YOptima is a well capitalized digital startup pioneering full funnel marketing via programmatic media. YOptima is trusted by leading marketers and agencies in India and is expanding its footprint globally.
We are expanding our tech team and looking for a prolific Staff Engineer to lead our tech team as a leader (without necessarily being a people manager). Our tech is hosted on Google cloud and the stack includes React, Node.js, AirFlow, Python, Cloud SQL, BigQuery, TensorFlow.
If you have hands-on experience and passion for building and running scalable cloud-based platforms that change the lives of the customers globally and drive industry leadership, please read on.
- You have 6+ years of quality experience in building scalable digital products/platforms with experience in full stack development, big data analytics and Devops.
- You are great at identifying risks and opportunities, and have the depth that comes with willingness and capability to be hands-on. Do you still code? Do you love to code? Do you love to roll up your sleeves and debug things?
- Do you enjoy going deep into that part of the 'full stack' that you are not an expert of?
- You will help build a platform that supports large scale data, with multi-tenancy and near real-time analytics.
- You will lead and mentor a team of data engineers and full stack engineers to build the next generation data-driven marketing platform and solutions.
- You will lead exploring and building new tech and solutions that solve business problems of today and tomorrow.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent discipline.
- Excellent computer systems fundamentals, DS/Algorithms and problem solving skills.
- Experience in conceiving, designing, architecting, developing and operating full stack, data-driven platforms using Big data and cloud tech in GCP/AWS environments.
What you get: Opportunity to build a global company. Amazing learning experience. Transparent work culture. Meaningful equity in the business.
At YOptima, we value people who are driven by a higher sense of responsibility, bias for action, transparency, persistence with adaptability, curiosity and humility. We believe that successful people have more failures than average people have attempts. And that success needs the creative mindset to deal with ambiguities when you start, the courage to handle rejections and failure and rise up, and the persistence and humility to iterate and course correct.
- We look for people who are initiative driven, and not interruption driven. The ones who challenge the status quo with humility and candor.
- We believe startup managers and leaders are great individual contributors too, and that there is no place for context free leadership.
- We believe that the curiosity and persistence to learn new skills and nuances, and to apply the smartness in different contexts matter more than just academic knowledge.
- Brookefield, Bangalore
- Jui Nagar, Navi Mumbai
● 3+ years of experience with any cloud infrastructure (AWS/Azure/GCP)
● Must have Cloud application backend programming experience with any of the modern languages -Java/Node JA/GoLang/Rust.
Built a collaboration platform - messaging, voice, video - to be used in mobile apps, web etc.
● Good understanding of Docker and Kubernetes deployments● Hands-on experience with one or more modern programming languages-
● Good understanding of linux and associated tools.
We are looking for a MEAN STACK Developer who can work with our awesome team. If the JD below sounds like the sort of thing which you are looking for, we should be speaking.
We are hiring an experienced, passionate Mean Stack Developer to design, develop and enhance innovative with the rest of our ambitious dream team. They must also have a strong understanding of the patterns and practices that revolve around the MEAN Stack platform.
Key Skills: Angular 2/10, Nodejs, Express Js, Typescript, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Data structure, MongoDB, Mysql, Postgres, Deployment, Restful Services, Agile Methodologies, GIT.
- In-depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS, Fastify, Hapi JS
- Experience in working with front end frameworks like Angular 2-10/Ionic
- Experience in designing application architecture, server management, cross-browser compatibility, responsive design, and website performance.
- Experience in ORM like Sequelize, Prisma
- Strong knowledge in both NoSQL / Relational databases (Mongo, Mysql, Postgres, oracle)
- Experience in working with RX JS
- Strong knowledge in various design patterns and implementation.
- Familiarity with package manager-npm Server management skills
- Knowledge of Webpack, AWS, Git, and design framework, web services, JSON, AJAX and security, frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Ant Design, Material Design etc.
- Develop, test, debug and deploy fast and scalable web apps
8) web/mobile architectures.
9) Database design.
2. Timelines and Estimation.
3. Change Requests management.
4. Project standards and Governance.
b. can drive standardization in the delivery processes.
c. can provide MIS data to the team on project performance.
d. can help the delivery function in the best practices to follow for delivery.
e. can mentor other delivery leads/managers.
4-5 Enterprise Web Applications.
c. Can comprehensive user stories and translate that to design, or can assist the team in doing so.
d. A very good understanding of web/mobile architectures.
e. A functional understanding of database design.
4-5 Enterprise Web Applications.
b. An understanding of front-end JS frameworks like Angular or React.
c. Ability to work with UI/UX designers and developers while discerning user stories/requirements.
d. A functional understanding of responsive design.
Senior Software Developer
We are looking for a great Django Developer who is proficient with Python(Django/FastAPI) and has at least 2-3 years of relevant experience. Your primary role will be on developing microservices while ensuring good code practices and architecture. You will have end to end ownership of the services you develop, to ensure it is robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, and quality products is important.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Apply knowledge set to fetch data from multiple online sources, cleanse it and build APIs on top of it
- Develop a deep understanding of our vast data sources on the web and know exactly how, when, and which data to scrape, parse and store
- We're looking for people who will naturally take ownership of data products and who can bring a project all the way from a fast prototype to production.
- Integrating and maintaining Python services
- Developing robust microservices and applications
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong relevant experience of at least 2-3 years.
- Strong coding experience in Python3.
- Should have good experience with Django and NodeJs.
- Proficient on modelling applications on both RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Should have experience in web scraping
- Good understanding and hands-on with scheduling and managing tasks with cron
- Should have experience with microservice architecture
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement
- Should have experience in shell scripting, GIT and docker
- Writing unit tests for 100% code coverage.
Nice to have:
- Experience of having worked with elastic search
- Experience with cloud solutions like Lambda, Docker etc
- Experience in DevOps and related practices to improve development lifecycle, continuous delivery with high quality is an advantage.
- Experience with multi-processing, multi-threading,
- Experience with web crawling is a plus
- Deploy server/related components to staging, live environments.
- Have experience with modern virtualization technologies (Docker, KVM, AWS, OpenStack or any orchestration platforms)
- Exposure to Python frameworks like Pandas, Flask, TensorFlow, etc
- Exposure to React Frontend implementation, deeper JS skills
- 10-15 LPA
About the company:
Nimble is a leader in IoT (Internet of things) technology and a Pet Tech Brand trusted by more than 20,000+ Pet Parents across North America. By leveraging our deep understanding of Pet Parent needs and decade-old expertise in IoT, we offer Peace of Mind for Pet Parents about their pet's health and safety. Nimble, Headquartered in Palo Alto CA, is backed by marquee entrepreneurs/Investors, and has offices in Chennai, Coimbatore, Bangalore- India and Palo Alto, USA. For more information please visit http://www.nimblewireless.com" target="_blank">www.nimblewireless.com
We hire good people and make them great! We do this by fostering an open and fun work environment that allows employees to perform at their best. We believe in an environment where all employees are treated with respect and fairness and this helps our team become a better version of themselves every single day.
Roles & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Fuul stack Lead Developer/Arcitect who can architect/design and lead a team of full stack developers to develop new architectures, modify existing ones and implement RESTFul Web applications and Service APIs using industry standard protocols/Commercial/open source frameworks. The ideal candidate should be a fast learner in assimilating and implementing new technologies in Nimble products/backend modules as needed.
- At-least 5+ years hands-on experience/proficiency in J2SE and J2EE platforms/Coding.
- Strong hands-on experience/proficiency in Spring Framework, Node JS.
- Excellent Proficiency/Hands on experience in Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (Hibernate experience is a plus).
- Experience in developing RESTFul Web Services using Spring MVC.
- Experience working in an Agile work environment, applying Agile concepts and practices such as Refactoring / Continuous Integration / Continuous Testing (TDD, BDD) and Continuous Delivery.
- Unit testing experience using Junit,TestNG
- Knowledge of build tools/Websers like Apache, Maven, Gradle, Ant.
- Proficiency in using GIT & Bug Tracking Tools.
- Adequate working knowledge of Python, Angular JS, Rabbit MQ, Redis, ELK, Amazon SQS, Apache Camel will be a major plus.
- Passionate about solving problems, quality and learning new technologies.
- Self-motivated with a passion to learn new things and lead energetic teams.
Nimble offers an excellent package including employee stock options (ESOP), health insurance and other employee benefits. Compensation will not be a limitation for the ideal/motivated candidate.
- Certificate of Course in Django & Python or ReactJs or ReactNative.
- Knowledge of NodeJs/Next.Js, Elastic Search, AWS, Shell scripting.
- Knowledge of MySql/MongoDB
- Knowledge of Graphql
- Enjoy coding 24x7 and love technical challenges.
- Comfortable with Git version control system
Starting out, we are building a platform to consult with our ‘Astro-advisors’ and engage in
wellness-focused activity-led content, called activity packs offered post consult. The packs will contain a wide range of activities like meditation, yoga, chants, affirmations, gratitude journaling, and other astrology related remedies. Over time we will expand to other advisors as well. A differentiated and highly trained supply and our content IP will be the two pillars of the business.
Aniket Lila, Co-Founder, CEO
• Investment Team at Nexus Venture Partners (largest homegrown VC in India, an early
investor in companies like Zomato, Snapdeal, Unacademy, Delhivery, Whitehat Jr, Postman, Druva)
• Corporate Development, Albertsons (2nd largest grocery store retailer in the US)
• BSc from Northwestern University, US
We are a team of 5 across product, content, ops, and business.
We have closed a seed round from Nexus Venture Partners, Titan Capital (Snapdeal
founders) and high-value angels like Srini (Elance / Upwork), Ramakant (Livspace) and Vinay (President, Jio), and Farid (Sharechat). We are in stealth and currently building the first version of the product and hiring a kickass team. Our alpha version of the website is live.
We are looking for a hands-on full-stack engineer to join our core team with experience in building products from scratch into large-scale platforms and solving business problems leveraging new and innovative technology.
Roles and responsibilities:
● Leverage the DevOps team to ensure the product can be built, deployed, and tested
across all of the release cycles from dev to production
● Strong grasp of modern security principles and how to apply them to applications
● Work with stakeholders (product owners, project managers, and scrum masters) to
define and clarify requirements. Hands-on development with both front-end, middle-tier,
and back-end programming
● Work as per the defined project priorities and project schedules and complete the
assigned projects within allotted timelines
● Adhere to agile development methodologies
Experience you MUST have:
● Building RESTful web services using NodeJS
● Writing batch/cron jobs using Python and Shell scripting
and other web technologies - HTML, CSS, and JS
● Experience/Familiarity with RDBMS or NoSQL Database technologies like MySQL,
MongoDB, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, and Redis
● Understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
● Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a big plus
● Building applications deployed in the cloud using Amazon Web Services (AWS) and
understanding end-to-end deployment.
● Experiences in JS-based build /Package tools like Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Webpack,
● Experience in video streaming and call / chat-based products is a big plus
● Experience in working with global remote teams is a plus
Skills/mindset you MUST have:
● Product-first thinking - Break complex problems into implementable solutions with
iterative mindset using the product
● Whole-brain problem solving - Uses right and left sides of the brain effectively -
Strong business judgment and analytical acumen with creative thinking
● Thrive in chaos - Comfortable with ambiguity but loves defining the boundaries
and parameters and getting shit done
● Communicate, care, inspire - Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills - be
a leader and a team player
● Always push the bar - Strive for excellence in whatever you do, take ownership
and responsibility for outcomes
● Build fast, fail, learn, HUSTLE HUSTLE HUSTLE
● Want to have fun - if you are not happy and people around you are not happy, how
will we make the world a happier place? :)
● Curious and spiritual soul - Understanding of market and experience with
astrology, yoga, mediation, Art of Living, Isha Yoga would be a good plus
Why Astrology? $10B market with a target audience of 200M with 2M astrologers. Astrology is a 4,000-year-old trusted belief system which gives probabilistic insights into the future. People go to astrologers with problems (love and career majorly). They are at low points in their lives and are seeking help. They need guidance and motivation. Just like religion, astrology too gives us hope and brings positivity in our lives.
We want to bring a breath of fresh air to the industry and disrupt the industry using technology and product-first thinking. We want to build a trusted, positive, and relevant wellness brand for today’s audience and be India’s gift to the world.