A top of the line, premium software advisory & development services firm. Our customers include promising early stage start ups, fortune 500 enterprises and investors. We draw inspiration from Leonardo Da Vinci's famous quote - Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
Domains we work in:
Multiple; publishing, retail, banking, networking, social sector, education and many more.
Tech we use
Java, Scala, Golang, Elixir, Python, RoR, .Net, JS frameworks
More details on tech:
You name it and we might be working on it. The important thing is not technology here but what kind of solutions we provide to our clients. We believe to solve some of the most complex problems, holistic thinking and solution design is of extreme importance. Technology is the most important tool to implement the solution thus designed.
Who should join us:
We are looking for curious & inquisitive technology practitioners. Our customers see us one of the most premium advisory and development services firm, hence most of the problems we work on are complex and often hard to solve. You can expect to work in small (2-5) people teams, working very closely with the customers in iterative developing and evolving the solution. We are continually on the search for passionate, bright and energetic professionals to join our team.
So, if you are someone who has strong fundamentals on technology and wants to stretch, beyond the regular role based boundaries, then Sahaj is the place for you. You will experience a world, where there are no roles or grades and you will play different roles and wear multiple hats, to deliver a software project.
- Work on complex, custom-designed, scalable, multi-tiered software development projects
- Work closely with clients (commercial & social enterprises, start-ups), both Business and Technical staff members * Be responsible for the quality of software and resolving any issues regards the solution
- Think through hard problems, not limited to technology and work with a team to realise and implement solutions
- Learn something new every day
- Development and delivery experience in any of the programming languages
- Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
- Great design and solutioning skills (OO & Functional)
- Experience including analysis, design, coding and implementation of large-scale custom-built object-oriented applications
- Understanding of code refactoring and optimisation issues
- Understanding of Virtualisation & DevOps. Experience with Ansible, Chef, and Docker preferable * Ability to learn new technologies and adapt to different situations
- Ability to handle ambiguity on a day-to-day basis
Skills:- J2EE, Spring Boot, Hibernate (Java), Java and Scala
About Sahaj AI Software Pvt. Ltd
Our name ‘Sahaj’ reflects the mission that binds us together. As a company of technology artisans, we do this by harnessing the individuality and diversity in every one of us along with an emphasis on first principles thinking. It is how we find simple and yet sophisticated solutions to our clients’ most complex problems.
With purpose-built solutions and technology advisory, we solve the most complex engineering problems for clients to improve data availability and craft AI solutions that adapt and evolve with their changing needs or technology advances. Without technology force-fits and over-designed solutions, everything we do is crafted specifically for each client.
Our emphasis on craft makes us different. Our solutions for clients are never assembled in a software factory or replicas of pre-built solutions designed for others. We are a company that thrives because of our people. Unlike a software factory that relies on regimented processes or rigid methods to reduce our dependence on human talent, everything we do at Sahaj is designed with a singular objective of encouraging human ingenuity.
Senior Software Engineer - Web application developer.Net (C#, ASP.Net) Web Application Developer Job
Educational Qualifications :
Engineering degree (in Computers) or MCA or M.Sc (in Information Technology
or Computer Science) or any Degree with equivalent work experience.
- 4 - 7 years of strong working experience in advanced .NET technologies (Full
- Should have at least 4 years of strong working experience in .NET technologies
- Proven working experience with Full Stack development
- Strong working experience with UI and JS frameworks like AngularJS,
ReactJS, TypeScript, CSS, SASS, Bootstrap etc. (all latest versions)
- Strong working experience with Azure environments/Services (Blobs,
queues, Storage, VMs, App service environments, Azure App services .NET
- C#, Net 6, Web API
- Strong understanding of Dependency Injection
- Proven track record/Solid Hands-on experience with building projects from
o Setting up framework components
o Visualize DB Structure and design them
- Working experience with SQL Server 2019 and ADO.Net
- Hands-on experience with any No-SQL Database is a plus
About the company
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. We are already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand the goal-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
As a software developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate about understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 2.5 yrs & above | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.5L ~ Rs.12L |
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, &, etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing, and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to a great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with the Product manager, designers, and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer or in a relevant role.
- Smart Hands-on coder who can independently architect solutions and mentor team members.
- Solid experience in PHP, Node, Mongo, and MySQL
- Should have good Web service and Web application fundamentals
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Should have worked with HTML/ CSS/ Jquery/ Js / API.
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, Google or OpenStack will be a plus.
- Hands-on a google cloud platform and Experience in Suite CRM is an added advantage.
Your application should include
- Details about applications you have previously worked on
- A GitHub or stack overflow profile if you have one.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, Startup Flexibility
- Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office.
- And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC funded startup.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our team to lead the development of Smart360, Bynry's AI enabled cloud based SAAS product for the utilities industry and help us create a scalable B2B SaaS software platform. You will be a member of an engineering team that is in charge of the entire product development life cycle, from writing the initial framework, conception to deployment. You should be comfortable with both front-end (Flutter/Angular) and back-end coding languages (Python), development frameworks (Agile), and third-party libraries as a Full Stack Developer. You should also be a team player with a strong sense of visual design and utility. We'd like to meet you if you're looking to build your career in a Product company.
- Design and Implement the Software Framework for the product
- Lead the engineering efforts for Bynry.
- Check team’s work for technical accuracy
- Conduct Code Reviews and ensure Coding Standards and best practices are followed.
- Conduct Impact Analysis
- Technical Capacity Planning
- Set System SLAs, Metrics and Monitoring methods
- Provide Platform Direction and set a system roadmap
- Lead research and development projects that produce new designs, product features, and processes.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective REST APIs, Micro Services
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- 5 to 8 yrs experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Hands on experience in the following technologies:
- Python 2.7, 3.1 (Must Have)
- Angular ( Nice to Have )
- Deployment on cloud ( One of the Public Clouds AWS / Azure )
- Strong experience with frameworks like REST API , micro services, cloud / Multi-cloud , multi tenant architecture is must.
- You have completed at least 1 full or part cycle of product development and implementation from scratch ( Nice to have ) .
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. PostGres, MongoDB), AWS and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
FULL STACK DEVELOPER
• Develop interactive, user-friendly applications using the latest frameworks
• Deliver across the entire application life cycle in the stages of concept, design, build, deployment, test, and release to app stores and support.
• Collaborate with product owners and designers to translate product requirements and designs into reality
• Own and develop feature sets that involve responsive UIs and restful services to ensure a seamless user experience.
• Interact with the product, engineering, and business teams across geographies to leverage their expertise and contribute efficiently.
• Ensure that all components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
• Continuously optimize and improve the application performance
• Proactively acquire knowledge of the latest industry trends and best practices in mobile technologies to implement them and educate the teams to increase the effectiveness of technology solutions.
• B.Tech/ B.S. or M.Tech/ M.S. or equivalent in Computer Science, IT, or related field
• 2-6 years of experience
• 2+ years of experience designing and building production-level web applications including:
• Good knowledge in developing front-end software, with deep experience in one or more relevant
front-end frameworks (ReactJs, Angular, Vue etc.).
• Expertise in Web/mobile app development using React Native
• Experience in product development on mobile platforms using React Native
• Familiar in developing backend (JS/Node/C#).
• Basic understanding of RDBMS databases
• Working knowledge of design patterns, SOLID principles, and development best practices. Ability to
independently write code and unit test cases
Redux, Webpack, NodeJS etc.), REST, and JSON.
• ES6/7, Node, package management /webpack/parcel.
• Exposure to data modeling with any of the database technologies.
• Full stack understanding of web/mobile/API/database development concepts and patterns.
• Experience in DevOps would be a plus.
• Experience in TypeScript would be a plus.
• Excitement about the latest trends in application design
Requirement :- Java Tech Lead (with knowledge of Angular)
- 5+ years of experience into Java 6/7/8, J2EE, EJB, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, LOG4J, JSON, XML
- 3+ years of experience in Spring Boot, Sprint Rest, Spring MVC.
- 5+ years of experience in REST, Micro service Development
- Knowledge of Design Patterns (Good to Have).
- Proven Experience in building complex web systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Experience in writing SQL-queries and knowledge of PL/SQL
- Experience in working with databases Oracle 10g, 11g, Postgres, Cassandra etc
- Exposure/Experience in working/setting up CI and CD environments (DevOps).
- Knowledge of development lifecycle, standards, approaches, utilities and environment: shells, version control systems, IDEs, project assembling tools;
- Participate in requirement, design, implementation, testing and support of custom banking solutions, which include features enhancements, new functionalities, and back-end systems integration.
- Define and manage resource plan together with the Project Manager aligning to the project schedule.
- Plan and drive the project's technical execution to achieve the committed scope and timeline.
- Monitor and report technical execution progress as well as all technical issues, risk or mitigation plan in a timely manner.
- Ability to coordinate multi-teams (e.g. customers, internal functional and technical SMEs), to understand business requirements, technical design and preparing of technical specifications.
- Assist in estimation of efforts and timescales for tasks delegated to the team.
- Contribute to design/code reviews for quality assurance and conformance to Company standards / guidelines.
- Hands-on participate in development and bugs fixing.
- Commit to continuous improvement and refinement of delivery.
- Strong technical knowledge and skills, consistently provide technical guidance and develop team members.
- Responsible for forward resource management, team building and staff career growth.
- Degree in Computer Sciences / Software Engineering / Information Technology.
- At least 5 years of working experience in Java EE development (preferably in the financial industry).
- Individual that is optimistic, proactive, good initiative, passionate, strives to achieve more as a team, and is able to motivate others.
- Understand design documentation standards such as Unified Modelling Language.
- Experience in various Java EE frameworks and design patterns. Preferably on Micro services architecture.
- Exposure in Java MVC frameworks such as Spring Boot.
Role : Full-time
Remote / work from home
Interested, kindly respond with the following :
Total relevant years of experience : :
- Fluent English Required, and able to provide well-articulated and reasoned explanations for when and why to apply software design patterns.
- Experience of 3 to 5 years developing using MEAN Stack
- Strong development experience using Node.JS, Express, Angularjs and Mongodb
- Experience in UX, CSS, LESS/SASS, Git, Gulp
- Agile development background is required
- Test Driven Development experience
- Cloud deployment experience is preferred, working with Google, AWS, Jenkins, Docker
- You will play a key strategic and consultative role in developing, delivering and maintaining digital ad tech products
- Work as part of the engineering and product teams to develop complex platforms and systems that are scalable to millions of users
- Result-oriented full-stack development for world-class products with high degree of performance and quality
- Developers in our teams are also adept at formulating product strategies, research best practices, bring in expertise and mentor younger talent and drive the organization’s goals higher with a self-starter attitude- Strong sense of commitment, problem-solving, professional ethics and willingness to learn new things are a standard requirement for all our openings.
- Knowledge of digital ad tech ecosystem
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a professional environment on full-stack development
- Proven expertise in creating and developing scalable enterprise or B2C web applications
- Experience in REST API development and MVC/MVVM development methodologies
- Deep understanding of the underlying architecture of web servers, load balancing, and browser nuances. Basically, a solid understanding of fundamentals - including execution models, asynchronous programming, object-oriented concepts, relational concepts, etc.
- Proficiency in one or more of Node.js/MEAN stack, Python, Java or other frameworks and willing to be flexible on stack as per the requirement of the project. Most of our current development is on the MEAN stack - expertise in the stack will be a definite plus
- Proficiency in one or more of databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra or other equivalent databases and willing to be flexible as per the requirement of the project. Most of our current development is on MongoDB and MySQL - expertise in these will be a definite plus
- Good understanding of developer tools and devops such as Git, Ansible, cloud platforms such as AWS, Docker, etc.
Sr. Software Developer (Full Stack)
Experience: 3-6 years
- Proficiency in React
- HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and Material UI
- Hands-on experience on working with charting libraries like Recharts, ECharts, plotly.js, D3.js
- Node.js and MongoDB