AutoCAD Jobs in Pune
Design Engineer (Body/Structures)
The Structures Design Engineer will be responsible for engineering best-in-class body structure architectures and systems for vehicle programs. This will mean Conceptualizing, Designing, Engineering, Releasing, Developing and Launching Body Structure components and systems.
- Design of body structure components and assemblies, plus other vehicle subsystems, to meet required project milestones.
- Create and develop Body-in-White components, system requirements and specifications to achieve best-in-class structural, NVH and crash performance from conceptualization to mass production.
- Complete component design of extrusions, castings, pressings etc along with assembly design in a CATIA V5 environment.
- Produce component and assembly level drawings.
- Deliver system designs to meet the requirements of technical specifications in accordance with design guidelines, standards and direction.
- Represent the Body Structure Department in design and release reviews.
- Develop concepts and solutions to technical issues and mature final system designs to weight, cost and serviceability targets with confirmation through analysis.
- Create vehicle-aligned component and system targets for function, cost, weight and investment.
- Establish system architecture and functional feasibility.
- Optimize the concepts and designs with analytical and physical assessments, ensuring conformation to federal regulations governing assigned systems.
- Deliver world-class craftsmanship and fit/finish through the proper implementation of GD&T.
- Create component and subsystem design verification plans and test methods.
- Release parts for production in the PLM system.
- Bachelor of Science or higher in mechanical engineering; or the equivalent in experience.
- 5 years minimum experience in structural design engineering.
- Experience with automotive body structures and chassis design
- Experience in a development life cycle with substantial system responsibility.
- Proficiency in computer aided design. CATIA experience preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to integrate state-of-the-art design and manufacturing methods into product concepts and designs.
- Proven knowledge and application of engineering fundamentals to root cause and solve complex engineering challenges.
- Knowledge of sheet metal & casting manufacturing methods.
- Ability to thrive with ambiguity in design direction and conditions.
- Experience in design for six sigma highly preferred.
- Ability to interpret CAE results and integrate recommendations into product designs.
Design Engineer (CREO)
- We are looking for a Design Engineer to join our ATV team. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the design, development, and validation of and other driveline systems, from concept to production.
- You will be required to collaborate with program architects, project engineers, subject matter experts, and product management to define key deliverables, as well as create and execute industry-leading designs which align with sourcing plans.
- Additionally, you will be working with Operations to develop and execute manufacturing strategies that ensure production success.
- Working multiple areas including chassis/structure engineering, bodywork, cooling, vehicle packaging etc.
- Knowledge and experience with CREO is a must,
- Working on the design & development of CVT & Driveline systems, as well as work with the team on other design and engineering tasks as required.
- Making sure the designs are meeting the safety, quality, reliability, development schedule, and cost goals set forth by the whole goods and accessory product planning groups.
- Create and maintain component specifications, DFMEA- s, and DVP&R's.
- Supporting the validation and manufacturing strategy for all responsible systems from concept through production.
- Determines the ideal component manufacturing method to ensure overall design, performance, and cost goals are met.
- Collaborating with designers and engineers inside and outside of the Product Line Engineering team.
- Preparing preliminary sketches, layout, and/or presentations to aid in the understanding and solutions of engineering problems.
- Working closely with vendors for the development of new accessory offerings as needed.
- Leading and participating in design reviews on the assigned project to ensure adequate input and involvement.
Skills & Knowledge:
- B.E. / B. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering, AS in Mechanical Design/Engineering, or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 5+ years related to design or system engineering experience.
- Experience with 3-D design software and CREO.
- 5+ years of experience with a 3-D CAD modeling package, Creo Parametric / Pro Engineer preferred.
- Proficient in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled with advanced CAD modeling techniques including but not limited to surfacing and mechanisms
- Experience with GD&T and dimensional tolerance stack-ups required
- Experience in product engineering preferred
- Microsoft software including Excel, Teams, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint required
- Ability to work with domestic and international technology partners
- Power sports experience is preferred.
- Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
- Set costs and project fees according to budget
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Produce “sample” and “mood products”
- Supervise work progress
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practises
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
- Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, 2D, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
Responsible for sales activities, meeting & achieving sales targets
Primarily engaged in field sales activity i.e. Visit to customer for Technical Plant
Studies, Problem Evaluation, Technical Feasibility Study & ROI Determination of our
Preparation, submission and follow up of techno-commercial proposals
Visit to customers for follow up of enquiries and techno-commercial discussions
Responsible for negotiations / finalization of Proposals
Responsible for preparation of order documents with necessary technical inputs
Co-ordination for post order activities and other compliance till order
Preparation and submission of Weekly & Monthly report for sales visits