Who we are
We are a software services company where the ‘HOW’ of building software is equally important to ‘WHAT’. We embrace Software Craftsmanship values and extreme Programming practices to build well-crafted products for our clients. We work with large organizations to help them scale or modernize their legacy technology. We work with startups as extensions of their team, to help them operationalize their idea efficiently. Incubyte strives to find people who are passionate about creating well-crafted software, who are continuous learners and are sticklers for quality of work. We work on dedicated, long-term commitments with an aim to bringing a product mindset into services.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking to hire software craftspeople. People who are proud of the way they work and the code they write. People who believe in and are evangelists of extreme programming principles. High quality, motivated and passionate people who make great teams. We heavily believe in being a DevOps organization, where developers own the entire release cycle and thus get to work not only on programming languages, but also on infrastructure technologies in the cloud.
What you’ll be doing
First, you will be writing tests. You’ll be writing self- explanatory, clean code. Your code will produce the same, predictable results, over and over again. You’ll be making frequent, small releases. You’ll be working in pairs. You’ll be doing peer code reviews. You will work in a products team. Building products and rapidly rolling-out new features and fixes. You will be responsible for all aspects of development – from understanding requirements, writing stories, analyzing the technical approach to writing test cases, development, deployment and fixes. You will own the entire stack from the front end to the back end to the infrastructure and DevOps pipelines. And, most importantly, you’ll be making a pledge that you’ll never stop learning!
Skills you need to succeed in this role
Skills you need in order to succeed in this role
Most Important: Integrity of character, diligence and the commitment to do your best
Nice to Have: Bootstrap, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3
- Self-Learner: You must be extremely hands-on and obsessive about delivering clean code
- Sense of Ownership: Do whatever it takes to meet development timelines
- Experience in object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithms and software engineering methodologies
- Experience in web architecture, providing design and development recommendations and optimizing existing infrastructure
- Experience working in Agile and Extreme Programming methodologies in a continuous deployment environment
- Interest in mastering technologies like web server ecosystems, relational DBMS, TDD, CI tools like Jenkins, Hudson and Bamboo, web frameworks and front-end technologies, complexity analysis and performance optimization
- Working knowledge of server configuration/deployment infrastructure
- Experience using source control and bug tracking systems, writing user stories and technical documentation.
Who we are
We are Software Craftspeople. We are proud of the way we work and the code we write. We embrace and are evangelists of eXtreme Programming practices. We heavily believe in being a DevOps organization, where developers own the entire release cycle and thus own quality. And most importantly, we never stop learning!
We work with product organizations to help them scale or modernize their legacy technology solutions. We work with startups to help them operationalize their idea efficiently. We work with large established institutions to help them create internal applications to automate manual opperations and achieve scale.
We design software, design the team a well as the organizational strategy required to successfully release robust and scalable products. Incubyte strives to find people who are passionate about coding, learning and growing along with us. We work with a limited number of clients at a time on dedicated, long term commitments with an aim to bringing a product mindset into services. More on our website: https://incubyte.co" target="_blank">https://incubyte.co
Join our team! We’re always looking for like minded people!
• As a member of the architecture team, become deeply familiar with the product goals, and provide thought leadership on the technical aspects of realizing the product goals
• Contribute to the SDLC best practices, modeled after contemporary industry standards, and ensure the practices are diligently followed
• Provide technical mentorship to the technical team
• Encourage automation in various aspects of software development such as code reviews, unit tests, continuous integration, system testing. Identify appropriate tools, and create best practices around automation
• Participate in requirement gathering, analysis, designing proofs of concepts
• Team up with various stakeholders in aiding project planning, estimation, execution, and production support
• Identify the most appropriate platforms, frameworks, and third-party components to meet the product requirements
• Define and own the interfaces, such as services and APIs between product components
• Perform code walkthroughs, reviews. Promote code-reuse. Identify opportunities for refactoring code, and ensure code is modular and extensible
• Ensure adequate coverage of functional and non-functional requirements in test plans
• Provide guidance on production support/bug-fixing issues. Own the technical resolution of high-priority fixes
• 5+ years of hands-on experience with Python and Python-based frameworks such as Django, Flask, and web2py, etc.
• 1+ years of experience in building multi-tenant web applications using AWS or other cloud PaaS providers.
• Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable web application and integration using RESTful APIs and JSON data
• Deep familiarity with n-tier and MVC patterns
• Strong unit testing and debugging skills
• Familiarity with CI tools such as Jenkins
Process & Tools:
• Experience in working with code versioning tools
• Experience in development organizations following Agile methodologies like SCRUM
• Experience in AGILE project management tools such as JIRA
Who are we looking for?
• Should be comfortable working in a team-oriented, fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Willingness to take on ownership and responsibility
• Resourceful, confident under pressure, ability to communicate with folks with varied experience and backgrounds
• Aptitude for problem-solving and analytical skills
Work Experience: 5-8 years of hands-on experience
Auriga is looking for a Software Engineer who can develop and deploy APIs and Web applications using PHP MVC Framework and power a variety of leading-edge digital products. You’ll need to bring creative thinking and architectural problem solving to the table, to devise optimal technical solutions, along with highly performant user experiences.
- Work with business users to gather functional requirements
- Combine your technical expertise and problem-solving passion to turn complex problems into end-to-end solutions
- Work with client architect/senior developers to do high level/low level design/architecture.
- Design and implement high-quality, test-driven BE code for various projects
- Unit Testing/Integration Testing
- Code Configuration and Release Management.
- Create and maintain documentation, implement and follow best practices for development workflow.
- Work collaboratively with team members to ensure deadlines are met.
- Stay current on changes in technology and keep adding to your skillset.
- Minimum 2 Years of experience in Web Application and API development in PHP
- Working experience with MVC frameworks like Laravel, YII, CodeIgniter etc.
- Working experience with web-services and APIs (REST, SOAP)
- Working experience with data platforms (relational and/or NoSQL) and messaging technologies
- Excellent OOPs, data structure, and algorithm knowledge
- Experience in building the API services from scratch - Project structuring, setting up environment objects, build reusable components etc,
- Working experience with LINUX/UNIX environment and shell scripts
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of API Testing Tools (e.g. Postman), Version control systems like GIT.
- Strong collaborator and comfortable to work in an agile, remote and distributed team environment
Nice to have
- Experience with Multi-threading, Collections, and concurrent API
- Understanding & experience in API management, Swagger
- Experience in one or more front-end development technologies - Angular/React/Vue
- Experience writing high-quality code with fully automated unit test coverage (Junit, Mockito, etc.)
- Experience defining and applying design/coding standards, patterns, and quality metrics depending on the solution
- Working experience with various CI/CD systems (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes) and build tools (ant, maven, gradle, etc.).
- Working experience creating high performing applications, including profiling and tuning to improve performance
- Knowledge of public cloud infrastructures (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Hi there! We are Auriga IT.
We power businesses across the globe through digital experiences, data and insights. From the apps we design to the platforms we engineer, we're driven by an ambition to create world-class digital solutions and make an impact. Our team has been part of building the solutions for the likes of Zomato, Yes Bank, Tata Motors, Amazon, Snapdeal, Ola, Practo, Vodafone, Meesho, Volkswagen, Droom and many more.
We are a group of people who just could not leave our college-life behind and the inception of Auriga was solely based on a desire to keep working together with friends and enjoying the extended college life.
Who Has not Dreamt of Working with Friends for a Lifetime
Come Join In!
Interested candidates apply directly on auriga's career page.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. Should be familiar with Agile methodologies.Responsibilities:
Participating in the design and creation of scalable software Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions Design client-side and server-side architecture Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications Write effective APIs Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software Create security and data protection settings Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design Write technical documentation Work with data scientists and analysts to improve softwareRequirements:
What you’ll do:
• Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
• Design client-side and server-side architecture
• Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Write effective APIs
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Create security and data protection settings
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
• Write technical documentation
What you’ll need:
• Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
• Experience as a node.js developer
• Experience as a React Native Developer
• Experience in handling build systems, deployments, and cloud systems
• Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
Dear candidates, we are hiring for Java developers
Experience: 3 to 5 yrs
Skill Sets: Java, Spring Boot, Microservices
Immediate to 15 days joiners (Preferred)
Who We Are:
Polosoft helps brands solve complex challenges through our integrated development and services offering. Headquartered in Bhubaneswar with offices in Delhi & USA, our teams are connected by a set of core values that inform everything we do, from how we hire to how we work together: values like Everyone Matters, No Silos, and Masters of Our Craft.
At Polosoft, we are creating a new model for a new age client, and we are obsessed with measured impact. We combine digital, analytical, and creative capabilities with industry knowledge and experience. That means clients can bring us their biggest challenges, knowing we have what it takes to bring a new business vision to life.
Polosoft is growing fast; hence an entrepreneurial mind-set and the ability to multitask would be highly desired.
We are Looking For:
As a Full Stack Developer, you are constantly leveraging your technical skills and creativity. You have mastered front-end and back-end development, creating reliable, lightweight, malleable, and high-performing web & enterprise applications. You are fluent in core PHP and at least 1 MVC framework from Laravel and Codeignitor, comfortable using CLI in Unix/ Linux server environments. You are technologically agnostic, genuinely enjoy experimenting with new frameworks, and closely follow changes across the tech landscape.
This role is perfectly suited for people that love to learn because it requires you to continuously update your skillset and technical abilities. Staying up to date on new development tools, programming techniques, and industry trends is also part of the job. If you’re someone who loves logic and problem solving, then We are looking for You.
What You Will Do
- No day is the same - you will create technical designs that support varying client requirements.
- You will design and develop full-stack web applications using the latest web technologies, primarily Angular js and React js, Express js
- Write code that passes unit tests and withstands an agile and test-driven development environment.
- Leverage your skills in industry standard tools to deliver weekly code releases.
- You’ll work in a ‘no silos’ environment, frequently collaborating with global teams and roles across the organization.
Who You Are
- You can build products from scratch.
- You have expertise in any one of the back-end frameworks (PHP 5.x/7.x with XAMP/LAMP Environment, Laravel, Codeigniter PHP web framework, Node js, Express js, etc.)
- You have Strong knowledge of Ui and UX
- You have dabbled in these front-end tools - HTML 5, Bootstrap 3.0/4.0, CSS 3.0, React js,Node.js Angular JS, JQuery
- You understand when to use NoSQL ( Mongo DB) vs. relational database (MySQL)
- You are comfortable to use any of the web services (REST/ SOAP/ XML)
- You are comfortable to use ecommerce tool like magento 1 and 2, Woocommerce,prestashop and other CMS tool like wordpress (plugin building),drupal and Joomla
- You preferably have experience in working with GIT, SVN or similar SCM tools
- You must have done one of this payment gateway integration - Paypal/ Stripe/ Razor pay
- You are comfortable working up and down the stack.
- You can convert ideas into designs and build them out
Mid-level 2-4 Years of Experience
CTC : 3 – 6 LPA
Design Client/Server Side componenets
Develop API's Using Json or XML formats for other applications
Development of unit tests for the developed application component
Collaborate with the Lead and other development team members on architecture, technical design, release planning and deployment
Develop scripts and components to support continuous integration and delivery pipelines.
Follow enterprise best practices in coding, design principles , secure coding practices while developing backend services and user experience
Perform Code Reviews
Design and develop Proof of Concepts
Create mockup / prototypes as needed
Provide daily, weekly updates and corresponding status reports to management
Location : Mumbai
Salary Range : As per the co standards
Type of Employment : Full time
Position Level : Senior
theAsianparent is a reproductive health-tech company that reaches out to 30 million mothers every month through our parenting website and app. Our vision is to improve the overall health of pregnant women, mothers and families in South East Asia by helping them navigate their most important moments with data-driven solutions and information in the form of content, community and physical products.
Headquartered in Singapore, theAsianparent has offices in Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, India, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong and Nigeria. Our investors include Fosun, JD.com,Vertex Ventures and others.
We are looking for a Full Stack Java Script Developers with 4+ years of experience. We iterate fast on prototypes but building final products carefully. This is unique opportunity to join the leading growth-stage start-up in the most meaningful segment of the economy(parents) in the core market of Singapore. This is a role where careers are made, if you are upto the challenge, and keen to work with world-class teams.
About the Role :
This role is based in our India Office, reporting to the Head of Development.
This primary role will be for crafting useful, visually appealing and stable applications while collaborating with the product, design & back-end engineering team and also the following.
Your responsibilities will include :
- enterprise solutions, ensuring delivery of high end experiences.
- You will help AirFi to quickly iterate and scale web app development to different segments of
- customers with standard processes, automation, monitoring and rapid quality assurance.
- Continuously monitor the web apps space for continuous improvements and optimisations, looking for new opportunities and challenges. - Be the domain expert and set a high development standard.
- Full stack exposure (preferably MEAN Stack) (4+ years) - Experience on building RESTful services andMVC patterns - Document-oriented NoSQL databases (MongoDB, CouchDB, etc)
- Responsive web-frameworks (e.g. Foundation, Bootstrap)
- Experience with Git (GitHub), automatic deployments, continuous integration - Expertise on
- You get bonus points for : -
- Exposure to Video streaming, Payments, encoding - You care deeply about writing quality/testable/modular code.
- You have a passion to suck every bit of performance of the code - Hacker mentality - Affinity for metrics and analytics - Experience with working with offshore team - Linux skills.
What are we looking for :
- We are looking for someone who has empathy and compassion for end users.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Familiarity with Web server technologies like Node.js, Express/Fastify
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL and MongoDB.
- You understand the web protocols and the whole web stack very well to be able to figure out ingenious ways of solving problems.
Who should apply for this role? You are an expert/master in the below tools/skills :
- ReactJS (Medium Proficiency)
- Node.js (Medium Proficiency)
- HTML/HTML5 (High Proficiency)
- CSS/CSS3 (High Proficiency)
- Up-to-date with cross-browser and cross-platform issues, have a good eye for detail and be able to work to tight deadlines
What can you expect
- A fast-paced environment to learn and grow in your career with a market leader with
- ambitious growth plans.
- Opportunities to learn about and work in different areas of content creation and management
- and become a well-rounded digital media content professional.
- Dynamic and supportive work culture.
- A passionate team of people working tirelessly to help women across South East Asia and
Please send your CV together with the following information:
- Notice Period
- Last Drawn Salary
- Expected Salary
- Nationality/ Visa Requirement
4+ years of experience working in a relevant software engineering role.
Expertise in designing highly-scalable and performant micro-services and storage layers using common frameworks, languages, and infrastructure (e.g. Java, MySql, AWS, Docker).
Experience in frameworks such as Spring Framework, Spring Boot and Hibernate.
Experience in implementing and deploying micro-services in Cloud (eg: AWS).
Experience in CI/CD tools such as Kubernetes.
Experience in version control tools such as GIT, GitHub and BitBucket.
Familiar with testing frameworks such as JUnit, Selenium.
Familiarity with web security a plus.
SaaS /Internet company background: web-based, hosted on AWS.
Experience in an Agile and Scrum environment.
Experience working for a rapidly scaling start-up.
Comfortable with the web engineering lifecycle.
Passion for delivering high-quality web functionality with quick turnaround times.
Comfortable working in a fast-moving team environment.
Data-driven and strongly motivated by success and learnings through experiments and metrics analysis.
Design and implement scalable systems and infrastructures.
Measure your work thoroughly, analyze results and generate hypotheses to drive new product changes through A/B testing.
Setup monitoring and testing of your APIs and services to better understand real time health of your products.
Break-down complex problems into solvable pieces of work for other engineers.
Depending on your specialization, projects/initiatives may include: Security, scaling distributed systems, working on our core services related to user management, building out new verticals, guiding new engagement features, scaling traffic/imports/exports, managing APIs.