Senior Software Development Engineer (.Net)
GormalOne LLP. Mumbai IN
GormalOne is a social impact enterprise focused on farmer-centric projects. Our vision is to make farming highly profitable for the smallest farmer, thereby ensuring India's “Nutrition security”. Our mission is driven by the use of advanced technology. Our technology will be highly user-friendly, for the majority of farmers, who are digitally naive. We are looking for people, who are keen to use their skills to transform farmers' lives. You will join a highly energized and competent team that working on advanced global technologies such as OCR, facial recognition, AI-led disease prediction amongst others.
We are looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer with relevant experience of 5+ years to produce scalable software solutions. You will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Senior SDE, you should be comfortable with both front-end and back-end coding, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also have experience in leading a team.
If you are also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Write technical documentation.
- Ensure great hiring.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Follow the Scrum process, participate in Scrum ceremonies and follow the incremental delivery model.
- Motivate and lead the team to ensure timely deliverables. Coach and mentor .NET developers & assist them with their work.
- Experience in .Net framework and Web APIs.
- Good knowledge of Design patterns.
- Good Knowledge of databases (e.g., MsSQL, MongoDB), IIS web servers.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- An analytical mind.
- Proven experience of minimum 5 years as a .Net Developer or similar role
- Understanding of HTML, CSS
- Familiarity with Microservices.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or relevant field.
About Gormalone LLP
Graduates of 2019/2020 and 2021 can apply for this role.
Proficiency in C++
can become the next Uber, Airbnb, or Flipkart? We give you the opportunity to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
Our organization relies on its central engineering workforce to develop and maintain a product portfolio of several different startups. Our product portfolio continuously grows as we incubate more startups, which means that various products will likely use other technologies, architecture, & frameworks - a fun place for smart tech lovers!
We are looking for a Software Engineering Lead to join one of our engineering teams at our office in Hyderabad or Work Remotely.
What would you be doing?
● Building products is all about solving hard problems. It requires creativity and out of box thinking.
● Expect a large product to be under your responsibility. You will be driving its technical roadmap, will be the custodian of the architecture, and drive its delivery.
● Create project plans, track its progress, and communicate with stakeholders to share status
● Work closely with product and business stakeholders to gather requirements and spec them out for your team
● Hire and mentor your team.
● Drive a culture of peer code reviews, automation, SOLID principles, and collaboration.
Who should apply?
6+ years of hands-on development experience in NodeJS with 2+ years in an architect or similar position.
Experience building a Product preferably SAAS.
● Hands-on experience in NodeJS Framework and programming and some in ReactJS framework in
a development-intensive individual contributor role
● Experience working in Cloud, Agile, CI/CD, DevOps environments. We live in the Cloud
● Good Knowledge of SOLID Principles and OOPS Concepts
● Strong knowledge of SQL DBs like PostgreSQL or MySQL and NoSQL DBs like MongoDB or similar
● Experience with MicroServices on NextJS architecture is preferred but not mandatory
● Proficiency in Test Automation and TDD is desired but not mandatory
● Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world - we do a lot of Slack, Zoom, and Google Meet.
● Good proficiency in the English language
● Demonstrated success as a problem solver, result-oriented, self-starter
● Good attention to detail
● An inclination to get things done based on clear/aggressive goals setting and improving on productivity metrics
About CAW Studios
CAW Studios is a Product Engineering Company of 100+ geeks.
We have built these products - Interakt, CashFlo, KaiPulse, and FastBar. And we still run their complete engineering.
We are part of the engineering teams for Haptik, EmailAnalytics, GrowthZone, Reliance General Insurance, and KWE Logistics
We are obsessed with automation, DevOps, OOPS, and SOLID. We are not into one tech-stack - we are into solving problems.
Find us: https://goo.gl/maps/dvR6L26JUa42
Know More: https://www.cawstudios.com/handbook
Do you want to implement future-focused solutions for our clients’ most complex problems?
ThoughtWorks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
Our developers have been contributing code to major organizations and open source projects for over 25 years. They’ve also been writing books, speaking at conferences and helping push software development forward, changing companies and even industries along the way. We passionately believe that software quality is driven by open communication, review and collaboration. That’s why we’re such vehement supporters of open source and have made significant contributions to open source tools for testing, continuous delivery (GoCD), continuous integration (CruiseControl), machine learning and healthcare.
As consultants, we work with our clients to ensure we’re evolving their technology and empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will champion best practices like writing clean and reusable code using practices like TDD, SOLID principles, OO design, and pair programming
- You will partner with other technologists from cross-functional teams advocating devops culture
- You will work in collaborative, product-focused teams to build innovative customer experiences
- Take ownership and accountability beyond individual deliverables, always pushing the envelope in order to deliver awesome results for our clients
- Learn, digest and subsequently apply the latest technology thinking from our tech radar to solve client problems
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You’re willing and able to commit to traveling up to 100% (back home on the weekends) across the US and Canada to help our clients solve their business problems
- You can write clean, high-quality code in a variety of languages and are also able to spot (and improve) bad code
- You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
- You have experience with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as Continuous Integration, TDD, Infrastructure as Code, etc.
- Bonus points if you have knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS, Docker or Kubernetes
- You’re willing and able to commit to travel to client sites in order to solve their business problems
- Write clean, testable code with unit tests
- Build and improve code across the entire stack
- Ensure project scalability by having good project architecture
- Participate in the entire application life cycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Responsible for technical guidance and leading a team of react developers ensuring timely delivery
- Strong React.js and Node.js experience
- Working knowledge of React Native and Redux-Saga
- Hands-on experience with REST APIs, HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of GIT
- Proficiency in SQL
- 3-4 years of minimum experience
- Full-time remote work (work from home)
- Quarterly appraisal and bonus
- Health insurance Benefits
- Flexible working hour
And much more...
Role and Responsibilities
We are looking to hire hands-on Full Stack .Net (asp.net, C#) web application developers. The Job role expects one to be hands on with coding and be able to take on important responsibilities.
As a product and solutions company, we research and put together solutions to solve problems for our customers’ / industry needs. The Job role includes researching trends and developing products and solutions with an eye for the future trends.
As a member of the team, we expect developers to be able to design, develop and deliver solutions.
Strong analytical skills are required for developing complex features having external and internal dependencies from other modules.
- 1 to 4 years of experience in .NET development.
- Full Stack Developer
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Must be deadline oriented.
- Good team player.
- Strong proficiency in Java Scripts, jQuery, C#, ASP.NET, Database (SQL or Oracle) is a must.
- Experience in using WCF and Web Services.
- Knowledge or experience in Angular JS, Knockout JS, ERP would be an advantage.
- Exposure to Manufacturing, warehousing domains would be advantageous.
Salary will not be a constraint for the right match.
Insurance and additional benefits are also available
We are a product company catering to Manufacturing Industries. We provide Digital Factory, Industrial IoT and Big Data & Analytics Solutions to the manufacturing plants.
Job Role- Senior Developer - Full Stack with Front End Focus
Location- Remote (WFH)
Experience- 6+ years
Work Shift- Uk Shift
Salary Budget- 15-30 Lakh(open for the right candidate)
Note- must have a strong command of both written and spoken English.
We are looking for a number of strong developers - full stack, with strong front-end experience.
We are a full-service Digital Agency & Software Development Company based in UK. We develop high end bespoke software & applications, mobile apps and websites across all sectors, both commercial and not-for-profit.
We expect you to have:
- 6+ years professional experience
- Proficiency in building REST based APIs, using Laravel (PHP 7+) for complex workflow systems.
- Excellent knowledge of CSS and experience in writing stylesheets in SASS
- Proficient understanding of git
- Node.js and npm
- Strong troubleshooting, debugging, and problem-solving skills.
- An ability to quickly get to grips with new systems; whether that be shiny new tech or existing/legacy developments.
Any of the following bonus skills:
- Zend Framework 1, 2 & 3
- Mobile app development
- React Native
- GitLab pipelines
- Swagger / OpenAPI
- Good understanding of core AWS components and how best to utilise them in projects i.e. S3, SQS, SES, Cloudfront etc.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with your team to develop and deliver high-end solutions using Agile.
- Coding and deploying new features.
- Ensuring our web applications and components are accessible, responsive, performant, and bug-free for recent versions of web browsers across all popular platforms.
- Ensuring all code is readable, well documented and testable.
- Working with a fantastic group of individuals in a busy but relaxed working environment.
- Working on some new developments, some significant enhancements to existing system and some support activities
of programming. Responsibilities will include implementing visual elements and their behaviors with
user interactions. You will work with back-end web developers to build all client-side logic. You will
also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an
active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions.
• Work with our Engineers to implement the next generation of our client products
• Build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems
• Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
• Identify and address performance bottlenecks
• Participate in design and code reviews
• Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering
• Natural with Markup and Styling with HTML, CSS
• Hands-on experience with at least one of these: AngularJS, EmberJS, KnockoutJS,
BackboneJS, ReactJS, DurandalJS, NodeJS, ReactJS, or similar.
• Ability to author clean, standards-compliant code
• Comfortable working with templates in server-side technologies and client-side apps
• Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / Mercurial / SVN)
• Understand the principals of object-oriented development
• Use test-driven development to guide implementation
• Fond of tracking down IE browser bugs
• Ability to navigate deep into Photoshop layers to export slices and make sprites
Firm grasp of Git-based source control
Competent with PHP object-oriented programming & MVC applications
Competent with MySQL-based database concepts
Good understanding of jQuery, Bootstrap.
Good understanding of SVN.
Understand technical requirements
Develop full fledged web applications
End to end software development
Should write test cases & perform extensive self testing
Lead & Mentor team