- With over 50 people across Technology, Product, Sales, Operations and other functions, we are ramping up our team to meet our goal of being a go-to destination fintech platform that delivers world-class products for merchants and customers.
- We are looking to add people to our team who are passionate about technology, products, consumer internet, payments & fintech.
- Credit Fair values people who bring intellectual energy to our workplace are able to contribute without constant supervision, are collaborative by nature and able to flourish under pressure. In return, we promise to provide you an environment that promotes meritocracy, values feedback and ideas, learns from its failures, and enjoys each other's company and contributions.
Skills you are expected to have :
- Candidate should have experience in developing applications using PHP programming skills.
- Experience in python would be a plus
- Strong in DB knowledge
- Should be good with OOPS Concept
- Should be good in system design, architecture and development using object-oriented programming
- Should be good in writing secure and optimized code
- Experience in Laravel framework. If not then other PHP based frameworks like Codeigniter, Zend, CakePHP, symphony, etc.
- Good understanding/experience on software development methodology such as Agile, TDD, etc.
- Good understanding of source control tools and its use (SVN, Git, etc...)
- Experience in the development of Rest APIs and API testing tools such as postman etc.
- Experience in micro service-based development would be a plus
- Experience in queuing systems such as rabbitMQ, Active MQ etc.
- Experience in AWS cloud solution
- Experience in deployments and devops
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, self-learner, thorough, organized and energetic
- Able to work across teams as well as independently
- Perform code review of peers
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Good experience in the Fintech domain (Payments/ Banking/ Wallets/ Insurance/ Financial Markets)
Secondary Skills: Python, Rabbit MQ, AWS, CI/CD, React JS, PWA, Node.js, HTML, Jenkin
About Mudrantar Solutions Private Limited
Mudrantar Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Is wholly owned subsidiary of US based startup Mudrantar Corporation. Mudrantar is a well-funded startup focused on disruptive changes in the Accounting Software for Small, Medium as well as large businesses in India. Our state-of-the-art OCR + Machine Learning technology allows customers to simply take photo and our software does the rest of the heavy lifting. Our strategy for Small and Medium businesses is realized through freely available mobile app. We also work for automation of Accounts Payable for large corporations through our channel partners in India.
BRIDGEi2i Analytics is looking for candidates who are interested to be part of "Our" journey to build a best-in-class organization, driving increased adoption of business analytics across the globe.