We have a job opportunity for Product Designer
Company Name: Furniture Kraft International Pvt Ltd.
Brand Name : Metallika
Job Type: Full-time
Qualification : Bachler's in Product design / Interior designing
Experience : 3+ years in Product Design / Interior designing
Salary : 40k - 50k
FURNITURE KRAFT International Pvt Ltd is built on the strong philosophy of developing furniture that combines functionality with innovative design. Today we are an ISO 9001:14000 certified company manufacturing Metal beds, sofas and sofa-cum-beds, and specialized products for institutions of education, Hostel and healthcare. As we continue to expand our team, we are seeking a talented Candidate to contribute to our exciting projects and uphold our commitment to excellence.
We are seeking a talented and creative Product Designer to join our dynamic team. As a Product Designer, you will be responsible for creating intuitive and visually appealing designs for our products, ensuring a seamless user experience. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including product managers, engineers, to translate user needs and business requirements into innovative and user-friendly designs.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Designing and coordinating with production on taking products from concept to reality.
2. Creating and expanding our catalogue of in-house products and development.
3. A keen understanding of furniture details – materiality, joinery, sizing etc.
4. Thorough research skills- trends in market, client/ project dealers requirement etc.
5. Vendor Research
6. Quality Check of the product.
7. Launching product and website listing
1 AutoCAD – (Must)
2 Solidworks ( Good to have)
3 3D software, SketchUp, 3DS MAX etc.
We are currently looking for an experienced 3D Artist / Visualiser/ Modeller to join us. You are ideally someone who has experience within the Architectural Visualisation industry, with a primary focus on creating high-quality still images. We are searching for an innovative thinker with a passion for art, architecture and photography, preferably with a relevant design qualification. The ability to read architectural drawings is essential, as is proficiency in 3ds Max, Adobe Photoshop and Corona.
As a close team, we have created a flexible and positive work environment, and it is essential that you fit into this culture. If you think this is you and are as committed to architectural visualization as we are, we would love to hear from you.
The minimum experience required is from 1 year (Freshers not applicable).
To be considered for the role please provide the below information.
1) Resume showing current & expected salary
2) Attached portfolio / active link in text format
Applications with the above complete details will only be considered.
Our client is a luxury home decor brand. It's nothing less than a revolution in the home decor industry- where technology enables world-class home interior design. We use technology combined with internationally trained designers to help our customers achieve the style they want to express.
Our services include unique technology-driven processes and analytics, consulting, execution and supervision – all within schedule and planned budget, so they can relax and enjoy their space transformation with peace of mind.
We encourage our consumers to explore and discover their own self-expression while amazing their senses with new cultures and design techniques, tasteful decor and ambience.
• Identify opportunities for new products
• Analyse how a new product ties in with market needs and consumer preferences
• Set design requirements based on briefs from internal teams and clients
• Research materials and techniques
• Sketch drafts on paper or digitally (for example, using CAD)
• Mock-ups and prototyping
• Use 3D modelling software to design products
• Produce prototypes and test functionality
• Improve the design of existing products
• Gather feedback from product users
• Strong knowledge of the industry and market trends
• Provide assistance to product engineers when needed.
• Recommend new tools and technologies by staying abreast of the latest trends and
• Handy and experienced with all materials in the market.
Desired Candidate Profile:
• 5+ years’ experience as a Product Designer
• Experience in industrial design
• Creativity in mixing up colours, shapes and techniques
• Hands-on experience with computer-aided design tools
• Good knowledge of 3D modelling software
• Time-management skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members
• A well-rounded portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives.
• Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve
• Skilled in making detailed technical working drawing of the product
• Creative problem-solving skills
• Diploma or Degree in Product Designing
Must Know Software:
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe InDesign
• Key shot
• Fusion 360
• Sketch Up
• MS Office
● Be the Lead Designer for a set of HomeLane customers, from the first meeting to order booking to design finalization.
● Collaborate with the customer, understand their requirements, and give them the best design solution for their home, including but not limited to, quoting, detailed designing and getting production drawings ready for manufacturing.
● Focus on, prioritise and execute multiple design projects.
● Analyse sales reports, project TAT and customer satisfaction.
● Work on weekends : Ours is a weekend business and as a Design Relationship Manager, you will have to work all weekends except one weekend, per month. You will be able to compensate for this during the week. We run a 6-day week.
Desired Education, Skills & Experience
● Minimum - 2 year Diploma in Interior Designing / Architecture from a reputed Institution.
● Minimum 3 years of work experience.
● Must have Site Experience (should be confident that proposed designs can be installed with minimum hassle at site).
● Must be customer-centric in providing solutions - proposed designs should be highly functional and great on aesthetics, still keeping in mind the customer’s budget.
● Exposure to residential projects is mandatory.
● Sketchup software knowledge.
● Ability to provide beautiful designs to customers.
● Strong communication skills - Both verbal and written communication skills to be able to construct and defend ideas / designs / pricing. Communication in English mandatory and the local language is also desirable.
● Understands back end processes (Production and Costing).
● Empathy towards customer needs-lifestyle and budget.
● Responsible (delivers on his/her commitments to the customer/team).
● Team Working skills - Needs to be able to work on projects with multiple stakeholders and so needs to be able to multitask.
● Basic Technology skills and ability to learn usage of software products.
● Aware of the competitive landscape in the city.
● Work location will be a showroom.
● Saturdays & Sundays will be working.
● Mondays will be weekly off.
ISO Certified and CRISIL rated valuation companty at Andheri , Mumbai need Valuer having experience in Civil Sector for thier Bangalore Barnach. The work place will be Bangalore. Attractive incenties and terms are offered.