About this role:
We are looking for a Web3 Full-Stack developer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting clean APIs and building a low code platform in the browser to deploy financial smart contracts. They would work closely with Executives, economists, designers and fellow engineers to successfully execute the implementation, testing, and deployment of this novel application.
- Build a front-end low code Web3 interface that interacts with your backend code and smartcontracts.
- Build financial smart contracts to be used as enterprise solutions for banks and other financialinstitutions.
- Envision and develop features to help build new financial applications.
- Work cross-functionally on product evolution from ideation, design, architecting systems,process and build.
- Produce quality work.
- 2 years of proven experience as a Full stack engineer building web applications with a strongtrack record in full stack development using languages such as React, TypeScript.
- 2 years of development experience on one or more Blockchain platforms such as Ethereum(Solidity), Hyperledger Fabric, Quorum etc
- Understanding of nodes, indexers, oracles, decentralized file storage and identity.
- Mastery of designing APIs and building scalable RESTful services.
- You care about the quality of systems and will pitch-in to help debug and fix performanceissues when the situation calls for it.
- Experience in Banking, Financial and Fintech domain is an added advantage
- You’re passionate about crypto, Web3 and NFTs and are excited to build decentralizedfinancial applications that upgrade our financial rails
If you dare to dream big for yourselves, put your ass on fire, work in chaos, with limited resources, being a self doer, able to innovate, research and patent your work, and lead others! if that’s the material you are, then NetObjex is the right place for you.
NetObjex provides a Digital Twin Intelligent Automation Platform that enables business solutions for real-time tracking, tracing, and monitoring of digital assets by leveraging the continuum of IoT (Internet of Things), AI (Artificial Intelligence), and Blockchain technologies.
We are one of the few startups who’s got global recognitions in several events right from 2017 and the saga continues. We are funded by a New York-based venture fund and with advisors who worked with top-notch companies.”
We are looking for a highly capable blockchain developer to design, implement, and distribute a secure blockchain-based network. You will be analyzing our blockchain needs, designing customized blockchain technologies, and launching and maintaining our blockchain network.
- Strong understanding of crypto-economic systems and Defi protocols.
- Develop and review Solidity smart contracts.
- Participate in technical specification design, technical roadmap, and implementation of the Sense Protocol.
- Create deployment scripts to enable tests, protocol configuration presets, and production deployments.
- Work with auditors to ensure the quality and safety of the protocol.
- Help shape the direction of systems design by defining high-level architecture, principles, and standards within DeFi.
- Design processes for managing the security of the core Protocol and related applications.
- Perform and assist engineers through code reviews, acceptance testing, bug fixing, and general support.
- Collaborate closely with product, engineering, and design teams to build blockchain features.
- Experience with Solidity, web3.js, ethers.js with a strong understanding of the EVM.
- Experience with a development suite, such as Hardhat, Dapp, Brownie, or Truffle.
- Experience with contract libraries, such as Dappsys and OpenZeppelin.
- A deep understanding of blockchain fundamentals, common vulnerabilities, and the EVM.
- Know when to create abstractions vs. one-off methods.
- A desire to keep up with emerging trends in the Ethereum and Multi-chain technology space.
- Comfortable bridging the strategic objectives of the organization with internal engineering practices.
- Interacting with Smart Contracts
- Building web apps/Dapp/mobile UI to interact with smart contracts
We at xEnabler, provide digital transformation using new age smart technologies for more than 10 years. We have clients located primarily in Australia and NewZealand that are served by our Australian teams. This job is part of our expansion in India.
We have a number of openings in our technical team focusing on mobile and web development to be part of our technology leadership team. As a part of this expansion we are looking for a Blockchain developer to join our award winning digital team.
As a part of this role, you will be responsible for,
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Build the front-end and back-end applications through appealing design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Be responsible for end to end development and support cycle
- Follow the best software development practices
- Provide client-facing presentations and support as needed.
To be successful in this role, you must have,
- A Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Deep understanding of blockchain fundamentals or DLT (Distributed Ledger Platform) technology
- Working knowledge of Solidity, Ganache and other related technologies and platforms
- Familiarity with goods supply-chain would be an advantage
- Some experience in mobile app development
- Experience in developing web application
- Proven experience in Blockchain
- Extensive experience as Full stack developer
- Development experience in any cloud space
- Looking for someone that has launched his/her own blockchain or distributed ledger technology project
- Ability to work independently as well in a team
- Good communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience working with latest design patterns
- Passion for clean design and library/modular grade coding
- Ability to work in agile methodologies in a distributed team environment.
- Mid to senior level talents - 3 to 8 years of experience
It would be nice if you have any extra skills such as,
- Knowledge on other scripting languages
What you will get as a reward
- Above market level salary
- Opportunity for continuous growth
- Flexibility to work from home
- Working with highly skilled team who prides in excellence of their solution
- Greenfield setup to match your career path.
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies and solutions
If you’re passionate about web platforms and translating code into user-friendly products, we would like to meet you. Send us following to start the conversation
- Your LinkedIn Profile link
- Your GitHub link
- Any Stackoverflow contribution is a plus
- Projects you have developed so far, along with links and reference
- Remote or Pune, India
We are looking for a blockchain developer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network.
- Research, design, develop, and test blockchain applications
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications, technologies and tools as these continually evolve
- Maintain and extend current distributed applications, be responsible for its integration and workflows
- Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones
- Develop and maintain artefacts
- Participate in presales activities when it is required
- Strong blockchain development experience on network, protocol and application layer
- Experience working with open-source platforms Hyperledger, Ethereum etc.
- Understanding the private blockchain network. Desirable.
- Experience with different PAAS solutions offered by different cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS etc. Desirable.
- Strong experience with computer networking is desirable including details of network topology and OSI layer protocols.
- API integration experience with 3rd party applications is desirable
- Experience with Secure coding practices is a plus
- Think out of the box and don't give up easily, as blockchain is a fairly complex concept and there isn't much help available in programmers forums.
Salary: 4,00,000 - 5,400,000 P.A.
Industry: IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area: Consulting
Role Category:IT Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Appinop technologies Pvt ltd
Innovation begins with like-minded people aiming to transform the world together.
We invite you to become a part of an organization that has been helping clients transform their business by fusing insights, creativity, and technology. At Appinop, we embrace a diverse mix of talented people who come here to stay and do their best work.
At Appinop, we transform passionate individuals into proficient professionals dedicated to exploring new frontiers in Software development. Here you will get the opportunity to work with technical craftsmen that are pioneer in latest technologies
We promote a culture of equality, learning, collaboration, and creative freedom so that our employees grow.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.Appinop.com,
Corporate Address: Appinop Technologies - 41, Prince Road, Ajmer Rd, Vidhyut Nagar - A, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302021
About the Company:
Reveation Labs is a top Blockchain Development company based in Dallas, USA, founded with the purpose of empowering businesses with high-end technology. We have a technology and innovation center in Ahmedabad, India. Led by management leaders from Top 20 Fortune companies, We believe in being the ultimate supporting pillar for our fellow partners, helping them with innovative solutions such as Blockchain Development, Website development, Headless E-commerce, Enterprise Applications Development, Cloud Computing, and DevOps, Mobile Application Development, Staff Augmentation. We help businesses to opt for modern advancement and sell on multiple channels with headless E-commerce solutions with Virto Commerce and non Commerce.
- Developing, prototyping, and productionizing business applications using Blockchain technology
- Conducting research to identify the right tools and protocols for Blockchain network, topology, consensus protocols, performance, data storage, digital signature, tokenization, smart contracts,
- Working knowledge of blockchain platforms (Ethereum, Solana, Polygon Tendermint, etc.)
- Must be passionate to take up new challenges
- Must have good communication skills
- Knowledge of Block chain development
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
At Olegacy, we build applications connecting people to Web3. Our office is in Bengaluru and Dubai. We are expanding to our Dubai office and would love to invite all individuals who are passionate about the blockchain space to apply. We are currently seeking a Blockchain Engineer to help develop and build a decentralized finance application. The ideal candidate is a self-inspired individual who is passionate about blockchain technologies and disrupting current potential financial norm.
- Work with the team to achieve product update milestones within the set time frames
- Design, develop, program, test, debug and maintain smart contracts code for a decentralized application
- Apply the latest cryptography techniques to protect digital transaction data against cyberattacks and information hacks
- Evaluate scalability, security, performance and gas optimization of the decentralized application
- Collaborate with the team on API design
- Collaborate with the team on planning and implementing frictionless user experiences
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Computer Science
- Strong proficiency in Cryptography
- Strong proficiency in smart contracts written in Solidity
- Experience with blockchain technology
- Bonus: Understanding of the intricacies of iOS and Android
- Bonus: Experience developing NFTs on Ethereum
- Team Player
- Strong English language communication skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced start-up culture
- Growth mindset
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for Blockchain evaluation, smart contract development, implementation supporting the digital strategy group initiatives.
- Must have hands-on experience using Solidity.
- Experience in setting up Blockchain nodes and networks.
- Design and develop the architecture of Blockchain Solutions from a systemic standpoint.
- Responsible for creating technical solution architecture for a given business problem.
- Responsible for quality of the application and implements necessary checks and balances via peer review, code scans, automated tests.
- Set the standards for design and development.
- Oversees, maintains,s and supports existing software applications.
- Provide subject matter expertise in reviewing, analyzing, and resolving complex issues.
- Prepare user and systems documentation as needed.
- Design & implement Blockchain solutions which may run on Blockchain platforms and composed of multiple software packages based on Solution Architect.
- Lead a team of Blockchain juniors/trainees.
- Work with product managers and other product teams.
- Well versed in using GitHub.
- Should be flexible to explore different blockchains be it Ethereum, Ripple, Tron, AVA, Multichain, etc