GigIndia is on a mission to provide meaningful employment opportunities to 100m+ job seekers in India through gigs (part-time jobs). GigIndia empowers enterprises to scale rapidly with on-demand certified 1,000,000+ gig workforce of job seekers across 200+ cities in India. GigIndia’s AI/ML technology platform automates the process of recruiting, training and managing the workforce. We are the go-to platform for enterprises having completed 35million+ gigs with us in 3.5 year since inception.
We were YourStory’s TECH30 2019 startups. GigIndia has raised over ₹9 Crores from leading VCs and marquee angels like S Ramadorai (Ex-CEO, TCS) & Kiran Deshpande (Ex-CEO, Tech Mahindra.
What we’d like to see:
A Key Account Manager to join our team to grow sales by enabling customer success and identifying upsell opportunities for our key accounts. The ideal candidate will be able to appropriately identify the needs of both new and current customers in order to aid customers in their success.This will be done by developing an appropriate level of communication with clients and internal team members to better understand and mitigate any issues the customer may face.
- Conduct a thorough detailed secondary research to understand client competition from all possible parameters essential to developing a communication media plan
- Work cross-functionally within the company to communicate with all stakeholders to ensure customer’s success
- Create and maintain relationships with customers to better understand and achieve their needs
- Drive Key Account Strategies, conduct opportunity assessment for new and existing accounts and define overall account strategy
- Develop high level relationships with clients and action driven Key Account Plans
- Maintain consistent, timely and high quality management reporting which meets the requirement of the business
- Review performance metrics and own data reporting to clients, incorporating feedback from them periodically
You must have:
- 3+ years of prior Key Account management experience
- Managed/Worked with a team of 2+ team members
- Strong decision-making and prioritization ability
- Attention to detail, and comfortable learning new technologies and systems
- Ability to turn insights into actionable growth initiatives
- High sense of ownership and relentlessness to deliver set targets
- Problem-solving attitude and ability to bring in new ideas and drive product agenda from scratch
- Excellent communication and client management skills
It would be nice if you have:
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Exposure to startup environment
- Dedicated and committed attitude towards achieving goals
- Desire to outperform in professional areas
You would love to be a GigIndian because you get
- A culture for innovation which gives you the prowess to create, make and innovate
- Best-in-class salaries to highly competitive ESOPs along with great learning work environment, we offer you a place full of opportunities to customize your career trajectory
- A pretty unique & competitive culture with a passionate and energetic team that is driven by hustle, comradeship, and togetherness
- Immense scope of rapid growth based on an objectified performance management system and two chances at salary appraisals in a year
- From medical insurance, well-defined policies to flexi WFH options, from surprise gifts to some amazing learning and development sessions- we've got your back!
- In-house events, virtual fun sessions, dinner catch ups, and much more.