About Doodhwala, Banger Tech Pvt Ltd
problem-solving approach, and be able to work in a challenging and target-oriented environment.
Key roles and responsibilities
Good understanding of offline marketing activities like organizing events, corporate and
other communities’ tie-ups
Leading the process of generating enquiry and branding of the organization.
Consolidate the enquiries and touch base with them in very structured and planned
manner resulting in conversion.
Good interpersonal and communication skills for presenting the ideas and positioning the
brand to colleges and corporates across the country.
Work with target-oriented mindset and always willing to take new challenges
Keep exploring and executing marketing and events tie-ups with the potential colleges,
corporations, and other prospects
Planning and executing events in good footfall targeted areas
- Overall accountable for achieving monthly deals target and quarterly revenue target
- Responsible for identifying / qualifying new opportunities for Avekshaa’ solutions andappNeura products mainly in the domestic Market.
- Responsible for building solid qualified pipeline.
- Pursue hot/warm leads and convert them into business.
- Provide operational support for all sales processes including alliances, pipeline
- progression, sales proposals, collections dashboards etc.
- Understand client’s needs and identifying the right solution to solve those busines schallenges
- Understand competitive landscape and constantly improve market intelligence
- Ensure selling effectiveness across the sales cycle.
- Build client database
- Support marketing activities across regions.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Indian market - Lead generation
- Maintaining the database
- Cold calls, setting up the meeting
- 1-3 years of solutions, IT consulting and software product selling experience in the domestic market. Experience of selling APM products-services, IT service management,
- testing and security services will be an added advantage. (People with only Hardware and Network selling experience shall not apply)
- Must be hunter with ability to identify opportunities and convert leads into pursuits
- Go Getter, has a drive to win - gets results despite hurdles, rejection, is persuasive and
- have the drive to win over competition
- Must have achieved / over-achieved revenue targets consistently.
- Ability to understand technical solution and articulate the same to CIO / Buyer over calls / meeting.
- Must have adequate exposure to client management and buyer processes including vendor registration etc.
• Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Skill set required
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Presentation Skills
• Client Relationships
• Emphasizing Excellence
• Energy Level
• Prospecting Skills
• Meeting Sales Goals
• Sales Planning
• Motivation for Sales
#Educational Qualification – MBA or equivalent
#Age Bracket is 28 to 32 years
Self starter with hunger to do deals
Ability and willingness to work in an organized ERP system
Good communication/ convincing skills
Positive attitude, patience while co-coordinating with clients.
Ability to understand requirements of prospects.
Client Relationship Management, handling calls, collecting and updating the database
Ready to travel
Confident, self-starter & presentable personality • #Languages – Fluency in English, Hindi and Marathi
Salary Bracket is 5.40 to 5.76 LPA plus attractive incentives
Counseling the students over the study abroad options.
Handling enquiries and getting the enrollments done .
Achieving monthly sales targets, cold calling.
Work Schedule: 6 days a week (including weekends), any 1 fixed weekly off.
11am-7pm / 12pm - 8pm - Mon to Fri
10am to 7pm / 11am to 8pm - Sat n Sun
Field Sales Representative - AWS Sales Singapore/SEA
Who we are?
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech to realize the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialize in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and advanced cloud technologies such as Anthos by Google Cloud and AWS Sagemaker just to name a few. We are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to the cloud.
Your bucket of undertakings
1. Execute business development plans to ensure that opportunity creation and pipeline goals are met and exceeded while working against KPIs and metrics.
2. Source, identify, and qualify opportunities within potential customers:
Prospect new opportunities using a combination of phone, email, social media, and direct mail to help build our sales pipeline by connecting with prospective customers, understanding their unique needs, identifying the best way to position Searce Inc and her value propositions, evaluate if there is a good fit, schedule meetings and bring prospects to successful sales closure.
3. Collaborate and nurture strategic engagement with Sales and Marketing for outbound messaging and demand generation programs.
4. Source and be able to organize large contact data sets. Use data to identify key target prospects.
5. Work closely with Amazon Web Services on target account lists and find creative ways to break into competitive accounts. Your relationships with customers are crucial in helping Searce futurify businesses and bringing our product portfolio into companies both big and small around the world.
6. Follow up and track closely to assigned targets while ensuring that integrity and bringing positive business outcomes to the clients are not compromised.
So, what are we hunting for ?
● 8-10 years of technology sales and business development experience, particularly within the AWS ecosystem.
● Experience managing and developing a pipeline of qualified leads and opportunities within software, SaaS, Analytics, BPM or IT products or her related services.
● Understanding or previous experience working within the Public Cloud ecosystem (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, etc. - and their related services) is required.
● Consistent record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
● Highly effective verbal and written communication skills in English.
● True passion for sales and technology.
● Self-starter with tons of energy, passion, humor, and enthusiasm.
● Critical problem-solving skills to handle customer questions and overcome objections.
● A great sense of humor and enjoys having fun with colleagues.
● Passionate, persuasive and able to articulate the value of the Cloud Ecosystem to instill a sense of interest and credibility for Searce and oneself.
● Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with customers and teams.
● Strong service attitude and a commitment to quality.
● Highly organized and efficient with strong work ethics
● Confident working with others to inspire a high-quality standard
Education, Experience, etc.
1. Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so.
a. However there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for a graduate degree in engineering with a sales mindset or you started your business at 12 and sold it post high school. And the latter is better. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. :)
2. Comfortable working in an all-hands start-up environment - owning a project, wearing many hats to get the job done, attention to detail and strong follow-through.
3. Strong work ethic, track record of high productivity and sales achievement.
How do we work?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by HAPPIER.
Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to respond.
Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As that’s what life's about.
Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
(Outbound Sales Specialist)
Experience - 3 to 4 years
Location - Pune & Bangalore
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Specialist who thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. If you're someone who loves travelling and has a strong desire to make a career in IT Sales, then you have reached the right place. The ideal candidate should have the hunger to perform consistently and meet expectations. You must be comfortable meeting end customers and discuss and understand mobility requirements.
The individual role that you’ll play in our team:
- Establish and meet annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume for direct & through partner accounts.
- Meeting end customers to discuss their IT Mobility needs and requirements, Should be able to map customer organigram and propose the solution based on needs.
- Should be able to manage OEMs/Reseller/System Integration Partners for product promotion and push for targets.
- Should be ready for Travels within South India regions.
- Manage existing and potential new accounts as well as provide sales support to distribution partners to participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process.
- Should be a team player and working with Internal stakeholders/Allied teams.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture new customers
- Should be good at communication, Knowledge on using CRM is an added advantage.
- Maintain records of all sales leads and customer accounts
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs.
- Develop and sustain knowledge of Product features,offerings and associated technologies.
- You will need to be proactive and manage your own sales pipeline.
What we want to see in the potential Candidate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Great listening skills and a desire to learn proper consultative selling techniques.
- Sound knowledge of IT Mobility industry
- Self starter
- High-energy and positive attitude
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new information in customer-facing scenarios
- The ability to write reports and proposals
- The capacity to work well on your own or in a team
- The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively
- Should have prior experience with a B2B product company
- Has good experience in SAAS B2B sales would be an added advantage
- MDM Domain understanding would be an added advantage.
Scalefusion (formerly known as Mobilock Pro): (Our Flagship Product)
Scalefusion MDM allows organizations to secure & manage endpoints including smartphones, tablets, laptops, rugged devices, mPOS, and digital signages, along with apps and content. It supports the management of Android, iOS, macOS and Windows 10 devices and ensures streamlined device management operations with InterOps. Fusion of Endpoints at Scale.
ProMobi Technologies provides a leading Mobile Device Management Solution under the brand Scalefusion. The solution allows organizations to manage Android and iOS devices from the cloud. It offers modern mobile device management (MDM), application management (MAM) and content management (MCM) experience for corporate-owned devices. Renowned organizations from startups to Fortune 500 trust Scalefusion for their Device Management.