We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g., MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g., Apache, Nginx) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science or a relevant field
KoderTroop helps in advancing your Businesses with managed IT and custom software development services. Founded in 2016 and based out of Hyderabad, India. KoderTroop is a trusted IT Service provider and Software Development Partner for many businesses around the world. KoderTroop helped many businesses to overcome the challenges in a digital transformation with expertise solutions. We consider our clients as the center of our Universe. Our Success is built around the Clients' Success. We focus on what we do best to increase inputs, not outputs, for success. By focusing our efforts on high leverage activities and strengths, we can achieve optimal results. We push ourselves and each other to make incredible things happen.
- Participate as a team member in all phases of software development lifecycle.
- 2+ years in application development.
- 2+ Years of experience on MEAN/MERN stack.
- Experience working with Databases Oracle, Postgres.
- Experience designing data models.
- Good command on design patterns/ HLD/ design decisions/ scalability/ performance.
- Ability to pick-up new technology quick.
- Hands-on with coding.
- Excellent communication skills and customer facing experience Knowledge of MVC Pattern and Architecture.
- Experience with web debugging and performance testing software.
- Experience in all testing phases of development including Unit & Integration Testing.
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software/apps
- Writing clean, functional code on the front end and back end
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Designing and developing APIs
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, and Redux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Node.js
- Familiarity with databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB
- Good problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable Node JS modules
- Helping in co-creating product vision and roadmap along with Product Managers
- Planning,hiring, developing our own products to the extent required, while reviewing, managing team and morale; and most importantly,setting up required processes that takes us to the next level
- Building high performance frontend applications with react
- Managing End-to-end ownership of modules including designing, development, validation, deployment
- Creating microservices from scratch and ensuring that micro services are used wherever it makes sense.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of Nodejs
What you need to have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related technical discipline
- 2+ years of Software Development experience
- Deep hands-on technical experience in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Experience with full software lifecycle methodology, including; coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to identify, empathize with and delight the customer
- While every product-line has its tech stack - different products have different technologies and it is expected that you are comfortable working across all of them as and when needed.
- Some of the technologies/frameworks that we work on - Microservices Architecture, Python, Rest/gRPC, Node.js, MySQL, Postgres, AWS, ReactJS, React Native, Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with Workers/ child processes and performance tuning
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages (MySQL, and MongoDB)
- Strong knowledge of the common Node Js & React or web server exploits and their solutions
Own the back end and front end stack
Build the mobile app in react native
Build the web front end using react js
Build the backend in nodejs, express and mysql
Build the data platform in kafka, clickhouse and presto
You have experience working with reactjs, nodejs
you can write scripts using python
you have some exposure to database systems like postgres, clickhouse,
you like learning new technologies
you prefer working in high impact small teams
2-5 years of experience
Comprehensive grasp over OOPs concepts and Java Programming.
Lead designs of major software components and features to improve the availability, scalability, usability, and efficiency of the DART application.
Be interested in the new tech stack and complex problems solving. Bring a positive, can-do attitude and be open to all ideas.
Provide operational support on deployment, Server Setup, DB script generation.
Developing front end website architecture.
Designing user interactions on web pages.
Developing back-end website applications. Creating servers and databases for functionality. Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
Working alongside graphic designers for web design features. Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
Designing and developing APIs. Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
Angular.js/Angular 2/4/5/6/7/8 (Mandatory)
- BTech, BE, BS degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- 6+ years experience in web and software development.
- 3+ years of experience with the microservices architecture.
- At least 1 year of experience in leading a team.
- Demonstrated experience in Node, Mongo, Python2/3, Express, ReactJS.
- Experience with testing frameworks like Mocha, Jest, Jasmine etc.
- Experience with asynchronous messaging using RabbitMQ/Apache Kafka.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary.
- Strong attention to detail.
Design and build applications, bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Delegate tasks and achieve daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Enforce processes to improve productivity of the team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work on continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize
Big Picture (The Opportunity) :
Do you take pride in your web development ability? Would you like to use your skills in an energetic atmosphere? Are you dedicated to the craft, write code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running , you’re in the right place.
What do we want from you ? (Our Expectations) :
- To manage our back-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data.
- You will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic and also to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
What are you required to do ? (Your Responsibilities)
- Writing back-end code and building efficient modules.
- Produce detailed specifications
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Work closely with the IT team in completing projects
- Troubleshoot and fix any issues relating to PHP programs
- Create scripts to facilitate client systems to meet performance and objectives
- Test and develop software for client applications
- Create documentation for software created
- Utilize source debuggers and write or modify client software
- Produce results effectively and within the deadlines set
Excellent hands-on design, coding, testing methodologies, and debugging skills
Thorough knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, continuous integration, and continuous delivery
Good exposure to programming constructs and writing algorithms
Good architectural & design skills
Experience in understanding platforms & key AWS services like Elastic