AutoCAD Jobs in Coimbatore
● Be the Lead Designer for a set of HomeLane customers, from the first meeting to order booking to design finalization.
● Collaborate with the customer, understand their requirements, and give them the best design solution for their home, including but not limited to, quoting, detailed designing and getting production drawings ready for manufacturing.
● Focus on, prioritise and execute multiple design projects.
● Analyse sales reports, project TAT and customer satisfaction.
● Work on weekends : Ours is a weekend business and as a Design Relationship Manager, you will have to work all weekends except one weekend, per month. You will be able to compensate for this during the week. We run a 6-day week.
Desired Education, Skills & Experience
● Minimum - 2 year Diploma in Interior Designing / Architecture from a reputed Institution.
● Minimum 3 years of work experience.
● Must have Site Experience (should be confident that proposed designs can be installed with minimum hassle at site).
● Must be customer-centric in providing solutions - proposed designs should be highly functional and great on aesthetics, still keeping in mind the customer’s budget.
● Exposure to residential projects is mandatory.
● Sketchup software knowledge.
● Ability to provide beautiful designs to customers.
● Strong communication skills - Both verbal and written communication skills to be able to construct and defend ideas / designs / pricing. Communication in English mandatory and the local language is also desirable.
● Understands back end processes (Production and Costing).
● Empathy towards customer needs-lifestyle and budget.
● Responsible (delivers on his/her commitments to the customer/team).
● Team Working skills - Needs to be able to work on projects with multiple stakeholders and so needs to be able to multitask.
● Basic Technology skills and ability to learn usage of software products.
● Aware of the competitive landscape in the city.
● Work location will be a showroom.
● Saturdays & Sundays will be working.
● Mondays will be weekly off.
at App Innovation Technologies
We are looking for someone to be responsible for the development and maintenance of Salesforce applications. Your primary focus will be custom Salesforce development and integration with third-party services. You will be working with other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices
- Ensure the best possible quality of the application
- Take ownership of project work and developing client relationships (should be a confident self-starter)
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging
- Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 80% code coverage
- Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to production
Skills and Qualifications
- Apex development
- Should have worked with an editor such as MavensMate or Eclipse for force.com
- Visualforce page development
- Ability to communicate with customers and provide consultation on Salesforce solutions
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions
- Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports.
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements
- Education: BEng (IT, CE, CS, or EC), BSc, MSc (CS), BCA, or MCA
- Certification: Any Salesforce certification would be a plus point.
One of the fast growing Japanese based Start-up Companies
This is Nivetha Shankar from People First Consultants.
Please get to know about us by visiting www.peoplefirst.co.in
We have a job opportunity for the role of "Outsystems Developer" in one of the fast-growing Japanese-based Start-Up Companies.
Job Location: Chennai / Coimbatore / Bhubaneswar
• Develop high quality and scalable enterprise applications with Outsystem using modern engineering practices
• Integrate application with existing tools used in the company
• Work closely with the design team on creating the solution which improves business value
• Mentor developers on high quality standards
• Advocate LowCode Outsystem development approach and develop best practices
• 1+ years of experience with Outsystem development and programming
experience of at least 3 years’ experience
• Knowledge of databases; NoSQL, MySQL, MongoDB etc.
• Knowledge of API technologies such as REST and JSON
• Knowledge on .NET C# is a bonus
• Knowledge of database structures and design
• Hands on experience with Cordova plugins and CSS custom development
• Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment
• Outsystems Associate Reactive Developer or higher certificate
• Knowledge of other Low Code platforms
• Proficiency with Oracle SQL and ASP.NET
• Knowledge of web services (REST and SOAP)
• Knowledge of Atomic Design methodology
• Knowledge of Agile practices
• JLPT or NAT certification added advantage
Thanks & Regards,
People First Consultants
Top IT MNC
- OWASP Secure Code review,• Basic programing knowledge in any programming language and knowledge on secure development practices.
- OWASP TOP 10 vulnerabilities and their mitigations
- Hands on experience in Web Application Security Testing tools (SAST & DAST) and Penetration testing tools such as HP Fortify, Checkmarx, Acunetix, Nessus, Burp Suite, Metasploit., Qualys Guard, Kali Linux , etc.
- Understand/modify exploit code and find logical security flaws in applications
- Should have knowledge and experience on Network Security, Application Security, Internet Security, attack vectors.
- To carry out technical vulnerability assessments, identify potential vulnerabilities and provide recommended controls and support to mitigate them.
Japanese based startup company in chennai.
Designation: SAP SD Consultant
Experience: 4-10 years
Location: Chennai, Coimbatore, Bhubaneswar
1. SAP SD(Sales and Distribution) - HANA Sales of S/4 HANA
2. O2C(Order To Cash ) business process expertise,
3. SAP SD Implementation/Support/Development project expertise.
4. Exposure to SAP SD configurations (O2C processes, Pricing Procedure, Revenue account determination, Credit Management, Rebate Processing, Batch Management, Consignment, Stock transport orders)
5. S/4 Migration/Implementation/AMS experience6. SAP Activate, ITSM Tools, SAP Release Management, Agile Methodology
at TechUnity Software Systems India Pvt Ltd;
Stay cure is looking for a responsible Physician to provide high quality medical care by examining patients and treating diseases.
You must be very knowledgeable in regards to diseases, epidemiology and other medical conditions so you can interpret symptoms and diagnose conditions.
The job can be demanding so a great deal of patience and physical endurance is required.
Conduct routine check-ups to patients to assess their health condition and discover possible issues
Give appropriate advice for healthy habits (diet, hygiene etc.) and preventative actions to promote overall health
Conduct examinations to ill patients and evaluate symptoms to determine their condition
Ask intuitive questions to discover causes of illness
Reach an informed diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and the patient’s medical history
Prescribe and interpret lab tests to obtain more information for underlying infections or abnormalities
Prescribe medications or drugs and provide comprehensive instructions for administration
Collaborate with other physicians, physician assistants and nurses to form a high performing medical team
Examine and provide treatments to injuries and refer patients to other physicians when needed (ophthalmologists, orthopedists, neurologists etc.)
Keep records of patients’ diseases, operations or other significant information (e.g. allergic episodes)
Cultivate a climate of trust and compassion for patients
Remain up-to-speed with developments and best practices in medicine by attending conferences and seminars
Proven experience as a physician
Strong understanding of examination methodologies and diagnostics
Excellent knowledge of infectious diseases, their symptoms and epidemiology
Broad knowledge of common medication, side effects and contraindications
In-depth knowledge of legal medical guidelines and medicine best practices
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Respect for patient’s confidentiality
Compassionate and approachable
Responsible and trustworthy
Doctor of Medicine degree (MD) and valid license to practice the profession.
at TechUnity Software Systems India Pvt Ltd;
Responsibilities and Duties
- Producing code using .NET languages (C#).
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems.
- Providing technical support for web and desktop applications.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Write a clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications : - Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer - Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework SQL/MySQL Server and design/architectural patterns (MVC preferred) - Experience creating database schemas that represent and support the business processes. - Familiarity with architecture APIs (REST) - Excellent troubleshooting skills
Required Experience and Qualifications
at majestic people infotech
Proven skills in producing and editing technical content within a complex business environment. The writer professional will be experienced in leading storyboarding sessions, participating in key review meetings / final document review, content sign off, and document production. The experience of coordinating and updating a knowledge base system is beneficial. Analyze RFPs, perform QC checks of compliance matrix, proposal outlines, and identify questions that may be submitted to the customer. Core
Excellent written communication skills
Support Bid Processing managers / Lead throughout the proposal process, including assist in developing the technical documents, monitor the progress of effort against the schedule, follow up on action items, control document preparation, and version control, and coordinating the final packaging and delivery
Proficient in documentation development tools such as Microsoft Office
Ability to meet tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality
Competent in defining, planning and managing proposal deliverable
Familiarity with software development services and business terminology.
Preferred Education BE degree with strong technical communication.
at Lincode Labs India Pvt Ltd
Company: Lincode Labs
Establish and maintain a deep understanding of the overall product portfolio and the competitive landscape. Lead technical discovery and prepare/deliver technical presentations explaining our products to prospects and customers. Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos to clients that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition. Successfully manage and execute technical proof of concepts (POCs), on-site or remote. Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc. Evangelize Lincode products to prospects, customers, and partners via presentations and product demos. Convey feature input and customer requirements to Product Management teams. Partnering with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles. Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support. Respond to technical objections and articulate the value and return on investment delivered. Liaise with the Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Sales teams to provide consultative technical expertise for all customer needs. Effectively communicate & build confidence with customers across teams (Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Sales). Engage in and oversee the development of customer proposals, design and delivery, ensuring all expertise, information and recommendations are concisely defined
2-3 years Sales Engineering experience. Worked previously with Machine Learning/ Computer Vision Companies- preferred Min qualification- Graduates Knowledge about installing Industrial cameras Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills to communicate professionally. Self motivated with strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills. Ability to work well in a highly dynamic team.