About Texet Technologies
- Undertake creative content creation initiatives to contribute towards business goals.
- Involve in brainstorming and pitch in ideas for social media posts and campaigns
- Liaise with concerned team members for content marketing strategies which supports and extends marketing initiatives with setting short-term goals.
- Collaborate with designer and copywriter for content requirements.
- Amalgamate ideas with creative agencies and internal team for performance marketing creatives.
- Align brand communication throughout the channels.
- Ensure content created is in sync with brand language, consistent in terms of style, tone and formats and communications as per the brand personality.
- Analyze customer/community feedback and work collaboratively to generate ideas to increase consumer engagement.
- Monitor on-going market trends and competitive activities on digital platforms.
- Own the development and messaging of the brand narrative.
- Create, execute, and manage marketing programs and campaigns.
- Understanding and involve in decisions pertaining to brand budgets.
- Set brand planning calendar, coordinate with cross-functional activities and planning processes, manage timelines, and ensure timely completion of all deliverables.
- Lead the development of strategies and objectives for building and executing year-round brand engagement through partnerships, social media, and varied platforms.
- Involve in brand pitch and narrations for influencer/celebrity collaborations.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field. MBA preferred.
- Work Experience: 5-7 years of experience in brand management, brand marketing and creative content creation.
- Excellent written and Oral presentations skills
- Insightful as well as an aptitude for creative, out of the box thinking.
- On top of industry trends and consumer psychology.
- Knowledge of consumer marketing.
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
- Solid exposure to content creation for social media platforms and experience working with influencers/celebrities.
- Project and budget management skills.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner
Leading & Building content marketing strategy for Slurrp farm and specific marquee campaigns as a part of content marketing roadmap that includes Digital/ Performance/ Social & Editorial partnerships, CRM, PR & Publicity Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent, in terms of style, quality & tone of voice across channels
Partner with the creative, studio, and external agency teams to build content assets needed for campaigns and season launches
Deep dive into consumption outcomes and marketing impact and continually experiment on marketing approaches and tactics to build organic traffic for the brand
Maintain, develop & execute master content calendar for the brand
What to bring
8-10 years of experience in In-house creative studio/ agency along with deep knowledge and experience in driving & managing digital content marketing
BA in literature (mandatory) & MA (preferred) or similar qualification
Consumer Tech/ FMCG / D2C experience is highly desirable
Should possess leadership skills to lead the content team to successful completion of its objectives
Strong attention to detail and ability to work with timelines
*Female candidate from fashion, ecomerce or relevant background is prefered.
Job Location: Kandivali West, Mumbai (Work From Office)
Copywriter will be writing marekting copies for the purpose of advertising or other forms of digital marketing. The marketing content aims to increase brand awareness and ultimately persuade a person or group to take a particular action
To write content about latest product with other writers in the team and develop ad copies based on marketing campaigns on Facebook and Instagram, email campaign etc.
At least 3+ yrs of experience in copywriting.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Digital Marketing Executive you love mobile games and thrive on the excitement of taking a game from small early prototype to global mega-hit.
Note: This role is working UK hours (roughly IST 1pm - 9.30pm).
What you tell your friends you do
“I am the bridge between marketing and every other team within Kwalee - setting up store pages, organising game testing and ensuring all our marketing activities run smoothly”
What you will really be doing
Communicating with in-house development team to organise and run Facebook, Snapchat and TikTok marketing campaigns
Working with the Internal and Publishing Departments to help promote and prepare our games in all their stages
Following and adapting processes to ensure games are fully prepared for release
Writing copy for store pages, push notifications and many other elements of our games
Help to run and adapt our App Store Optimisation
Implementing and improving our in-game cross promotion and special offers
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented teams are our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse company, including industry veterans David Darling and Jason Falcus (developers) and Max Everingham (publishing).
Skills and Requirements
Excellent organisation and time management skills
Excellent creative writing skills
Business mindset and understanding of commercial thinking
High-level communication and presentation skills
Passion for mobile games
Prior experience with Project Management tasks
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Responsibilities and Duties
o Manage social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & Twitter
o Ideate and develop creative content strategies for each social media platform
o Supporting the Marketing team with content in the form of visual assets
o Creating images, memes, animated videos with graphic overlays for all clients. Creating Landing pages. Shooting videos, photos, editing and posting on SM.
o Evaluating the competitive landscape and suggesting new ideas for visual content
o Assisting with honing brand identity on the blog and social media
o Prepare monthly social media calendars
o Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
o Posting and engaging with the audience
o Proficiency in the use of Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, and Flash)
o Compile report to show results (ROI) and identify KPIs to be monitored and work closely with the marketing manager to set awareness goals and plan ways to achieve them. We offer the flexibility to work from home.
Additional Skills not mandatory
SEO, Website Optimization
Job Description- Content Operations Manager
We are looking for a qualified Content Operations Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for auditing, editing & creating contents for our Application. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Review push notifications for Indian users and optimize for higher click rate and user engagement.
- Review the user report content and set category for sensitive contents.
- Work closely with the VidMate team members by offering information of local culture and mobile Internet industry. Assist in activity planning and content management.
- Good English communication skills.
- Qualification: Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree (Prefer Graduate from Mass Media and Communication/Journalism).
- Working experience in mobile Internet industry would be a plus.
- Collaborative team player in a cross-cultural working style. Practice a high degree of self-motivation to complete assignments.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Pune.
1. Understanding of SEO terminologies.
2. Using SEO Tools - AHrefs / SEMRush and the likes.
3. Competitor / Competition Analysis
1. Proactivity: Act without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
2. Quick Learner and Attention to detail.
Location: Wakad, Pune, Maharashtra.
Candidate once selected will be have to Work from Home till 31st July 2020.
We will resume office operations on 1st August 2020.
Applicants looking for Remote Work only should NOT apply.