We believe in onboarding the right people on the bus and then driving it to an uncertain future.
So, We are looking for an individual (Not an Agency) developer who can join us full-time to work on some of the realistic and challenging engineering problems to solve.
We expect Front End Developer with -
1. Curiosity to explore new territory
2. Knows what he/she doesn't know and limits
3. Knows what he/she does know very well
4. Critical Thinking
5. English speaking/reading/writing
6. 2+ Years of Development Experience in ReactJS Framework
7. HTML/CSS/JS Expert
Nice to Have
1. Ability to lead a Team
2. Remote Experience in the past
3. WordPress framework experience
Note: Please apply only if you have 2+ Years of experience developing big scale Web applications in ReactJS Framework
P.S. We have a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) policy. If you have a personal system with 8GB RAM & i5 processor or more, we are good to go!
About TechUp Labs
The Cybernetic collective of Human Beings and Bots
We are a remote devforce working towards a singular goal to have meaningful software products built based on first principle to improve human lives or to help businesses to grow.
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
What you'll need...
- Highly experienced using AngularJS , NodeJS
- Strong understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- A solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- An excellent ability to convert PSD/Sketch mockups into interactive digital experiences
Bonus points for...
- eCommerce development experience Magento,
- Understanding of conversion rate optimization or data-driven product development (analytics, a/b testing, etc.)
- Experience developing with prototype frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.)
- Experience integrating dynamic content solutions with AJAX or API Services
Experience in Cloud and Serverless
- Knowledge of version control systems (GitHub etc.)
Must Skill- CSS, HTML
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficiency in HTML5, CSS3, Typescript and related technologies.
- Create views optimized for both desktops and mobile devices
We are looking for 2-3 year expierenced React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites, like (Jest or Mocha)
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Managing website back-end including database and server integration.
- Managing WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Knowledge of code version tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
We are looking for an experienced Senior UI Engineer who has a passion for building mission-critical software solutions. We are looking for engineers who are unafraid of learning new technologies.
You will report directly to the CTO.
What will you work on?
Implementation, testing & deployment of enterprise-grade frontend system of our core platform. You will be responsible for leading a team of other engineers in guiding them to build our marketplace.
Who we are looking for?
● We are looking for team members who can work with all levels of management and clearly express their ideas and progress.
● You'll need to dissect complex workflows and create enterprise-class software solutions that rely on your programming skills.
● We want a leader who has demonstrated the ability to identify and isolate problem areas within the entire application flow, investigate the underlying cause, and implement solutions.
● Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
What you should know?
● 3+ years of experience developing responsive & clean frontend’s in Angular.
● Extensive experience in consuming & working with HTTP RESTful web services.
● 2+ years of professional experience with commonly used Front-End frameworks and libraries, such as: React, Angular, Redux and RxJS, Ember.js, Backbone.js, Knockout, require.js, Handlebars, Mustache, Underscore, etc.
● Must be familiar with CSS preprocessors like Sass and LESS.
● Solid understanding of UI design principles and experience bringing them to life
● Thorough understating of routing, dependency injection, modular components, data-binding strategies, reactive software, handling load at massive scale, testability, and other aspects of good FE application design principles
● Comfortable consuming visual designs in Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, or Illustrator for translation into markup.
What if you knew would be a plus?
● Experience with deploying systems to AWS other related servers.
● Experience with development methodologies like CI/CD, Agile, Git, Jenkins, Behavior-Driven Development (BDD)
● Experience with building scalable Data Visulatizations
We are looking for experienced front-end developers to develop and add new features to our Product Stack - everything from UX design and architecture to coding & testing. The role will involve working, side-by-side, with our product team to foster a positive environment and make sure the company’s mission and goals are effectively implemented.
What's in it for you? You'll be part of a growing team, delivering value to our customers through creative improvements to Actiotech's flagship product. You'll work closely with design and product management, influencing the direction of the product and helping the team get there.
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Are a self starter and is able to bring in experience for the improvement of the product UX/UI
- Have strong analytic skills, a drive to succeed and a strong customer orientation
- Can support development activities in POC and Product feature enhancements
- Work well within an agile team collaborating with other engineers to deliver an exceptional user experience for our customers
- 1+ year of professional experience with React
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Eye for detail and good user experience design skills
Gupshup is a product development company which was IIT incubated in 2005.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Gupshup is a global leader in cloud messaging, enabling businesses to build engaging conversational experiences, seamlessly across 30+ messaging channels, using a globally available cloud API.
Gupshup handles over 4.5 billion messages per month and has processed over 225 billion messages, enabling over 36,000 businesses to engage nearly a billion users across channels including SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, WeChat, Viber, Slack, Android RCS, Mobile App and Mobile Web.
Gupshup offers a comprehensive product portfolio that includes an easy to use omni-channel messaging API, advanced bot building platform and mobile marketing tools. Gupshup has also forged strategic partnerships with Facebook, WhatsApp, Google and Cisco to offer innovative mobile messaging solutions with broad reach.
We have an opportunity for Software Engineer-UI
YUI), HTML and CSS.
prototype based inheritance, modules, private member scopes, etc
Well-versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies.
Involvement in developing and enhancing main front end platform - website
Experience in performing code analysis, requirements analysis, identification of code
metrics, system risk analysis and software reliability analysis.
Develop specifications and designs for complex applications or modifying/maintaining
complex existing applications
Excellent communication skills
Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment.