Headquartered in Bangalore, our client is the world's first cross-border neobank that focuses on credit and banking requirements of those migrating from India to the US. This revolutionary startup helps you apply for a bank account and a high-limit credit card with minimal documentation and absolutely no application fee while you are still in your home country.
The company is truly simplifying the financial world by making global financial products easily accessible to global citizens. Their mission is backed by tier 1 VCs and they have already raised in excess of 55 mn dollars within the last one year.
As a ORM Specialist, you will be responsible for online content, tracking and analysis of reputation factors and successful management of brand’s reputation.
What you will do:
- Facilitating problem resolution along with other questions
- Consistently creating an exceptional consumer experience with each contact via inbound / outbound post/ tweet/ email
- Ensuring that all written communication is carried out as per the set procedures
- Working towards enhancing and building the organization’s reputation by constantly measuring the effectiveness of your strategies
- Establishing policies and procedures, systems and standards that will avoid any negative impacts on the organization
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- A degree in digital marketing, social media marketing/branding is recommended
- Bachelors or Masters in Business Management or Mass Communication would be preferred
- Working knowledge/familiarity with social listening tools
- Minimum 2 years of Escalation handling experience on the Social Media Platform
- Experience in Customer Centric approach
- Excellent written communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Experience in FinTech industry would be an added advantage
- Undertake creative content creation initiatives to contribute towards business goals.
- Involve in brainstorming and pitch in ideas for social media posts and campaigns
- Liaise with concerned team members for content marketing strategies which supports and extends marketing initiatives with setting short-term goals.
- Collaborate with designer and copywriter for content requirements.
- Amalgamate ideas with creative agencies and internal team for performance marketing creatives.
- Align brand communication throughout the channels.
- Ensure content created is in sync with brand language, consistent in terms of style, tone and formats and communications as per the brand personality.
- Analyze customer/community feedback and work collaboratively to generate ideas to increase consumer engagement.
- Monitor on-going market trends and competitive activities on digital platforms.
- Own the development and messaging of the brand narrative.
- Create, execute, and manage marketing programs and campaigns.
- Understanding and involve in decisions pertaining to brand budgets.
- Set brand planning calendar, coordinate with cross-functional activities and planning processes, manage timelines, and ensure timely completion of all deliverables.
- Lead the development of strategies and objectives for building and executing year-round brand engagement through partnerships, social media, and varied platforms.
- Involve in brand pitch and narrations for influencer/celebrity collaborations.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field. MBA preferred.
- Work Experience: 5-7 years of experience in brand management, brand marketing and creative content creation.
- Excellent written and Oral presentations skills
- Insightful as well as an aptitude for creative, out of the box thinking.
- On top of industry trends and consumer psychology.
- Knowledge of consumer marketing.
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
- Solid exposure to content creation for social media platforms and experience working with influencers/celebrities.
- Project and budget management skills.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner
Roles & Responsibilities
· Devise creative and engaging social media strategies following the design thinking process.
· Build user personas to create understanding and empathy with target audience.
· Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
· Craft engaging multimedia content across multiple social media platforms.
· Build key relationships with influencers across social media platforms.
· Manage social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
· Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights.
· Research and assess the latest trends and techniques to find new and better ways of measuring social media activities.
· Analyze competitor activities.
· Set targets to increase brand awareness and customer engagement.
Digital Marketing, Social Media Ads Campaign Management, Social Media Marketing (SMM), SEO, Marketing Strategy, Content Strategy, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Content Marketing, MS Office
Our client is a leading nature-based personal care products company backed by a Private Equity firm. It manufactures and markets Ayurveda/nature-based hair and skincare products under a well-known brand known for its commitment to marry the principles of Ayurveda with the best of natural ingredients to deliver outstanding products to customers across the globe.
Must be a self-starter with a strong orientation to build a high growth brand.
· Excellent knowledge of all leading social media platforms such as, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
· Assist with the planning of marketing strategies to help drive traffic and engagement to the website
· Produce content for social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc.
· Keep up to date with any social media trends
· Track social media influencers
· Ensure you produce a consistent brand message across all the social media channels
· Regularly monitor competitor social media sites and create competitor analysis reports
· Contribute to the company blog
· Assist with social media performance reports
· Engage with social media users and respond to any mentions over Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc.
· Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts.
· Coordination with the digital marketing team to report findings and recommendations.
· Outgoing and easy to work with.
· Substantial social media presence.
· Ambitious and hardworking.
· Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator and video editing is an added advantage.
· Excellent communication skills
Relevant experience in determining a target audience and how to cater to unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention.
Company website: https://www.neulife.com/
INNOVERTUS NUTRITION TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PVT.LTD. is the leading Indian company in the field of sports nutrition products and dietary supplements. Incorporated over a decade ago, we are pioneers in introducing the concept of sports nutrition as well as educating the mass about the need to be fit and healthy, thus facilitating and educating the mass to choose investing to live a healthy lifestyle.
This role directly reports to the Founder. You will play a significant part in shaping the future of a super early stage, fast-growing, profitable, and potentially disruptive startup.
Digital marketing manager responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget, and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity.
To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams, agencies and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online marketing channels.
You Should Apply If You Have:
- MBA degree in advertising or marketing
- Proven working experience in digital marketing. At least 5+ years
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of google analytics
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords & FB Ads Manager campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Tracking and improving search results on Google Search pages
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Flexible work hours, Work from home and holidays policy
- Open and collaborative work culture
- Competitive salary
Please apply with below details in your resume:
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Earliest joining period (In days)
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
- Marketing for a chain of new model clinics
- Launching of new healthcare delivery models (at home/ mobile services)
- Launching of new products for Chronic & Geriatric segments
- For each initiative -Consulting / Transacting numbers, Revenues andCACs
- Creating brand advocates and running referral campaigns.
- Driving cross-sell/ up-sell campaigns for better customer LTV.
What you need to have:
- MBA from Tier 1 & 2 college
- Min 3 years post MBA experience in marketing
- Expertise in running hyper local / BTL led marketing campaigns.
- Ability to drive footfalls and drive adoption.
- Good know how of the Digital Eco-system, managing geo-targeted or pan national campaigns as and when required.
- Exposure in retail marketing an added advantage.
- A go-getter with ownership and commitment
- Excellent communication skills
- Cross-functional coordination of digital marketing programs.
- Ability to convey the power of the company platform, by defining customer lifecycle journeys and assets to facilitate program execution.
- Engage our customers in a human, meaningful, and value-driven manner. Define and execute customer lifecycle adoption and engagement programs in accordance with digital strategy and execution plan.
- Leverage engagement capabilities to reach thousands of customers based on targeted, segmented approaches.
- Monitor and report on metrics associated with program execution.
- Ability to leverage data and analytics to expand and optimize programs.
- Accountability for adoption, renewal, and churn improvement goals.
- 4+ years of industry experience; 2+ years in a related domain. Experience in successful multi-channel enterprise SaaS digital engagement and adoption programs is a strong plus.
- Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree in a business, marketing or technical field preferred.
- Demonstrate being data-driven: continuously test, measure, and improve programs and tactics.
- Possess expertise in the use of various content types and engagement methods, such as video, chat, social media, mobile, email to execute digital programs.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics / Gainsight / Marketo / Optimizely / Pendo / Salesforce / Tableau, etc. to get the data and insights you need to successfully design, execute and monitor programs.
- Prior experience as a customer lifecycle marketer, growth product manager/marketer, product marketing manager, or digital customer success manager.
- Excellent communication - verbal and written.
- Display effective leadership skills, team collaboration, and executive presentation skills
Foodrik is looking to launch a range of tasty, fun and nutritious products for children. Seed funded, we are currently in stealth mode and at pre-launch stage with imminent commercial launch.
We are looking for a motivated and passionate person to join the leadership team with equity ownership.
You will be responsible for driving the digital footprint, establishing the brand identity and growing and managing sales through various platforms such as ecommerce marketplaces and our own website.
Some of the key deliverables will include:
- Build e-commerce, ambassador network, retailers, and D2C arm of the brand to drive businessgrowth while developing newer channels
- Drive impact of Brand through Digital activations
- Must have experience in Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) and Key account management withecommerce channels
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including google ads, social media marketing withexpertise in Facebook and Instagram marketing, email marketing and display advertisingcampaign
- Designing innovative engagement strategies for the target customer base (e.g. gamification),
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals(ROI and KPIs)
- Manage CRM, customer feedback and data analytics
- Work closely with operations to ensure supply metrics are achieved and maintaining inventorylevels
Key candidate requirements are:
- Relevant experience in the online food and beverage space is essential
- MBA is preferred
- Ability to multi task and willing to work across roles and functions
- Experience across online marketing channels, social media, affiliates, influencer marketing,display advertising, CRM & email marketing and gamification
You need to be entrepreneurial in mindset, outcome-oriented, and have a demonstrated track record of creating step-change growth for B2C business and driving online sales and digital engagement.
The founder has piloted the project till now and wants to strengthen the leadership team to build growth momentum and get a motivated individual to lead the front-end of the business. The role will have the thrills and challenges that go with working in a startup, driving value, dealing with limited resources.
If the role excites you and you are looking to work with a mix of fixed salary and equity ownership, get in touch with us
We are looking for an analytical and perceptive Brand Manager, fluent in English & a skilled communicator.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Conduct consumer and market research
- Identify how our brand is currently positioned in the market
- Design a research-based brand strategy
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns aimed at communicating our brand message
- Communicate our brand personality internally and align company around foundational ideas
- Lead marketing team members through campaigns
- Measure and report on success of marketing campaigns
- Anticipate consumer trends and keep brand up to date
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Bachelors is a must. PG Preferred.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in Beauty and Healthcare
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience working with popular social media advertising platforms found in Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn in particular
- Experience working with popular social media monitoring tools (Google, Radian 6, Twitter Search, Social Mention, Traackr, etc)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Working under pressure
- Being passionate and energetic about the brand
- Organizational and methodical skills are also a bonus