Designation- Manager- Accounts CPA ( Certified Public Accountant )
Job Description :-
Exp- 8-12 yrs
Skills & Responsibility-
Preparing and maintaining the company accounts and managing the expenses/bills/payments
Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions for India and US accounts
Managing commissions calculations and accounting for US Sales employees
Process travel and expense reports that are billed to clients which involves managing reports of US employees
Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries
Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
Handle day to day functioning of the Accounts and finance functions & Ledger Scrutiny
Periodic (weekly, monthly) metrics and analytics reporting for the company.
Backup for generating renewal Maintenance and Support invoices for customers.
we are looking for a foreign accountant having basic depth knowledge of accounting and proficient with software like quickbook, ero, sage etc.
FinGrad is a financial education platform that offers curated webinars and courses by Market Experts and top Instructors to empower financial literacy in India.
• Performing research on the finance sector.
• Creating content on trading and investing niche.
• Writing scripts on financial-related topics.
• Finding emerging trends in the financial system.
• Performing in a reel or video while being creative.
• Creating audio podcasts.
• Fresher (with stock market knowledge).
• Excellent English speaking skills.
• Familiarity with social media channels.
- Assist in determining financial objectives. Design and implement systems, policies, and procedures to facilitate internal financial control.
- Develop reports for management summarizing the business financial position in areas of income, expenses, capital usage, and cash flows, and coordinate the preparation of strategic plans, budgets, and financial forecasts.
- Develop and update accounting, finance, and management policies and procedures.
- Manage cash flow.
- Monitor budgets and provide a comparison to actual costs.
- Prepare internal financial statements and reports.
- Liaison with business-related organizations such as banks, auditors, RBI, and SEZ.
- Handle bank queries for export/import matters and carry out all correspondence with the bank.
- File GST returns E-TDS payment and E-TDS quarterly return. Independent handling of GST, TDS, and income tax assessment.
- Remit foreign currency for import advance & other expenses.
- Negotiate with the banks for export documentation requirements.
- Perform company secretarial function for ensuring compliance thereof.
- Close books monthly and annually and file all required statutory reports.
- Post Graduate in Commerce (CA/CS/ICWA/M.COM)
- 10+ years of experience in accounting, taxation, and finance with small and medium-sized organizations
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently
- Adherence to HR policies
- Good in attitude and communication
- Technical support and sales of our software products.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Qualification - B.Com (commerce graduate) with basic computer knowledge. All our product are taxation related, so, commerce background is must and its software product, so basic of computer and basic working with internet is required.
Experience - Fresher - 1year
Location-Guwahati preferably but for experienced candidate work from home can be considered(Can be relocate in PAN India)
Mode of Interview-Telephonic and Webinar
We are looking for candidates who are comfortable with -
- P&L preparation
- MIS Reporting
- GST and Taxation
- Income Tax
- Vendor Management
- Journal Entries
- Should be comfortable with Tally ERP and Advanced Excel
- B Com or M Com with a specialisation in Accounting