Branding Jobs in Ahmedabad
- Experience of working with any reputed Advertising agency or design studio
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a good portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Good esthetic sense, style and exposure to outer world is expected
- Able to make artworks & print files
at Genius Placement Service
URGENT REQUIREMENT graphic designer FOR LEADING pharmaCEUTICAL COMPANY
- Candidate must have knowledge of Corel draw, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Product designs & brochures,3D box designer, flyers
- Handles rejection
- Pharma background designer
- Candidate should be a Graduate preferably with hands on 3-5 years’ experience in Pharma Industries
- Should have excellent command in Computer Skills
- Work well under pressure
- Innovative thinker & Ability to learn fast
- Can be work independently
- Excellent communication skill
- Time and resource management skills
Additional Information:Location: Ahmedabad
Education: Any Graduate
Industry Type: Pharma/Nutra/Food/FMCG/Food Manufacturing
CTC: As per best in industry
at Genius Placement Service
Must Knowledge of Adobe XD
Experience : 3 to 5 yrs
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD)
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
at Coreway Solution
Coreway Solution is Urgently looking for Web Graphic designer for our International clients. We are Ahmedabad based Web agency, providing full-fledged Web/mobile solutions to clients from more than 20 countries. We want the great mind to join our team.
We don't just offer Job, but we offer Career.
- Candidate will be responsible to design the web layouts and app screens for our customers and our products
- Candidate will create different social media related posts
- Candidate will be responsible to create prototype design for websites or apps
- They will report directly to the creative head
- Must have 1+ years of experience in Website layout designing (not html designing but web layout designing photoshop)
- Should easily understand the needs of client based on few necessary inputs.
- Should have deep understanding of psychology of design
- Experience to Figma/Invision will be considered as plus point
- Candidate should use creative angle while creating the user interfaces
- Logo designing and illustrations will be considered as plus point
- Should be crazy to learn trending UI/UX
SocialPilot is seeking an experienced visual designer to handle all our visual marketing initiatives. The incumbent will coordinate with our marketing and product teams to create designs that help us achieve our marketing goals. The role requires the individual to maintain our brand’s visual tone across all marketing channels.
** Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.
- More than 3 years of experience as a visual designer
- Experience developing branding systems
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch)
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build good working relationships
- Ideating visual concepts/themes/directions and refining design work based on creative direction
- Collaborate with the marketing team to provide them with various assets including social media ad graphics, blog banners, landing pages, animation, digital ads, illustrations, etc.
- Make all design-related decisions based on good judgment, experience, research, and data
- Envision and implement a cohesive visual style; define and maintain brand assets for usage across platforms and marketing channels
at Eight petals
The graphic designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, social media campaigns, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
at E2M Solutions
We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create exceptional user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for a clean and artful web design. They should also have superior user interface design skills.
The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. They will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off.
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Drawing up detailed website specifications.
- Designing sample page layouts including text size and colors.
- Designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Collaborating with graphic artists, programmers, and writers.
- Proven work experience as a web designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies.
- Hands-on experience with Illustrator, Photoshop
- Knowledge of InDesign, Adobe XD, Sketch (will be advantage)