Skills we are looking for
Good to haves
You would be responsible for
You will spend 80% of your time in software design and development for,
You will spend 20% of your time in training and learning new technologies to enable you to deliver on various projects.
Full Stack Developers at The Seenit Co. are passionate about using technology to create an impact on the world they live in. At Seenit, you will get to collaborate with an accomplished team that loves solving real-world problems. You will get to work on cutting edge projects that will shape the next phase of growth for the global luxury industry.
Seenit’s suite of products enables the leading luxury retailers around the world to transform their customer experience and build loyal relationships with their customers. The apps allow retailers to make use of their existing infrastructure and resources to deliver a truly omnichannel experience in today's rapidly changing world of shopping.
We would welcome someone to the team who:
You should work with us because:
Are you inspired by innovations?
Is problem-solving through teamwork in your DNA?
Do you have a never-ending passion for Robotics?
If your answer is 'YES' to any of the above questions, then you’ll fit right in here at ANSCER Robotics.
Why? Imagine a world where there is harmonious coexistence between robots and humans; to challenge this status quo, we apply cutting-edge technologies in robotics and software to solve real-world scenarios whilst creating a better world and elevating the human experience.
What do we do?
Design and build modular robotic systems that can be integrated across platforms and industries to work in harsh environments, be it land, air, water or space.
We call this "ANSCER ENGINE (AE)", which supports industry-leading performing chips to process all types of workload. It is packed with robust features like power management, I/O management, a cooling system with inbuilt gold-standard IMU and controllers.
All this incredible efficiency has been designed specifically for robots! With a heart and brain fused in a box, we offer a perfect platform for the development of industrial-use services robotic applications such as autonomous mobile robots (AMR) and autonomous mobile industrial robots (AMIR). Along with our software solution, we enable any developer or company to have API access to our computer vision, planning, telematics and security to build any type of robot in a brief time.
Who are we? A lean team where most of us are self-taught designers, coders, product developers, exploring the field of mechatronics and IoT. With a highly competitive market and limited time, we, as a bootstrapped company, are working with finite options and the choices we make are risky yet highly rewarding.
We are a growing, dynamic company with extensive plans for the future ― and our people! We harness our team's potential and intend to create a plethora of opportunities for every striving member. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way and we’re in this for the long haul.
How far have we come? Incorporated in the month of July 2020, in less than a year, we translated our revolutionary idea and built a world-class robotics system that is made in India and produced more than 10 patentable technologies. On the brink of the COVID-19 pandemic, we built a game-changing solution that significantly eliminates the use of chemical disinfectants using our AE technology and won the "Hack For Cause" organized by the government of India, hack for Italy, the World Bank, Robotex and the European Union.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate about solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals.
QUALIFICATIONS ( Must have skills):
Bonus:Mechatronics background with a bachelors degree or Ph.D. student
Being aware of design techniques It is crucial for designing neat and user-friendly websites that appeal to users; with strong knowledge of fundamental design principles that include UI/UX design and knowing rapid prototype techniques using 3rd party tools.
NICE TO HAVE:Docker, proficient in JS frontend frameworks, Browser Developer Tools, postman, C++, and DevOps.
We are looking for a smart, passionate hands-on engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible to drive innovation in the full-stack development of complex web applications, while improving performance, scalability, and maintainability.
– Be familiar with different PHP CMS (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla) and frameworks.
– Have experience in MySQL, MariaDB databases.
– Have experience working with outside data sources and API’s.
– Possess the ability to learn new open source packages.
– Be able to unit test the code components; Document the code and the functionality.
– Be a good and quick learner, and open to learn new technologies in PHP.
– Have Good Communication skills.
Things you’ll do:
– Update existing components to support changing needs.
– Improve the internal team culture of high-quality software development.
– Cooperate with team members on maintaining existing solutions beyond means of
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
What we offer:
– Various challenges ranging from scratch design/architecture to end-user experienced performance.
– Flexible working process, openness to suggestions and a fresh point of view.
– Room for self-improvement and knowledge exchange within the team.
– Close cooperation with Customer Experience Team providing actual feedback on end-user experience.
– Transparent cooperation with business stakeholders.
Nice to Have:
We are seeking a .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications using (Insert specific .NET languages and technologies here that are relevant to your project; indicate whether the focus is on front-end, back-end, or both).
His / Her primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Integrate data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.).
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality.
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework (May specify particular versions based on requirements).
- Proficient in (C# and/or VB.NET), with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
- Familiarity with the Mono framework.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server .
- Experience with popular web application frameworks.
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scale-able application.
- Experience creating database schema that represent and support business processes.
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime(CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
Designation Applied For
Current CTC & In Hand CTC
Notice period & whether it is negotiable
Current Precise location
Reason For Change
Any other remarks considered
· Design a Service Platform that will serve a large scale of users
· Prepare design based on requirements and direction provided by product manager
· Research and consult with SMEs to ensure the design is most suitable to meet the requirements
· Present and explain design decisions and gain consensus within in the team
· Propose UI/UX design decisions that align with requirements and expectations
· Create any support documentation required for future design updates and validation
· Document development plan to implement requirements (Senior)
· Manage development project tasks and schedule (Senior)
· Establish development lifecycle model to suit the needs of the project (Senior)
· Build & configure the base platform based on Open Source solution
· Manage sprint cycle releases and track development progress
· Perform Quality Assurance before releasing new features
· Conduct Integration testing to ensure platform is stable
· Track any issues and ensure that defects are resolved in the next release
· Demonstrate new features at the end of the sprint
· Report the development progress weekly including any issues identified
· Use the following standards, methods and techniques
o SDLC including Waterfall, Agile & DevOps
o Project Management & Requirements Management
o Coding standards, Code review process & Code management
o Build, Test & Release Processes
o CI/CD Frameworks
· Use the following frameworks, technology & tools
o Java, PYTHON, Jquery, React, ,
o API, REST, DJango
o Git, Jenkins