A top of the line, premium software advisory & development services firm. Our customers include promising early stage start ups, fortune 500 enterprises and investors. We draw inspiration from Leonardo Da Vinci's famous quote - Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
Domains we work in
Multiple; publishing, retail, banking, networking, social sector, education and many more.
Tech we use
Java, Scala, Golang, Elixir, Python, RoR, .Net, JS frameworks
More details on tech
You name it and we might be working on it. The important thing is not technology here but what kind of solutions we provide to our clients. We believe to solve some of the most complex problems, holistic thinking and solution design is of extreme importance. Technology is the most important tool to implement the solution thus designed.
Skills & Requirements
Who should join us
We are looking for curious & inquisitive technology practitioners. Our customers see us one of the most premium advisory and development services firm, hence most of the problems we work on are complex and often hard to solve. You can expect to work in small (2-5) people teams, working very closely with the customers in iterative developing and evolving the solution. We are continually on the search for passionate, bright and energetic professionals to join our team.
So, if you are someone who has strong fundamentals on technology and wants to stretch, beyond the regular role based boundaries, then Sahaj is the place for you. You will experience a world, where there are no roles or grades and you will play different roles and wear multiple hats, to deliver a software project.
What would you do here
* Work on complex, custom-designed, scalable, multi-tiered software development projects
* Work closely with clients (commercial & social enterprises, start ups), both Business and Technical staff members
* Be responsible for the quality of software and resolving any issues regards the solution
* Think through hard problems, not limited to technology and work with a team to realise and implement solutions
* Learn something new everyday
Below are key skills expected
* Development and delivery experience in any of the programming languages
* Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
* Great design and solutioning skills (OO & Functional)
* Experience including analysis, design, coding and implementation of large scale custom built object-oriented applications
* Understanding of code refactoring and optimisation issues
* Understanding of Virtualisation & DevOps. Experience with Ansible, Chef, Docker preferable
* Ability to learn new technologies and adapt to different situations
* Ability to handle ambiguity on a day to day basis
Our name ‘Sahaj’ reflects the mission that binds us together. As a company of technology artisans, we do this by harnessing the individuality and diversity in every one of us along with an emphasis on first principles thinking. It is how we find simple and yet sophisticated solutions to our clients’ most complex problems.
With purpose-built solutions and technology advisory, we solve the most complex engineering problems for clients to improve data availability and craft AI solutions that adapt and evolve with their changing needs or technology advances. Without technology force-fits and over-designed solutions, everything we do is crafted specifically for each client.
Our emphasis on craft makes us different. Our solutions for clients are never assembled in a software factory or replicas of pre-built solutions designed for others. We are a company that thrives because of our people. Unlike a software factory that relies on regimented processes or rigid methods to reduce our dependence on human talent, everything we do at Sahaj is designed with a singular objective of encouraging human ingenuity.