- Phyllo is a data gateway for developers and businesses to access data of creators / digital solopreneurs directly from the source platforms (e.g. YouTube, Twitch, Upwork, Shopify) with their consent. Think of us like an "account aggregator" but for the creator economy through which creators / digital solopreneurs can link their accounts and share their data with any developer / business who needs it. Such data once shared can act as a proof of a creator's digital identity, proof of their work or income.
- We are backed by reputed investors and have raised a $2.8M Seed from Nexus Venture Partners and angels from businesses such as Facebook, Teachable, Coinbase and more. More info at https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/phyllo" target="_blank">https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/phyllo
You will be responsible for:
- Own the content marketing program and leads generated from the program.
- Own Content creation pipeline and content strategy.
- Own the execution of the content marketing program. Program Manage development of engaging content for Blogs, Whitepapers, How-to's, Videos, Website, Podcasts to help customers understand the Phyllo Platform.
- Own promotion of the content marketing program initially through organic channels and then through the paid channels.
- Research industry trends, reports and keywords to talk about interesting topics in the industry.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Product Teams to design content briefs.
- Test and optimise messaging, copy and creatives for website, blog, and other mediums of content.
- Improve website performance focusing on keywords and creating SEO-friendly content.
- You will be responsible for owning the leads coming from the content marketing program and the subsequent monthly, quarterly and annual targets associated with it.
Here is how you will continuously add value to the organization:
- Research and identify new industry trends that will feed into the content strategy.
- Work with internal teams to understand the challenges faced by Phyllo’s customer to further design the content strategy
- Design the ongoing content and publishing calendar for Phyllo across all owned channels - blogs, case studies, guides, podcasts and social media.
- Execute and scale the content strategy by either scaling the team internally or working through partners.
- Collaborate with internal experts from business and product teams on the content to make it more relevant to the market.
- Identify ways of promote the content for generation of leads
- Work with teams to optimise the quality and relevancy of leads through content
- Optimise content for SEO, monitor page rankings and quality of visitors
Integrate the campaign leads and marketing signal back into Phyllo’s CRM
We are looking for someone with:
- 2-4 years of experience for running successful content marketing programs for B2B SaaS companies
- Experience in selling to a tech or product management audience
- Any experience in the API / Developer Tool company is an added advantage
- Any experience with creator economy, either as a creator or marketing to creators is an added advantage
- Demonstrated creative thinking to come up with interesting campaign ideas by understanding of customers and their behavior
- Experience in integrating content marketing campaigns with CRM
What we offer:
- Work from home or your preferred location today, tomorrow, and forever.
- A work culture that helps you innovate and evolve continuously. Freedom from old school thinking.
- Choose to work in the hours you feel the most productive.
- We don't count your leaves. Take leaves as and when you require and have a healthy work-life balance for yourself.
- Stock Options.
- Laptop of your choice.
Note: Looking for somebody who has experience working in the Fintech domain and BFSI,
As a Content Writer you will:
- update existing materials, generate novel work, and identify new ways to reach and engage consumers.
- contribute to the shaping of our stylistic and editorial guidelines.
- keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques.
- focus on appealing to consumers' interests by creating engaging material that will increase reader engagement.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, the company websites, and press releases.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns and marketing collateral.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing, reviewing, and updating existing content to improve readability.
- Ensuring all around consistency with respect to brand guidelines.
- Coordinating with marketing and design teams to create promotional materials.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, identify and solve problems.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Strong listening & communication skills.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Familiarity with web publications.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
Who Are We?
Vahak (https://www.vahak.in) is India’s largest & most trusted online transport marketplace & directory for road transport businesses and individual commercial vehicle (Trucks, Trailers, Containers, Hyva, LCVs) owners for online truck and load booking, transport business branding and transport business network expansion. Lorry owners can find intercity and intracity loads from all over India and connect with other businesses to find trusted transporters and best deals in the Indian logistics services market. With the Vahak app, users can book loads and lorries from a live transport marketplace with over 5 Lakh + Transporters and Lorry owners in over 10,000+ locations for daily transport requirements.
Vahak has raised a capital of $5 Million in a “Pre Series A” round from RTP Global along with participation from Luxor Capital and Leo Capital. The other marquee angel investors include Kunal Shah, Founder and CEO, CRED; Jitendra Gupta, Founder and CEO, Jupiter; Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal, Co-founders, Meesho; Mohd Farid, Co-founder, Sharechat; Amrish Rau, CEO, Pine Labs; Harsimarbir Singh, Co-founder, Pristyn Care; Rohit and Kunal Bahl, Co-founders, Snapdeal; and Ravish Naresh, Co-founder and CEO, Khatabook.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Copy Writer to join our marketing team and enrich our website, mobile & web applications, social media accounts with new SEO optimized blog posts, marketing guides and copies, articles and other creative content. Candidates will be reporting directly to CPO/CMO.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collaborate with design and marketing teams to launch successful social media & content marketing campaigns.
- Manage company’s social media channels. Write descriptions, captions, hashtags and ensure regular postings of media, text & video content.
- Write creative & clear marketing descriptions to promote our mobile & web applications online (online ads, social media) & off-line. (banners, brochures etc).
- Coordinate with the design team to make graphics consistent across all platforms.
- Research industry-related topics, competitors, keywords, market practices & user behavior to create engaging blogs, articles and other useful content for our customers.
- Coordinate with the design team to make helpful illustrations and educational content for users to understand our product better.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to write engaging website content.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Knowledge of SEO, SMM, email marketing and content marketing.
- Candidates who have written content for B2B & online audiences will be preferred.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines as well as to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Experience using WordPress and/or Joomla.
We are looking for a copy writer with an experience of 1 to 2 consecutive years, who could take care of different types of marketing content throughout its journey, till it gets published. It means, you would not just write content, you would use Canva to design images, coordinate with the SEOs to optimize the content for search engines and work with different team members to get the content uploaded.
If you read books, especially novels and newspapers, then we would love to talk to you. We are looking for a writer who loves reading. For whom writing is second nature.
Our target audience comprises of businesses. Therefore it is essential that you are able to write in a business language, yet make it engaging.
- This is an in-office role
- You would be required to complete a series of in-office tasks if you are shortlisted.
- When we say 1-2 years of experience, we mean experience working for an organization as an employee. It won't include freelancing.
- You will be working with an enthusiastic and dynamic team of digital marketing specialists who have built the digital presence of Focus Softnet from the scratch
- We expect you to be self driven. You will get strong support from the team to help you in your work. However, we expect you to be committed and responsible regarding your own work.
- Read and absorb everything related to our products and software
- Write about our products and software in an engaging way
- Ensure the content is in line with our branding and messaging style
- Create new content to assist marketing campaigns
- Work closely with marketing team members
- Optimize content using SEO best practices
- Write blog articles based on SEO guidlines and keywords which you will be provided with
- Write content for Case Studies and White Papers after carrying out thorough research in relevant topics
- Any graduate or post-graduate with proficiency in the English language
- Must be a regular reader
- Proficiency in major digital and print platforms
Pangolin is a brand consultancy and creative agency. We help companies create positive change in the world by raising awareness through branding and inspiring through storytelling. We’re growing our team of creatives and strategists. Join us if you’re craving work that makes a real difference in the world, and a work culture that allows you to have a balanced life.
Creative Content Writer - B2B/B2C
Our clients have stories that need telling, we’re looking for storytellers who weave the right narrative for them. Are you comfortable telling stories of social impact, societal change, industrial evolution, and technological innovation? Are you well-versed with corporate communication, writing content for B2B marketing and sales, and enterprise content marketing? Have you worked on a large variety of content types - emails, brochures, flyers, social media content, website copy, sales presentations, webinar decks, articles, and whitepapers? Then you might be a good fit for this job.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, effectively juggle diverse writing demands, and deliver on-time
- High retention capacity and the ability to understand client briefs to create effective content strategies.
- An unerring eye for detail and a knack for creativity.
- Ability to interpret data to make recommendations for optimizing online content marketing.
- Unique, engaging, and varied writing styles with good proofreading and research skills.
- Knowledge of keywords, meta tags, SEO, and basic writing terminologies.
- Understands marketing KPIs and ROI generated from content marketing programs, including an understanding of how content sources influence audience acquisition pipelines.
- Experienced in writing blogs, product portfolios, reports, web content, brochures, and other marketing collateral for B2B/B2C clients.
- Has a solid foundation in SEO, content strategy, analytics, copywriting, and copy editing.
Location and Type:
Portfolios will be checked for expertise in both B2B and B2C domains. Please share only samples of work done by yourself for actual clients. Share only creative work done for an actual company, strictly no SEO blogs or personal blogs. . Shortlisting will be followed by a video interview.