- Create, test, and maintain web-based applications using Laravel Framework.
- Work with members of the other teams to design, develop, and implement software solutions.
- Implement and manage the entire web application development lifecycle, from conception to delivery and post-launch maintenance.
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code.
- Make use of back-end data services and support the growth of current data services API.
- Effectively communicate all project updates, evaluations, suggestions, schedules, and technical and procedural difficulties.
- The development procedure, architecture, and similar information should all be documented.
- Troubleshoot and debug software issues.
- Continuously improve software quality and performance.
- Keep up with the latest web development technologies and trends.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
As an APM at Squareboat, you'll have endless opportunities to execute on roadmaps spanning
multiple web and mobile products with a young, smart, and passionate team of developers and designers.
● Act as the day-to-day APM for 8-10 active client projects, exhibiting ownership over all
client meetings, written status updates, demos, and iterative scope / expectation
● Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects
working with customers on a daily basis
● Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
● Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant
stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
● Ensure resource availability and allocation
● Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
● Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using
appropriate verification techniques
● Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
● Report and escalate to management as needed
● Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
● Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
● Meet with customers to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of
● Delegate project tasks based on team members’ individual strengths, skill sets and
● Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of projects
● Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with customers as well as other
members in the team
● Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
What we are looking for:
● Well versed with SDLC, Agile methodologies and modern day technologies such as PHP,
React, Flutter, Node, AWS, Cloud architectures etc.
● Good overall understanding of design, software development, testing, deployments etc.
● Excellent written and verbal client-facing and internal communication skills
● Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
● 1+ Years of Experience required.
We are on a mission to enable businesses to build agile and accountable technology teams that can deliver results in a secure and scalable way. You will be working in one such technology team for a client based out of the US.
We are looking for an Engineering Manager to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who is well-versed and comfortable spanning the full development lifecycle, from requirements identification and prototyping, through design and implementation. We want a team member who Leads projects and teams. Participates in and supports initiatives outside of the main area of responsibility.
Engineering and Delivery
- Responsible for the quality and quantity of the engineering output.
- Responsible for the continuous, iterative improvement of our engineering team.
- Responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects.
- Work closely with the client & product management team to ensure we are building the best products & the team is aligned with product goals.
- When necessary, act as Programmer, QA, Architect, PM, etc for short periods.
Managing and Directing
- Talk to engineers to tease out concerns early, then fix them when possible.
- Resolve conflicts or performance problems with engineers.
- Embody the engineering culture and contribute to its advancement, inspiring everyone to live up to it.
- Maintainer and contributor to our company engineering internal and public artifacts such as our quality standards and guidelines.
- Represent the engineering with other departments and ensure we provide engineering support wherever necessary in the company.
- Support team happiness. :)
Hiring and Training
- Attract, nurture, coach, and retain talent.
- Ensure every assigned engineer has a career progression plan with regular check-in points and real-time feedback.
- Ensure engineers are provided with continuous and valuable learning opportunities.
- Contribute to determining engineering salary ranges and adjustments.
- Contribute to defining and building the vision for our engineering organization.
- Contribute to defining quality standards for our work.
- Contribute to creating training and learning material and opportunities for engineers.
Strategy and Consulting
- Run and/or participate in project kick-offs.
- Work with your team to select and design the software architecture, tools, and platforms used to deliver client projects.
- Define quality standards for client projects.
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 10+ years of Experience with at least one scripting language: PHP, JAVA, Angular, React, Ruby, Nodejs, Python, AppleScript, Unix shell, or similar
- Good knowledge of operating systems and networking concepts
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and hardworking
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good to have - Experience with Google Maps API
- Good to have - Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine)
- As a Technical project manager to drive the workplace components in a project/program for a new or existing client
- Manage project team and resource allocation
- Ability to lead project teams in a highly matrix environment
- Adapts to changing circumstances, adopting different roles according where appropriate to fit with a new (customer) environment.
- Experiments with new ways of doing things and takes a positive approach to change.
- Strong experience in angular 2 and above
- Proficient in working with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in developing web applications using Angular
- Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong background in building web applications
- Manage the project from the initial pre-sales handover to early life support.
- Manage all aspects of the project implementations including project rollouts, resource tracking, budget management, schedule development, cost/ budget analysis, cross discipline coordination and communications
- Excellent communication skills
If you are Interested Kindly, share your updated CV with following details. So that we can have a quick Telephonic Conversation and Set up your Technical Screening or Interview ASAP.
● Operate as a key senior team member within the Engineering team driving execution strategies and implementation of product roadmap
● Lead one or more squads of engineers (front-end and back-end) - hiring, managing them as well as 1:1 coaching and mentoring them to advance in their careers
● Lead work in tandem with Product Squads (including PM, Designers, Analysts) and other internal stakeholders to strategize on and build world-class product/s
● Develop scope and objectives of projects and sprints based on technical feasibility, keeping relevant stakeholders in the loop, and ensuring engineering team delivers consistently on the same
● Ensure engineering bandwidth based on availability and allocation, and develop and maintain detailed project plan to track progress and set expectations with engineering squad/s
● Perform regular risk management to evaluate and minimize project risks
● Manage own time and bandwidth with being hands-on as required on a regular basis.
● Performing research and finding opportunities to utilize development best practices, forming guidelines to improve system productivity, and working on scaling and monitoring.
● Scale technology architecture and team to drive short and long term product growth
● Be a key engineering voice for Virtual Internships in the external world, showcasing the world-class capabilities of the engineering team through blog, posts, events and more
● Overall 4 - 8 years of product engineering experience (ideally full stack)
● 1+ years of experience of managed engineering teams that have a strong record of developing and delivering world-class products
● Experience leading teams/working in an EPD/Squad structure working closely with PM, Designers, Analysts, Engineers and QA
● Deep technical skills and expertise but lean more on leadership skills to get the job done
● Past experience with MERN/MEAN Stack along with good exposure building scalable and distributed systems using microservices
● Good grasp and understanding of technical skills (at least a few):
Back-end - Node.js, SQL, Redis, RestAPI
● Strong communication and inter-personal skills, especially to streamline flow of information between Engineering and other teams/departments, as well as strong conflict resolution skills
● Good at creative problem solving and critical thinking to resolve issues quickly for Engineers and other teams
Good to have
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field
● Previous experience on recruiting engineers and coaching/mentoring them
● Experience with high and low level software development concepts such as Scaling, OOP, Loadn Balancers, Storage, Application server protocols like HTTP, Websocket, etc.
● Experience working with complex data structures and data architecture
● Experience with a (any) set of incredible product development and task management tools (such as ClickUp, JIRA, etc)
As a Technical Program Manager in this team, you will own one of our Learning Tracks end to end:
1. Backend Developer Track (Java, Springbot, OOP, LLD, HLD)
2. Full Stack Developer Track (HTML, CSS, JS, MERN Stack)
3. QA Automation track (Java, Selenium, TestNG, Cucumber, API Testing) Refer to the Curriculum pages at Crio for the full details of each track - Crio Programs
4. Your goal is to make that track the best learning experience in the world.
5. You will be making a difference in thousands of careers in this role. You will get to experience working at a startup with some of the brightest and most enthusiastic minds.
*In this role, you will work closely with multiple stakeholders and teams across Crio. Crio is on a sharp growth trajectory, having already grown 3x in the past few months. This provides a massive opportunity for new hires to take up challenges and scale quickly with the company.
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=role&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A7005446995368697856">#Role and Responsibilities:
1. Full ownership of the Learning Track.
2. Make the best possible learning track in the market.
3. Analyze the track metrics and identify areas for improvement, address these and drive/execute the necessary improvements
4. Focus areas include learning outcomes, jobs outcomes and graduation rates.
5. Work closely with the growth team, delivery team, subject matter experts, mentors and external companies.
6. Handle B2B requirements for these courses.
7. Grow and pick up additional skills and responsibilities, including creation and ownership of additional tracks or categories
8. Drive continuous improvement in Session Quality and Mentoring quality
9. Own the processes and tools for the track
10. Learning outcome definitions
11. Interviews/Onboarding and Certification for Mentors, SMEs, Teaching Assistants and Project Engineers
12. Mocks/Revisions/P2P interviews/Interview Preparation for our learners
13. Lead a team of Product Engineers for curriculum work
14. Work with Production team to productionalize/standardize/visualize content
15. Consume feedback from learners, mentors, creators and learner interviews. Address them effectively
16. Do market research and work with SMEs to keep the track relevant to the evolving industry
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=qualifications&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A7005446995368697856">#Qualifications and Experience
1. 2+ years of coding experience and good familiarity with the tech stack for that track (e.g. HTML, CSS, JS and MERN for our Full Stack Track)
2. Looking to get into Management areas with a background of strong technical knowledge
3. Strong ownership and attention to detail with solid communication skills.
4. 4+ years of software industry experience preferred with experience leading a team Additional Details
5. This is a full-time position
6. Preferred: Candidates who are available to start immediately
7. The office location will be Bangalore
❖ Own the development practices, processes, and standards for your
❖ Own the technical architecture, drive engineering design, and shoulder
❖ Understand, prioritise and deliver the feature roadmap while chipping away at the
❖ Work effectively with a cross-functional team of product managers, designers,
developers, and QA
❖ Own the communication of the team’s progress and perception of the team itself
❖ Collaborate with the Support team to keep track of and triage technical issues and
track them through to resolution
❖ Collaborate with Talent Acquisition to drive sourcing, screening, interviewing, and
recruitment of the right talent for your team
❖ Continuously improve the productivity of your team by identifying investments in
technology, process, and continuous delivery
❖ Own the morale of your team, unblock them at critical junctures, break ties in a
❖ Own the careers of your team members, deliver regular and timely feedback,
represent your team for annual reviews and reward your performers
❖ You will nurture and grow the team in order to deliver path-breaking solutions, as
outlined above, for the business in the coming years
❖ Excellent leadership skills to manage and mentor teams
❖ Bachelor's Degree in a technical field
❖ 8+ years of total relevant experience with a minimum of two years of experience
being a reporting manager for a high performing engineering team
❖ Experience designing and implementing distributed systems
❖ Superior management skills to manage multi-engineer projects and experience in
delivering high-quality projects on time
❖ Track record of individual technical achievement
❖ Experience developing software in a commercial software product development
❖ Experience leading teams that built software products for scale
❖ Excellent communication skills, open, collaborative, and proven team player
❖ Experience working with global customers and experience with agile processes and
Serverless Architecture is a plus
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
❖ Must have experience in building a commercial software product
❖ Team lead experience.
❖ Says product based experience.
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
- Building a high performing team with focus on high quality software through core Agile value alignment.
- Removing team impediments and maintaining visibility for stakeholders.
- Coaching the team and helping follow scrum practices Agile enthusiast.
- Acting as an enabler for the effective functioning of a software development team using Agile Methodology.
- Assisting the self-organizing, self-managing team achieve its goals
- Facilitating Daily scrum, Sprint/ Iteration Planning, Sprint/ Iteration Demo and Retrospective meetings.
- Helping product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and making them ready for the next sprint
What you need to have:
- Qualification : B.Tech / B.E.
- At least two years experience leading scrum teams, and basic Scrum Master and agile certification.
- Software development experience for minimum of 8 years prior to scrum master experience
- Hands-on development as required. Technical mentoring to members of the team
- Work experience preferred in any of the following technologies: Java, Swift/ iOS, Java/ Android, React, PHP, Selenium using Java
Hiring for Anahad Pharmacy (Division of HelpNow)
Anahad is India’s fastest growing chain of branded pharmacies and e-pharmacy, started and run by IIT Bombay Alumni.
At Anahad, our mission is to make genuine medicines reach EVERY INDIAN HOUSEHOLD at Wholesale prices, by leveraging the efficiencies of technology. Working on an audacious mission it becomes important to have people who are smarter than you around. We are funded by the earliest investors of Uber, SpaceX and some of the coolest investors of Silicon Valley, India and Japan and now want YOU to join our mission.
Anahad aims to consolidate and build a household brand in a largely unorganised market worth more than 1.5 Lakh Crore. We are looking for dynamic Pharma professionals who are striving to grow fast and create an identity for themselves in the Pharma industry.
About this role
We’re seeking a Head of Engineering to work closely with our technical team and engineers to design and scale our product infrastructure and architecture. You will partner with cross-functional stakeholders across engineering, AI, product management, QA, design, operations and sales to lead the technology vision and direction.
This role reports directly to the CEO and will involve working closely with him and the product team to refine and iterate on the product and engineering roadmaps.
- 6-10 years of architecture, software design, engineering, and implementation experience in a complex and fast-moving early stage start-up environment.
- Strong expertise in systems architecture and a service based codebase.
- Strong expertise in designing highly available, fault-tolerant, scalable systems.
- Experience building and leading engineering teams that took products from idea to launch (0 to 1), and launch to scale (1 to 10).
- Strong communication and leadership abilities especially in the current remote environment.
- Strong developer who can give the best in their team a run for their money!
- A passion for building impactful products.
- Deep knowledge of backend and frontend technologies such as NodeJS, Java, PHP (Laravel), Postgres/MySQL, ReactJS, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Experience with mobile development: Android and/or React Native.
Building the Engineering Team and Culture
The power of a good engineering leader is to build out the engineering team and set a start-up’s engineering culture, especially when the organization gets to the size where that middle layer of management is required. A strong head of engineering should therefore be able to determine who will be good leads for the team, hire them, and be able to groom that skill set over time.
Not only the ability to execute, but the leader’s role prior to development is also critical to the product-planning phase. While product management/marketing will provide insight into the features, market size, pricing etc. the engineering leadership needs to provide feedback into the resources (headcount, equipment, etc.) needed to deliver by a given date. An engineering leader brings sanity to this process with a unified view of broader objectives.
Ultimately, the output of any engineering organization is the product. A well-functioning organization will not only build a high-quality product, but also hit pre-determined dates and accurately forecast updates to the timeline as it changes. One has to have a command of the software development process, and ensure the correct process is in place and followed.
When a product launch goes right and catches the world on fire, the feedback from the market can be overwhelming. Even with marginal success, engineering will be inundated with customer escalations, feature requests etc. All of this must be addressed while continuing to drive the product forward. A hallmark of a strong engineering leader is to maintain composure while navigating this chaos.
Why you’ll LOVE this job
We’re a small team that enjoys working hard, getting a lot done and having fun. Not to mention that you’ll get to work on a product that is making a profoundly positive impact on people’s lives. We also provide an outstanding training ground for aspiring entrepreneurs. We can promise:
- You will be a part of founding team and work closely with the founders on the vision
- We care about you. We offer competitive health insurance for employees.
- Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team.
Commensurate with experience (Cash + Bonus + Equity).