- You will be responsible for design, development and testing of Products
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Some of the technologies you will be working on: Core Java, Solr, Hadoop, Spark, Elastic search, Clustering, Text Mining, NLP, Mahout and Lucene etc.
About PODIUM SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED
- Design and build highly reliable, scalable and performant infrastructure for media heavy workflows.
- Own large technical deliverables and execute in a structured manner.
- Take the accountability of the overall health of the infrastructure you build.
- Platformize components as libraries, utilities and promote reuse.
- Be able to conceptualize and develop prototypes quickly.
- Lead by example, mentor and guide team members on everything from structured problem solving to development of best practices.
- 4 to 10 years of industry experience in software engineering with at least 4 years in Video, Audio & Image processing and streaming technologies.
- Deep expertise with various codecs, compute efficiency, streaming protocols and network topologies for media heavy workflows.
- Deep understanding of your tools: Languages, frameworks, libraries and systems.
- Experience with abstracting requirements into frameworks.
- Hungry to learn, share knowledge, and enjoy mentoring others.
- Data driven, having customer empathy, striving to build best of class, performant services.
In this role, you will be responsible for building world-class technology products and platforms that are at the forefront of the technology revolution in the Indian healthcare ecosystem. You are someone who insists on the highest standards for quality, maintainability, and performance.
- Lead the development of the backend systems for our client's first product.
- Build reliable, secure, and performant backend systems.
- Drive test coverage and continuous delivery automation within the team.
- Mentor and provide feedback to teammates.
- You should have a min of 8 years of software development experience and management.
- Can write code that is readable, maintainable, secure, and performant.
- Know the importance of tests and how to approach writing different types of tests, good intuition for REST API design
- Deep understanding of relational databases, transactions, entity-relationship modeling.
- Comfortable writing highly concurrent systems.
- Experienced in using profilers, tuning garbage collection, optimizing SQL queries.
Desired Skills :
- Golang, Java, Python, Ruby, Node.
- Excellent working knowledge on Core Java
- Should be proficient with Java JEE and related technologies, especially JSF, EJB, JPA and Hibernate.
- Hands on developer having experience developing enterprise applications with multi-tier architecture.
- Experience with CICD tools like Maven, Puppet and Continuous Integration.
- Proficient in SQL and Oracle.
- Good experience developing and deploying JEE applications on various application servers like JBoss, WebSphere, Tomcat
- Extensive working knowledge of deploying/configuring JEE applications using JBoss EAP
Manage, coach, and support engineering team
Create a technical strategy and budget proposal
Implement and monitor technical strategy performance metrics
Communicate engineer team goals with engineering staff members
Coordinate internal teams to ensure project timelines and budgets are met
Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or a related field
5-8 years of prior relevant experience
Experience with managing people and projects is a must
Expertise in J2EE server technologies
Experience with high-performance websites catering to millions of daily traffic is a plus
Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story
Ability to think and analyze both breadth-wise (client, server, DB, control flow) and depth-wise (threads, sessions, space-time complexity) while designing and implementing services
Exceptional design and architectural skills
Experience in Java 8
Experience in frameworks - Spring, Hibernate
Experience in Design Patterns
Must have skills:
- At least 8 years of total experience working with JAVA projects.
- Ability to create highly customizable Views using Relationships and Arguments.
- Knowledge of agile & scrum
- Expertise in writing/developing custom modules.
- Experience of JAVA, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Liferay.
- Understand the goals and strategy behind each project from conception through completion.
Technical Skills required:
- Good experience in handling commercial applications utilizing J2EE (including Core Java, JSP/Servlet, JDBC, Struts, Spring, iBatis/Hibernate, WebServices, Design Patterns, XML technologies, UML) .
- Good knowledge of Application/Web Servers (including Apache/JBoss/Tomcat/WebLogic) is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Linux/Solaris environment.
- Strong leadership, project management skills, time management, and problem solving skills.
- Development with at least 2-3 years’ experience in team handling and client communication.
- Provide guidance and insight on development techniques and methodologies
- Familiarity with version control systems
- Problem solving skills Good communication skills
- Strong Team Management
- Advanced facilitation and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills, possessing diplomacy and business judgment
- Own end to end development and operations of high-performance Spring Hibernate Applications.
- Design the architecture and deliver clean, testable and scalable code
- Participate in requirement gathering and display a strong sense of ownership and delivery
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong in Data Structures, algorithms and Object Oriented Concepts, Message Queues and Caching
- BE/ B.Tech preferred
Do you want to work with high traffic OLTP and OLAP systems that provide real value to retailers? Want to build real web applications that work across multiple channels and devices? In this critical role, the right candidate should have an entrepreneurial mind-set, have experience working across an application stack and a strong background in developing complex web experiences that are rich, responsive and interactive. The individual should have exhibited good technical leadership skills and be a highly motivated individual.
Role & Responsibility
- Exhibit strong technical knowledge, leadership skills and independent execution.
- A keen eye for good experiences. Understanding the experience from a customer perspective.
- Drive design discussion of complex features and own development of these modules across the application stack.
- Ability to adapt to changing business and product needs.
- Experience evolving the design and operation scale as new features are added to the product
- Mentor junior developers and ensure quality code output (via code reads, reading references, etc.) from them.
- Co-ordinate with internal teams and external partners in ensuring we build the best solution on time for the customer. Constantly looking at ways to innovate and improve the product.
- 8+ years of experience in Java & J2EE based Web Technologies & Frameworks with a focus in either Service Oriented Architecture or APIs.
- Experience in designing scalable solutions in a large-scale distributed environment.
- Strong knowledge of web technologies, common web frameworks, networking, SQL and database technologies
- Well versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies
- Strong debugging / troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to propose and defend solutions.
- Ability to work closely with product management, customer support, and other engineering teams to continuously evolve and innovate the enterprise-class Products.