2+ years experience of multiple back-end languages & MEAN
Broad experience with various Java development frameworks such as Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring REST Experience with ORM technologies such as Spring Data JPA, Hibernate, Mybatis Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB), web servers (e.g.Apache, Jetty) and UI/UX design. Experience with GitLab, Jenkins, Maven
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
What will your job look like?
- Develop product modules and enhancements as per functional specs
- Assist in preparing functional and technical design specifications
- Work with business analysts, QA, and IT departments as required
All you need is…
- Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills applying software engineering principles
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment while also being able to execute work independently
- Ability to write modular, clean, efficient code
- Eagerness to learn and interest in new technologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Diligence in all aspects of work performed
- Backend languages/frameworks:
- J2EE (Java, JSP, Servlets)
- Spring Framework ecosystem and micro-services
- Tag Libraries
- UI layer programming:
- cascading style sheets (CSS)
- SQL queries, indexing, views
- 3+ years of relevant software development experience
- Usage of SVN or similar SCM system
- Usage of Eclipse or similar IDE
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
Zobaze builds shop management tools for the common shop keeper and aims to build an entire retail and restaurant management infrastructure for the world.
As a full-stack engineer, you will work with the founders, support engineers, and mobile app engineers. We are a small team, but we are a hardworking and passionate bunch, motivated by collaboration, strong results and the impact Zobaze makes on our customers.
- Develop and maintain features for our backend APIs, web office editor, and online ecommerce platform.
- Build new product lines (e. g. Internal tools for analytics/management, import/export utilities, databases)
- Help assess and recruit future engineers.
- We use a myriad of other tools, which we expect you to learn when required. Being a good learner is a must.
- 2+ years of experience in professional software development, startup experience is ideal
- Experience owning technically challenging and demanding projects.
- Experience across the entire stack, from backend to frontend.
- Knowledge in any of Vue/React/Angular 2+
- Experience in any modern cloud infra (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- A customer-first mindset, to ensure what we build meets what customers need
- Introspective nature and result oriented attitude
1. 3-5 years of experience in UI development on Angular.
3. Hands-on experience in Angular 10 or above version.
4. Strong knowledge of REST API.
5. Solid understanding of Object-Oriented programming and a Java background.
6. Ability to work independently and should have an excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
7. Should have strong Angular JS knowledge.
8. Experience in backend testing framework.
9. Good communication skill & ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
10. Node and MongoDB Experience will be an add on
1. Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail to consistency minimize errors.
2. Professional, reliable, and possessing a strong work ethics.
3. Excellent communication skills.
Greetings from TiGi HR…!
We are hiring for Web3 Senior Full Stack Developer for our Esteemed client company who can join us Immediately.
Position: - Senior Full Stack Developer
Experience: - 5 – 9 Years
CTC: - 20 - 35 Lacs
Notice Period: - Immediate to 30 Days
Job Location: - Bangalore (Hybrid - Accommodation will be provided)
Must Have: -
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience.
- Tech enthusiast and not constrained by any one language.
- Working knowledge of Java, Spring Boot Framework, ReactJs, NodeJS.
- Able to architect the solution and provide recommendations on stacks and databases.
- Strong understanding of OOPS modelling.
- Proficient with one of the frontend frameworks like React, Angular, Vue, etc. and frontend concepts like client-side routing, server-side rendering, single-page applications, progressive web apps etc.
- Knowledge of web packaging concepts, build tools etc. (Webpack, Babel, Gulp, Lazy loading, gzip etc.) and web security and authentication concepts.
Nice to Have: -
- Knowledge of XP frameworks.
- Understands BDD.
- Coached, mentored and run a team while following prescribed or best practices.
- Balancing long term value and short-term deadlines.
- Prior experience working in a startup and building enterprise applications/solution from scratch.
Interested candidates can directly apply here please visit
- Working days: 6 Days (Alternate Saturday are off)
- Timing: Normal day shift
- Experience: 1-3 Years
- Budget: (Depends on the candidature)
Job Description :
Location- Permanent Work from home
Immediate joiners preferred
Note:- People who want to restart their career may also apply.
PS : The candidate should be able to communicate well
It is not just a technology company. We are a solutions company that uses technology as an enabler. We offer predictable delivery time and predictable cost with a focus on your outcome and needs. We do this by making otherwise unpredictable nature of transformational journey, a predictable one.
We believe in recognizing & sharing failures early in order to deliver with reduce leakages. With this philosophy and our unique ability to blend technologies, we have delivered value to several clients such as CTK Cosmetics, TravelSouq, WEM APAC, GEOSPOC, AREA 51 and. Many more are digitizing their journey to transformational adoption and we would love to be a part of your success story too.
Urgent Hiring • Re-location Required
Company Founded 2018 • 1-5 employees
Internet and Technology Startup • Bootstrapped
Based out of Egypt and with presence in the GCC, Quesst Technologies is an early Internet and Tech Startup committed to helping thousands of nationals, residents and travelers in the MENA region, saving them time and effort in seeking reliable and credible knowledge within their communities and localities.
Quesst, the company's flagship platform, is a hyper-local Q&A and knowledge sharing platform that offers the necessary infrastructure for users seeking information to meet, share, engage and interact with one another and with verified subject matter experts.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for an agile and entrepreneurial leader with strong people leadership and technical capability who has a problem-solving and analytical aptitude, excellent communication and presentation skills, is familiar with statistics, has a business acumen, independent, positive can-do attitude, and passion for excellence to the workplace.
Your role and our tech stack
Reporting to the founder, you will be expected to develop, deploy and oversee the execution of the tech strategy, product road-map and operations to ensure alignment with our businesses goals as we grow and scale. You will play a key part in the organisation's success, taking the current MVP and developing it further to move the company through to early stage funding and into profit.
Quesst's is built using React.js [Frontend], Node.js [Backend], PostgreSQL [DB], Amazon EC2 [Application Hosting], Amazon S3 [Media Storage Service], and Amazon SES [Email Sending Service]. You will be responsible for implementing full-stack features and collaborate with other team members to plan each sprint. You’ll be working across the entire system architecture and be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining restful APIs, micro-services and databases.
Your key responsibilities
- Develop, improve and optimize the structure, quality, and extensibility of current software technologies, codebases and databases
- Prototype ideas to quickly access viability and iterate based on feedback from the team
- Build robust, web-based applications interacting with databases, file-systems and APIs
- Write custom code or integrate open source technologies as needed to find solutions to problems
- Design and build effective APIs; Create servers and databases for functionality
- Design client-side and server-side architecture; Design the data model ensuring scalability
- Accurately translate screen designs into functional front-end code; Develop features and with a mobile responsive design
- Write high-quality, extensible, testable and reusable code and libraries; Conduct code reviews and establishment of best practices
- Participate in planning activities; Estimate accurate stores for new features and design product features
- Help define processes and build tools as needed to scale the solution and the team
- Create and lead the product road-map; Proactively breakdown work, manage development sprints, identify risks and explore solutions
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency; Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software; Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving
- Steer the business on timescales, prioritization and costs on competing development requirements
- Drive rigorous, and weekly product releases and lead required integration efforts with partners and/or third-party software services
- Guide the development in design, architecture and platform choices with strong focus on quality, speed, stability and scalability
- Identify and establish best practices and frameworks keeping in mind parameters of performance, responsiveness, security, maintainability, extensibility, and reuse; Work collaboratively in a lean and agile environment; Write technical documentation
- Recommend and implement new technologies, improvement of existing tech and set-up and future-proofing our technology that can help the company optimize efficiency and productivity and lead edge thinking and knowledge of innovative technologies i.e. AI, ML, blockchain, etc..
- Minimum of BSc in Computer Science/IT/Electronics/Software Engineering or a comparable degree program
- Proven experience of 2-5 years of full-stack development of web applications; 2+ years building front-end interfaces with React.js & Redux workflows and 2+ years building back-end and maintaining server applications on Node.js, PostgreSQL and designing APIs
- Experience with Linux environments and using the shell and command line terminals (preferred)
- Professional coding experience in object-oriented and scripting languages; Extensive experience building client-side web applications using React
- Proficient with:
- Client-side MVC frameworks such as NodeJS, React JS, NextJS, Redux, and AngularJS; Knowledge of isomorphic React
- Configuration of various servers to run web application servers, databases, etc.; Web server technologies like Nginx, NodeJS, Apache, etc.
- Frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI and preprocessors like SASS and SCSS/LESS
- Writing and integrating middleware; Experience with Redux Saga and Thunk
- Architecture, design, queries of Relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL and other RDBMS)
- Modern JS tooling (NPM, Webpack, Babel, ESLint and Prettier)
- Developer tools, such as Visual Studio Code
- Code versioning tools and Git version control systems (Github); Containerization systems (Docker)
- Strong in data structures, XML technologies, JSON parsing
- Caching frameworks and mechanisms, work-task queues, transactions and messaging queues (Redis, Memcached, RabbitMQ and others)
- Building real-time applications using Web Sockets (Socket.io)
- Web and mobile push notifications and cloud message APIs (GCM, APNS, OneSignal, etc.)
- Setting up cron jobs and schedule task execution
- Handling Services, RESTful, APIs, third party libraries and APIs (Google APIs, AWS, Zendesk, etc.)
- Experience with API gateway, distributed infrastructure architectures and applications tuning/profiling; Experience working with microservices
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments; Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
- Experience with REST API and web service construction, integration and architecture and working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, Authentication and Security Technologies
- Familiarity with building secure systems (OWASP secure coding practices or similar)
- Architect and cloud-deploy applications on AWS and other cloud providers
- Deep understanding of Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Build and manage end-to-end and UI tests; Experience writing tests (unit, integration, functional, etc.), and using testing frameworks
- Build third-party integrations like Slack, Stripe, Google and supporting their workflow
- Provision DevOps tooling with continuous integration; Build modern Front-end build pipelines and tools
- Contribute to API documentation including API description languages like Swagger; Document and diagram functional flows and architectures
- Experience in building rich PWA applications; Experience in responsive design, cross browser compatibility and website performance
- Understanding of how browsers and DOM work; Understanding and experience with asynchronous processing, partial page refresh, DOM traversal and manipulation
- Expert level using Web Analytics tools (Google Analytics and others); Experience with open source software development
- Experience with localization and internationalization of applications (working with multi-site setups, multi-language, i18n, etc.)
Some desired extras and good to have skills
- Knowledge of cyber-security, malware analysis, threat detection and/or sandboxing technology
- Preferably has knowledge of working in big data (Spark, Kafka, Hadoop) and machine learning ecosystems
- Strong background in security and data analytics and on-premise data experience
- Experience and familiarity with:
- Architecture, design, queries and aggregation of NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra and others)
- Elasticsearch and ELK stack
- Developing integrations for global OTAs
- Knowledge of multiple backend languages and framework
We offer you
- A unique entrepreneurial opportunity to build something from the ground up and scale it up to a major regionally recognizable brand
- A great learning curve in a collaborative environment with no barriers for initiatives
- Leading compensation package including salary free of local taxes, accommodation allowance for local hire or shared accommodation for international hire, free medical care from company physician, free government healthcare membership, transport allowance, paid airfare to the country of origin, paid leave and end of service according to local labor law.
Your professional career growth opportunities
As you help us grow Quesst, we will help you grow and professionally develop. Joining us at this stage, you will have the opportunity to be part of the core team if you prove you have what it takes and will be given the opportunity to:
- Lead and develop a technical strategy for the company, which involves goal setting, discussing options, and analyzing risks with the management team, CEO and board members
- An opportunity to build and manage a business unit from scratch and scale it up to success at a regional level
- Attract and retain top tech talent, mentor and manage the team as it grows
- Develop and manage KPIs for the tech team and create a challenging work environment
Have we caught your attention?
Send us your application including your resume, salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We’re looking forward to your application!
We are looking for Technology Lead who possesses a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and will work with our team to help build Snapwiz's next-generation platform. If you are a person who loves to face technical challenges, innovates consistently and is never satisfied with status-quo then this is the role for you.
Job Location: IBC Knowledge Park, Dairy Circle, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore
• Design and build advanced applications from scratch keeping scalability and performance in mind
• A good handle on both client and server architecture
• Should be a quick learner and willing to go the extra mile in delivering the projects.
• Should be able to work with juniors; help and guide them as needed.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Comfortable in owning large scale products and continuously re-evaluating and innovating.
• A practical risk-taker, innovator and always curious.
• BE/ME/BTech/MTech degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• 4 to 10 years overall experience
• Strong knowledge of Agile development (Scrum)
• Proven working experience in server-side
• Strong knowledge of any database technology like MySql and MongoDB
• Awareness of client-side technologies like
• Knowledge of algorithm and database queries
• Knowledge of the general tech landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
Snapwiz was founded in 2010 by entrepreneurs who wanted to improve education and accelerate learning using technology and data analytics. Today Snapwiz platforms create personalized learning paths and build mastery of key skills and concepts. From kindergarten to college and beyond, our products help engage students and empower educators.
Snapwiz offers three platforms for different markets:
-Edulastic: personalized formative assessments for K-12 students, teachers, and school districts.
- Learning Spaces: digital courseware platform for higher education publishers including interactive textbooks, course communication, and adaptive practice and assessments.
- Glider: assessment and career development app that effectively matches technical professionals with jobs based on skills and competency.
More than 400,000 educators and 10 million students use our education platforms, and Glider helps top companies like Facebook, AT&T and Nutanix recruit and hire proven technical talent
CTC - 12 to 14 LPA
Experience - 3+ Years
- Mandatory experience on Angular 2+
- Hands-on experience on MEAN stack
- Proficient with OOPS and design patterns
- Frontend using Angular 2+/ReactJS/VueJS
- Backend using NodeJS (ExpressJS/SailsJS)/Python/Java
- Good understanding of NoSQL & SQL databases
- HTML, CSS(Knowledge of web semantics, CSS Pre-processors preferable)
- Should be able to translate design to HTML, CSS Git
Good to have:
Mobile app experience using react-native, flutter, etc
At least one application in production