- Identify relevant data sources - a combination of data sources to make it useful.
- Build the automation of the collection processes.
- Pre-processing of structured and unstructured data.
- Handle large amounts of information to create the input to analytical Models.
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms Innovate Machine-Learning , Deep-Learning algorithms.
- Build Network graphs , NLP , Forecasting Models Building data pipelines for end-to-end solutions.
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges. Collaborate with product development teams and communicate with the Senior Leadership teams.
- Participate in Problem solving sessions
- Bachelor's degree in a highly quantitative field (e.g. Computer Science , Engineering , Physics , Math , Operations Research , etc) or equivalent experience.
- Extensive machine learning and algorithmic background with a deep level understanding of at least one of the following areas: supervised and unsupervised learning methods , reinforcement learning , deep learning , Bayesian inference , Network graphs , Natural Language Processing Analytical mind and business acumen
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics , algebra)
- Problem-solving aptitude Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate technical information.
- Fluency with at least one data science/analytics programming language (e.g. Python , R , Julia).
- Start-up experience is a plus Ideally 5-8 years of advanced analytics experience in startups/marquee com
Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Algorithms, Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Math Skills, Communication Skills, SAAS Product, IT Services, Artificial Intelligence, ERP, Product Management, Automation, Analytical Models, Predictive Models, NLP, Forecasting Models, Product Development, Leadership, Problem Solving, Unsupervised Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Natural Language Processing, Algebra, Data Science, Programming Language, Python, Julia
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Lightning Job By Cutshort ⚡
As part of this feature, you can expect status updates about your application and replies within 72 hours (once the screening questions are answered)
With over 20 years of expertise in broadcasting, postproduction and IT infrastructure, we have implemented large-scale, multi-platform convergence projects. Desynova is a unique company formed by a unique mix of skill sets and experience which makes us stand out in the industry. We are a team of founders and leaders in diverse fields of the technology landscape, where many players from the video and IP worlds are still learning the basic terrain. And for a few who do know the technology, proposing a suitable and profitable solution to the client, is still a challenge. Digital technologies are revolutionizing not just backend efficiency and productivity, but frontend consumer user interfaces and services in entertainment and beyond. Most players, however, do not have the expertise to fully take advantage of these technologies and very few service providers exist with complete lifecycle experience in designing and implementing cutting-edge solutions. Desynova enables its customers to reach any screen, at any time, with any content from any location in the world and to maximize return on their valuable video assets.
Below are the responsibilities and requirements for the Data Science role:-
• AI-ML background with exp>4 yrs.
• Experience in deep learning, machine learning, OpenCV, NLP, Generative AI, and cloud deployment.
• Hands-on Python coding experience between 4-5 years.
• Should be able to fetch codes from Git Hub and modify them as per the in-house requirements.
• Should Have worked on audio, image, video, and textual datasets.
• Should have exposure to Nvidia Servers.
• Knowledge of GitHub commits and version maintenance.
• Awareness of the latest technologies like Chat GPT, openAI, Whisper, etc.
• Exposure to Azure, AWS EC2, Docker, and Container. Minimum 3 years exp req.
• Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools.
• Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results.
• Train and retrain systems when necessary.
• Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks.
• Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch, TensorFlow)
• Understanding of data structures, data modeling, and software architecture.
• Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics, and algorithms.
B1 – Data Scientist - Kofax Accredited Developers
Requirement – 3
- Accreditation of Kofax KTA / KTM
- Experience in Kofax Total Agility Development – 2-3 years minimum
- Ability to develop and translate functional requirements to design
- Experience in requirement gathering, analysis, development, testing, documentation, version control, SDLC, Implementation and process orchestration
- Experience in Kofax Customization, writing Custom Workflow Agents, Custom Modules, Release Scripts
- Application development using Kofax and KTM modules
- Good/Advance understanding of Machine Learning /NLP/ Statistics
- Exposure to or understanding of RPA/OCR/Cognitive Capture tools like Appian/UI Path/Automation Anywhere etc
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative attitude
- Work with multiple teams and stakeholders within like Analytics, RPA, Technology and Project management teams
- Good understanding of compliance, data governance and risk control processes
Total Experience – 7-10 Years in BPO/KPO/ ITES/BFSI/Retail/Travel/Utilities/Service Industry
Good to have
- Previous experience of working on Agile & Hybrid delivery environment
- Knowledge of VB.Net, C#( C-Sharp ), SQL Server , Web services
- Masters in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/Econometrics Or BE/B-Tech, MCA or MBA
Graas uses predictive AI to turbo-charge growth for eCommerce businesses. We are “Growth-as-a-Service”. Graas is a technology solution provider using predictive AI to turbo-charge growth for eCommerce businesses. Graas integrates traditional data silos and applies a machine-learning AI engine, acting as an in-house data scientist to predict trends and give real-time insights and actionable recommendations for brands. The platform can also turn insights into action by seamlessly executing these recommendations across marketplace store fronts, brand.coms, social and conversational commerce, performance marketing, inventory management, warehousing, and last mile logistics - all of which impacts a brand’s bottom line, driving profitable growth.
Location – Pune
- Work closely with data scientists and data analysts to build models and continuous data monitoring workflows.
- Implement algorithms / models within companies recommendation engine framework.
- Own the MLOps life-cycle; build and own ML model life-cycle management process encompassing coding to building robust model monitoring workflows.
- Consult with product and business teams to build prototypes and then deploy holistic machine learning solutions.
- Recommend and implement architecture to deploy machine learning pipelines and CI/CD processes at scale
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Machine Learning Engineer
- Knowledge of machine learning and statistics
- Strong experience working in the areas of time series analysis, reinforcement learning, NLP, optimization and heuristics based implementation to solve real-world problems
- Experienced in architecting solutions with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery in mind
- Strong knowledge of coding in Python and libraries such as Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-Learn, PyTorch, etc.
- Experience handling Big Data leveraging technologies like Snowflake, Spark. Ability to work in a big data ecosystem - expert in SQL and ability to work in distributed databases.
- Able to refactor data science code and has collaborated with data scientists in developing ML solutions.
- Experience playing the role of full-stack data scientist and taking solutions to production.
- Educational qualifications should be preferably in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or a related area.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to analyze large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help improve our company. We will rely on you to build data products to extract valuable business insights.
In this role, you should be highly analytical with a knack for analysis, math and statistics. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data. We also want to see a passion for machine-learning and research.
Your goal will be to help our company analyze trends to make better decisions.
1. 2 to 4 years of relevant industry experience
2. Experience in Linear algebra, statistics & Probability skills, such as distributions, Deep Learning, Machine Learning
3. Strong mathematical and statistics background is a must
4. Experience in machine learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Caffe, PyTorch, or MxNet
5. Strong industry experience in using design patterns, algorithms and data structures
6. Industry experience in using feature engineering, model performance tuning, and optimizing machine learning models
7. Hands on development experience in Python and packages such as NumPy, Sci-Kit Learn and Matplotlib
8. Experience in model building, hyper
Who Are We
A research-oriented company with expertise in computer vision and artificial intelligence, at its core, Orbo is a comprehensive platform of AI-based visual enhancement stack. This way, companies can find a suitable product as per their need where deep learning powered technology can automatically improve their Imagery.
ORBO's solutions are helping BFSI, beauty and personal care digital transformation and Ecommerce image retouching industries in multiple ways.
- Join top AI company
- Grow with your best companions
- Continuous pursuit of excellence, equality, respect
- Competitive compensation and benefits
You'll be a part of the core team and will be working directly with the founders in building and iterating upon the core products that make cameras intelligent and images more informative.
To learn more about how we work, please check out
We are looking for a computer vision engineer to lead our team in developing a factory floor analytics SaaS product. This would be a fast-paced role and the person will get an opportunity to develop an industrial grade solution from concept to deployment.
- Research and develop computer vision solutions for industries (BFSI, Beauty and personal care, E-commerce, Defence etc.)
- Lead a team of ML engineers in developing an industrial AI product from scratch
- Setup end-end Deep Learning pipeline for data ingestion, preparation, model training, validation and deployment
- Tune the models to achieve high accuracy rates and minimum latency
- Deploying developed computer vision models on edge devices after optimization to meet customer requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Understanding about depth and breadth of computer vision and deep learning algorithms.
- 4+ years of industrial experience in computer vision and/or deep learning
- Experience in taking an AI product from scratch to commercial deployment.
- Experience in Image enhancement, object detection, image segmentation, image classification algorithms
- Experience in deployment with OpenVINO, ONNXruntime and TensorRT
- Experience in deploying computer vision solutions on edge devices such as Intel Movidius and Nvidia Jetson
- Experience with any machine/deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow, and PyTorch.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Our perfect candidate is someone that:
- is proactive and an independent problem solver
- is a constant learner. We are a fast growing start-up. We want you to grow with us!
- is a team player and good communicator
What We Offer:
- You will have fun working with a fast-paced team on a product that can impact the business model of E-commerce and BFSI industries. As the team is small, you will easily be able to see a direct impact of what you build on our customers (Trust us - it is extremely fulfilling!)
- You will be in charge of what you build and be an integral part of the product development process
- Technical and financial growth!
Essential Skills :
- Develop, enhance and maintain Python related projects, data services, platforms and processes.
- Apply and maintain data quality checks to ensure data integrity and completeness.
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across, Decision Sciences, Search, Database Management. To design innovative solutions, capture requirements and drive a common future vision.
Technical Skills/Capabilities :
- Hands on experience in Python programming language.
- Understanding and proven application of Computer Science fundamentals in object oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, Regular expressions, data storage procedures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Understanding of natural language processing and basic ML algorithms will be a plus.
- Good troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Strong individual contributor, self-motivated, and a proven team player.
- Eager to learn and develop new experience and skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
About Company Profile :
Gauge Data Solutions Pvt Ltd :
- We are a leading company into Data Science, Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Within Gauge data we have a competitive environment for the Developers and Engineers.
- We at Gauge create potential solutions for the real world problems. One such example of our engineering is Casemine.
- Casemine is a legal research platform powered by Artificial Intelligence. It helps lawyers, judges and law researchers in their day to day life.
- Casemine provides exhaustive case results to its users with the use of cutting edge technologies.
- It is developed with the efforts of great engineers at Gauge Data.
- One such opportunity is now open for you. We at Gauge Data invites application for competitive, self motivated Python Developer.
Purpose of the Role :
- This position will play a central role in developing new features and enhancements for the products and services at Gauge Data.
- To know more about what we do and how we do it, feel free to read these articles:
- You can also visit us at https://www.casemine.com/.
- For more information visit us at: - www.gaugeanalytics.com
- Join us on LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
Turing enables U.S. companies to hire the world’s best remote software engineers. 100+ companies including those backed by Sequoia, Andreessen, Google Ventures, Benchmark, Founders Fund, Kleiner, Lightspeed, and Bessemer have hired Turing engineers. For more than 180,000 engineers across 140 countries, we are the preferred platform for finding remote U.S. software engineering roles. We offer a wide range of full-time remote opportunities for full-stack, backend, frontend, DevOps, mobile, and AI/ML engineers.
We are growing fast (our revenue 15x’d in the past 12 months and is accelerating), and we have raised $14M in seed funding (https://tcrn.ch/3lNKbM9">one of the largest in Silicon Valley) from:
- Facebook’s 1st CTO and Quora’s Co-Founder (Adam D’Angelo)
- Executives from Google, Facebook, Square, Amazon, and Twitter
- Foundation Capital (investors in Uber, Netflix, Chegg, Lending Club, etc.)
- Cyan Banister
- Founder of Upwork (Beerud Sheth)
We also raised a much larger round of funding in October 2020 that we will be publicly announcing over the coming month.
Some articles about Turing:
- https://techcrunch.com/2020/08/25/turing-raises-14m-to-help-source-vet-place-and-manage-remote-developers-in-tech-jobs/">TechCrunch: Turing raises $14M seed to help source, vet, place, and manage remote developers
- https://www.theinformation.com/articles/six-startups-prospering-during-coronavirus">The Information: Six Startups Prospering During Coronavirus
- https://medium.com/@cyanbanister/turing-helps-the-world-level-up-ff44b4e6415d">Cyan Banister: Turing Helps the World Level Up
- https://turing.com/boundarylessblog/2019/10/the-future-of-work-is-remote/the-future-of-work/">Jonathan Siddharth (Turing CEO): The Future of Work is Remote.
Turing is led by successful repeat founders Jonathan Siddharth and Vijay Krishnan, whose last A.I. company leveraged elite remote talent and had a successful acquisition. (https://techcrunch.com/2017/02/23/revcontent-acquires-rover/">Techcrunch story). Turing’s leadership team is composed of ex-Engineering and Sales leadership from Facebook, Google, Uber, and Capgemini.
About the role:
Software developers from all over the world have taken 200,000+ tests and interviews on Turing. Turing has also recommended thousands of developers to its customers and got customer feedback in terms of customer interview pass/fail data and data from the success of the collaboration with a U.S customer. This generates a massive proprietary dataset with a rich feature set comprising resume and test/interview features and labels in the form of actual customer feedback. Continuing rapid growth in our business creates an ever-increasing data advantage for us.
We are looking for a Machine Learning Scientist who can help solve a whole range of exciting and valuable machine learning problems at Turing. Turing collects a lot of valuable heterogeneous signals about software developers including their resume, GitHub profile and associated code and a lot of fine-grained signals from Turing’s own screening tests and interviews (that span various areas including Computer Science fundamentals, project ownership and collaboration, communication skills, proactivity and tech stack skills), their history of successful collaboration with different companies on Turing, etc.
A machine learning scientist at Turing will help create deep developer profiles that are a good representation of a developer’s strengths and weaknesses as it relates to their probability of getting successfully matched to one of Turing’s partner companies and having a fruitful long-term collaboration. The ML scientist will build models that are able to rank developers for different jobs based on their probability of success at the job.
You will also help make Turing’s tests more efficient by assessing their ability to predict the probability of a successful match of a developer with at least one company. The prior probability of a registered developer getting matched with a customer is about 1%. We want our tests to adaptively reduce perplexity as steeply as possible and move this probability estimate rapidly toward either 0% or 100%; maximize expected information-gain per unit time in other words.
As an ML Scientist on the team, you will have a unique opportunity to make an impact by advancing ML models and systems, as well as uncovering new opportunities to apply machine learning concepts to Turing product(s).
This role will directly report to Turing’s founder and CTO, https://www.linkedin.com/in/vijay0/">Vijay Krishnan. This is his https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=uCRc7DgAAAAJ&hl=en">Google Scholar profile.
- Enhance our existing machine learning systems using your core coding skills and ML knowledge.
- Take end to end ownership of machine learning systems - from data pipelines, feature engineering, candidate extraction, model training, as well as integration into our production systems.
- Utilize state-of-the-art ML modeling techniques to predict user interactions and the direct impact on the company’s top-line metrics.
- Design features and builds large scale recommendation systems to improve targeting and engagement.
- Identify new opportunities to apply machine learning to different parts of our product(s) to drive value for our customers.
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or a relevant technical field (AI/ML preferred).
- Extensive experience building scalable machine learning systems and data-driven products working with cross-functional teams
- Expertise in machine learning fundamentals, applicable to search - Learning to Rank, Deep Learning, Tree-Based Models, Recommendation Systems, Relevance and Data mining, understanding of NLP approaches like W2V or Bert.
- 2+ years of experience applying machine learning methods in settings like recommender systems, search, user modeling, graph representation learning, natural language processing.
- Strong understanding of neural network/deep learning, feature engineering, feature selection, optimization algorithms. Proven ability to dig deep into practical problems and choose the right ML method to solve them.
- Strong programming skills in Python and fluency in data manipulation (SQL, Spark, Pandas) and machine learning (scikit-learn, XGBoost, Keras/Tensorflow) tools.
- Good understanding of mathematical foundations of machine learning algorithms.
- Ability to be available for meetings and communication during Turing's "coordination hours" (Mon - Fri: 8 am to 12 pm PST).
Other Nice-to-have Requirements:
- First author publications in ICML, ICLR, NeurIPS, KDD, SIGIR, and related conferences/journals.
- Strong performance in Kaggle competitions.
- 5+ years of industry experience or a Ph.D. with 3+ years of industry experience in applied machine learning in similar problems e.g. ranking, recommendation, ads, etc.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experienced in leading large-scale multi-engineering projects.
- Flexible, and a positive team player with outstanding interpersonal skills.
We are building a global content marketplace that brings companies and content
creators together to scale up content creation processes across 50+ content verticals and 150+ industries. Over the past 2.5 years, we’ve worked with companies like India Today, Amazon India, Adobe, Swiggy, Dunzo, Businessworld, Paisabazaar, IndiGo Airlines, Apollo Hospitals, Infoedge, Times Group, Digit, BookMyShow, UpGrad, Yulu, YourStory, and 350+ other brands.
Our mission is to become the world’s largest content creation and distribution platform for all kinds of content creators and brands.
We are a 25+ member company and is scaling up rapidly in both team size and our ambition.
If we were to define the kind of people and the culture we have, it would be -
a) Individuals with an Extreme Sense of Passion About Work
b) Individuals with Strong Customer and Creator Obsession
c) Individuals with Extraordinary Hustle, Perseverance & Ambition
We are on the lookout for individuals who are always open to going the extra mile and thrive in a fast-paced environment. We are strong believers in building a great, enduring
a company that can outlast its builders and create a massive impact on the lives of our
employees, creators, and customers alike.
We are fortunate to be backed by some of the industry’s most prolific angel investors - Kunal Bahl and Rohit Bansal (Snapdeal founders), YourStory Media. (Shradha Sharma); Dr. Saurabh Srivastava, Co-founder of IAN and NASSCOM; Slideshare co-founder Amit Ranjan; Indifi's Co-founder and CEO Alok Mittal; Sidharth Rao, Chairman of Dentsu Webchutney; Ritesh Malik, Co-founder and CEO of Innov8; Sanjay Tripathy, former CMO, HDFC Life, and CEO of Agilio Labs; Manan Maheshwari, Co-founder of WYSH; and Hemanshu Jain, Co-founder of Diabeto.
Backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners
● Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve ML models
● Implement novel learning algorithms and recommendation engines
● Apply Data Science concepts to solve routine problems of target users
● Translates business analysis needs into well-defined machine learning problems, and
selecting appropriate models and algorithms
● Create an architecture, implement, maintain and monitor various data source pipelines
that can be used across various different types of data sources
● Monitor performance of the architecture and conduct optimization
● Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
● Verify and deploy programs and systems
● Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing applications
● Guide junior engineers for productive contribution to the development
The ideal candidate must -
ML and NLP Engineer
● 4 or more years of experience in ML Engineering
● Proven experience in NLP
● Familiarity with language generative model - GPT3
● Ability to write robust code in Python
● Familiarity with ML frameworks and libraries
● Hands on experience with AWS services like Sagemaker and Personalize
● Exposure to state of the art techniques in ML and NLP
● Understanding of data structures, data modeling, and software architecture
● Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
● Team player, an ability to work cooperatively with the other engineers.
● Ability to make quick decisions in high-pressure environments with limited information.
- Develop REST/JSON API’s Design code for high scale/availability/resiliency.
- Develop responsive web apps and integrate APIs using NodeJS.
- Presenting Chat efficiency reports to higher Management
- Develop system flow diagrams to automate a business function and identify impacted systems; metrics to depict the cost benefit analysis of the solutions developed.
- Work closely with business operations to convert requirements into system solutions and collaborate with development teams to ensure delivery of highly scalable and available systems.
- Using tools to classify/categorize the chat based on intents and coming up with F1 score for Chat Analysis
- Experience in analyzing real agents Chat conversation with agent to train the Chatbot.
- Developing Conversational Flows in the chatbot
- Calculating Chat efficiency reports.
Good to Have:
- Monitors performance and quality control plans to identify performance.
- Works on problems of moderate and varied complexity where analysis of data may require adaptation of standardized practices.
- Works with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Experience in analyzing real agents Chat conversation with agent to train the Chatbot.
- Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments.
- Understanding of ChatBot Architecture.
- Experience of Chatbot training
JD : ML/NLP Tech Lead
- We are looking to hire an ML/NLP Tech lead who can own products for a technology perspective and manage a team of up to 10 members. You will play a pivotal role in re-engineering our products, transformation, and scaling of AssessEd
WHAT ARE WE BUILDING :
- A revolutionary way of providing continuous assessments of a child's skill and learning, pointing the way to the child's potential in the future. This as opposed to the traditional one-time, dipstick methodology of a test that hurriedly bundles the child into a slot, that in-turn - declares- the child to be fit for a career in a specific area or a particular set of courses that would perhaps get him somewhere. At the core of our system is a lot of data - both structured and unstructured.
- We have books and questions and web resources and student reports that drive all our machine learning algorithms. Our goal is to not only figure out how a child is coping but to also figure out how to help him by presenting relevant information and questions to him in topics that he is struggling to learn.
Required Skill sets :
- Wisdom to know when to hustle and when to be calm and dig deep. Strong can do mentality, who is joining us to build on a vision, not to do a job.
- A deep hunger to learn, understand, and apply your knowledge to create technology.
- Ability and Experience tackling hard Natural Language Processing problems, to separate wheat from the chaff, knowledge of mathematical tools to succinctly describe the ideas to implement them in code.
- Very Good understanding of Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning with projects to back the same.
- Strong fundamentals in Linear Algebra, Probability and Random Variables, and Algorithms.
- Strong Systems experience in Distributed Systems Pipeline: Hadoop, Spark, etc.
- Good knowledge of at least one prototyping/scripting language: Python, MATLAB/Octave or R.
- Good understanding of Algorithms and Data Structures.
- Strong programming experience in C++/Java/Lisp/Haskell.
- Good written and verbal communication.
Desired Skill sets :
- Passion for well-engineered product and you are - ticked off- when something engineered is off and you want to get your hands dirty and fix it.
- 3+ yrs of research experience in Machine Learning, Deep Learning and NLP
- Top tier peer-reviewed research publication in areas like Algorithms, Computer Vision/Image Processing, Machine Learning or Optimization (CVPR, ICCV, ICML, NIPS, EMNLP, ACL, SODA, FOCS etc)
- Open Source Contribution (include the link to your projects, GitHub etc.)
- Knowledge of functional programming.
- International level participation in ACM ICPC, IOI, TopCoder, etc
- International level participation in Physics or Math Olympiad
- Intellectual curiosity about advanced math topics like Theoretical Computer Science, Abstract Algebra, Topology, Differential Geometry, Category Theory, etc.
What can you expect :
- Opportunity to work on the interesting and hard research problem, to see the real application of state-of-the-art research into practice.
- Opportunity to work on important problems with big social impact: Massive, and direct impact of the work you do on the lives of students.
- An intellectually invigorating, phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities.
- Learn effective engineering habits required to build/deploy large production-ready ML applications.
- Ability to do quick iterations and deployments.
- We would be excited to see you publish papers (though certain restrictions do apply).
Website : http://Digitalaristotle.ai
Work Location: - Bangalore