We are looking for an experienced API automation engineer to work with our
engineering teams that develop and release complex features in lending products.
We are looking for experienced api test automation experts who are excited to be
involved in the development and implementation of new and innovative lending
What you’ll do:
● Build, extend and manage API test automation suites for complex integration
● Manage external releases for engineering projects.
● Own and manage mocking frameworks .
● Responsible for managing test environment setup and availability with devops
● Work with engineering teams in incremental development cycles.
What we’re looking for:
● API test automation (Any tooling)
● Language: JS, Java, Python (any)
● Experience with performance testing (K6, Jmeter, gatling) (any)
● Github for source code management
● Experience with mocking tools
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Blackhawk Network
Blackhawk Network (BHN) delivers branded payment solutions through the prepaid products, technologies and network that connect brands and people. We collaborate with our partners to innovate, translating market trends in branded payments to increase reach, loyalty, and revenue. We reliably execute security-minded solutions worldwide. Join us as we shape the future of global branded payments.
BHN Rewards is a platform for marketers to send & manage global e- gift campaigns like Amazon or Visa e-gift cards. Marketers love how BHN Rewards makes it easy to deliver
gifts to hundreds and thousands of recipients. BHN Rewards is the only integrated gifting partner for the top marketing & survey platforms - SurveyMonkey, Marketo, HubSpot,
and Qualtrics. BHN Rewards has also entered into Employee rewards with our recent launch of BHN Rewards for the Microsoft Teams App.
BHN Rewards was acquired by Blackhawk Networks in August 2021, the global leader in
rewards and incentives.
At Blackhawk Network, we shape the future of global branded payments through prepaid products, technologies, and networks that connect brands and people. Our collaborative innovation and scalable, security-minded solutions help our partners to increase reach, loyalty, and revenue. We believe our future holds great things for Blackhawk Network and its partners. We believe that together, we can shape the future. Our beliefs? Win as one team, be innovative, have global excellence, and be inspiring! Blackhawk is a multi-billion dollar US-based corporation, with headquarters in Pleasanton, California, and offices in over 28 countries.
So, what are you waiting for? Shape your career and join our global network
▪ Expertise in API testing and experience in working with API based applications
● Expertise and experience in designing Automation Frameworks from scratch
● Strong in Web Services Automation
● Technical expertise in building effective testing frameworks that are highly scalable and reusable. (Karatelabs.io)
● Software Development Lifecycle: Familiarity with the software development process, agile methodologies, and version control systems.
● Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills: Ability to analyze and solve complex problems, logical reasoning, and troubleshooting skills.
● Database and Data Management: Understanding of relational databases, SQL, and data modeling concepts.
● Communication and Collaboration: Strong communication skills, ability to work in a team, and willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies.
▪ 1-2 years of experience with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
▪ Excellent communication skills
▪ Love for learning new things - Curiosity and grasping abilities
▪ Expert coding and design skills
▪ Thorough understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Quality methodologies
▪ Experience working with agile/scrum-based teams
▪ Organized, focused on building, improving, resolving and delivering
We are seeking a talented Automation Engineer to design testing procedures for our software applications.
This position will own and promote the QA Automation standards and practices across the Engineering department.
As an Automation Engineer, you will oversee and participate in the development, execution, and maintenance of test plans and automation test scripts.
- Develop test strategies, plans, and maintain automation test data
- Develop and continuously improve automated tests as new system features and enhancements are developed
- Execute automated tests and manage the resulting defect log through the point of defect fix validation
- Ensure the appropriate test environments and infrastructures are in place and kept up to date
- Identify and report to product teams questionable functions, performance concerns, and inconsistencies
- Document and mentor QA engineers in the use of the testing framework
- Assist in the identification, selection, and implementation of tools, technologies, and practices that support the overall QA process
- Contribute to accurate time estimates for automation test development
- Degree in engineering with 2 - 6 years of experience in Automation
- Knowledge of the current industry-wide testing techniques, tools, and methodologies
- Experience building automation frameworks for web-based software as well as on mobile platforms. Experience with Selenium is a plus
- Strong background in automation using object-oriented programming language (C# and/or Java)
- Ability to create tests in chosen framework by reviewing code commits and user stories
- Integrate automated testing into a Jenkins CI/CD framework
- Strong SQL skills and/or data validation
- Ability to articulate and drive sustainable processes
- Strong interpersonal, project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team-based setting
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to pitch ideas and test new approaches
Job Description - Sr. SDET
Creator of frameworks and tools that help engineering move fast. Advocates best practices. Metric & Data-driven in
Do you thrive to help ship awesome software, not just prevent poor software from being released?
At TestVagrant we believe that shipping awesome software requires more than just testing and test automation. It
involves constant improvements to processes, tools, testing techniques, and approaches. It involves collaborating
with engineering & business teams, collecting metrics, analysing data, and innovating constantly.
If you're someone who champions & advocates quality, understands risks, and is courageous to drive the change,
then this position was made for you!
More about TestVagrant
We are a team of software consultants specializing in test engineering. We partner with our clients in their ambitious digital missions & integrate business, engineering, and technology to deliver quality software faster and safer.
As consultants, our goal is to ship awesome software. By expanding our identities and playing overlapping roles
across business, engineering & technology, we bring a deeper and more positive impact in amplifying business growth for our clients.
Our engineers have been building and contributing to open-source projects. Ekam.Studio and Optimus are a few to mention. Our thoughts and opinions are reflected in articles, blogs, and books.
You’ll spend time on the following:
● You will proactively seek out ways to avoid common software-testing problems such as test case duplication,
flaky tests, and maintainability
● You will pair including but not limited to devs, business analysts, engineering managers and operations to
identify gaps & improve team efficiencies
● Strive for quality to be baked-in and aspire to shift quality to the left
● Extend your passion for quality assurance practices to enable the engineering teams & coaches to adopt a
● Spike, Compare and choose the right tools and eco-system for scalable and fast test automation
● Drive the creation of reliable automated testing frameworks with strong reporting capabilities that ensures
simple, effective analysis of failures for your team to use
● Capture metrics to measure the quality and make decisions that improve quality
The outcomes of this role include:
● The team is able to get faster feedback for changes and express confidence in safety-net
● The team is able to measure and gain insights into improvements to the product quality
● Team expresses increased confidence and trust in test assets
You’ll also spend time on the following:
● Storytelling and socializing the tech and engineering success stories across TestVagrant
● Take initiative and participate in others, that move organization forward, aligning with tech and engineering first culture
● Mentor the SDETs to grow in the direction of Sr. SDETs
● To achieve the above, most of the following experience is a must:
● You have worked as a Quality Analyst as part of a distributed engineering team, pairing with Devs, Business Analysts, and Infra teams
● You have championed the quality domain and are proficient in functional, non-functional, and exploratory testing techniques
● You have championed the testing domain and applied wisdom to prevent common mistakes
● You have collaborated with business and engineering teams to arrive at non-functional requirement
● You have contributed to various layers of the test pyramid
● You have designed, developed, and evolved scalable test automation frameworks from scratch
● You have proficiency in automation tools and techniques, including but not limited to Web, Mobile, and APIs
● You have the ability to pick up new tech stack and contribute to developing test assets
● You have worked with code coverage tools, linting, and static code analysers
Role: SDET III
Ola is India’s largest mobility platform and one of the world’s largest ride-hailing companies, serving 250+ cities across India, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. The Ola app offers mobility solutions by connecting customers to drivers and a wide range of vehicles across bikes, auto-rickshaws, metered taxis, and cabs, enabling convenience and transparency for hundreds of millions of consumers and over 1.5 million driver-partners.
Ola’s core mobility offering in India is supplemented by its electric-vehicle arm, Ola Electric; India’s largest fleet management business, Ola Fleet Technologies and Ola Skilling, that aims to enable millions of livelihood opportunities for India's youth. With its acquisition of Ridlr, India’s leading public transportation app and investment in Vogo, a dockless scooter sharing solution, Ola is looking to build mobility for the next billion Indians. Ola also extends its consumer offerings like micro-insurance and credit led payments through Ola Financial Services and a range of owned food brands through India’s largest network of kitchens under its Food business.
Ola was founded in 2011 by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati with a mission to build mobility for a billion people. For more details, visit https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/9cf02745c1ccbb168313fd6de6e15ec819c3fd1d?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.olacabs.com%2Fmedia&userId=2857940&signature=1ee2b69749ed1642">www.olacabs.com/media.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured functional, system, and regression test plans and test cases.
- You will understand the requirements and would write automation tests for integration, load, and performance.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Write and Implement Tests using Selenium and Java.
- Write and Implement Load and performance tests.
- Design, develop and troubleshoot automated test scripts to validate the technical and functional integrity of web and mobile-based application components, backend API, and reports.
- Collect, analyze and interpret test metrics.
- Summarize test data and report findings.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
Critical Functional Skills
- Exposure to best practices in SQA and software development, including code reviews, debugging, troubleshooting and CI processes
- Strong knowledge of Rest-Assured/API testing, Selenium and Appium/Robotium.
- Hands-on experience in performance tools.
- Strong in Core Java fundamentals and Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black-box testing.
- Hands-on experience with functional and non-functional testing.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, both technical and non-technical
- 6+ years of experience in QA
- QA experience across multiple projects.
Minimum Qualifications Required
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Ability to create tools, microsite, devOps and technical solution for testing.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis, Design(OOAD) and development of software using UML Methodology, good knowledge of J2EE design patterns and Core Java design patterns.
- Analyze test logs; create test reports, co-ordinate with stakeholders
- Experience in web application and device test automation using Selenium, Robotium, Appium or any equivalent tool/s.
- Strong experience with Agile development incorporating Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, utilizing technologies such as GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Chef, Sonar, PowerMock.
- Design and build scalable automated test frameworks and test suites working across technologies.
- Debugging of any issue faced.
- GoLang, Docker, Kubernetes experience is good to have
- Perform manual testing, the scope of which will encompass all functionalities of services as a prequel to automation
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate impacts and to understand business requirements.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree with 1 – 5 years of experience as Developer or SDET.
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness.
- Ability to work in teams.
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
- Go getter attitude.
- Create, maintain, and execute automated test cases for APIs and web services
- Discover, analyze, and document defects in our Jira system
- Create and maintain automation frameworks using Object Oriented concepts and basic design patterns
- Create, maintain, and execute test scripts, analyze and communicate test results using Appium and Selenium
- Create API and web services automated tests using Java, Postman, SOAP UI, Jmeter, REST assured, or similar tools
- Mentor QA resources in test automation
- Provide the Team Lead with effort estimates and progress reports
- Minimum 7 years of experience with backend automation with technologies like RESTful APIs, Web Services Java, Postman, SOAP UI, Jmeter, REST assured
- Minimum 7 years of experience with Java and Core Java
- Minimum 7 years of experience in QA
- Experience with tools such as Appium, Selenium, and/or XCUI test
- Experience using Git and CI tools such as Jenkins
- Experience with mobile app testing on iOS and Android
- Experience with testing web apps/websites
- Great communication skills
- Ability to contribute to improving QA best practices
Currently, we are looking for the below positions:
- Mobile QA automation engineers
- Expertise in Selenium, Appium, API testing
- Java language is preferred
- Would be expected to do manual testing as part of their role
DeepSource is working on building tools that help developers ship good code. There are over 40 million developers in the world, and all of them write and review code in some form. There’s a massive opportunity to impact how software is built right from where the code is written using automation and intelligence, which not only improves developer productivity but also increases software’s robustness.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will help ensure the experience of our users by ensuring our products meet the highest standards of security, reliability, performance, and user-friendliness. Your work will encompass building automation tooling, test automation frameworks, optimize test automation throughout the continuous integration pipeline, and helping with manual testing.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will:
Help design an end-to-end test strategy and automation framework and implement a comprehensive test suite.
Collaborate with the engineering team to integrate the automation framework into our Continuous Integration workflows.
Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities and track quality assurance metrics.
Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs and improvements.
Perform thorough regression testing on every release and when bugs are resolved.
Work with the engineering team during the development cycles to establish proper test coverage.
Collaborate with engineering and design teams to assess risk and develop test strategies around new features.
We’re looking for someone who has:
At least 2 years of professional experience in QA automation.
Experience using automated testing tools, like TestCafe, Selenium, JUnit, Cypress, Appium, XCTest.
Ability to collaborate and work well with others in a fast-paced, complex environment with attention to detail.
A focus on delivering high-quality code through strong testing practices.
We offer competitive compensation with meaningful stock options, a generous vacation policy, and a workstation of your choice, to name a few of the perks.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in Automation Testing.
- Must have experience working with Automation Testing and Basic manual, POSTMAN, API Testing, Mobile Testing and Jmeter.
- Good understanding of SLDC and STLC
- Design, write and execute detailed test Cases for web and mobile application
- Contribute ideas to improve our QA processes and best practices based on your extensive experiences.
- Work with development team to understand the underlying technology to improve the authored test cases.
- Execute the test cases and ensure that the product is adhering to the functional specs authored.
- Hands on Experience in Mobile Application (Android/IOS) end to end testing,
- functional and UI Testing
- Responsive Testing
- Experience using defect management tool
- Excellent Logical and Reasoning thinking must
- Excellent communication is a must
- Location – Pune
- Reporting to – Sr. QA Manager
- Working closely with Product Manager and CTO
- Engineering Graduate
- 5-8 Years of QA experience
- Understanding of basic testing principles – Black Box and White Box Testing
- Document and execute test cases for Black and White box testing.
- Execute testing tasks and report status and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Knowledge of testing with multiple browsers – IE, FF and Chrome
- Document defects and ensure verification of resolutions
- Work collaboratively with the development team during all stages of projects to provide in process testing results.
- Knowledge of manual testing
- Exposure to automated testing tools like Selenium, WaitiN, JMeter
- Basic SQL knowledge – writing SELECT queries, INSERT and UPDATE statements etc.
- Good listener
- Conﬁdent approach
- Strong problem-solving skill
- Highly proficient with MS Office
- Ability to structure processes and lay down the foundation for a department
Personality and attitude traits:
- Passionate about work – We like people who like to work, and want their work to mean something
- Self-starter and motivator – We do not believe in monitoring or tracking team members
- Eager and quick to learn – If you are not excited to learn new things, then tech companies are not for you
- Individual contributor – We are a small team, and everyone has hands on contribution
- Start-up savvy