MindTickle is a sales readiness platform for onboarding, product training, coaching and ongoing readiness, that helps fast growing companies to prepare their sales teams and partners in a scalable and effective way. MindTickle has proven success in reducing ramp-up times for new sales reps and increasing the productivity of the entire sales team.
The vision at Mindtickle is to build a platform to simplify the work of customer-facing employees. A testament to this vision of #SalesReadiness is our recent funding from Softbank Group Corp valuing us $1.2B. With 200+ enterprise customers ranging from pre-IPO companies to fortune 2000s, we could not have asked for more.
Now as this rocketship shifts gears to scale, we are looking for talented & sincere product folks to join our team. Oh! you might have questions on our work culture, do visit our Glassdoor page and read why we have a 4.8 rating.
About us :
Siply helps underserved masses inculcate savings behaviour to build a more productive and
financially secure country.
Company profile - https://siply.in/
Our Vision :
Enable 40 Crore Indians to achieve Financial Independence.
To be a Digital Bank to 40 Crore Underserved Indians through Micro-Savings, Micro-Credit,
Micro-Insurance, and associated Value-Added Services.
The UX writer at Siply should have the ability to ideate and create compelling content for the Siply app. You will be a part of the smart, proactive and self-driven team of Siply.
- Own all UI copy and messaging on the Siply app – across all product areas
- Improve overall effectiveness of our products – ensuring clear communication of the value proposition
- Collaborate with designers and product managers throughout the product design and development process
- Work with business teams and support to ensure frictionless product launch
- Ensure consistency in the voice of our product and brand across various product areas.
- Have empathy for users and a knack for storytelling.
- Should be detail oriented.
- Looking for candidates with 1 to 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Graduation in Journalism, English, Communications or related discipline is preffered.
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in writing or editing the content for web and mobile applications.
at A Saas based startup
Our vision is to automate all EdTech content, marketing content, and eventually, build a system that takes a Hollywood script as input and automatically renders an entire film as output. This would involve multiple characters, interaction between them, and adding complex environment around them. Our current technology is at the cutting edge of AI and we find this an incredibly exciting technical problem to solve.
As you can expect from our lofty ambitions, we are creating a team of excellent people (read geeks – we are geeks and we love geeks) who are equally excited about this future or more!
Why should you join?
You’ll be working very closely with the founding team. Also as the first marketing hire, you also have the chance to significantly influence and drive the direction of the company.
We are looking for someone who is CREATIVE, loves to take initiatives. We are not looking for just an Individual contributor who needs to be extensively managed.
- Running Targeted LinkedIn Advertisements
- Handling Public Relations
- Increasing the brand awareness of Rephrase
- Content Writing
- Creating and running B2B surveys
- Collating specific lead lists and running targeted email campaigns
- We expect 2+ years of marketing experience, ideally at least part of it in a B2B role.
- Experience with traditional & digital marketing. Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
- Hands on experience with marketing software and tools
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
Good to have -
- Experience of writing white papers and managing customer testimonials
- Experience of closing Fortune 500 clients, with a focus on US Geography
- Extensive market research and market mapping experience
- Experience across B2B and B2C marketing techniques
- Experience of working in a startup
The role will be remote at least till the end of the year. Our offices are based in Bengaluru. (We haven't decided if the role will be remote after that).
PurpleRain is a US-headquartered 8+ year old close-knit, fully distributed bootstrapped and profitable product startup with 50+ rock star team members who enjoy the challenge of solving hard problems together with inc 500 clients globally through our B2B SaaS products.
We are a hybrid remote company, with in-house teams in Bangalore, London and remote teams globally in 20+ countries where each employee works from home or a co-working space.
Even though we're far away, we're in contact throughout the day in Slack, Basecamp and Zoom.
We encourage continual education through weekly lunch and learns and taking courses to keep us ahead of the latest advancements with yearly retreats.
Content Marketing Specialist- Job Description
Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
This role requires a brand publisher mindset: the create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email/newsletter distribution. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive the brand to demand.
Executive presentations on the program approaches and results will be required.
Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high-quality content
Develop an editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met
Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
Edit, proofread and improve content
Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
Analyze web traffic metrics
Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
Our Core Values
We lead with empathy: We believe kindness and empathy lead to effective communication. We assume good intentions and seek mutual understanding from our teammates, customers, and users.
We lean into vulnerability: We are not afraid to ask for help or give and receive feedback. We build off our failures and don’t shy away from tough conversations.
We rise above the status quo: The status quo leads to pain for the people we serve, our communities, and our clients. We do our best to rise above the status quo, and to do things that no one else is doing. On an individual level, we strive to improve ourselves and always be learning.
We match grit with wit: We're creative and resourceful. We find solutions to every problem
and to further support you, we offer:
talented, young and motivated team
work with a fun team on a product that customers love
Share in our organization-wise personal development benefits and leave entitlements
Flexible work schedule with work-from-home options
We are looking for a skilled content writer to create high quality content for our readers and
customers. You will closely be working with the founding team.
● Develop, write and deliver content for blogs, website, emails and sales collaterals.
● Build and manage an editorial calendar; coordinate with other content crafters to ensure
● A good understanding of how present day SEO works and implementing them in
whatever we write/do.
● Measure impact and perform analysis to improve KPIs.
● Ability to take ownership, prioritize, and efficiently complete tasks in a fast-paced and
high entropy environment.
● 1-2 years experience of writing content - SaaS/Insurance context can be an added
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Any Bachelor’s degree (English, Communications, Linguistics, or other related fields)
● Strong attention to detail and being punctual in deliverables.
Pazcare is India's leading Employee benefits & insurtech platform for employers. We are solving
the problem for the 1 million employers and 100 million employees in managing their health
insurance, term life and more comprehensive benefits. We are currently growing 100% month
on month and have on-boarded over 100 customers like GoMechanic, Goodera, Avail Finance,
Mindtickle, Bookmyshow as our customers.
We are backed by venture funds and famous entrepreneurs like Ashish Hemrajani (CEO,
Bookmyshow), Haresh Chawla (Founding CEO, Network18), and have raised an undisclosed
amount of funds from marquee investors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Contribute to and influence the direction of social media strategy
- Design and execute marketing campaigns
- Analyze and report on the search performance
- Provide an SEO perspective on content creation and social media
- Improve the SEO of all company sites
- Analysis of competitor campaigns
- Regular KPI reporting
- Work closely with the SEO, online marketing and affiliate marketing teams to help coordinate all integrated online output.
Should be able to work on Designing tools like Canva, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and other digital marketing designing tool.
We are hiring interns for the product growth role. This is an extensive research project and would require a hustler's attitude and out of the box thinking without much hand-holding.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Researching community sign-up questions for various community types
- Researching engagement techniques used by community managers in their respective communities.
- Researching platforms or standalone communities in peer-to-peer learning/upskilling space
- Working with the product team and ideating growth hacks to better the user onboarding and engagement on the LikeMinds platform.
The duration of the internship will be a minimum of 2 months and interns will be required to work from home 6 days a week.
- Letter of recommendation
- A full-time job offer to exceptional students.
- Fixed and variable stipend up to Rs 10,000/month based on your performance
- Networking opportunities across domains