We are an emerging Artificial Intelligence-based startup trying to cater to the need of industries that employ cutting-edge technologies for their operations. Currently, we are into and provide services to disruptive sectors such as drone tech, video surveillance, human-computer interaction, etc. In general, we believe that AI has the ability to shape the future of humanity and we aim to work towards spearheading this transition.
About the role:
We are looking for a highly motivated data scientist with a strong algorithmic mindset and problem-solving propensity.
Since we are operating in a highly competitive market, every opportunity to increase efficiency and cut costs is critical and the candidate should have an eye for such opportunities. We are constantly innovating – working on novel hardware and software – so a high level of flexibility and celerity in learning is expected.
- Design machine learning / deep learning models for products and client projects.
- Creating and managing data pipelines.
- Exploring new SOTA models and data handling techniques.
- Coordinate with software development teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Explore new promising technology and implement it to create awesome stuff.
- Must have:
- Pandas, Numpy
- Tensorflow, Pytorch
- Good to have:
- Spacy, NLTK
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to work on a lot of new cutting-edge technologies: We promise you rapid growth on your skillset by providing you with a steep learning curve.
- Opportunity to work closely with our experienced founding members who are experts in developing scalable practical AI products and software architecture development.
GreedyGame is looking for a Business Analyst to join its clan. We are looking to get an enthusiastic Business Analyst who likes to play with Data. You'll be building insights from Data, creating analytical dashboard and monitoring KPI values. Also you will coordinate with teams working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Seniority Level: Associate
Level Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 1-2 years
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- A previous experience of working closely with Operations and Product Teams.
- Competency in Excel and SQL is a must.
- Experience with a programming language like Python is required.
- Knowledge of Marketing Tools is preferable.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, developing and implementing solutions.
- Should be able to generate meaningful insights to help the marketing team and product team in enhancing the user experience for Mobile and Web Apps.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Performing requirements analysis from a user and business point of view
- Combining data from multiple sources like SQL tables, Google Analytics, Inhouse Analytical signals etc and driving relevant insights
- Deciding the success metrics and KPIs for different Products and features and making sure they are achieved.
- Act as quality assurance liaison prior to the release of new data analysis or application.
Skills and Abilities:
- Business Analytics
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to be a part of a fast scaling start-up in the AdTech space that offers unmatched services and products.
- To work with a team of young enthusiasts who are always upbeat and self-driven to achieve bigger milestones in shorter time spans.
- A workspace that is wide open as per the open door policy at the company, located in the most happening center of Bangalore.
- A well-fed stomach makes the mind work better and therefore we provide - free lunch with a wide variety on all days of the week, a stocked-up pantry to satiate your want for munchies, a Foosball table to burst stress and above all a great working environment.
- We believe that we grow as you grow. Once you are a part of our team, your growth also becomes essential to us, and in order to make sure that happens, there are timely formal and informal feedbacks given
Job Location: India
We at CondeNast are looking for a data science manager for the content intelligence
workstream primarily, although there might be some overlap with other workstreams. The
position is based out of Chennai and shall report to the head of the data science team, Chennai
1. Ideate new opportunities within the content intelligence workstream where data Science can
be applied to increase user engagement
2. Partner with business and translate business and analytics strategies into multiple short-term
and long-term projects
3. Lead data science teams to build quick prototypes to check feasibility and value to business
and present to business
4. Formulate the business problem into an machine learning/AI problem
5. Review & validate models & help improve the accuracy of model
6. Socialize & present the model insights in a manner that business can understand
7. Lead & own the entire value chain of a project/initiative life cycle - Interface with business,
understand the requirements/specifications, gather data, prepare it, train,validate, test the
model, create business presentations to communicate insights, monitor/track the performance
of the solution and suggest improvements
8. Work closely with ML engineering teams to deploy models to production
9. Work closely with data engineering/services/BI teams to help develop data stores, intuitive
visualizations for the products
10. Setup career paths & learning goals for reportees & mentor them
1. 5+ years of experience in leading Data Science & Advanced analytics projects with a focus on
building recommender systems and 10-12 years of overall experience
2. Experience in leading data science teams to implement recommender systems using content
based, collaborative filtering, embedding techniques
3. Experience in building propensity models, churn prediction, NLP - language models,
embeddings, recommendation engine etc
4. Master’s degree with an emphasis in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, engineering,
economics or mathematics/ Degree programs in data science/ machine learning/ artificial
5. Exceptional Communication Skills - verbal and written
6. Moderate level proficiency in SQL, Python
7. Needs to have demonstrated continuous learning through external certifications, degree
programs in machine learning & artificial intelligence
8. Knowledge of Machine learning algorithms & understanding of how they work
9. Knowledge of Reinforcement Learning
1. Expertise in libraries for data science - pyspark(Databricks), scikit-learn, pandas, numpy,
matplotlib, pytorch/tensorflow/keras etc
2. Working Knowledge of deep learning models
3. Experience in ETL/ data engineering
4. Prior experience in e-commerce, media & publishing domain is a plus
5. Experience in digital advertising is a plus
About Condé Nast
CONDÉ NAST INDIA (DATA)
Over the years, Condé Nast successfully expanded and diversified into digital, TV, and social
platforms - in other words, a staggering amount of user data. Condé Nast made the right move
to invest heavily in understanding this data and formed a whole new Data team entirely
dedicated to data processing, engineering, analytics, and visualization. This team helps drive
engagement, fuel process innovation, further content enrichment, and increase market
revenue. The Data team aimed to create a company culture where data was the common
language and facilitate an environment where insights shared in real-time could improve
The Global Data team operates out of Los Angeles, New York, Chennai, and London. The team
at Condé Nast Chennai works extensively with data to amplify its brands' digital capabilities and
boost online revenue. We are broadly divided into four groups, Data Intelligence, Data
Engineering, Data Science, and Operations (including Product and Marketing Ops, Client
Services) along with Data Strategy and monetization. The teams built capabilities and products
to create data-driven solutions for better audience engagement.
What we look forward to:
We want to welcome bright, new minds into our midst and work together to create diverse
forms of self-expression. At Condé Nast, we encourage the imaginative and celebrate the
extraordinary. We are a media company for the future, with a remarkable past. We are Condé
Nast, and It Starts Here.
Data Engineer JD:
- Designing, developing, constructing, installing, testing and maintaining the complete data management & processing systems.
- Building highly scalable, robust, fault-tolerant, & secure user data platform adhering to data protection laws.
- Taking care of the complete ETL (Extract, Transform & Load) process.
- Ensuring architecture is planned in such a way that it meets all the business requirements.
- Exploring new ways of using existing data, to provide more insights out of it.
- Proposing ways to improve data quality, reliability & efficiency of the whole system.
- Creating data models to reduce system complexity and hence increase efficiency & reduce cost.
- Introducing new data management tools & technologies into the existing system to make it more efficient.
- Setting up monitoring and alarming on data pipeline jobs to detect failures and anomalies
What do we expect from you?
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5 years of recent experience in Big Data Engineering.
- Good experience in working with Hadoop and Big Data technologies like HDFS, Pig, Hive, Zookeeper, Storm, Spark, Airflow and NoSQL systems
- Excellent programming and debugging skills in Java or Python.
- Apache spark, python, hands on experience in deploying ML models
- Has worked on streaming and realtime pipelines
- Experience with Apache Kafka or has worked with any of Spark Streaming, Flume or Storm
Data structure & Algorithms
Problem solving + Coding
• Drive the data engineering implementation
• Strong experience in building data pipelines
• AWS stack experience is must
• Deliver Conceptual, Logical and Physical data models for the implementation
• SQL stronghold is must. Advanced SQL working knowledge and experience
working with a variety of relational databases, SQL query authoring
• AWS Cloud data pipeline experience is must. Data pipelines and data centric
applications using distributed storage platforms like S3 and distributed processing
platforms like Spark, Airflow, Kafka
• Working knowledge of AWS technologies such as S3, EC2, EMR, RDS, Lambda,
• Ability to use a major programming (e.g. Python /Java) to process data for