Branding Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
● Develop a true-to-us visual language and tool kit to shape and etch brand
in the minds of customers
● Conceptualise and execute beautiful designs for brand touchpoints — organic
social, paid ads, emails, website banners, print ads and campaign-specific art
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams like Product and Tech, to support them in
the design-related parts of their projects
● Display an impeccable level of craft, attention to detail and consistency in your
use of brand elements, layouts and typography
● Co-create memorable brand IPs and one-of-a-kind campaigns
● Stay updated with best-in-class work to bring creative excellence to everything
● Be a custodian of our brand guidelines and ensure the organisation fully imbibes
them as a way of life
● A bachelor’s degree in visual communication or a related course
● 1-3 years of experience in an ad agency or an e-commerce company/startup
● Strong understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and In-design
● Exposure to animation, motion graphics and UX design (a plus)
● An ability to wear multiple hats — from a design thinker to creator
● An obsession with tiny details, clean design and alignment
● Knowledge of design rules, principles and frameworks (you know them well
enough to understand when to break them)
● An understanding of what ticks on social media
● The ability to give creative direction for design-related projects (photoshoots,
video content and customer design sketches) and other brand pieces (brand
films, social campaigns and customer delight projects)
- Day to day management and successful long-term relationships with different accounts.
- Experience in fronting client relationships directly
- Handling operations and client management
- End to end project management
- Briefing the creative team, helping in the creation of a concept.
- Facilitating communication between Client Service Operations & other business units to ensure an effective operating environment.
- Focusing on the strategic aspects of maintaining and growing long-term relationships.
- Establishing growth plans for teams and managed accounts
- Strategizing and executing campaigns for clients.
- Identifying prospective clients, establishing strategic partnerships and alliances
- Working with senior management keeping them informed of new developments, service issues and new business opportunities.
- Managing paid social media campaigns
- 4-10 yrs RELEVANT experience
- Must have worked with digital agencies managing social media marketing and performance marketing (preferable)
- Also willing to consider exceptionally talented folks from offline agencies
- Located in Bangalore and willing to travel to HSR layout
- Experience in fronting client relationships directly
- Experience in social media marketing (organic & paid)
- Experience in relationship management, strong verbal and written communications skills
We are looking for a smart, motivated professional to join the business team as a Category Lead who will work alongside the Category Head lead to drive the strategic vision and Go-To-Market strategy for the identified set of products. In the role, you will own a set of identified workstreams and work along multiple stakeholders across levels in the organization to solve for large impact problems. This is a challenging role that requires good problem-solving skills and an ability to tackle growth and operational issues of varying complexity. An organized mind-set with ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines is a must to succeed in the role. The candidate should expect a rapidly changing environment wherein one can use their existing skills and can learn/nurture new ones. You are expected to work independently and take leadership your work areas delivering a high-quality outcome. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business environment. The role is based out of Bangalore/Mumbai and will require travel.
Roles & responsibility
● Develop new service lines/categories for their business units backed by a thorough understanding of market needs and consumer insights, by working across with 3P partners and internal stakeholders in product, legal, finance, etc. to deliver these services
● Build a 3-5 year strategic service category roadmap for their service lines
● Build required partnerships and alliances for the set of service offerings
● Grow category to own category level revenue and P&L for set of service offerings
● Formulate marketing strategy and goals for set of service offerings - including creating a compelling value proposition, messaging & brand positioning, onboarding experience and work with marketing teams to roll out the same
● Develop and own GTM plan for the services/ service category including- customer acquisition, engagement, sales roll out, pricing & packaging etc.
● Sales capacity planning and sales funnel management along with Sales Ops for the set of service offerings
● MBA from a Tier 1 Institute
● 5-8 years of experience in category building functions in an e-commerce company or marketplace.
● Experience of working on B2B category builds/ Services is a plus
● Experience managing end to end category build and scale for service offerings
● Able to build and manage teams, effective in a highly matrixed and fast-moving environment.
● Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills. Following would be considered a plus for candidates:
● Entrepreneurial and business owner mindset
About The Role
• Own the P&L of the brand, right from pricing, discounts & marketing
• Plan & deliver on growth, in alignment with the company’s strategies
• Conceptualize & execute plans across all marketing channels (Digital,
Outdoor, Social, 3rd party platforms, BTL etc).
• Identify & program manage new product development opportunities that
helps the brand stay relevant with the latest trends & consumer needs,
through market and consumer research.
• Identify brand's differentiation, positioning in the market, build a coherent
consumer language across all touch-points.
• Build newer channels of communication for the brand and help the brand
build channels previously unexplored.
• Work to drive discovery, traffic & conversion. Understand business
trajectory, capture data, analyze campaigns and documents. Create detailed
specifications for all e-commerce platforms and analyze site traffic
• Work closely with operations & supply chain teams to ensure stock
availability by providing growth projections in advance & avoiding out of
• Complete ownership of campaigns which are rolled out on a weekly, monthly
and yearly basis.
Qualifications and experience
Looking for candidates with an MBA from a Tier 1 & 2 B-School with 1-3 years of post-MBA experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in Brand/ Category Management in a consumer facing company
- An understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customers wishes.
Headquartered in Bangalore, our client is the world's first cross-border neobank that focuses on credit and banking requirements of those migrating from India to the US. This revolutionary startup helps you apply for a bank account and a high-limit credit card with minimal documentation and absolutely no application fee while you are still in your home country.
The company is truly simplifying the financial world by making global financial products easily accessible to global citizens. Their mission is backed by tier 1 VCs and they have already raised in excess of 55 mn dollars within the last one year.
As a ORM Specialist, you will be responsible for online content, tracking and analysis of reputation factors and successful management of brand’s reputation.
What you will do:
- Facilitating problem resolution along with other questions
- Consistently creating an exceptional consumer experience with each contact via inbound / outbound post/ tweet/ email
- Ensuring that all written communication is carried out as per the set procedures
- Working towards enhancing and building the organization’s reputation by constantly measuring the effectiveness of your strategies
- Establishing policies and procedures, systems and standards that will avoid any negative impacts on the organization
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- A degree in digital marketing, social media marketing/branding is recommended
- Bachelors or Masters in Business Management or Mass Communication would be preferred
- Working knowledge/familiarity with social listening tools
- Minimum 2 years of Escalation handling experience on the Social Media Platform
- Experience in Customer Centric approach
- Excellent written communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Experience in FinTech industry would be an added advantage
Voiro is a media technology company founded in 2014 – a B2B SaaS offering that is
trusted by some of India’s largest media powerhouses. A revenue analytics platform
for content led businesses, Voiro helps media companies unlock a data driven
approach to accelerating revenue. Over the last 6 years, Voiro has become the
revenue management platform of choice in the Indian media space, earning its spot
in the core technology stack that has driven large live events year after year such as
the IPL, the Oscars, Bigg Boss and Big Billion Day.
We’re looking for a marketing leader to build a top-quality marketing practice; one
that will help scale Voiro to the next level on the back of a strong product, a
customer list that includes the best of Indian media, and a tight, close-knit team.
As Voiro’s Vice President of Marketing, you will:
● Be responsible for building and strengthening Voiro’s brand and positioning
in line with the company’s product, vision and strategy
● Own and execute a communication strategy, both external and internal
● Be responsible for delivering a pipeline of conversations to our sales team
● Build a robust, data-driven, measurement-focused marketing practice,
including but not limited to product marketing, content marketing, events
and digital marketing
● Grow a team of focused, capable, marketing specialists
Experience and background
We’re looking for someone with 8 or more years of experience in B2B marketing,
working across at least two or three of the following verticals: brand marketing,
digital marketing and lead generation, product marketing, events, content
production, research and measurement. An MBA is preferred but not essential
Our ideal hire will:.
● Have experience leading a team
● Be a complete technology and media enthusiast
● Be familiar with SaaS business constructs
● Be driven by data and measurement
● Have unquestionable ethics and be incredibly self-motivated
LemmaTree aims to empower individuals and organizations with control of their verifiable data. In doing so, it seeks to inspire the building of disruptive businesses striving for transparency and portability within the digital credentials and identities space. LemmaTree comprises three businesses - Affinidi , Trustana , and GoodWorker , all of which are seeded and funded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
Affinidi is a core technology company focused on digital identity. We empower institutions to issue verifiable credentials to individuals and businesses, who gain ownership and control of their data. We partner with governments and stakeholders within the travel and aviation, healthcare, and technology space to build a trusted ecosystem that enables safe travels across the globe through Affinidi Travel . We also deploy decentralized technology and verifiable credentials to global businesses within financial services, including financial institutions, regulators, fintechs, and more, to redefine the way they serve organizations and individuals, through Affinidi Finnovate . Affinidi Finnovate is powering chekFIN, a decentralized credentials platform that allows financial institutions to obtain verified credentials about fintech. Affinidi Finnovate also enables organizations to issue digital certificates which can be verified and shared online.
What you’ll do:
- Define and execute the recruitment strategy for our India hub
- Directly source high caliber technical talent using tools like LinkedIn, GitHub, StackOverflow to name a few
- Manage the end of the end recruitment process from direct sourcing, interviewing, and offer negotiation
- Partner with a variety of hiring managers to create robust interview processes
- Articulate company culture and values throughout recruiting process
- Use data and metrics to measure our performance and provide insights on how we can improve our recruiting efforts
- Build talent pools of candidates for key disciplines like Engineering and Product
- Develop and implement a delightful candidate experience
- Partner with our global Talent Team and work on key strategic projects
You should apply if:
- You’ve got extensive experience as an internal recruiter in a high growth tech company/startup
- You have strong knowledge of the talent market in India and know where to source high caliber candidates from
- Proven track record in direct sourcing for candidates using a variety of tools
- You are confident managing and advising stakeholders on how to approach building their teams
- Experienced in building and utilizing a variety of recruiting tools and channels
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Strong ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
The interview process for this role is:
- 30m interview with one of our Talent Team or Recruitment Partners
- 1h interview with Operations Lead
- Final interview with our Leadership Team
We can be flexible with the structure of someone's circumstances or timescales require it for good reason, just let us know!
Please reach out if you have any specific requirements so we can be as accommodating as possible for you.
- Identify and sign up with influencers in the digital platforms to increase brand reach through content
- content planning, strategy to improve brand engagement in the social media
- tie-up with brands ( co-branding) for amplifying brand reach and building ROI ( generate leads)
- work closely with the PR agency to monitor and enhance the brand engagement in the print/ digital platforms through paid and organic methods
- Handling AB LinkedIn page to run engaging write up, videos, tech talk, industry snippets to develop and build a business audience in LinkedIn
- Outstanding project management skills
- Strong analytical ability – analyze data, develop insight
This new age venture has handled over 8,00,000 invoices, assisting over 5,000 suppliers through 10,000 investors in 36 locations across India. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Prime Venture Partners and Tiger Global Management this fintech startup helps in fast and secured transactions without the hassle of collaterals.
As a Performance Marketing Manager - B2B Domain, you will be responsible for developing and implementing brand strategies, promoting growth and expansion and using a variety of data to drive volume and profitability.
What you will do:
- Overseeing and producing from concept to completion, a broad array of digital and/or print branding materials for US
- Staying current on market trends and competitive activity and owning the development and messaging of the brand narrative
- Functioning as the go-to liaison between US and partners/agencies for PR and branding activities ensuring a clear, unified image for the brand
- Developing and executing communications strategies and initiatives to support the company’s vision and marketing strategy
- Planning, preparing and distributing original promotional content such as articles, news and press releases, email, blog and social media posts and other updates on behalf of US
- Promoting and reporting on corporate milestones and activities such as company goals and projects, new products or services, community service activities and new hires, promotions etc.
- Conceptualising content for social media channels from a thought leadership perspective for C-Suite executives/ leadership team
- Performing other related duties as required
What you need to have:
- Bachelors/Masters' degree in related field
- 4-6 years of experience in PR, branding or a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Prior B2B or startup experience preferred
We are looking for a Senior Copywriter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and loves the challenge of discovering what makes consumers “click”. You will cooperate with a design-savvy team to devise an overall concept.
The goal is to translate marketing and branding strategies into innovative and impressive campaigns that stimulate targeted audiences.
- General clear ideas and concepts in tandem with the copywriter
- Produce sketches, storyboards roughs to visualize ideas
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning, and target audience
- Cooperate with the rest of the creative team across different types of media
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines
- Manage and delegate responsibilities to other designers and provide directions
- Present completed ideas to clients/ team members
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practice
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- Positive thinking and results-oriented.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities
- Proven working experience as a Copy Writer
- Hands-on experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection, and package design
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
- Relevant education or training
Evidence of creative ability / talent (e.g. Portfolio).
- Experience of 5-7 years and preferably worked in an agency
- Strong conceptual and time management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong Attention to details
building a great consumer brand.
What you will do:
Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements
A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
Collaborating with marketing, copywriters, product team to ensure consistency of designs across various social media platforms
Positive and committed with a can-do attitude and a flexible approach to complex problems
Ability to work effectively under timeline, proactive and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Understanding and maintaining consistency & brand values across all communication channels/ social media platforms
A thorough understanding of creative design trends in tech, branding, advertising and related fields
What you need to have:
2+ years of proven graphic/brand designing experience
Advanced graphic design, illustrations, video creating and editing skills
Advanced software skills of Adobe creative suite (mainly photoshop, illustrator, premiere pro & After Effects) or other relevant software
Strong sense of typography, imagery, colours, composition and visual layouts
Experience working with other teams such as marketing, product, etc.
Must be receptive to constructive feedback and create multiple iterations of the designs
A great portfolio that demonstrates your skills
Must have a degree in Design, Fine Arts or related fields
Animation & Motion Graphics skills are a great plus
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
- Identifying how our brand is currently positioned in the market.
- Developing and executing marketing campaigns aimed at communicating our brand message.
- Communicating our brand personality internally and aligning different teams towards common goal.
- Leading marketing team members through campaigns.
- Measuring and reporting on success of marketing campaigns.
- Anticipating consumer trends and keeping brand up to date.
- Creating brand advocates and running referral campaigns.
- Driving consumer engagement and retention while managing LTV.
What you need to have:
- MBA from Tier-1 B-Schools
- Expertise in running ATL / BTL led marketing campaigns.
- Media planning and buying
- Good know how of the digital eco-system, managing geo-targeted or pan national campaigns as and when required.
- Creative development and agency management
- A go-getter with ownership and commitment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Especially the ability to work cross-departments to achieve results.
Our client is a Community Commerce company that focuses on fashion and accessories. Their community network and technology is leading a rejig of Fashion retail and supply chain in India. Their network creates users as buyers and sellers at the same time, offering unbeatable prices on products and rewards for sharing deals across social media.
The founders are alumnus of prestigious tech and business institutes, with expertise and experience with ECommerce and distribution facilities. They have ensured quality and fashion with the factory price tag, that works best when shared rapidly with communities on social networking.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to understand and deliver design-related requirements.
- Making highly creative and intuitive images/ videos for various marketing campaigns.
- Creating highly appealing creatives for social media posts & campaigns.
- Using design software to refine illustrations and designs.
- Developing prototypes to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception.
- Supporting marketing team with effective time and task management.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent qualification.
- 1-1.5 years of professional experience in designing.
- Weightage will be given to project and hands-on experience than educational qualifications.
- The designer needs to be adherent to details, efficient, adaptive to a fast-paced environment & ready to take responsibilities
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment.
- Mandatory proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator. Adobe After Effects will be a value addition but not mandatory.
- Expert level skills in Photoshop, Illustrator in and other relevant design tools.
- Strong design and software skills
- Creative with an eye for detail
- (Portfolio has to be mandatorily shared)
A decade old, the firm has grown to great heights, beside partnership with the best universities and organizations across the globe. They are backed by a global publishing house, that is more than 200 years old, whose international operations cover the USA, Europe, Asia, Canada, and Australia - known for published works of more than 450 Nobel Laureates in categories across Economics, Chemistry, Peace, Economics, and Physiology among others.
- Meeting an Alumni when they sign their offer letter and making the first introduction.
- Liaising with HR on any on-boarding queries.
- Managing the Alumni’s induction to company and the client in partnership with HR.
- Making sure the Alumni is legally compliant and aware of company's and any clients main policies and procedures.
- Managing Alumni’s attendance on-site and minimize absence/tardiness
- Making sure every Alumni is met during their first week and first month on site.
- Making sure every Alumni is met every quarter thereafter.
- Attending the performance review for the Alumni’s first 6 months on site.
- Monitoring the Alumni’s performance closely during the 6th, 12th and 18th-month formal automated appraisals.
- Managing and reviewing 6th, 12th and 18th-month appraisals onSalesforce.com.
- Working with HR and client line manager on any learning and development, performance management or employee relations as required.
- Motivating and ensuring Alumni’s achievement of all learning and development milestones
- Attending the conversion meeting with the Alumni when they have completed their two years on site.
- Liaising with any internal client main point of contact for the Alumni they have on site to make sure program running smoothly internally.
- Ensuring 100% compliance onSalesforce.com, keeping all relevant records up to date and notes on all meetings.
- Being responsible for creating strong and empathetic relationships with all alumni graduates.
- Liaising with the HR Associate responsible for Alumni in escalating any employee relations, engagement, training or other related issues.
- Coordinating all training requirements post-deployment including; requests, conversations regarding the correct intervention with both Alumni and line manager and sourcing the correct partnerships
- Actively contributing to new business development and client penetration opportunities, feeding back commercial propositions and driving an increase to the overall number of Alumni graduates.
- Working with your counterparts responsible for Associates to define, develop and expand ideas for monthly social/business events for Alumni Associates and all Associates and organise and plan in partnership with internal stakeholders.
- Working closely with your counterparts and the marketing team, to promote all relevant events to our Alumni Associate population.
- Being responsible for all events being on budget and well attended.
- Assisting with Company-wide events.
- Promoting the company’s brand at University level events.
What you need to have:
- Undergraduate degree in business or another related industry highly desirable.
- Membership of a recognised relevant accredited body is highly desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of HR, Financial products, relationship management
- Communication and inter-personal skills.
- Leadership and team management skills
- Must understand processes related to on-boarding and induction of the Alumni
- Understand facilitation with various senior stakeholders to ensure adequate support and resources are available to all Alumni Associates.
- Have handled responsibility for all alumni events throughout the calendar year and assisting with company events
- Strategizing top of the funnel expansion and identifying key channels for sourcing brands
- Explaining RBF and company products to the brands
- Acting as a liaison between the brands and the internal teams to complete the investments
- Improving brands experience
- Ideating on tech-product improvements to automate the funding application process for brands
- Implementing initiatives to improve TAT for brands
- Owning all the metrics that improve the client brand's experience with the company
What you need to have:
- MBA / PGDM
- 2-4 years of experience in roles that required liaising with consumer brands (previous experience at marketplaces, consumer-focused accelerators/ funds, partnerships backgrounds, or experience of investing/ financing consumer brands)
- Understanding of financials as they pertain to early-stage startups and related terminologies
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Experience in investing or advising or selling to D2C brands/ ecosystem