Bullspree is an experiential stock market gaming and learning mobile app. Founded by seasoned stock market professionals and IIT Alumni. With the vision to make stock market knowledge accessible to every Indian household, Bullspree is on a bull run. The venture is backed by renowned Industry Veterans and covered by leading media agencies.
About the role:
This is the role of the VP of Technology at Bullspree that is expected to work closely with the founders to drive the day-to-day technology development at Bullspree. There is no bar in compensation for deserving candidates. Get in touch if you think this sounds interesting to you.
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent streams from Top Tier Institutes.
- 3 – 7 years of experience in designing and developing highly scalable, high performance and fault tolerant mobile application products with infrastructure hosted on Cloud
- Knowledge of Cloud Services, Containers, Databases, disaster recovery, and message queues (Kafka / RabbitMQ) is highly preferable.
- Experience with DevOps and delivering into cloud-based environments using standard CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Artifactory, Spinnaker, SonarQube) and best practices
- Good proficiency in SQL
- Good understanding of database technologies like MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, etc.
- Sound debugging skills with the ability to identify performance bottlenecks and drive optimization efforts
Good to have:
- Strong experience working with multi-cloud (AWS/GCP/AZURE), Docker, and container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes and Terraform
- Good understanding of observatory tools and logging
- Enthusiasm for open-source contribution
- Previous experience working in an environment with microservices
- Knowledge of IT security
- Experience in distributed and big data technologies
Technology: node js, DynamoDB / Mongo DB
- Design & implement Backend Services.
- Able to redesign the architecture.
- Designing & implementation of application in MVC & Microservice.
- 9+ years of experience developing service-based applications using Node.js.
- Experience working on teams that practice BDD (Business Driven Development).
- Understanding of micro-service architecture and RESTful API integration patterns.
- Experience using Node.js for automation and leveraging NPM for package management
- Solid Object Oriented design experience, and creating and leveraging design patterns.
- Experience working in a DevOps/Continuous Delivery environment and associated toolsets (i.e. Jenkins, Puppet etc.)
Desired/Preferred Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities
- Desire to work in a collaborative, fast-paced, start-up like environment
- Experience leveraging node.js frameworks such as Express.
- Experience with distributed source control management, i.e. Git
The founder is a Finance Post Graduate who quit his glittering Investment Banking career to embark on this journey of helping out our future generation in selecting the right career option based on various aspects. They have already connected to a million students and plan to reach 10 million by 2022.
What you will do:
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company
- Ensuring that technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs
- Outlining the goals for research and development
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements
- Setting up of CI/CD pipelines to automate deployments at various stages, dev to staging to production at scale
- Setting up of APMs and integration with Slack to monitor the distributed system’s health in real-time
- Acting as a mentor to team members
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook
- Managing technology budgets and time frames
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 8-12 years of overall experience
- 5+ years of experience in managing a self-organizing, high growth team
- 3+ years of experience as a developer
- Hands-on experience with MERN Stack
- Hands-on with Vue.js, AWS, and AWS Lambda implementation, Serverless Architecture, Microservices Architecture, MongoDB, MySQL, PHP (Laravel)
- Knowledge of scaling high traffic apps using Heroku/EBS etc.
- DevOps knowledge
- Working knowledge of Data Warehousing and CDP platforms
- 10+ years’ experience with .Net/.Net core or similar enterprise-level technologies
- 5+ years successfully leading enterprise level software engineering and teams in the areas of software and/or cloud service
- Developing and improving engineering practices and processes
- Exposure to JS stacks like Angular, React, Node, TypeScript, etc.
- Exposure to working with XML, JSON and NoSQL and relational databases
- Developing highly scalable data-driven applications based on structured and unstructured data sets
- Exposure to Performance Engineering practices
- Exposure to Architecting Automated Testing solutions
- Exposure to patterns, tools and practices for CI/CD
- Using and architecting containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, Docker Swarm)
- Deploying enterprise grade production apps in AWS, or Azure, or GCP, etc.4+ years of experience with Agile Methodology and Tools – with a willingness to help teams become agile, high performing and foster a culture of team-work and sustainable
Nice to haves
- A passion for following recent industry trends and technologies
- Familiarity with functional programming techniques and technologies such as Scala, Clojure, or Lisp
- Secure Software Development Lifecycle with OWASP guidelines & practices
We’re a startup operating in a fashion technology space and are looking for individuals to build the core team. You’ll own the entire technology pie of the business that includes the world’s first AI-powered garment simulation engine. If it’s something that excites you, read on!
Our vision is to co-create fashion experiences using artificial intelligence. Fashion is one of the most significant contributors to biodiversity loss with a very high carbon footprint. We’re doing our bit to solve the apparel overproduction problem by allowing designers to create experiences, using 3D technology and artificial intelligence, that users love.
About the role
We’re looking for a passionate and execution-oriented Head of Technology/CTO who can own the entire technology stack and can build innovative and scalable SaaS systems. You’ll be part of the core team and will be involved in the day-to-day business and technology related decision making process including designing, architecting, and developing the product.
- Understanding the core business value proposition and translating it to make the best technology decisions to achieve customer outcomes
- Owning the entire feature development pipeline
- Write well documented, maintainable, clean code
- Making sure the developed user experience meets the core business value proposition and expectation
- Able to hire, nurture, and retain great talent by building long term relationships
- Collaborating closely with the AI team
- Full-stack development
- React, Redux, NodeJS, GraphQL, DynamoDB, Amplify
- WebGL, OpenGL, ThreeJS, BabylonJS
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Zeal to get things done against all odds
- Hands-on/ Implementation OR exposure to Front end tools and frameworks like
- Strong experience handling large data (batch and real-time), workflows and scheduling,
building pluggable frameworks and systems, strong abstraction, and design skills
- Knowledge of Linux with advanced knowledge of command-line interface
- Knowledge of AWS required for cloud set up and configuration and system security
- Advance MySQL knowledge required with hand-on experience with query building and query optimization
- Currently Hands-on with coding and development process.
- Team management is highly preferred.
- Drive strategy and vision across teams in a rapidly evolving environment
- Work closely with diverse stakeholders and enable them by providing scalable, high-quality, and secure technology solutions.
- Understand company needs to define system specifications and system architecture, and ensure the implementation of agreed architecture
- Oversee assigned tasks and provide guidance to team members and follow best practices
- Take accountability for optimizing key technology and business metrics
- Drive agility in execution, create a strong team culture of responsiveness by leading by
- Keep eye for technology and competitive landscape to stay ahead of the trends and