Unstop (Formerly Dare2Compete) is looking for Frontend and Full Stack Developers. Developer responsibilities include building our application from concept to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our products
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- End-to-end management and coding of all our products and services
- To make products modular, flexible, scalable and robust
- Angular 10 or later
- PHP Laravel
- MYSQL 8
- NoSQL DB
- Amazon AWS services – EC2, WAF, EBS, SNS, SES, Lambda, Fargate, etc.
- The whole ecosystem of AWS
- Freshers and Candidates with a maximum of 10 years of experience in the technologies that we work with
- Proven working experience in programming – Full Stack
- Top-notch programming and analytical skills
- Must know and have experience in AngularJS 2 onwards
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object-Oriented Programming and web application development
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- B.Tech in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent
About Unstop (formerly Dare2Compete)
Unstop, derived from our belief - #BeUnstoppable, is a community engagement and hiring platform.
Unstop enables companies to discover, engage, assess, and hire the right talent #BeyondBoundaries through gamified engagements - hackathons, coding challenges, business case competitions, simulation games, quizzes, hiring challenges, etc. This is in addition to the traditional method of custom job listings to take applications, do tech & non-tech skill based MCQ and coding assessments, and take interviews.
Unstop connects unstoppable talent with the world of opportunities to let them #GoBeyondResume. It enables students and early professionals across domains and irrespective of their background to learn, practice, and participate in gamified engagements like hackathons, quizzes, case competitions, simulations, etc. organized by companies and institutes for their recruitment, employer branding, or general engagement needs.
In this process, they get rewarded, recognized, gain resume points, and eventually get hired by their dream companies.
In true sense, Unstop is democratizing engagements and hiring.
Unstop has 4.3 Mn+ active users who constantly participate in competitions and engagements.
Unstop help companies:
- Engage & Hire with their target audience irrespective of the domain
- Source & attract the right talent for different roles from our 4.2+ million users.
- Do accurate assessments - Coding, Technical, Management, etc.
- Interview less and hire more - Our clients reduce their interviews to offer ratios by at least 70%.
- Leverage Nex-gen proctoring to eliminate fake profiles and people.
- Get leading indicators for offering dropouts to plan better.
- Remotely manage the virtual hiring platform.
To put it straight, Unstop is the one-stop solution for companies to simplify the entire HR lifecycle - pre-hiring (employer branding), hiring (assessments & interviews), and post-hiring (engagements & leading indicators for offer dropouts) with everything neatly bundled under a single roof.
Here’s to building synergy between an ecosystem of students, recruiters, and educators - in an engaging manner!
Experience in building web applications as a Backend Engineer or equivalent role
3+ years experience building RESTful/GraphQL applications
Strong experience with Node.
Strong experience working within an AWS environment
Experience with both OOP and functional programming principles
Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases
Experience working with MVC and ORMs such as Django or Express
Experience designing microservices applications over serverless technologies
Understanding of ElasticSearch or similar technologies
Understanding of containerization and CI/CD
Highly motivated with excellent problem solving skills
Knowledge of agile development methodology
Job Responsibilities :
Work within an Agile team to design and develop REST/GraphQL APIs
Solving problems by crafting software solutions using maintainable, scalable, and modular code
Optimizing performance critical applications speed and scalability
Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Implementation of security and data-oriented practices within applications
Breakdown complex features into manageable deliverables
Be an advocate for consistent, quality, and decoupled code by writing unit tests,
performing code reviews and participate in the overall application lifecycle
Be a key stakeholder in technical direction of features and projects
Troubleshoot and debug applications
Participate in technical documentation for new or existing features
Mentor, motivate, collaborate, and challenge team member to grow individually and as a team
- Must have knowledge of at least two PHP frameworks out of Laravel, Cakephp, CodeIgniter and YII.
- Knowledge of CMS architectures like Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal etc. will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of eCommerce frameworks like WooCommerce, Magento, OpenCart etc will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Concepts & a strong passion for Software Development.
- Strong Interaction and Design Sense
- Familiarity with LAMP stack (Apache, MySQL and phpMyAdmin)
- Comfortable with SQL and/or Script Programming.
- Experience in Designing & Developing Database in MySQL is a MUST.
We enable humans & machines with internet connectivity at a price that they can afford.
The inspiration for Wifi Dabba came from the founders working together for the last decade in the mobile application industry and realising the biggest reason for user churn being access to cheap and affordable internet access. From having worked on ground onboarding users and facing poor connectivity issues all the time, we took it on ourselves to fix the internet access problem for the common citizen.
At Wifi Dabba (YC W17), we are building a low cost, scalable & distributed Wi-Fi infrastructure to connect next billion users online. We do this by deploying a grid of lasers (Free Space Optics) over the cities & town and bring cheap and fast internet for everyone. We enable anyone to buy 1 gig of data access at a time at a price they can afford. Sachetization of internet access is the foundation to rebuilding internet for all. We do this by leveraging crypto and blockchain to truly make internet infrastructure ownership distributed — our vision is to be connectivity layer for the Web3 world.
Why work with us?
- You will get the chance to be an early team member at a fast-growth YC startup.
- You get to define the future of telecom infrastructure ownership and operations.
- We’re a tight-knit team where you'll learn a ton and have ownership.
- Opportunity to build for the next billion users.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Strong engineering background preferably in Computer Science
- Experience architecting, developing, and testing full-stack code end-to-end
- Experience working with relational & NoSQL databases
- Experience with AWS services
- Experience working with MERN Stack, performing unit/feature testing, and managing REST APIs.
- Knowledge of any one frontend framework/libraries like Angular/VueJs/ReactJS.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools like GIT, SVN.
- Experience in building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience in designing and developing responsive design websites with any frontend css frameworks like Bootstrap/Tailwind CSS.
- Build backend APIs and services that power new products that interact with Solana (or other) blockchains
- Build front-end Web3 interfaces that interact with your backend code
- Participate in design discussions with business users, web producers and engineering teams.
- Perform requirements analysis, high-level design, effort estimation for new business requirements and feature enhancements.
- Write clean, concise, and sustainable code.
- Team player who enjoys collaborative effort.
- Entrepreneurial mindset (we encourage all employees to be future founders and this can be a great stepping stone towards that)
- You’re passionate about crypto, Web3
- Customer-centric and passionate about working in a small & focused team
- Previous experience building/working in telecom software or infrastructure
- Previous experience building web3 project - DeFi / Blockchain infrastructure
- Previous experience at a high-growth, fast-paced startup
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products. Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
Requirements and skills
- Work experience as a Python Developer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
YourMauka.com is a fast paced SaaS marketplace for management professionals for faster hiring. Our mission is to reduce the hiring time significantly, enabling visionary creators to create their dream team quicker.
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full stack developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside UI designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside UI designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Well versed in finding, understanding and using appropriate APIs according to business needs.
- Developing with best coding practices aiming at code not being the bottleneck for poor system performance.
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong organizational and product management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as PHP (laravel)
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL
- End to end ownership of Product Development and Product mindset.
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
- upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19
- upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
- upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India program
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
About the Role
If you love to learn, are a quick learner and would love to create top-notch online courses on emerging technologies like Blockchain, Software Development or Data science then we are looking for you!
The Senior Content Strategist role is unique in the sense that it provides an opportunity to learn new topics quickly, work on case studies, interact and build network with top industry professionals and faculty members in the respective domains, and do work that directly impacts the lives and careers of our learners.upGrad is looking for people passionate about education to help design learning programs for working professionals in order to help build the careers of tomorrow.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop world-class content for online courses on different stacks in Full-Stack Web Development (Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Angular, React.js, Node.js & Express.js, C#, .NET), Blockchain Development & Architecture, software development/mean-stack development / Data science/Machine Learning. This job will equip the candidate with highly sought after skills and will be a great starting point for a career
- Understand the industry requirements and develop courses to help students meet high standards
- Plan and execute student competency assessment and engagement to ensure extraordinary learning experience
- Quickly learn complex concepts and ensure quality of content, instructional design and overall course experience
- Collaborate with business development team to meet content production deliverables
- Define & structure content development process; work with educational content across all levels
- Structure, grow and lead content development team including research assistants, video producers, scriptwriters etc.
- Work closely with senior faculty, freelancers and global industry leaders
Here is a peak into the role : https://www.youtube.com/watch?
- BE/B.tech Computer science background (Bachelor’s/Master’s degree, BCA/ MCA,
- Online/ self taught/MOOC) OR a degree in Maths/Statistics.
- 4+ years of experience in e-Learning and/or creating customised higher education programs
- Experience in software development (backend/full-stack web development) , Data science is valuable.
- Excellence in problem solving and structuring of complex processes in new terrains
- Master in Higher Education/ Technology, Education & Innovation is preferred
- Experience in (digital) pedagogic content production; preferably higher education is preferred
Full-stack Developer Responsibilities:
o Integration of UI elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
o Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
o Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
o Implementation of security and data protection
o Integration of data storage solutions
Key skills expected:
o Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it
o Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
o Knowledge on Hybrid application development platforms such as Electron, Cordova, Flutter
o Good understanding of server-side templating languages
o Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
o Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap
o Understanding accessibility and security compliance
o User authentication & authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
o Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
o Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
o Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
o Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
o Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
o Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git