Niswey is a rapidly growing company focused on leveraging the USD 120 billion martech industry. We have marketing and work automation services for HubSpot and Monday.com. We have several products in the HubSpot marketplace. We are developing custom and complex integrations for HubSpot for our various clients around the world. We also work on the HubSpot CMS Hub.
As a Software Project Manager, you will be responsible for the development projects for various clients, as well as for Niswey's products. You will complete projects to the customer's satisfaction as per the specifications provided, within timelines and budget. You will be the lead subject matter expert for your projects and provide guidance to the tech team on a day to day basis. You will also train new members who join your team using the processes and development plan established. We expect that you will use your experience and expertise to improve all aspects of project planning and people management.
- Solutioning and architecting: Leverage their expertise in PHP/Laravel, Node.js, HubSpot platform and REST APIs to do robust solutioning and architect the solutions.
- Client servicing: Work with clients and Niswey account managers to understand project requirements, communicate progress, manage expectations, ensure delivery and quality are as per the defined scope of work.
- Requirements gathering and estimations: Responsible for coordinating scoping, costing, budgeting planning and estimation
- Profitable delivery: Responsible for execution, monitoring and controlling of the project. Ensure all tech projects are delivered on time and are profitable. Provide accurate and timely reporting on progress of projects and team delivery. Hold daily technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects. Hold regular retrospectives with the tech team.
- Dashboard management: Manage all the key numbers related to delivery, costs, profitability, sprint success and share with CTO and CEO on a regular basis.
- Quality development: Ensure the team has developed projects and products that deliver to business needs, and work well in a highly optimized and secure manner.
- Team development and growth: Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for team members required for specific projects or initiatives. Establish and implement training processes and strategies for the technical team with support from the L&D team and CTO. Be part of the recruitment and training of exceptional employees to fulfill posted positions within the tech team
- Maintenance: Update and maintain all production technologies ensuring proper maintenance and installation
- Vendor management: Manage developers and testers from vendors as extension of our own team to ensure quality and timely delivery.
- A degree in computer science
- At least 8+ years of overall IT experience in Software or web development, at least 2 of which should be in leading projects
- Handled a team of 6+ developers
- Handled direct interactions with international clients on a day-to-day basis
- Should have good experience in building Web applications
- Strong credentials in software development and troubleshooting with deep understanding of software principles and programming logic and technique.
- Demonstrated understanding as well as experience of the software development lifecycle and Project Management processes, strategies and methods. Experience in using a tool like Jira is required.
- Experience in mentoring, coaching and developing tech talent
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting teamwork
- Experience in applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills for project management
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Professional Project Management Certification is an added advantage
As a Software Project Manager, you will work closely with:
- Development team
- Account Managers
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Niswey is a rapidly growing company focused on leveraging the USD 120 billion martech industry. We have marketing services as well as products built largely around the HubSpot ecosystem. We are Asia's first HubSpot Elite partner, which makes us among the top 40 HubSpot partners globally. We have several products in the HubSpot marketplace and are building new ones this year.
We are looking for self-driven learners focused on excellence and teamwork. We want people excited about the martech opportunity. And we love people who help others, are empathetic and are here on the planet to make an impact.
Solves marketing + tech challenges for businesses, and provides HubSpot services, integrations and marketing strategy.
Niswey is a rapidly growing company focused on leveraging the USD 120 billion martech industry. We have marketing services as well as products built largely around the HubSpot ecosystem.
We are Asia's first HubSpot Elite partner, which makes us among the top 60 HubSpot partners globally. We have several products in the HubSpot marketplace and are constantly working on building new ones.
As an APM at Squareboat, you'll have endless opportunities to execute on roadmaps spanning
multiple web and mobile products with a young, smart, and passionate team of developers and designers.
● Act as the day-to-day APM for 8-10 active client projects, exhibiting ownership over all
client meetings, written status updates, demos, and iterative scope / expectation
● Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects
working with customers on a daily basis
● Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
● Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant
stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
● Ensure resource availability and allocation
● Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
● Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using
appropriate verification techniques
● Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
● Report and escalate to management as needed
● Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
● Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
● Meet with customers to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of
● Delegate project tasks based on team members’ individual strengths, skill sets and
● Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of projects
● Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with customers as well as other
members in the team
● Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
What we are looking for:
● Well versed with SDLC, Agile methodologies and modern day technologies such as PHP,
React, Flutter, Node, AWS, Cloud architectures etc.
● Good overall understanding of design, software development, testing, deployments etc.
● Excellent written and verbal client-facing and internal communication skills
● Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
● 1+ Years of Experience required.
Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchain, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT, etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing a development team and client coordination.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
• Collaborate with business and functional partners and technology leadership in defining features backlog and specifying requirements
• Taking Ownership of Delivery
• Drive technology discussion and strategy in line with business needs and company reference architecture
• Define execution plan and approach based on project scope, the expected timeline,
• Support execution team with resolution of roadblocks and inter-dependencies Partner with technical and functional teams external to the project to ensure their tasks are completed as required
• Ensure quality of deliverable is verified and matching stakeholder expectations
• Conducting daily scrum calls for smooth delivery.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Sprint Planning, Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups, Direct Client Interaction
- Organize and Manage Daily Scrum, Create various types of Project status reports, Manage the scrum board with various graphs, chart
- Experience in managing only Technical projects
- Excellent communication skill
How we are different
We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving the business problem at scale. We are a technology agnostic company that focus more on finding the optimal solution to the business problem rather than technology.
Why to join us
- We provide huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career.
- We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
- There are two technology Co-founder in the company who are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loyalty Rewardz.
- Get mentored by the best in the industry
- Flexible working hours
- Perks best in the industry
JD - System Analyst
- Analysis and design of technical functionality and features.
- Creation of requirements document and definition, Epics, User stories and addition of same to Fresh Release.
- Facilitate daily scrums, stand-ups and meetings to monitor project progress and resolve any issues the team may be experiencing.
- Collaborate with product owner and stakeholders and clear project obstacles and impediments that could slow down the team’s progress.
- Meet and coordinate with internal stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and requirements.
- Help the team boost their productivity and performance and helps development team create high-quality products.
- Arrange and optimize product backlog.
- Develop, analyze, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow.
- Translate highly technical specifications into clear non-technical requirements.
- Manage the set-up and configuration of systems. Provide documentation of all processes and training as needed.
- Define and coordinate the execution of testing procedures and develop test cases to serve the overall quality assurance process.
- Draw up, supervise and document testing schedules for complete systems.
- Perform design, implementation, and upgrades of information systems to meet the business and user needs.
- Implement best practices for scalability, support ability, ease of maintenance and system performance.
- Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for both technical and business suitability.
- Oversee implementation of a new system including data migration.
12+ years of management experience in software engineering.
5+ years of experience managing engineering teams
Strong experience in delivering user interfacing and business critical applications that are scaleable and highly available.
Solid Experience working with Java and related technologies
Experience with building and running microservices in a polyglot environment.
A strong understanding of database design, and experience with SQL databases and NoSQL databases like Mongo
Good knowledge of Cloud native and related technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
Experience with and a thorough understanding of event stream processing and search solutions (Kafka, Elastic etc)
Experience with designing and developing hybrid mobile react-native is desirable.
Experience working on projects using Agile methodologies like Scrum
Ability to design large-scale applications with excellent run-time characteristics such as low latency, fault- tolerance and availability
Ability to review designs and code, provide actionable feedback, and the detail orientation to follow-up on all technical topics
Ability to communicate with large cross-functional teams about various engineering topics such as system architecture, detailed design, APIs, project schedules etc.
Ability to make the right trade-off choices when dealing with functional complexity, conflicting priorities and
Desired skills & experience :
Bachelor's/ Master's Degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent
Represent the team and remove hurdles to enable each team member to operate at the highest level of efficiency and productivity
Ability to hire, mentor and manage the performance of a large team.
Ability to communicate with senior executives and business stakeholders.
A learning attitude to continuously improve the self, team and the organization
Ability to work under pressure and manage difficult situations in a fast-paced work environment.
● Operate as a key senior team member within the Engineering team driving execution strategies and implementation of product roadmap
● Lead one or more squads of engineers (front-end and back-end) - hiring, managing them as well as 1:1 coaching and mentoring them to advance in their careers
● Lead work in tandem with Product Squads (including PM, Designers, Analysts) and other internal stakeholders to strategize on and build world-class product/s
● Develop scope and objectives of projects and sprints based on technical feasibility, keeping relevant stakeholders in the loop, and ensuring engineering team delivers consistently on the same
● Ensure engineering bandwidth based on availability and allocation, and develop and maintain detailed project plan to track progress and set expectations with engineering squad/s
● Perform regular risk management to evaluate and minimize project risks
● Manage own time and bandwidth with being hands-on as required on a regular basis.
● Performing research and finding opportunities to utilize development best practices, forming guidelines to improve system productivity, and working on scaling and monitoring.
● Scale technology architecture and team to drive short and long term product growth
● Be a key engineering voice for Virtual Internships in the external world, showcasing the world-class capabilities of the engineering team through blog, posts, events and more
● Overall 4 - 8 years of product engineering experience (ideally full stack)
● 1+ years of experience of managed engineering teams that have a strong record of developing and delivering world-class products
● Experience leading teams/working in an EPD/Squad structure working closely with PM, Designers, Analysts, Engineers and QA
● Deep technical skills and expertise but lean more on leadership skills to get the job done
● Past experience with MERN/MEAN Stack along with good exposure building scalable and distributed systems using microservices
● Good grasp and understanding of technical skills (at least a few):
Back-end - Node.js, SQL, Redis, RestAPI
● Strong communication and inter-personal skills, especially to streamline flow of information between Engineering and other teams/departments, as well as strong conflict resolution skills
● Good at creative problem solving and critical thinking to resolve issues quickly for Engineers and other teams
Good to have
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field
● Previous experience on recruiting engineers and coaching/mentoring them
● Experience with high and low level software development concepts such as Scaling, OOP, Loadn Balancers, Storage, Application server protocols like HTTP, Websocket, etc.
● Experience working with complex data structures and data architecture
● Experience with a (any) set of incredible product development and task management tools (such as ClickUp, JIRA, etc)
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
- Building a high performing team with focus on high quality software through core Agile value alignment.
- Removing team impediments and maintaining visibility for stakeholders.
- Coaching the team and helping follow scrum practices Agile enthusiast.
- Acting as an enabler for the effective functioning of a software development team using Agile Methodology.
- Assisting the self-organizing, self-managing team achieve its goals
- Facilitating Daily scrum, Sprint/ Iteration Planning, Sprint/ Iteration Demo and Retrospective meetings.
- Helping product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and making them ready for the next sprint
What you need to have:
- Qualification : B.Tech / B.E.
- At least two years experience leading scrum teams, and basic Scrum Master and agile certification.
- Software development experience for minimum of 8 years prior to scrum master experience
- Hands-on development as required. Technical mentoring to members of the team
- Work experience preferred in any of the following technologies: Java, Swift/ iOS, Java/ Android, React, PHP, Selenium using Java
- 15+ years of Hands-on technical application architecture experience and Application build/ modernization experience
- 15+ years of experience as a technical specialist in Customer-facing roles.
- Ability to travel to client locations as needed (25-50%)
- Extensive experience architecting, designing and programming applications in an AWS Cloud environment
- Experience with designing and building applications using AWS services such as EC2, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS OpsWorks
- Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
- Hands-on programming skills in any of the following: Python, Java, Node.js, Ruby, .NET or Scala
- Agile software development expert
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Hands-on familiarity with CloudFormation
- Experience with configuration management platforms (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible)
- Strong scripting skills (e.g. Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.)
- Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
- Extra curricula software development passion (e.g. active open source contributor)
- Getting hands on with core development work! Yes you’ll lead and manage your own team, but you’ll also frequently get down to coding, testing, and designing solutions
- Full Stack Development! Whether it is building a new product or taking an existing one to the next level, you’ll be expected to work on full-stack application development whenever the situation calls for
- Juggling Business and Technology! We want someone who can understand the client’s business requirements and be able to map technology solutions to make these requirements work
- Leading from the front! Your charismatic leadership skills will help in leading and motivating your team through all stages of the product development lifecycle.
- Being a Mentor! Your team will constantly look up to you for guidance in challenging situations and we are looking for someone who can bring them up as tomorrow’s leaders
- Sound technical depth with over 6 years of experience in Java and open source technologies and managing the end to end product development life cycle
- Exceptional communication skills that can be leveraged in effectively communicating with teams, clients and business leaders within the company
- Stellar business orientation and the ability to link technology and business to devise apt solutions
- 10+ years of experience in core Java/J2EE
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Technical Lead mentoring team of 3 to 5 developers
- Strong knowledge of one the web application framework such as Spring, Struts
- Strong knowledge of web services (Restful)
- Possess advanced knowledge of object-oriented design, data structure, and data architectures
- Good knowledge of relation database, SQL and ORM
- Curiosity and attention to detail
- Strong communicator with visual, verbal, and writing skills to clearly articulate complex design problems and solutions
- Adaptable to changing technology and restrictions, design challenges, deadlines, and project requirements.