RESPONSIBILITIES – Develop applications, write tests, write documentation, deploy applications, and maintain live services
CORE REQUIREMENTS – Expertise in Python 3.7+, experience with one or more general purpose languages, excellent communication skills, obsession with details, analytical skills, and enjoy mathematical problems.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE – Shell scripting, pandas, and D3/Observable
About 1E9 Advisors
We are a software product company and we are on a mission to decarbonize the world.
Intelligent analytics is one of the most powerful tools we have to achieve this goal. Our tech stack is built around Python, Django, VueJS, and D3.
We believe that the most rewarding work is often the most challenging and we embrace challenges that push us to our limits. The challenge of doing simple things well appeals to us.
こだわり (kodawari), a Japanese term for the uncompromising and relentless pursuit of perfection through attention to detail, is at the heart of our approach.
We advise portfolios that include renewable generation, standalone storage and generation plus storage assets across a range of activities including project development, valuation, project finance, operation, optimization, and risk management. We provide regional coverage in the US, EMEA, and APAC. Our customers include asset owners, asset operators, and institutional investors (debt and equity). Read more at 1E9 Advisors (enine.dev) & Financial Machines (finmachines.com)
Founded in 2018, HighLevel LLC ( www.gohighlevel.com ) is a two tier B2B SaaS Platform focussed on Marketing Agencies. We aspire to be a one stop solution for marketing agencies. We enable agencies to serve their clients with ease using the best cutting edge tools of the industry. Our clientele includes digital marketing agencies, Ads agencies, SEO agencies, Call center / Sales agencies and freelancers. We operate across niches like real-estate, dental & medical, local businesses, e-commerce, professional services and field services.
Our platform comprises various product areas including CRM, funnel builder, website builder, forms & surveys, WordPress hosting, email marketing, telephony, reviews management, omni-box communications, social media, invoicing & payments to name a few. We currently service over 15,000 agencies and 120,000 small & medium businesses with a 200+ strong team that works remotely across 15 nations.
We encourage you to check out our youtube channel to learn more about our platform - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g
Why should you join HighLevel?
HighLevel is an exciting place to work because of the passionate, driven team that we have. At HighLevel
- It’s never somebody else’s job
- We are passionately focused on adding value for our users
- We deliver fast using lean principles. We go to market in weeks instead of quarters
- A good idea always gets tested
- We take care of our team so our team can take care of our users
- We embrace that improvement is constant and iterative
- You will learn how to scale B2B SaaS Startup and build relevant, impactful products for customers
About the team
Our cloud-based platform includes products to create landing pages, sales and marketing funnels, social promotions, website pop-ups, online forms, and lead activity tracking. The Lead Generation team is responsible for driving product adoption, building tight integration across all the platform features. The key performance indicators are the product penetration among the customer base, customer retention, usability and scalability.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with strong technical and communication skills who has worked extensively on frontend and backend engineering systems that process large amounts of data at scale and manage services that handle thousands of requests every minute.
Currently our payment products involve integration with Stripe, PayPal and we have built products like invoices on top of them. We are also eyeing estimates and proposals, expanding into new payment processors and revenue expansion opportunities. Our roadmap is exciting and will keep you challenged all the time. If you think you are up for this challenge, we are most welcome! In this role, you will be expected to be autonomous, guide other developers who might need technical help, collaborate with other technical teams, product, support and customer success.
- Architect and build backend & Frontend APIs and features.
- Create and improve payment capture tools like Cart, Order forms, Invoices and Estimates.
- Build backend & Frontend API features and architecture.
- Work cross-functionally across our platform, experience, integrations, payments and marketplace teams.
- Drive performance through benchmarking and optimization
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes, and technologies to own and solve problems from end to end
- Collaborate closely with our leadership team including engineers, designers, and product managers to build new features and products
- Uphold high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and systems you will encounter.
- Work on 1 or 2 products.
Your Core Skills
- 1+ years of experience with Vue.js
- 1+ years of experience with Stripe or PayPal integrations
- 5-7 years of experience as a full-stack software engineer.
- Must be able to work with a team and collaborate remotely.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are eager to take on different roles when necessary and know how to navigate a start-up environment.
- You are fulfilled by being a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users and take pride in working on projects involving a variety of technologies and systems.
- Ability to stitch together many different services and processes together, even if you have not worked with them before.
- Hold a great deal of empathy for your team and users, you are a steward of crafting great experiences.
- Have great communication skills and can thrive in a highly collaborative environment when working cross-functionally with many stakeholders.
- Driven by product quality, and innately know how to balance trade-offs with time to launch new features.
- A keen eye for design and love to think about user flows and user experiences.
- Must have experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Experience with MongoDB profiling and query optimization.
- Experience with Shopify payment integrations.
- Using CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap and TailwindCSS
- Experience working in the GCP (Google Cloud Platform) ecosystem.
1. Demonstrated knowledge of mobile technologies, such as HTML, CSS and jQuery
2. Experience in .NET Framework
3. Programming language C# and SQL Database
4. Knowledge of MVC will be an added advantage
5. 2+ years’ experience in mobile and software development/freshers can also apply
1. Candidates need to have good communication skills
2. Ready to learn new technologies
3. Candidates need to have good analytics skills
4. Effectively communicate with team members
5. Problem-solving skills
What you will get
1. Monday-Friday- Work from Office, Saturday-Work from home
2. Employee of the Month- Reward and Recognition program.
3. Health Insurance
*Preference will be given to candidates from the Delhi region.
- Strong hands on experience in AngularJS, NodeJS, ExpressJS
- Sound knowledge of databases MySQL/ MongoDB
- Produce high-quality code and experience with security implementations Identifying application security risks and Implementing security patches procedures.
- Experience on Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Good knowledge of coding standards, design patterns, unit testing.
As a full stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
Design client-side and server-side architecture, Mocks
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Write effective APIs, API management
Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Create security and data protection settings
Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Write technical documentation
Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Proven experience as a full stack developer or similar role
Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
Familiarity with common stacks
Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Great attention to detail
An analytical mind
Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
Experience: At least 2- 5 years of experience in the IT industry
You should have hands on experience in Web development.
You should have working knowledge of a few of these frameworks: Django, Rails, Angular, React, React native.
You must have expertise in working with at least one of these databases: MongoDB, PostGres
You knowledge of the following is preferred: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, ElasticSearch.
You should have good design development skills in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
You should have a solid understanding of web technologies, like, JSON, RESTful APIs, OAuth, etc.
You should be familiar with automated deployment, AWS infrastructure, Docker or similar containers.
You should be VERY well versed with Agile Methodology and Iterative development.
You should have worked in an Agile process and be familiar with standard development tools and processes Viz., code reviews, Bitbucket/Git, PivotalTracker/JIRA, etc.
In addition to Frontend skills (Angular, React, HTML, Bootstrap), they MUST HAVE server- side skills.
About Talentas Technology:
Founded on the principles of innovation and investing in great ideas, Talentas is a technology services company with a strong focus on delivering applications and products using a multitude of software technologies. The company has been working tirelessly to maintain a smile on our customer’s faces and now is offering a line-up of groundbreaking technology products and services.
With a primary focus on USA Clients, Talentas has been helping businesses from small start-ups to Fortune 500 companies meet their business goals through technology innovation and adoption with an emphasis on Full Stack development coupled with Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, NLP, Analytics on Cloud Infrastructure.
Talentas is governed by a strong board and bright visionaries with 25+ years of IT experience helping to promote & build a first-class technology company. With headquarters in Hyderabad and passionate teams located globally, we are expected to grow organically.
Role: Lead Developer – Full Stack Development
Your goal will be to create beautiful, consistent user experiences across a diverse range of digital products and delivery platforms. You will be reporting to the Technical Head/Architect and will be working closely with our back-end services and data teams, UX/UI design teams, and Clients, business partners in a challenging, fast-paced, agile environment to deliver web and mobile applications.
- You will be an individual contributor programming various application interactions.
- Work with Technical Head/Architect in designing cloud-based web applications.
- Design and develop .NET Applications (Web/Mobile/Windows/API)
- Design and implement RESTful web services in .NET using industry best practices
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing software
- Join an agile team, participating in stand-ups, iteration planning, design reviews, and other typical agile ceremonies
- Manage and set clear team goals and KPIs.
- Delegate tasks and set project deadlines and conduct code review.
- Oversee day-to-day teams' operation and performance.
- Do regular performance evaluations.
- Create a healthy and motivating work environment and atmosphere.
- Develop a well-designed and motivating evaluation program.
- Communicate with teams about their performance.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
- Discover training needs and provide coaching.
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts.
- Review the code of the team on regular basis.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Total 8 years of experience with a minimum of 3 years of Lead Developer experience
- Experience in AWS / Azure Cloud Services.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
- Good to have experience in developing RESTful APIs using Node.JS
- Experience with databases (SQL and No-SQL) and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Entity Framework)
- Knowledge of DevOps and must have implemented in their project.
- Strong experience on the unit testing frameworks, code coverage tools, and Code repositories like GIT Hub, Bit Bucket, etc. and have experience with branching and merging
- Should have worked with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of best practices and design principles in both object-oriented and functional programming
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics.
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel.
- Experience with organizing training programs.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
1.Understand client business requirements and interpret into technical solutions
2. Build and maintain database stored procedures
3. Build and maintain ETL workflows
4. Perform quality assurance and testing at the unit level
5. Write and maintain user and technical documentation
6. Integrate Merkle database solutions with web services and cloud-based platforms. Must Have: SQL server stored procedures
Good/Nice to have: UNIX shell scripting, Talend/Tidal/Databricks/Informatica , JAVA/Python Experience : 2 to 10 years of experienced candidates
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering from a reputed University
• 5 to 8 years of experience working in eCommerce domain, specifically at-least 3-5 years of experience working in Django and Python.
• React and/or Angular for front end
• Proficiency in MongoDB and MySql
• Technical Skills: JIRA, Gitlab, Rest API, GCP or AWS
As a Senior Tech Lead:
You will be part of a thought leadership team that will design and develop the leading cyber security solution that protects digital assets of corporations such as Apple & the US Federal Govt. This solution used by global Fortune 100 corporations will be massively scalable to secure their Global networks
You will bring to the table:
Domain: Networking and Network Security
Primary Skills: Java, Spring & Hibernate
Secondary Skills: Any one of Python / Java Script / Angular JS / Shell / ANTLR / Groovy
- Excellent skills & experience in Java, Spring & Hibernate
- Minimum 2 years of Experience in Networking and Network Security domain
- Any Scripting language - Python / Java Script / Angular JS / Shell / ANTLR / Groovy
- Strong object-oriented design skills, data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Tools Pivotal / GitHub / Jenkins
- Good to have Database design and management experience.
What you will do…
- You will be hands on, writing high quality code and ensuring on-time delivery.
- Provide guidance on software design, architecture, and interface choices.
- Design highly scalable, reliable, secure and fault tolerant systems with minimal guidance.
- Mentor engineers on design, coding, and troubleshooting.
- Analyse requirements, problems and solve them with the best solution.
- Create platforms, reusable libraries, and utilities wherever applicable.
- Work in cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.
- Work as part of a team to solve complex technical problems.
- Support customer queries, escalations, to keep high customer satisfaction.
Benison Tech is a niche technology company that has been appointed by Intel, Broadcom, CISCO, Checkpoint, and Marvell to collaboratively spearhead the next generation Network Security, 5G and Wireless technologies. We help our mutual customers get to market faster by applying our core technical brilliance in solving complex engineering problems.
We work with the world leading technology companies in the latest bleeding edge technologies from 5G enablement to real-time ML based network security systems.
Our interview process isn’t easy, but necessary to ensure that we are a fit for each other. You will be working in a dynamic fast paced environment on cutting edge technologies, so roll up your sleeves and get ready for the challenge. We need people who are drawn to technology challenges rather than work in a plush corporate role.
You are a fit for Benison if
- You want to work in the technologies of the future… Network Security, Cloud technologies, 5G and WiFi6.
- You have a deep-rooted desire to learn new technologies.
- You are driven by the passion of solving complex problems.
- You want to work with some of the best minds in the industry
The responsibilities include -
1. Hiring a best-in-class engineering team
2. Working with bank partners to integrate APIs
3. Building a smooth and fast user experience
Salary no bar. Equity will be offered to the right candidate.