About Saama Technologies
- Create and maintain relationships with Optmyzr customers.
- Be a consultant to existing customers and help them understand how Optmyzr can help them improve the performance of their digital marketing campaigns and increase efficiency within their teams.
- Help on-board trial customers and help them decide if Optmyzr is the right solution for them
- Create content for customer education, communication and marketing
- Be a champion for our customers and interface with the engineering team to build new features
- Full professional proficiency in written and spoken English
- Ability to solve problems and work under pressure
- Smart and scrappy. Able to figure things out on your own
- Candidate must be located in Hyderabad or should be ready to relocate.
- Work with customers in 50+ countries
- Gain experience in the digital marketing space and learn from experts
- Great work environment. Everyone contributes to decisions, and there is no hierarchy.
- Awesome team. Work with intelligent and smart people, and be part of a team that cares.
Optmyzr is an award-winning, industry-leading platform for PPC automation and tools. It is used by advanced PPC teams at leading agencies and Fortune 500 companies across the globe. Optmyzr is recognized as one of the fastest-growing US companies and is listed on Inc 5000. Optmyzr has also been awarded the Best PPC Software at the US Search Awards multiple times including in 2020.
We are a small, closely knit team of people who’ve worked at Google, Microsoft, Amazon and Oracle. We work on algorithms to make online advertising more effective for advertisers. We work with large data sets, and process it all in real time.
Our team is split between California, Chile, India, and Denmark. This opening is for our office in Hyderabad, India.
Role –Customer Success Executive (Post Sales)
Looking to grow in a customer success role in a dynamic and fast paced SaaS environment ? NuVeda is the perfect place for you to explore your interests, use your strength to leverage your customer relationship.
Who we are?
A three-time award winner for the best product from eLearning Industry (2022), NuVeda established in 2006, is a fast-growing SaaS company with offices in Minneapolis, Chennai & Bangalore.
What do we do?
As a strategic growth partner in learning and development, we help our Customers Design, Deliver & Manage all their learning interventions at scale, Measure the business impact and Monetize the learning assets.
Our Vision & Culture
With a vision to build the "Google of Learning", we thrive in an open and honest organization culture where Autonomy, Alignment to Purpose, Integrity, Continuous Learning and Development are fostered to be future ready.
We promise you an ambitious career path, compensation & benefits as per the industry standards and a team of high pots who pushes you to your limitless potential.
We are looking for people with the right mix of compassion, communication skills, and technical knowledge to get the job done.
- As a Customer Success Executive, you will partner closely with the Director of Customer Success, Implementation and Onboarding team and product team to ensure our customers realise the maximum value from their investment.
- Build and maintain strong professional relationships with our domestic and global customers with the support of the team to coordinate operational tasks.
- This is a highly collaborative role, which requires excellent organization, clear communication and a passion for using data to drive successful partnerships.
Keen to know more about how you could contribute?
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of our offering and the impact they can create for our customers.
- Coordinating and maintaining a detailed list of all tasks and communication with the client.
- Working closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Manage the process of creating review reports which will include : consolidating and maintaining reporting format, proof reading and pulling standard reports.
- Maintaining a task and discussion tracker to manage the timelines and go live details of the ongoing projects.
- Schedule regular/day-to-day client and internal meetings to understand the requirements, challenges and adoption status.
- Assisting the onboarding team for any new business set up activity that might arise from accounts.
- Proactively spot and correct any issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention.
- Help CS Team drive customer references and case studies, and produce reports and presentations to explain insights and results to marketing professionals.
- Keep yourself updated about new products and services that could be of value to customer’s business.
- Co-ordinate with the QA team and Product team for timely closure of tickets and help the customer understand the usage.
- Handle customer escalations and ensure closure of the issues.
- Any graduate/masters/engineering in computer science who is ambitious, energetic, and highly motivated to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
- -2 years of relevant experience in B2B customer facing roles.
- Knowledge of the SaaS ecosystem (good to have).
- Good communication skills, problem solving skills, solution oriented, logical thinking, analytical thinking, highly organized and active, proactive and learning ability will be highly desired.
- Account management and client relationship skills is preferred.
Job Description :
A Customer Success Manager is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Their job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Understanding the customer's needs to help them exploit the Product Better.
2. Onboarding and execution of Client
3. Establish Customer Support Practices
5. Maintaining Client Delight
6. Assisting in Technical and Product Support
7. Supervise Employees
8. Taking Initiatives
1. Good interpersonal skills
2. Good emotional intelligence
3. Proactive and willing to improve on processes
4. Strong leaders
5. Highly organized
6. Shave experience in directing others
7. Strong communicator both orally and in writing
Core Technical skills :
1. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite specifically Excel and PowerPoint
2. Knowledge of customer service practices
3. Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
4. Bachelor's/pg degree in Engineering from a reputed college
5. Minimum 2 years of experience in Customer Success Management
The icing on the Cake Skills :
1. Knowledge of technologies such as IT networking, internet technologies, web servers, and XML
2. Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software such as Salesforce, Totango, etc.
About FieldAssist :
Founded in 2014, FieldAssist is a new-age SaaS company with its headquarters in Gurgaon and an employee strength of 75+. Over the past 6 years, we have helped FMCG industries in digitizing their sales and distribution processes. We are creating a paradigm shift in the way field sales work with our all-in-one salesforce automation application. We have a trusted clientele of 350+ brands across India including Bisleri, Jockey, Everest Spices & Tata Salt.
We imbibe the culture of integrity, trust, empathy, collaboration, and freedom to take risks. If growth and innovation are on your mind, FA is the right place for you.
Get to know more about us at https://www.fieldassist.in/
Customer Success Engineer
Who We Are
HeadSpin is a startup organization, and we are revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor, and optimize their applications. The company is building a first-of-its-kind global mobile device cloud platform that allows apps to instantaneously run on real devices across global mobile carrier networks. HeadSpin provides powerful, actionable, data which pinpoint any problems in the app and enable developers to fix these issues before launch. HeadSpin integrates seamlessly with your development workflow and requires no changes to your app. The HeadSpin mobile platform is now in 80 countries and 140 cities worldwide, supporting over several hundred cellular networks and over 2,000 mobile devices. Using HeadSpin’s service, developers can launch products with the confidence that their applications will work in all the conditions that their users will experience. HeadSpin is funded by Google Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, ICONIC, Danhua Capital, and other blue-chip investors.
About the Role
You should be a tech-savvy Customer Success Engineer who wants to help build our client base and increase customer satisfaction through providing post-sales technical support. You should be able to satisfy client queries in a timely manner and train clients to use our products as well as work with the sales team to increase sales. To be successful as a Customer Success Engineer, you should have excellent technical skills and knowledge, have previous software development experience (noted below), as well as sales ability and interpersonal skills. If this sounds like you, then we should connect! Your role may involve traveling (when appropriate) to a client’s business and provide training for their staff. You will also assess issues that arise, form a conduit between customers and product and service teams. You will provide customer feedback and insights about the effectiveness of our services provided. You’ll help ensure that customers are fully utilizing our platform through tech workshops, writing sample scripts, and providing additional product knowledge. If you love working with customers and thinking on your feet, then we want to talk to you!
What You'll Do
- Work with customers to ensure onboarding, user adoption, retention, and overall success
- Impart technical leadership and direction on all aspects of HeadSpin’s products and services
- Assist in training customers on using HeadSpin to troubleshoot real-time performance issues
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Ensure any account issues are resolved quickly, utilizing resources from across Technical Support, Sales, Engineering, etc.
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how HeadSpin can better serve our customers
- Maintain and gain knowledge of the languages and technologies supported by HeadSpin
What You Need
- 3+ years’ work experience in a software development role, or a customer-facing role such as technical customer success, account management, pre-sales engineering, or technical consultant role
- Experience successfully managing customer engagements to completion and customer satisfaction
- Proven record of professional customer service in a high growth environment
- Willing to get your “hands dirty” and troubleshoot or code solutions when needed
- Proficient understanding of Web/Mobile app development and architecture including common test automation tools like Appium, Selenium, XCUITest, UIAutomator, Espresso, etc.
- Comfortable working in a Linux/Mac environment and using Rest APIs
- Experience working in at least one of these programming languages (Java, Python, Go, C++)
- Strong ability to align technical concepts and features to business needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar fields
- Able and willing to travel as the job requires
Almost a decade old, it is a venture committed to bring together a varied range of traditional crafts and techniques of dyeing, weaving, printing and hand embroidery. The founders have dedicated their life to promote Indian Block Prints and provide employment and Hand-Embroidery training to women so that numerous underprivileged women can be empowered.
What you will do:
- Managing large amounts of calls and emails, and social media, if required
- Identifying and assessing customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction
- Handling customer complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; following up to ensure resolution
- Building sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Providing accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Following communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Taking the extra mile to engage customers
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Strong customer handling skills on phone and email
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Prior experience with Freshdesk and Magento would be a plus
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of people
- Excellent communication skills ( both written and verbal)
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Empathy and compassion
- Ability to stretch long hours and work for the bigger vision of the company
- Experience with Microsoft Office and G-suite (google)
- Knowledge of basics of Microsoft Excel for reporting purposes is a MUST
- Comfort with technology and data
- Good hold on English Grammar
- Problem identification and solving attitude
- Ability to listen
- Customer obsession
- High integrity
(70%), Europe, Middle East and Rest of the world (30%).
They work as consultant business partners for our customers, driving high-growth for them;
while working closely to build and launch apps, drive installs, create and convert engaging
marketing campaigns, and draw insights from in-depth analytics. A large focus of the customer
success team is to scale the business and grow revenue for merchants via their mobile app built
on our platform.
What you will do:
● Create plans for the success of your customers while collaborating with
sales,engineering and product teams. You own,track and improve performance metrics
for customers along with revenue growth.
● You will be responsible for on-boarding and training new customers on the platform
● Act as a Strategic Consultant for your customers to develop a deep understanding of
their business goals and motivations
● Provide recommendations for campaigns, features, growth strategies and ensure a
seamless shopping experience for the merchant’s customers
● Coordinate with support & tech teams to resolve product issues
● Build a trustworthy relationship with customers to ensure retention & reduce churn. While
continuously working with them to derive value from the platform
● Prepare weekly/monthly business reports and assist customers with strategies to
improve business growth and track their month on month usage of the platform
● Partner closely with cross-functional teams to translate business needs and product
requirements into new solutions for customers
● Strategically manage account escalations & provide timely resolutions
● Help drive customer references and case studies
● Optimize existing business processes and work on customer success initiatives
What we are looking for:
● 2 to 12 years of proven experience in an Account Management/Customer Success or
Consulting role in a B2B SaaS or a tech company
● Experience in the ecommerce ecosystem is a huge plus along with an understanding of
the customer lifecycle
● Should be open to working in the US time zone (5pm IST to 2am IST)
● Can take ownership of the customer relationship post sales and give strategic solutions
to grow the account
● Strong interpersonal skills and experience in building relationships in different capacities
with a wide range of customers
● Experience or understanding of Digital Marketing/Growth to drive results
● Can work smoothly across engineering, sales, marketing and support teams in a fast
● Customer centricity as a philosophy in all interactions
● Competitive Salary
● Flexible work hours. We value work-life balance
● Opportunity to work with some of the biggest Enterprise customer
Are you looking for a long-term and full-time remote role where you can work with US-based companies? Read on!
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Wishup was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications to work with our US-based clients.
- Prior experience in Customer Support would be a great fit for this role
- The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What's in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 4 weeks of training
during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work
from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
Roles & Responsibilities:
As an Online Business Manager, you will work closely with one or more clients on either one or all of the following tasks:
- Ecommerce Assistance (Amazon Seller/Shopify)
- Client Management
- Customer Support
- Project Management
- Advanced Excel and MIS Reporting
- CRM and Lead Management
- Online Research
- Lead Generation
- Executive Assistance (Itinerary Planning, Calendar Management, Inbox Management, etc.)
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work with US time zones
- Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
- Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/wishup-services/" target="_blank">https://www.linkedin.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow" target="_blank">https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/
Our client is a food startup that is serving the traditional Indian snack with a modern twist. The startup is driven by young blood entrepreneurs who realized the absence of hygienic street food in India.
They re-innovated their favorite snack by reducing the fat and calorie content and inducing diverse flavors. Starting from a tiny kitchen and a QSR joint the startup now has its retail outlets in Bengaluru, Hyderabad, and Pune. They have business tie-ups with MNCs like PVR, CCD, and INOX and have secured a place in the frozen food section with a top e-commerce site.
The founders are a wife-husband duo with backgrounds in sales & marketing and biotechnology. They have put their heart and soul in the company and have turned it into a multimillion brand.
As an Assistant Manager,you will be maintaining Accounts books, Purchase Reconciliation, cash flow management, other accounting work.
- Maintaining receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom.
- Performing other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labelling supplies.
- Rotating stock and coordinating the disposal of surpluses.
- Ensuring adequate record keeping and managing all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintaining inventory control physically as well as in the software.
- Ensuring to effectively maintain minimum stock level at all times.
- Ensuring effective and efficient delivery of the products to the outlets as per the commitments.
- Planning, scheduling and controlling outgoing materials effectively and efficiently.
- Possessing sound knowledge of store keeping operation as per organizational norms and ISO standards and should be able to monitor and maintain safe and quality working practices.
What you need to have:
- Graduate with B.Com. / B.A. / B.Sc. degree preferred.
- Knowledge of proper book-keeping and inventory management.
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management.
- Willing to work 6 days a week.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
As a customer success manager, your goal will be to provide outstanding customer service to our clients by developing effective customer service procedures, implementing customer loyalty programs, and Improve customer experience and customer satisfaction (Customer Love metrics)
- Be the single point of contact for all your customers from the time they sign the contract.
- Establish a trusted relationship with them and help them succeed with QDC through product adoption and delivering the value promised.
- Understand the customer’s goals, org structure, key challenges, and define their success.
- Work with sales and onboarding team to plan and execute a seamless customer onboarding process, ensuring a smooth ‘go live’.
- Identify customer insights and pain points and help shape the product roadmap by providing active feedback to the product team.
- Proactively identifying and prioritizing resources and effort according to perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value, and renewal timeframe, making sure subscriptions are renewed timely.
- Monitor at-risk customer behavior and carry out activities to retain them.
- Own churn and expansion for all your accounts.
- Identify opportunities for portfolio growth and contact customers for upsells.
- Work towards turning customers into advocates of QDC.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to build customer case studies, testimonials, and referrals.
What you can expect in the next 12 months
Within 1 month
Within 3 months
Within 6 months
Within 12 months
What an ideal candidate looks like
- At least 2+ years of work experience in a customer-facing role such as Customer Success, Account Management and Sales, etc.
- Ability to understand a software product and its nuances very well.
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, technical and analytical aptitude with the ability to quickly learn and adopt technical products.
- Ready to work during US hours - in future
What are we looking for?