- Extensive exposure to at least one Business Intelligence Platform (if possible, QlikView/Qlik Sense) – if not Qlik, ETL tool knowledge, ex- Informatica/Talend
- At least 1 Data Query language – SQL/Python
- Experience in creating breakthrough visualizations
- Understanding of RDMS, Data Architecture/Schemas, Data Integrations, Data Models and Data Flows is a must
Professional experience in Python – Mandatory experience
Basic knowledge of any BI Tool (Microsoft Power BI, Tableau etc.) and experience in R
will be an added advantage
Proficient in Excel
Good verbal and written communication skills
Analyze data trends and provide intelligent business insights, monitor operational and
Complete ownership of business excellence dashboard and preparation of reports for
senior management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
Review, validate and analyse data points and implement new data analysis
Perform data profiling to identify and understand anomalies
Perform analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
Develop policies and procedures for the collection and analysis of data
Analyse existing process with the help of data and propose process change and/or lead
process re-engineering initiatives
Use BI Tools (Microsoft Power BI/Tableau) and develop and manage BI solutions
1.Advanced knowledge of statistical techniques, NLP, machine learning algorithms and deep
frameworks like Tensorflow, Theano, Keras, Pytorch
2. Proficiency with modern statistical modeling (regression, boosting trees, random forests,
machine learning (text mining, neural network, NLP, etc.), optimization (linear
nonlinear optimization, stochastic optimization, etc.) methodologies.
3. Build complex predictive models using ML and DL techniques with production quality
code and jointly
own complex data science workflows with the Data Engineering team.
4. Familiar with modern data analytics architecture and data engineering technologies
(SQL and No-SQL databases)
5. Knowledge of REST APIs and Web Services
6. Experience with Python, R, sh/bash
Required Skills (Non-Technical):-
1. Fluent in English Communication (Spoken and verbal)
2. Should be a team player
3. Should have a learning aptitude
4. Detail-oriented, analytical and inquisitive
5. Ability to work independently and with others
6. Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
7. Problem Solving & Critical Thinking
Required Experience Level : Junior level - 2+ years || Senior level- 4+Years
Work Location : Pune preferred, Remote option available
Work Timing : 2:30 PM to 11:30 PM IST
Role : Senior Customer Scientist
Experience : 6-8 Years
Location : Chennai (Hybrid)
Who are we?
A young, fast-growing AI and big data company, with an ambitious vision to simplify the world’s choices. Our clients are top-tier enterprises in the banking, e-commerce and travel spaces. They use our core AI-based choice engine maya.ai , to deliver personal digital experiences centered around taste. The maya.ai platform now touches over 125M customers globally. You’ll find Crayon Boxes in Chennai and Singapore. But you’ll find Crayons in every corner of the world. Especially where our client projects are – UAE, India, SE Asia and pretty soon the US.
Life in the Crayon Box is a little chaotic, largely dynamic and keeps us on our toes! Crayons are a diverse and passionate bunch. Challenges excite us. Our mission drives us. And good food, caffeine (for the most part) and youthful energy fuel us. Over the last year alone, Crayon has seen a growth rate of 3x, and we believe this is just the start.
We’re looking for young and young-at-heart professionals with a relentless drive to help Crayon double its growth. Leaders, doers, innovators, dreamers, implementers and eccentric visionaries, we have a place for you all.
Can you say “Yes, I have!” to the below?
- Experience with exploratory analysis, statistical analysis, and model development
- Knowledge of advanced analytics techniques, including Predictive Modelling (Logistic regression), segmentation, forecasting, data mining, and optimizations
- Knowledge of software packages such as SAS, R, Rapidminer for analytical modelling and data management.
- Strong experience in SQL/ Python/R working efficiently at scale with large data sets
- Experience in using Business Intelligence tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Metabase for business applications
Can you say “Yes, I will!” to the below?
- Drive clarity and solve ambiguous, challenging business problems using data-driven approaches. Propose and own data analysis (including modelling, coding, analytics) to drive business insight and facilitate decisions.
- Develop creative solutions and build prototypes to business problems using algorithms based on machine learning, statistics, and optimisation, and work with engineering to deploy those algorithms and create impact in production.
- Perform time-series analyses, hypothesis testing, and causal analyses to statistically assess the relative impact and extract trends
- Coordinate individual teams to fulfil client requirements and manage deliverable
- Communicate and present complex concepts to business audiences
- Travel to client locations when necessary
Crayon is an equal opportunity employer. Employment is based on a person's merit and qualifications and professional competences. Crayon does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy or related.
More about Crayon: https://www.crayondata.com/
More about maya.ai : https://maya.ai/
Job Description - Sr Azure Data Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Hands-on programming in C# / .Net,
- Develop serverless applications using Azure Function Apps.
- Writing complex SQL Queries, Stored procedures, and Views.
- Creating Data processing pipeline(s).
- Develop / Manage large-scale Data Warehousing and Data processing solutions.
- Provide clean, usable data and recommend data efficiency, quality, and data integrity.
- Should have working experience on C# /.Net.
- Proficient with writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures, and Views
- Should have worked on Azure Cloud Stack.
- Should have working experience ofin developing serverless code.
- Must have MANDATORILY worked on Azure Data Factory.
- 4+ years of relevant experience
We are looking for a Data Scientist who is excited by the prospects of Mining Big Datasets, Deriving Actionable Insights, Building production-ready Predictive Models and have a direct impact on business.
- Hands-on knowledge of Python for building production-ready data products.
- Strong Statistical Analysis and Modeling skills.
- Proven skills in Data Science, Data Mining, Machine Learning, covering the spectrum of supervised as well as unsupervised learning algorithms.
- Ability to grasp and work with new technologies quickly.
- Knowledge of Reinforcement Learning is a plus.
- Some knowledge of big data technologies like Hadoop, Apache Spark will be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in STEM.
- 3-7 years of relevant experience in applied Data Science.
- Get a chance to work with some of the most popular big data technologies in the market
- Build algorithms that work on web-scale data
- Participate in every aspect of building a data-based product
- Chance of making a dent in a multi-billion dollar digital advertising industry
YOU CAN BE A GREAT FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- An analytical approach towards problem-solving
- Experience with data extraction and management
- Experience with R, Python for Data Analysis and Data modeling.
- Ability to set goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced working environment
- Understanding of E-Commerce and Advertising as a domain.
- Willingness to work for a startup.
- Individual Contributor with a sense of Business Acumen and a hunger to make an impact.
We are building a global content marketplace that brings companies and content
creators together to scale up content creation processes across 50+ content verticals and 150+ industries. Over the past 2.5 years, we’ve worked with companies like India Today, Amazon India, Adobe, Swiggy, Dunzo, Businessworld, Paisabazaar, IndiGo Airlines, Apollo Hospitals, Infoedge, Times Group, Digit, BookMyShow, UpGrad, Yulu, YourStory, and 350+ other brands.
Our mission is to become the world’s largest content creation and distribution platform for all kinds of content creators and brands.
We are a 25+ member company and is scaling up rapidly in both team size and our ambition.
If we were to define the kind of people and the culture we have, it would be -
a) Individuals with an Extreme Sense of Passion About Work
b) Individuals with Strong Customer and Creator Obsession
c) Individuals with Extraordinary Hustle, Perseverance & Ambition
We are on the lookout for individuals who are always open to going the extra mile and thrive in a fast-paced environment. We are strong believers in building a great, enduring
a company that can outlast its builders and create a massive impact on the lives of our
employees, creators, and customers alike.
We are fortunate to be backed by some of the industry’s most prolific angel investors - Kunal Bahl and Rohit Bansal (Snapdeal founders), YourStory Media. (Shradha Sharma); Dr. Saurabh Srivastava, Co-founder of IAN and NASSCOM; Slideshare co-founder Amit Ranjan; Indifi's Co-founder and CEO Alok Mittal; Sidharth Rao, Chairman of Dentsu Webchutney; Ritesh Malik, Co-founder and CEO of Innov8; Sanjay Tripathy, former CMO, HDFC Life, and CEO of Agilio Labs; Manan Maheshwari, Co-founder of WYSH; and Hemanshu Jain, Co-founder of Diabeto.
Backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners
● Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve ML models
● Implement novel learning algorithms and recommendation engines
● Apply Data Science concepts to solve routine problems of target users
● Translates business analysis needs into well-defined machine learning problems, and
selecting appropriate models and algorithms
● Create an architecture, implement, maintain and monitor various data source pipelines
that can be used across various different types of data sources
● Monitor performance of the architecture and conduct optimization
● Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
● Verify and deploy programs and systems
● Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing applications
● Guide junior engineers for productive contribution to the development
The ideal candidate must -
ML and NLP Engineer
● 4 or more years of experience in ML Engineering
● Proven experience in NLP
● Familiarity with language generative model - GPT3
● Ability to write robust code in Python
● Familiarity with ML frameworks and libraries
● Hands on experience with AWS services like Sagemaker and Personalize
● Exposure to state of the art techniques in ML and NLP
● Understanding of data structures, data modeling, and software architecture
● Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
● Team player, an ability to work cooperatively with the other engineers.
● Ability to make quick decisions in high-pressure environments with limited information.
- Must have 5-8 years of experience in handling data
- Must have the ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Must have strong knowledge of and experience with programming (Python), Linux/Bash scripting, databases(SQL, etc)
- Must have strong analytical and critical thinking to resolve business problems using data and tech
- Must have domain familiarity and interest of – Cloud technologies (GCP/Azure Microsoft/ AWS Amazon), open-source technologies, Enterprise technologies
- Must have the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must have good communication skills
- Working knowledge/exposure to ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL, Athena, PrestoDB, Jupyter Notebook
1. Must have a very good hands-on technical experience of 3+ years with JAVA or Python
2. Working experience and good understanding of AWS Cloud; Advanced experience with IAM policy and role management
3. Infrastructure Operations: 5+ years supporting systems infrastructure operations, upgrades, deployments using Terraform, and monitoring
4. Hadoop: Experience with Hadoop (Hive, Spark, Sqoop) and / or AWS EMR
5. Knowledge on PostgreSQL/MySQL/Dynamo DB backend operations
6. DevOps: Experience with DevOps automation - Orchestration/Configuration Management and CI/CD tools (Jenkins)
7. Version Control: Working experience with one or more version control platforms like GitHub or GitLab
8. Knowledge on AWS Quick sight reporting
9. Monitoring: Hands on experience with monitoring tools such as AWS CloudWatch, AWS CloudTrail, Datadog and Elastic Search
10. Networking: Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking, SMTP, HTTP, load-balancers (ELB) and high availability architecture
11. Security: Experience implementing role-based security, including AD integration, security policies, and auditing in a Linux/Hadoop/AWS environment. Familiar with penetration testing and scan tools for remediation of security vulnerabilities.
12. Demonstrated successful experience learning new technologies quickly
WHAT WILL BE THE ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES?
1. Create procedures/run books for operational and security aspects of AWS platform
2. Improve AWS infrastructure by developing and enhancing automation methods
3. Provide advanced business and engineering support services to end users
4. Lead other admins and platform engineers through design and implementation decisions to achieve balance between strategic design and tactical needs
5. Research and deploy new tools and frameworks to build a sustainable big data platform
6. Assist with creating programs for training and onboarding for new end users
7. Lead Agile/Kanban workflows and team process work
8. Troubleshoot issues to resolve problems
9. Provide status updates to Operations product owner and stakeholders
10. Track all details in the issue tracking system (JIRA)
11. Provide issue review and triage problems for new service/support requests
12. Use DevOps automation tools, including Jenkins build jobs
13. Fulfil any ad-hoc data or report request queries from different functional groups