Require a confident person who can manage a team can also hire good candidates if required anyone having experience in fintech will be prefered
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Digiactive Technologies private limited
We are looking for a skilled Fullstack Tech Lead with extensive experience in NestJS and NextJS to join our team. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in full-stack development, including building and deploying complex web applications. If you are a proactive and self-motivated individual with a passion for developing high-quality software, we would love to hear from you!
• Lead the development team in building and maintaining complex web applications using NestJS and NextJS.
• Architect and design scalable, secure, and maintainable systems.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop and deploy new features.
• Conduct code reviews and ensure the team follows best practices.
• Mentor junior developers and help them grow their skills.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in web development.
• Proven experience as a Fullstack Developer or similar role, with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
• Strong experience with NestJS and NextJS.
• Strong experience in backend technologies such as NodeJS and RESTful APIs.
• Experience in database technologies such as MongoDB and PostgreSQL.
• Familiarity with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
• Good understanding of Agile methodologies and experience in working in Agile environments.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Strong leadership and communication skills.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
Digit88 is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, hands on senior web application engineer with superlative React/Redux and great troubleshooting skills to join our engineering team. Experience with a fast-paced India/US product start-up or a product engineering services company in a senior engineer role, building and managing a high-performance real-time system is mandatory. Applicants must have a passion for engineering with accuracy and efficiency, be highly motivated and organized, able to work as part of a team, and also possess the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
In this role, you will:
- Architect and build Web Applications
- Maintain code quality and high standards of development
- Build out a new UI component library
- Understand our medical staff’s workflow and participate in key design and UX ideation and improvements implementation
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Manage releases for our internal stakeholders
- Build and maintain internal tooling and reporting infrastructure
- Work with product team to translate business requirements into smaller work units for the engineering team
- Collaborate with other engineers to plan, build and test new features
To be successful in this role, you should possess:
- At least 2 years of strong experience with Node.js
- Strong experience with websockets, observable based programming
- 4+ years experience with React, Redux, TypeScript
- Experience with Distributed systems and microservices
- Experience with databases such as MySQL
- Strong with HTML5/CSS3/SASS/LESS/Bootstrap/Material design
- Experience in creating client side asynchronous web applications using Ajax. Experience building a streaming analytics system is a big plus
- Expertise working with RESTful Architecture/Networking
- Experience with working with CI/CD infrastructure
- Experience with working with build tools like Webpack or Rollup
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Cloud experience with Microsoft Azure or GCP or AWS is a plus
- Experience in MongoDB, Cassandra is a plus
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software development into MERN (React & Node.js ) technology.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or IT.
- Must have Hands-On coding expertise of React.js, Reactstrap, NodeJS, MongoDB and ExpressJS.
- Configuring and managing deployment on AWS (EC2 IAM, S3).
- Knowledge of developing REST API using Express framework and front end integration with PUG engine.
- Experience with popular JS libraries like Ember, Babel, Typescript, Webpack, Socket etc.
- Exposure to scm tools like git, Git Hub, CI/CD methods, code coverage tools like SonarQube, etc.
- Expertise in backend programming with Node.js and MongoDB.
- Experience with React.js and redux.
- Material UI and 3rd party libraries.
- Experience with clean code writing practices like avoiding callback hell like promises, async.
- Thorough understanding of Node.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end builds pipelines and tools.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial).
- Build Node.js APIs using microservices.
- Rewriting backend code with microservices architecture & Unit tests.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
We are looking for two Sr FullStack (JS) Engineers with a keen eye for great design & UX. You will be responsible for the development of new software products (internal) and solving complex technical challenges for scale-ups and enterprise companies. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance and maintainable code
- Solve complex technical problems
- Perform an objective analysis of the problem statement and come up with an unbiased technical solution before writing a single line of code
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Participate in and drive code reviews
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated expertise of building production-grade and high-performance applications using ES2019/ES2020
- Expert at converting Figma, Sketch prototypes into pixel-perfect screens
- Highly proficient in React, Redux and TypeScript / ReasonML.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal-to-no guidance in a fluid environment
- Must be excited by challenges surrounding the development of highly scalable & distributed systems.
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
- Experience of working on massively large scale data systems in production environments
- Production-level experience of designing a product for multiple international markets and languages (i18n, l10n).
- Bonus points for prior experience in Go & Python.
- Bonus points for open-source contributions, side-projects, blog posts and YT tech videos.
- BS in Computer Science (or related field)
- 4-5 years of relevant work experience
we are building a professional network for the top 1% of women with a simple mission - more women in leadership positions. we launched in may 2020, and have an early product-market fit (10k paying members, great nps, retention) and strong business signals. we are backed by some of the best investors in india. click https://love.leap.club/" target="_blank">here to read what our members say about us ❤️
our founding team members have previously built zomato, uber, linkedin, facebook, wework. our 0-1 journey is done and we are now ready to scale 🤞
about the role - full stack developer:
- you will work on a disruptive product that is in its early stages.
- you are someone with experience in building products that have significant user base/revenue and robust backend systems running in production catering to real-world users.
- 2+ years of experience in engineering with applied knowledge of restful api design principles and best practices are a must.
- an ideal candidate would have exceptional application development skills with experience working with nodejs, react, typescript, cloud (aws), mongodb amongst other in-demand technologies.
- having a good understanding of cloud technologies, deployments, backend & frontend end-to-end operations is key for this role.
- experience with building and deploying cloud-based backend systems. operating the backend at low latency, high availability, and quality
- experience with developing distributed systems and scalable real-time applications
- excellent programming skills in node.js, react, express.js with a solid understanding of event-driven architecture
- understanding of sql and nosql databases. experience with designing and maintaining scalable databases
- experience with 3rd party libraries and api integrations. eg. stripe, razorpay, etc
- strong problem-solving skills with an understanding of core algorithms and complexity analysis
- solid understanding of operating system fundamentals, networking and concurrency concepts
- experience with aws technologies like lambda, api gateway, beanstalk, ecs, ec2 etc
- experience with docker, kubernetes good to have
why you should work with us:
- you will be part of our founding team and get a front seat view of building a company. we promise a steep learning curve
- work with smart folks who like to have fun and don't take themselves too seriously
- independently lead projects and own your deliverables
- we are generous with esops for folks who treat leap.club like their own company
- 5 day work week, flexible leave policy, health and accidental insurance
- regular offsites and travel to gurgaon (our hq)
there are 3 critical factors that help us live our best social-professional life -
- connections & network
- jobs and opportunities
- learning & development (courses, coaching etc.)
in the next 5 years, leap.club will transform all three for our members.
- the current-gen platforms have a simple playbook - big networks, feeds, photos, followers/ influencers and monetize through ads.
- the next gen networks will be smaller/focused and algo driven
- linkedin enables connections, jobs, learning but it's built for scale and not depth.
our goals :
- 2022 - 10,000 members and $1 mil+ annual revenue
- 2024 - 100,000 members and $10 mil+ annual revenue
- 2027 - 1,000,000 members and $100 mil+ annual revenue
Rankpedia Technologies works with customers experiencing complicated educational circumstances. Through the provision of online education programs, we equip students with the confidence, motivation, and skills that they need to top and perform outstandingly well in their education.
Who You Are | Common for All Senior Developers
- Leadership: Ability to move and inspire a team in a unified direction towards a common vision.
- Dynamic: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have exquisite attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
- Humility: An approachable individual who is able to form strong and long-lasting relationships.
- Motivation: Demonstrate a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude. Willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- Data-driven: Keen interest in evaluating product/market situations, analyzing raw data, and transforming it into actionable strategies.
Senior Software Engineer
Rankpedia is looking for a smart, collaborative, and hard-working Senior Software Engineer. As a Senior Software engineer, you’ll come in and lay the groundwork for how engineering is practiced at Rankpedia. You’ll assess the technical feasibility of newly-created product ideas and propose accurate solutions throughout the design and development phase. You’ll evaluate different systems for use in production and drive the adoption of key technological changes. You’ll soon lead a team of motivated and experienced engineers and enable them to provide a seamless learning experience to our customers. So, if you are an accomplished, hands-on engineering leader, then we’d like to talk to you!
- As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be first-hand responsible for designing our architecture, implementing it, and making crucial technology decisions.
- You will build high-quality software, inspire future hires to write good code, and maintain a culture of high-performance engineering teams with exemplary work.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Understanding agile development, CI/CD, sprints, code reviews.
- Working with Product Managers and the rest of the team to plan sprints.
- As the engineer building the foundation of our systems, you will end up working with product, frontend, and DevOps/infra personnel to architect the systems and data flow
- Articulate the approach to all the relevant team members
- Consistently follows and promotes SDLC best practices: Coding standard, testing, code reviews, code comments, etc.
- Adaptability: As a Young startup you will be exposed to different functions beyond your defined role.
- 4-5 years of intense experience writing production Software services at scale
- Good understanding of Algorithms, Data Structures, Object-Oriented Design, and Databases
- Deep understanding of SQL database architecture - data modeling and scalable schema design
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience of version control and code branching strategies
- Preferred - Experience of DevOps implementation in AWS
- Experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
The Job Requires Candidate to work from office
We are looking for people who have a passion for solving problems, can write exceptional code and don't shy away from challenges and new technology. Our products affect thousands of people everyday and we want someone who would love to contribute towards that end.
- Know how to write robust and reliable systems
- Have knowledge of managing and scaling for high volume traffic
- Are someone who enjoys execution of an idea as much as finding new and innovative ideas to solve problems
- Actively try to gain more knowledge and pass on knowledge to your peers
Then we are definitely a right match for you
What we expect from you:
- Excellent understanding of web applications.
- Good knowledge about AWS or similar services.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Good understanding of the delivery pipeline in a team environment.
- Innovative and creative problem solving.
- Ability to understand and communicate across teams and departments.
What you will be doing:
- Work as a part of a team or individually.
- Build products that help us expand our portfolio and drive growth for the organisation.
- Take up ownership of the entire lifecycle of products.
- Help, mentor and guide interns, new joinees and other developers.
- Engage with the client and people from other departments to come up with the best solutions.
- Point out existing problems with our solutions, processes and architecture
What we look for:
- Should have used/contributed to popular Open Source Libraries and Tools
- Should have worked on web technology (Rails / SpringBoot / Django / NodeJs)
- Always on the cutting edge of technology.
- Ability to divide a larger problem into smaller pieces for everyone to work on.
- Process driven and detail oriented
- Should have mentored new joinees
- More than 3 years of relevant experience in the domain
- Should be able to work out of our Bangalore office.
As engineeing lead, you would be responsible for driving day to day development activities including coordination with customers and project management team in US. You are expected to be hands-on with the technology stacks we work with so you can contribute as a developer across projects on need basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead the engineering effort across projects
- Interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages including Application Architecture, Design and Development
- Understand client's business requirements and be able to map them to technology solutions and make them work
- Design and build modern solutions informed by a deep understanding of cloud architecture and how distributed systems operate at scale
- Provide regular support and guidance to teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution
- Establish and enforce best development and engineering practices including QA and DevOps
- Lead and manage your own team, but also get down to coding, testing, and designing solutions as and when needed
- Communicate effectively with teams, clients and business leaders within the company
- Minimum 6+ years of experience designing and building full stack applications using UI frameworks like Angular, React or Vue.JS and backend frameworks like Node.JS/ExpressJS or Python/Django/Flask or Laravel/Yii2/Symphony
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a Technical Lead mentoring team of 3 to 5 developers
- Strong knowlegde of cloud and distributed systems (AWS, GCP, Azure). Cloud certifications would be an added advantage.
- Deep knowledge of relational databases, SQL and NoSQL databases. Experience with Graph databases like Neo4j is desirable.
- Proficient in Git and CI-CD frameworks
- Strong communicator with visual, verbal, and writing skills to clearly articulate complex design problems and solutions
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Be able to drive a team of around 4 developers
- Should be able to effectively lead from the front, integrating developers, analysts and QA
- Should be able to pair, and effectively mentor junior developers
- The ability to think innovatively and turn ambiguous problem spaces into clear solutions
- Be an inspiration for the team and a trusted partner to our customers
- Familiar with PHP or Ruby or NodeJS. Strong experience in Laravel and/or ReactJS a plus
- Familiarity with the entire development -> prod flow a strong plus (our dev owns the DevOps)
- Familiarity with performance tuning a web stack a strong plus
- Comfortable working in an Agile highly dynamic start-up environment
- Demonstrate leadership skill and be accustomed to driving results in a collaborative, cross-functional environment