- Strategizing top of the funnel expansion and identifying key channels for sourcing brands
- Explaining RBF and company products to the brands
- Acting as a liaison between the brands and the internal teams to complete the investments
- Improving brands experience
- Ideating on tech-product improvements to automate the funding application process for brands
- Implementing initiatives to improve TAT for brands
- Owning all the metrics that improve the client brand's experience with the company
What you need to have:
- MBA / PGDM
- 2-4 years of experience in roles that required liaising with consumer brands (previous experience at marketplaces, consumer-focused accelerators/ funds, partnerships backgrounds, or experience of investing/ financing consumer brands)
- Understanding of financials as they pertain to early-stage startups and related terminologies
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Experience in investing or advising or selling to D2C brands/ ecosystem
CercleX is a digital technology platform which is a leading waste management company in India with an extended outlook of circularity through its various ventures into the field of sustainability.
We have received FICCI Impactful Cleantech Startup Award, MeitY Emerging Startup Award, TVS Capital Budding Nxt Gen Entrepreneur Award, and many more for our digital solutions enabling transactions between waste generators, and aggregators, processors, and bringing in complete transparency, traceability to the waste ecosystem.
Cercle X ScrapMarket is an app that helps you buy and sell scrap by connecting 100% verified buyers and sellers of scrap across India.CercleX helps brands to accomplish their sustainability targets with Extended Producer responsibility and research solid waste managemet on the environment to ensure the environment is eco free.
Brand Managers are the people who shape a company’s outward image. To do that, you’ll need to uncover consumer insights and deliver innovative marketing campaigns. We’ll turn to you to learn what can attract our customers and prospects and how we can improve customer experience.
Cerclex is looking for an experienced Brand Manager to help us build our brand and raise brand awareness. You’ll work across all levels and departments of our organization to find what makes us unique and communicate it to the world.Ultimately, you’ll help us improve our company’s reputation and drive growth.
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights.Stay current on market trends and competitive activity
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Manage a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field. MBA preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in brand management, brand marketing, or marketing management
- Experience managing a brand across multiple markets
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong communication skills
- Project management experience, with a solid understanding of project management principles and techniques
- Past experience of working with startups is preferred
- Metric driven marketing Strategies & Campaigns
- Digital & Social Media Marketing
- Experience in Market Research & Consumer Insights is preferred
- Ability to Advertise & Activate Campaigns
Brand Managers are responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales. We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our
online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with Marketing and Sales departments.
1. Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
2. Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with business goals
3. Setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI
4. Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
5. Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
6. Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
7. Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
8. Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
9. Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
10. Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
11. Creating campaign plans for business and marketing priorities
- Proven work experience as a Brand Manager/Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field"
The candidate must have at least 2 years of experience in managing ATL activities for renowned brands with thorough knowledge of all performance metrics. And would be required to craft and execute all the branding campaigns for our Apps.
The ideal candidate should have a strong analytical/business mindset, highly-focussed, self-motivated, and have prior experience in end-to-end managing brand campaigns. The candidate should be highly effective in cross-functional teams - working in collaboration with the agency, design team, business managers, and other stakeholders. We’re looking for someone with a “can-do” attitude who wants to work in a startup environment and always finds a way to make things work.
What is Must - ATL campaigns/ Offline Campaigns experience(especially Television) & media buying/planning experience
Responsibilities will include:
- Define the brand’s marketing strategy, deliver against app brand objectives
- Drive the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns at national/regional levels
- Develop, manage, and analyzes branding campaigns across marketing channels - offline and online
- Coordinate with agency and internal design team to execute the campaign
- Analyze campaigns and provide strategic recommendations
Attributes we value:
- Strong analytical foundation with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong intellectual curiosity
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in Excel
- Graduation/Post-Graduation from a tier-1 institute
- Demonstrative experience in executing brand campaigns
- Work-ex: 4 - 8 years
- Design and execute ‘ Brand positioning strategies ‘ for campuses . Including the execution of quick wins and strategic alignment of long term plans
- Plan and organize ‘campus engagement events’ for better brand positioning
- Primary and secondary research to forecast and mitigate any brand threats or perception mismatches
- Work with multiple stakeholders in creating brand strategy, designing new programs to help campus students and entry level graduates start and pursue their learning journey from onboarding through deployment
- Project management skills to manage delivery of branding materials like digital content, blogs, mailers, websites, brochures, posters, standees, newsletters, WhatsApp communication posters, events, video storyboarding, press write-ups, with individual accountability
- Conceptualize, create and edit presentations for learning strategists, managers, leadership team, with a high level of accuracy and aesthetic value
- Efficient in designing collaterals with new age themes, attractive messaging, taglines, hashtags, WIIFM strategy that drives a call to action.
CodeMyMobile has been helping create digital products for over 7+ years now and helped create multi million-dollar businesses, our customers swear by us with their tech needs, it's about time that we start to tell our story to more tech entrepreneurs and help them reach their business goals with our solid team.
- We are looking for a senior marketing manager to oversee and drive all marketing initiatives for CMM. This role requires a multi-skilled professional whose experience ranges from conceptualising marketing strategy, creative writing and editing, content distribution, campaign development, analytical thinking, and collaboration.
- In this role, you will be responsible for conceptualising and directing the overall content strategy for CMM ex: website, blogs, case studies, research reports, ebooks, guides, videos, and social media.
- The ideal candidate for this role is someone who has a knack for crafting and executing unique content ideas and strategies that can communicate CMM’s story in a compelling and engaging way. You should have a keen eye for detail and an ability to work on multiple deadline-driven projects.
- Develop and oversee the entire marketing strategy for CMM across all owned channels and constantly work to improve the brand’s positioning and story.
- Oversee and execute the overall content strategy by working closely with CMMs paid marketing team, cross-functional stakeholders, and external partners.
- Oversee the editing for all of CMM’s content and conduct routine checks for hygiene, quality, and relevancy.
- Identify and document the latest trends and developments in the our domain by conducting routine research and regularly engaging with industry leaders and practitioners.
- Work closely with the team to identify and execute strategies to effectively distribute CMM’s content and thereby, increase engagement.
- Regularly review and optimize content performance.
- Formal course in communications, or journalism preferred.
- 4 to 5 years of experience in content marketing in a tech services company.
- Passion for writing, solid editorial instincts and a distinct perspective on what qualifies as “good content”.
- Experience designing strategic campaigns (strategy, measurement, content calendar, etc.)
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders and distill complex, highly technical concepts into digestible content.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with brand vision.
- Creating and managing all marketing materials and collateral in line with brand direction
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to develop supporting assets
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand
- Key Requirements
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of content development and SEM.
- A strong network of PR and media contacts would be highly advantageous.
- You have exceptional verbal & written communication skills.
- You have a high level of attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders.
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
- Identifying how our brand is currently positioned in the market.
- Developing and executing marketing campaigns aimed at communicating our brand message.
- Communicating our brand personality internally and aligning different teams towards common goal.
- Leading marketing team members through campaigns.
- Measuring and reporting on success of marketing campaigns.
- Anticipating consumer trends and keeping brand up to date.
- Creating brand advocates and running referral campaigns.
- Driving consumer engagement and retention while managing LTV.
What you need to have:
- MBA from Tier-1 B-Schools
- Expertise in running ATL / BTL led marketing campaigns.
- Media planning and buying
- Good know how of the digital eco-system, managing geo-targeted or pan national campaigns as and when required.
- Creative development and agency management
- A go-getter with ownership and commitment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Especially the ability to work cross-departments to achieve results.
Our client works as a battery swapping network so that instead of purchasing, it allows electric auto rickshaw drivers to swap batteries and pay for it as they use it. Their focus is on advantages like earning a non-stop battery for 150 KM, no waiting to charge till 100 KM and pay-as-you-go option till 50 KM.
Our client works as an App that focuses on providing comfort to people in terms of ride sharing, ride hailing and cashless payments. Their prominent features include digital payments, trained drivers, doorstep pickup, daily affordable pricing etc.
Headquartered in Delhi, our client was co-founded by three veteran entrepreneurs who are BITS Pilani alumni.
As a Brand PR Manager, you will be responsible for enhancing the company’s brand awareness and corporate image.
What you will do:
- Developing and executing effective PR plans through translating brand and key messages into media concepts and compelling stories
- Leveraging a variety of media channels to maximize the company’s brand exposure through interviews, editorials, etc.
- Building strong and positive relationships with media, influencers, and other related parties
- Developing and editing news releases, speeches, articles, and other editorial collateral
- Managing an external PR agency
- Analyzing and reporting on the results of PR campaigns & initiatives
- Checking and managing content produced for website and social media channels
- Developing and implementing PR policies and procedures
- Determining KPIs for PR department
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns and owning their implementation from ideation to execution
- Positioning and messaging the company to win based on an in-depth understanding of the market and the competition
- Working cross-functionally with Product, Marketing & Customer Experience teams
- Experimenting with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Coordinating and managing graphic designers and content team to target the market
- Producing valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Building strategic relationships and partnering with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Preparing and monitoring the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocating funds wisely
- Overseeing and approving marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of marketing campaigns, gaining insight and assessing against goals
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- A passion for issues around Sustainability, Energy Transition, Climate Action, Distributed & Renewable Energy
- Startup experience desired
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and execute
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literacy, comfort working with numbers
- Ability to make sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
We are looking for a skilled and solutions-oriented Brand Strategist with a strong analytical mind to craft compelling brand stories and strategies that deliver results. The Brand Strategist's responsibilities include conducting extensive research, analyzing findings, making recommendations, presenting to clients and briefing creatives. You should be a strategic thinker with a knack for uncovering consumer insights that inform strategy development.
The ideal candidate should be open-minded and passionate about creating holistic brand experiences. Ultimately, the outstanding Brand Strategist should have strong research skills, an analytical mindset and be an excellent storyteller.
Brand Strategist Responsibilities:
- Conducting extensive primary and secondary research.
- Staying up-to-date on consumer research and market trends.
- Analyzing research, data and trends.
- Creating competitive reviews and situational analyses.
- Identifying insights, challenges and opportunities.
- Developing brand architecture, positioning and strategy.
- Writing compelling brand stories.
- Meeting and presenting to clients.
- Briefing and collaborating with creative teams.
- Leading ideation and brainstorming sessions.
Brand Strategist Requirements:
- Degree in business, marketing, branding, communication or related field required.
- Previous experience as a brand strategist or similar role.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience leading client meetings.
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Creative and compelling storyteller.
- Strong research skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Excellent presentation skills.