanding
Soft Skills - Project management, Process Documentation
- AWS certification with between 2-4 years of experience with certification and project execution experience.
- Someone who is interested in building sustainable cloud architecture with automation on AWS.
- Someone who is interested in learning and being challenged on a day-to-day basis.
- Someone who can take ownership of the tasks and is willing to take the necessary action to get it done.
- Someone who is curious to analyze and solve complex problems.
- Someone who is honest with their quality of work and is comfortable with taking ownership of their success and failure, both.
- We are looking for someone who is interested to be part of creativity and the innovation-based environment with other team members.
- We are looking for someone who understands the idea/importance of teamwork and individual ownership at the same time.
- We are looking for someone who can debate logically, respectfully disagree, and can admit if proven wrong and who can learn from their mistakes and grow quickly
The company is a global leader in secure payments and trusted transactions. They are at the forefront of the digital revolution that is shaping new ways of paying, living, doing business and building relationships that pass on trust along the entire payments value chain, enabling sustainable economic growth. Their innovative solutions, rooted in a rock-solid technological base, are environmentally friendly, widely accessible and support social transformation.
- Role Overview
- Senior Engineer with a strong background and experience in cloud related technologies and architectures. Can design target cloud architectures to transform existing architectures together with the in-house team. Can actively hands-on configure and build cloud architectures and guide others.
- Key Knowledge
- 3-5+ years of experience in AWS/GCP or Azure technologies
- Is likely certified on one or more of the major cloud platforms
- Strong experience from hands-on work with technologies such as Terraform, K8S, Docker and orchestration of containers.
- Ability to guide and lead internal agile teams on cloud technology
- Background from the financial services industry or similar critical operational experience
Hiring for a funded fintech startup based out of Bangalore!!!
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a Senior DevOps engineer to join the engineering team and help us automate the build, release, packaging and infrastructure provisioning and support processes. The candidate is expected to own the full life-cycle of provisioning, configuration management, monitoring, maintenance and support for cloud as well as on-premise deployments.
- 5-plus years of DevOps experience managing the Big Data application stack including HDFS, YARN, Spark, Hive and Hbase
- Deeper understanding of all the configurations required for installing and maintaining the infrastructure in the long run
- Experience setting up high availability, configuring resource allocation, setting up capacity schedulers, handling data recovery tasks
- Experience with middle-layer technologies including web servers (httpd, ningx), application servers (Jboss, Tomcat) and database systems (postgres, mysql)
- Experience setting up enterprise security solutions including setting up active directories, firewalls, SSL certificates, Kerberos KDC servers, etc.
- Experience maintaining and hardening the infrastructure by regularly applying required security packages and patches
- Experience supporting on-premise solutions as well as on AWS cloud
- Experience working with and supporting Spark-based applications on YARN
- Experience with one or more automation tools such as Ansible, Teraform, etc
- Experience working with CI/CD tools like Jenkins and various test report and coverage plugins
- Experience defining and automating the build, versioning and release processes for complex enterprise products
- Experience supporting clients remotely and on-site
- Experience working with and supporting Java- and Python-based tech stacks would be a plus
Desired Non-technical Requirements
- Very strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong desire to work with start-ups
- Must be a team player
- Attractive variable compensation package
- Flexible working hours – everything is results-oriented
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning organization in the hottest space in tech – artificial intelligence and advanced machine learning
- Should have 2-5 yrs Years of Working Experience in a DevOps.
- Proficient in capacity planning - Design, implement and enhance CI and CD platforms.
- Design systems architecture for product using Linux and Linux application stacks (Mysql, Redis, Java, Python etc)
- Design, implement, enhance and manage internal cloud offerings
- Understand and Automate and solutions for permanently fix to prevent outages / downtimes
- Responsible for architecting deployments for High availability, scalability and reliability
- Design and implement platforms for monitoring, log processing, metrics collection and data visualisation.
- Script and code automation tools (in shell/python etc) for automation and efficient management of product.
- Infrastructure and platform security. (Securing our infrastructure from threats)
- Should have good experience on Public clouds(AWS/GCP)
- Ability to code (Python/Java/PHP/Shell)
- Running production infrastructure with fully automated principles. (Automating everything that can be automated)
- Actively problem solve and plan for the future: do not just solve today’s problems
Understanding of any scripting programming language.
Configuration and managing databases such as MySQL
Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services (AWS)
Implementing automation tools(Ansible, Jenkins) for deployment and provisioning IT infrastructure
Excellent troubleshooting of cloud systems.
Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps principles.
Mandatory Requirement/ Preference:
1.PowerBuild technology experience with minimum 8+ years
- Excellent command on ASP.NET, Angular5/6/7/any version, MVC, Sql Server.
- Should have strong debugging skills on Developer Tools of the browser and Working with Cross Browser UI
4.Working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows Platform and Microsoft Office applications.
- Detailed technical knowledge of Angular any version, C#.Net (Visual Studio) development tools.
- Experience with DevExpress components desirable.
- Experience with DATA along with DevOps and GitHub.
- ANgularJS is different to Angular. AngularJS experience is not relevant to us