AutoCAD Jobs in Mumbai
Siloho is a home-tech Funded startup founded by Shan Gehlot and Pranshu Sharma, who are IIT-B alumni and serial entrepreneurs with extensive experience in the hospitality and fintech industry. It is funded by some marquee angel investors which includes the likes of Delhivery co-founders.
We are building an integrated marketplace platform which enables the key stakeholders - real estate developers, interior designers and product vendors to collaborate and help the homeowner in their quest to create a beautiful home which reflects their personality, culture and taste. Our vision is to create India’s largest marketplace of cost effective and executable design and product solutions .
Home design is a very fast growing market currently served by either full stack design companies like Livspace & Homelane or independent designers and contractors. However, the largest segment of customers are not satisfied with these two options since they want a semi DIY and cost effective solution - collaborative designs, and supervised execution. We are going after this untapped segment with a product offering which includes industry best visualization and customization tools to cater to these
- Be the Lead Designer for a set of Siloho customers, from the first meeting to order booking to design finalization
- In-depth knowledge of Residential Project’s planning & execution
- Detailed knowledge of materials, detailing, construction techniques, Lighting and construction costs (appropriate to the relevant budgets)
- Translate the concept-driven strategies related to the project into DETAILED SKETCHES With dimensions/materials to be used / vendor sourcing
- Transfer the sketches to the assigned team and provide constant value adds to the team for queries/solutions/value adds
- In-depth knowledge of detailed drawings services, workings drawings, and drawing management with drafting skills to guide/develop the drawings
- To develop and adhere to the prepared Bills of Quantities (BOQ) and the same to be updated on exclusions or inclusions of items as per the allocated budgets
- Adhere to and maintain the clientele requirements, project schedules, and budgets
- Dedicated to timelines and deliverables to clients and the in-house team commitments
- Collaborate with the customer, understand their requirements, and give them the best design solution for their home, including but not limited to, quoting, detailed designing and getting production drawings ready for manufacturing.
- Focus on, prioritize and execute multiple design projects.
- Prepare and participate in client presentations
- Select furniture, materials, décor and finishes while keeping within budget
JOB REQUIREMENT :
- Degree/Diploma in Interior Designing / Architecture .
- Minimum 5 years of Interior Designing Experience
- Must have Site Experience (should be confident that proposed designs can be installed with minimum hassle at site).
- Must be customer-centric in providing solutions - proposed designs should be highly functional, space ergonomics and great on aesthetics, still keeping in mind the customer’s budget.
- Exposure to residential projects is mandatory.
- Strong communication skills - Both verbal and written communication skills to be able to construct and defend ideas / designs / pricing.
- In-depth knowledge of furniture systems, designs and finishes
- Demonstrated understanding of basic principles of space planning
- Able to develop and present design concepts
- AutoCAD proficiency required
● Be the Lead Designer for a set of HomeLane customers, from the first meeting to order booking to design finalization.
● Collaborate with the customer, understand their requirements, and give them the best design solution for their home, including but not limited to, quoting, detailed designing and getting production drawings ready for manufacturing.
● Focus on, prioritise and execute multiple design projects.
● Analyse sales reports, project TAT and customer satisfaction.
● Work on weekends : Ours is a weekend business and as a Design Relationship Manager, you will have to work all weekends except one weekend, per month. You will be able to compensate for this during the week. We run a 6-day week.
Desired Education, Skills & Experience
● Minimum - 2 year Diploma in Interior Designing / Architecture from a reputed Institution.
● Minimum 3 years of work experience.
● Must have Site Experience (should be confident that proposed designs can be installed with minimum hassle at site).
● Must be customer-centric in providing solutions - proposed designs should be highly functional and great on aesthetics, still keeping in mind the customer’s budget.
● Exposure to residential projects is mandatory.
● Sketchup software knowledge.
● Ability to provide beautiful designs to customers.
● Strong communication skills - Both verbal and written communication skills to be able to construct and defend ideas / designs / pricing. Communication in English mandatory and the local language is also desirable.
● Understands back end processes (Production and Costing).
● Empathy towards customer needs-lifestyle and budget.
● Responsible (delivers on his/her commitments to the customer/team).
● Team Working skills - Needs to be able to work on projects with multiple stakeholders and so needs to be able to multitask.
● Basic Technology skills and ability to learn usage of software products.
● Aware of the competitive landscape in the city.
● Work location will be a showroom.
● Saturdays & Sundays will be working.
● Mondays will be weekly off.
ISO Certified and CRISIL rated valuation companty at Andheri , Mumbai need Valuer having experience in Civil Sector for thier Bangalore Barnach. The work place will be Bangalore. Attractive incenties and terms are offered.