We are looking for a Data Scientist who is excited by the prospects of Mining Big Datasets, Deriving Actionable Insights, Building production-ready Predictive Models and have a direct impact on business.
- Hands-on knowledge of Python for building production-ready data products.
- Strong Statistical Analysis and Modeling skills.
- Proven skills in Data Science, Data Mining, Machine Learning, covering the spectrum of supervised as well as unsupervised learning algorithms.
- Ability to grasp and work with new technologies quickly.
- Knowledge of Reinforcement Learning is a plus.
- Some knowledge of big data technologies like Hadoop, Apache Spark will be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in STEM.
- 3-7 years of relevant experience in applied Data Science.
- Get a chance to work with some of the most popular big data technologies in the market
- Build algorithms that work on web-scale data
- Participate in every aspect of building a data-based product
- Chance of making a dent in a multi-billion dollar digital advertising industry
YOU CAN BE A GREAT FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- An analytical approach towards problem-solving
- Experience with data extraction and management
- Experience with R, Python for Data Analysis and Data modeling.
- Ability to set goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced working environment
- Understanding of E-Commerce and Advertising as a domain.
- Willingness to work for a startup.
- Individual Contributor with a sense of Business Acumen and a hunger to make an impact.
This profile will include the following responsibilities:
- Develop Parsers for XML and JSON Data sources/feeds
- Write Automation Scripts for product development
- Build API Integrations for 3rd Party product integration
- Perform Data Analysis
- Research on Machine learning algorithms
- Understand AWS cloud architecture and work with 3 party vendors for deployments- Resolve issues in AWS environment
We are looking for candidates with:
Programming Language: Python
Web Development: Basic understanding of Web Development. Working knowledge of Python Flask is desirable
Database & Platform: AWS/Docker/MySQL/MongoDB
Basic Understanding of Machine Learning Models & AWS Fundamentals is recommended.
Company Name: Curl Tech
Company Profile: Curl Tech is a deep-tech firm, based out of Bengaluru, India. Curl works on developing Products & Solutions leveraging emerging technologies such as Machine Learning, Blockchain (DLT) & IoT. We work on domains such as Commodity Trading, Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare, Logistics & Retail.
Curl has been founded by technology enthusiasts with rich industry experience. Products and solutions that have been developed at Curl, have gone on to have considerable success and have in turn become separate companies (focused on that product / solution).
If you are looking for a job, that would challenge you and desire to work with an organization that disrupts entire value chain; Curl is the right one for you!
Designation: Data Scientist or Junior Data Scientist (according to experience)
Good with Machine Learning and Deep learning, good with programming and maths.
Details: The candidate will be working on many image analytics/ numerical data analytics projects. The work involves, data collection, building the machine learning models, deployment, client interaction and publishing academic papers.
The candidate will be working on many image analytics/numerical data projects.
Candidate will be building various machine learning models depending upon the requirements.
Candidate would be responsible for deployment of the machine learning models.
Candidate would be the face of the company in front of the clients and will have regular client interactions to understand that client requirements.
What we are looking for candidates with:
Basic Understanding of Statistics, Time Series, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and their fundamentals and mathematical underpinnings.
Proven code proficiency in Python,C/C++ or any other AI language of choice.
Strong algorithmic thinking, creative problem solving and the ability to take ownership and do independent
Understanding how things work internally in ML and DL models is a must.
Understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Vision and Image Processing techniques would be a plus.
Expertise in OpenCV, ML/Neural networks technologies and frameworks such as PyTorch, Tensorflow would be a
Educational background in any quantitative field (Computer Science / Mathematics / Computational Sciences and related disciplines) will be given preference.
Education: BE/ BTech/ B.Sc.(Physics or Mathematics)/Masters in Mathematics, Physics or related branches.
- Handling Survey Scripting Process through the use of survey software platform such as Toluna, QuestionPro, Decipher.
- Mining large & complex data sets using SQL, Hadoop, NoSQL or Spark.
- Delivering complex consumer data analysis through the use of software like R, Python, Excel and etc such as
- Working on Basic Statistical Analysis such as:T-Test &Correlation
- Performing more complex data analysis processes through Machine Learning technique such as:
- Neural Networking
- Creating an Interactive Dashboard Creation through the use of software like Tableau or any other software you are able to use.
- Working on Statistical and mathematical modelling, application of ML and AI algorithms
What you need to have:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in highly quantitative field (CS, machine learning, mathematics, statistics, economics) or equivalent experience.
- An opportunity for one, who is eager of proving his or her data analytical skills with one of the Biggest FMCG market player.
We are looking for a tech enthusiast who can work with us to help further our product development with Augmented Reality to keep us ahead of the technology curve. We have a tight product roadmap that needs enthusiastic people to solve problems in the realm of computer vision systems building towards a high accuracy SLAM solution.
Qualified candidates will be driven self-starters, robust thinkers, strong collaborators, and adept at operating in a highly dynamic environment. We look for colleagues that are passionate about our product and embody our values.
Some of the main responsibilities include:
Develop objectives and design research projects
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable and reliable code
- Work with the core team to bring ideas to life and keep pace with the latest research in Computer Vision, Deep Learning.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
Masters / Phd in Computer Science, Mathematics or relevant experience
3+ years of experience in geometric computer vision, algorithms, SfM / SLAM, visual inertial odometry / 3D reconstruction / sensor fusion.
Experience in Deep Learning for SLAM and related frameworks
Experience in sensor fusion (IMU, camera) and in probabilistic filters- EKF, UKF
Strong mathematical understanding - linear algebra, 3d-geometry, probability.
Proficiency in programming - C++, python and knowledge of algorithms
Proficiency in programming - C++, python and knowledge of algorithms
Proven experience in product development (monocular SLAM, multi-view camera
Strong background in computer vision and ML/DL
Experience in optimization of SLAM algorithms
Comfort with communication and collaboration across teams. The ability to multitask, manage tasks with varying priorities and align with stakeholders.
- Experience with relational SQL & NoSQL databases including MySQL & MongoDB.
- Familiar with the basic principles of distributed computing and data modeling.
- Experience with distributed data pipeline frameworks like Celery, Apache Airflow, etc.
- Experience with NLP and NER models is a bonus.
- Experience building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Experience building REST APIs.
Preference for candidates working in tech product companies
1. Expert in deep learning and machine learning techniques,
2. Extremely Good in image/video processing,
3. Have a Good understanding of Linear algebra, Optimization techniques, Statistics and pattern recognition.
Then u r the right fit for this position.
Complete accountability for delivering 1-2 projects from conception to implementation
Managing the team of Associates and Senior Associates
Interviewing client intelligently to learn important figures and gather requirements
Managing project timing, client expectations and meeting deadlines
Creating smart & impactful PowerPoint presentations
Playing proactive role in business development (preparing sales collaterals, pitch documents etc.)
and organization building (training, recruitment etc.)
Presentation of final results to the client and discuss further opportunities within/outside the
project along with maintaining documentation and reports
Plan deliverables and milestones for the project that you are responsible for
Provide business analysis and business area assessment
Facilitate meetings within the team on regular basis
Track and report team hours
This candidate must have the ability to think strategically and analytically in order to effectively
assess each assignment
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Ability to work in tight deadlines & under pressure
Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills
Good listening and comprehension and management skills
Willingness to travel/work abroad
We are looking for applicants with a strong background in Analytics and Data mining (Web, Social and Big data), Machine Learning and Pattern Recognition, Natural Language Processing and Computational Linguistics, Statistical Modelling and Inferencing, Information Retrieval, Large Scale Distributed Systems and Cloud Computing, Econometrics and Quantitative Marketing, Applied Game Theory and Mechanism Design, Operations Research and Optimization, Human Computer Interaction and Information Visualization. Applicants with a background in other quantitative areas are also encouraged to apply.
We are looking for someone who can create and implement AI solutions. If you have built a product like IBM WATSON in the past and not just used WATSON to build applications, this could be the perfect role for you.
All successful candidates are expected to dive deep into problem areas of Zycus’ interest and invent technology solutions to not only advance the current products, but also to generate new product options that can strategically advantage the organization.
- Experience in predictive modelling and predictive software development
- Skilled in Java, C++, Perl/Python (or similar scripting language)
- Experience in using R, Matlab, or any other statistical software
- Experience in mentoring junior team members, and guiding them on machine learning and data modelling applications
- Strong communication and data presentation skills
- Classification (svm, decision tree, random forest, neural network)
- Regression (linear, polynomial, logistic, etc)
- Classical Optimization(gradient descent, newton raphson, etc)
- Graph theory (network analytics)
- Heuristic optimisation (genetic algorithm, swarm theory)
- Deep learning (lstm, convolutional nn, recurrent nn)
- Experience: 3-9 years
- The ideal candidate must have proven expertise in Artificial Intelligence (including deep learning algorithms), Machine Learning and/or NLP
- The candidate must also have expertise in programming traditional machine learning algorithms, algorithm design & usage
- Preferred experience with large data sets & distributed computing in Hadoop ecosystem
- Fluency with databases