We are looking for a visual designer who will be involved in creating visually engaging, innovative and functional mobile and web products. This role would require thorough understanding of the right balance between business, design and customers and serving our brand’s purpose, business missions and customer needs
• Establish the look and feel for various interfaces including websites, mobile devices, apps, games & wearables
• Work within brand guidelines to create layouts reinforcing the brand’s style through its visual touchpoints
• Design user centric interaction models, wireframes or screen mockups
• Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams that includes engineers, product managers to create simple, easy to use software
• Translate business requirements into designs that are visually enticing & easy to use
• Design logos, icons and infographics
• Have basic coding knowledge so they can work hand in hand with coders
• Create and organize production assets
• Resize assets for different devices – tablets, mobile and web
• Work on email marketing items, presentation materials & interactive event materials
• Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines & expectations
• Stay on top of latest standards & trends in visual design field
Skill sets/Experience we require:
• 2 plus years of work experience in designing brand identities, grid systems, editorial layouts & applications for web, desktop & mobile
• Experience with transitions, animation, motion design & dynamic interaction
• Experience working on multiple projects and deliver designs in short time frames
• Strong problem solving skills
• Excellent visual, written & verbal communication skills along with presentation & negotiation skills
• Proven ability to deliver high quality designs to customers
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign & Sketch
• Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field
• Relevant certifications
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Team Pumpkin
Company Overview :
We are a purpose-driven full-scale integrated marketing & digital agency that builds brands with integrated campaigns. Armed with a plethora of multi-disciplinary skills across branding, design, packaging and all branches of digital marketing, we are a one-stop destination for brands wanting to push boundaries and disrupt their industry.
From identifying revenue streams to developing strategic positioning across key channels, we bring our creative and strategic prowess to play to help our clients grow into new verticals and territories. With our 360o marketing aimed at holistic growth, we ensure there are no gaps in your marketing plan to ensure there is no lead bleed. SEO, SEM, Social Media, Branding, Website design, and development, Creative Design, Content writing, Press release, Video production, and Martech - our bouquet of services is customized to meet the unique goals of your business!
Designation: Visual Designer
( Only for people based in Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai & MMRDA region only. Outside candidates strictly NO NEED TO APPLY ).
About this role:
- Coordinating with clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job
- Think creatively and independently design concepts, graphics, layouts, designing and managing Social media platforms
- Translate high-level design requirements into wireframes and engaging, intuitive and functional user interfaces
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Work on the website, enterprise applications (multichannel), embedded product UI’s
- Create mood boards, mind maps and be a part of brainstorming sessions
- Deliver high-fidelity schematics, workflows, interaction storyboards, and design deliverables that guide creative, content, and development efforts
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends and set a tone for the brand content.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas to the clients and internal team members
- Ability to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, and other designs
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ensure consistent branding across all communication channels
- Able to deliver the requested creatives in the timeframe and follow a strict deadline.
Requirements: (Candidate from agency background is a must)
Education: Graduate degree from design college or communication or equivalent.
- Well Versed with Designing Softwares like (Illustrator/Photoshop/CorelDraw/Dreamweaver/InDesign and others)
- Ability to have fun in the creating process
- High-level proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDraw.
- Excellent sense of design principles including color, typography, layout, and ability to create strong visual messaging.
- Knowledge of 2D animation & video editing on premiere pro & after effects would be an added advantage.
- Only for people based out at Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai & MMRDA region only.
- Experience - Minimum 1 year and maximum 2 years of experience at a digital marketing/ creative/design agency.
Joining: Immediate and candidate should have their own laptop.
Working Days: Monday to Friday. ( 5 days a week )
Location: Powai ( Mumbai ). Hybrid model
Salary: As according to industry standards.
This role involves working closely with the co-founders and the product team. We are looking for someone who can research, conceptualize and set the direction for Hectar's design language.
- A presentable portfolio to show prior experience with UX/UI design
- Ability to quickly create mockups and prototypes that demonstrate how the website functions and looks
- Must have experience managing a team
We are looking for you if you want to make the Digital space your own.
Your responsibilities would include-
- Creation of Social Media - Imagery. Cover Photos, Graphics & Thumbnails needed
- Designing, creating, and editing posters, explanatory videos and graphics for branding campaigns
- Keeping a pulse on design/advertising/marketing trends
- Knowledge and experience with Designing Platforms
Skills required- Adobe Photoshop, Corel DRAW, Adobe Illustrator, Video Editing, Adobe Premiere Pro Video Making, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom CC
The ideal candidate would be one who:
- Can take up the position within two weeks
- has an experience of 2+ years in Graphic Design
- has relevant certifications, skills and interests
- has superior communication skills
Requirements may include logos, illustrations, layouts, screen compositions and design for animations, user interfaces, websites, marketing material and similar, and iterations of the same in line with feedback.. You must possess strong composition, colour and design, typography and layout skills.
You must have good awareness of design trends, what is current in advertising and graphic design, and good knowledge of tools and technology.
Expert at creating Digital Marketing Banners, Social Media posts, Email Templates, Logos and Corporate Brand Identity.
Solid conceptual, visualization, and communication skills during all phases of creative development from enquiry to delivery.
Deadline driven with the ability to complete tasks independently with a strong sense of ownership.
Ability to correlate the impact of design on Digital Marketing & Sales.
Always thinking about multiple iterations & variations for testing which design works better for users.
Experience in Graphic Design software - Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch, Corel draw, etc.
Experience in Video Editing
knowledge of UI/UX.
- Design collaterals for our performance marketing team across multiple display networks, social media, and native platforms.
- Execute our visual strategy and calendar to be deployed across all digital channels.
- Work with our copywriter to conceptualize compelling designs that increase the brand's overall reach, engagement, and conversions to sales.
- Work on design collaterals like social media creatives, videos, infographics, blog & amp; web banners, emails, landing pages, etc.
- Optimize designs and visual language to match the relevant channel requirements but also maintain our overall brand tone.
- Monitor and implement relevant digital design trends to keep our brand communication engaging and up-to-date with industry standards.
- 3 - 5 years of experience designing digital content and marketing collaterals, with a good portfolio of work.
- Has a clean visual design sense with good conceptual, typography, grid, and illustration skills.
- Animation and video editing skills will be an added advantage, but not mandatory.
- Can work independently and in a team to manage multiple projects and aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high volumes.
- Exceptional attention-to-detail.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Understand competitive and best-in-class design practices for digital content.
- Ability to uncover digital design trends and implement them wherever required.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which
demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate
will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such
as digital and print forms.
Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various
Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media
Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social
media, competitive landscape and market trends
Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
0-1 years of experience in graphic design
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
Portfolio of work