• Experience with monitoring and log aggregating frameworks such as Kafka, Logstash,Splunk, ElastiSearch, and Kibana etc.
• Certified on at least one: AWS DevOps Engineering, AWS Certified Developer -Associate, or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate etc
• Experience in AWS services like EKS, ECS, EC2, S3, SNS & SQS etc
• Strong presentation, verbal communication, and written communication skills including cross-collaboration across teams.
• Proficient with AWS services: Compute and Network, Storage and CDN, Database,Analytics, Application Services, Deployment, and Management
• Experience with multi-tier architectures: load balancers, caching, web servers, application servers, databases, and networking
• Familiarity interacting with AWS APIs & API Gateway
• Exposure on AWS Disaster Recovery design and deployment across regions a plus
About TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd.
TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd. is recognized as a market leader in the field of technology-based staffing. TIGI HR is widely considered as India's most trusted and sought-after recruitment brand, making it an ideal choice for businesses interested in outsourcing personnel. The company operates with the goal and vision of fostering the creation of as many leaders and employment around the globe as is reasonably feasible. TIGI HR has, in a very short amount of time, developed a large-scale firm that is sustainable over the long term. The company places a high priority on speed, scalability, and predictability in its operations, which helps it to establish and maintain long-term trust relationships with both prospective clients and existing ones.
As it keeps an eye on the newest trends and technology that are available to HR professionals, TIGI HR is constantly one step ahead of the competition. In a very short amount of time, TIGI HR utilizes AI-based Recruit Robots and TMS technology to attract a potential talent pool.
LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and passionate DevOps Engineer to cater to the development and operations efforts in product. You will choose and deploy tools and technologies to build and support a robust and scalable infrastructure.
You have hands-on experience in building secure, high-performing and scalable infrastructure. You have experience to automate and streamline development operations and processes. You are a master in troubleshooting and resolving issues in non-production and production environments.
Design and implement scalable infrastructure for delivering and running web, mobile and big data applications on cloud Scale and optimise a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases, web servers, application frameworks, caches, and distributed messaging systems Automate the deployment and configuration of the virtualized infrastructure and the entire software stack Support several Linux servers running our SaaS platform stack on AWS, Azure, GCP Define and build processes to identify performance bottlenecks and scaling pitfalls Manage robust monitoring and alerting infrastructure Explore new tools to improve development operations
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field 2 to 4 years of experience in designing and maintaining high volume and scalable micro-services architecture on cloud infrastructure Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration and Python/Shell Scripting Extensive experience working with cloud platforms like AWS (EC2, ELB, S3, Auto-scaling, VPC, Lambda), GCP, Azure Experience in deployment automation, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (Jenkins, Maven, Puppet, Chef, GitLab) and monitoring tools like Zabbix, Cloud Watch Monitoring, Nagios Knowledge of Java Virtual Machines, Apache Tomcat, Nginx, Apache Kafka, Microservices architecture, Caching mechanisms Experience in enterprise application development, maintenance and operations Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision-making skills
Bachelor's degree in information security, computer science, or related.
A Strong Devops experience of at least 4+ years
Strong Experience in Unix/Linux/Python scripting
Strong networking knowledge,vSphere networking stack knowledge desired.
Experience on Docker and Kubernetes
Experience with cloud technologies (AWS/Azure)
Exposure to Continuous Development Tools such as Jenkins or Spinnaker
Exposure to configuration management systems such as Ansible
Knowledge of resource monitoring systems
Ability to scope and estimate
Strong verbal and communication skills
Advanced knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
Exposure to Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) like - Chainstack/IBM blockchain platform/Oracle Blockchain Cloud/Rubix/VMWare etc.
Capable of provisioning and maintaining local enterprise blockchain platforms for Development and QA (Hyperledger fabric/Baas/Corda/ETH).
Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
Required Candidate profileLinux
Working knowledge of any webserver eg- NGINX or Apache
• Expertise in any one hyper-scale (AWS/AZURE/GCP), including basic services like networking, data and workload management.
Networking: VPC, VPC Peering, Transit Gateway, RouteTables, SecurityGroups, etc.
Data: RDS, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch
Workload: EC2, EKS, Lambda, etc.
Networking: VNET, VNET Peering,
Data: Azure MySQL, Azure MSSQL, etc.
Workload: AKS, VirtualMachines, AzureFunctions
Networking: VPC, VPC Peering, Firewall, Flowlogs, Routes, Static and External IP Addresses
Data: Cloud Storage, DataFlow, Cloud SQL, Firestore, BigTable, BigQuery
Workload: GKE, Instances, App Engine, Batch, etc.
• Experience in any one of the CI/CD tools (Gitlab/Github/Jenkins) including runner setup, templating and configuration.
• Kubernetes experience or Ansible Experience (EKS/AKS/GKE), basics like pod, deployment, networking, service mesh. Used any package manager like helm.
• Scripting experience (Bash/python), automation in pipelines when required, system service.
• Infrastructure automation (Terraform/pulumi/cloudformation), write modules, setup pipeline and version the code.
• Experience in any programming language is not required but is appreciated.
• Good experience in GIT, SVN or any other code management tool is required.
• DevSecops tools like (Qualys/SonarQube/BlackDuck) for security scanning of artifacts, infrastructure and code.
• Observability tools (Opensource: Prometheus, Elasticsearch, OpenTelemetry; Paid: Datadog, 24/7, etc)
A.P.T Portfolio, a high frequency trading firm that specialises in Quantitative Trading & Investment Strategies.Founded in November 2009, it has been a major liquidity provider in global Stock markets.
As a manager, you would be incharge of managing the devops team and your remit shall include the following
- Private Cloud - Design & maintain a high performance and reliable network architecture to support HPC applications
- Scheduling Tool - Implement and maintain a HPC scheduling technology like Kubernetes, Hadoop YARN Mesos, HTCondor or Nomad for processing & scheduling analytical jobs. Implement controls which allow analytical jobs to seamlessly utilize ideal capacity on the private cloud.
- Security - Implementing best security practices and implementing data isolation policy between different divisions internally.
- Capacity Sizing - Monitor private cloud usage and share details with different teams. Plan capacity enhancements on a quarterly basis.
- Storage solution - Optimize storage solutions like NetApp, EMC, Quobyte for analytical jobs. Monitor their performance on a daily basis to identify issues early.
- NFS - Implement and optimize latest version of NFS for our use case.
- Public Cloud - Drive AWS/Google-Cloud utilization in the firm for increasing efficiency, improving collaboration and for reducing cost. Maintain the environment for our existing use cases. Further explore potential areas of using public cloud within the firm.
- BackUps - Identify and automate back up of all crucial data/binary/code etc in a secured manner at such duration warranted by the use case. Ensure that recovery from back-up is tested and seamless.
- Access Control - Maintain password less access control and improve security over time. Minimize failures for automated job due to unsuccessful logins.
- Operating System -Plan, test and roll out new operating system for all production, simulation and desktop environments. Work closely with developers to highlight new performance enhancements capabilities of new versions.
- Configuration management -Work closely with DevOps/ development team to freeze configurations/playbook for various teams & internal applications. Deploy and maintain standard tools such as Ansible, Puppet, chef etc for the same.
- Data Storage & Security Planning - Maintain a tight control of root access on various devices. Ensure root access is rolled back as soon the desired objective is achieved.
- Audit access logs on devices. Use third party tools to put in a monitoring mechanism for early detection of any suspicious activity.
- Maintaining all third party tools used for development and collaboration - This shall include maintaining a fault tolerant environment for GIT/Perforce, productivity tools such as Slack/Microsoft team, build tools like Jenkins/Bamboo etc
- Bachelors or Masters Level Degree, preferably in CSE/IT
- 10+ years of relevant experience in sys-admin function
- Must have strong knowledge of IT Infrastructure, Linux, Networking and grid.
- Must have strong grasp of automation & Data management tools.
- Efficient in scripting languages and python
- Professional attitude, co-operative and mature approach to work, must be focused, structured and well considered, troubleshooting skills.
- Exhibit a high level of individual initiative and ownership, effectively collaborate with other team members.
APT Portfolio is an equal opportunity employer
- 3+ years experience leading a team of DevOps engineers
- 8+ years experience managing DevOps for large engineering teams developing cloud-native software
- Strong in networking concepts
- In-depth knowledge of AWS and cloud architectures/services.
- Experience within the container and container orchestration space (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Passion for CI/CD pipeline using tools such as Jenkins etc.
- Familiarity with config management tools like Ansible Terraform etc
- Proven record of measuring and improving DevOps metrics
- Familiarity with observability tools and experience setting them up
- Passion for building tools and productizing services that empower development teams.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux command-line tools and ability to write bash scripts.
- Strong in Unix / Linux administration and management,
- Own and manage the entire cloud infrastructure
- Create the entire CI/CD pipeline to build and release
- Explore new technologies and tools and recommend those that best fit the team and organization
- Own and manage the site reliability
- Strong decision-making skills and metric-driven approach
- Mentor and coach other team members
- Automate deployments of infrastructure components and repetitive tasks.
- Drive changes strictly via the infrastructure-as-code methodology.
- Promote the use of source control for all changes including application and system-level changes.
- Design & Implement self-recovering systems after failure events.
- Participate in system sizing and capacity planning of various components.
- Create and maintain technical documents such as installation/upgrade MOPs.
- Coordinate & collaborate with internal teams to facilitate installation & upgrades of systems.
- Support 24x7 availability for corporate sites & tools.
- Participate in rotating on-call schedules.
- Actively involved in researching, evaluating & selecting new tools & technologies.
- Cloud computing – AWS, OCI, OpenStack
- Automation/Configuration management tools such as Terraform & Chef
- Atlassian tools administration (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket)
- Scripting languages - Ruby, Python, Bash
- Systems administration experience – Linux (Redhat), Mac, Windows
- SCM systems - Git
- Build tools - Maven, Gradle, Ant, Make
- Networking concepts - TCP/IP, Load balancing, Firewall
- High-Availability, Redundancy & Failover concepts
- SQL scripting & queries - DML, DDL, stored procedures
- Decisive and ability to work under pressure
- Prioritizing workload and multi-tasking ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Database systems – Postgres, Oracle, or other RDBMS
- Mac automation tools - JAMF or other
- Atlassian Datacenter products
- Project management skills
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in the field or related area
- Requires MS or BS in Computer Science or equivalent field
Greetings from ToppersEdge.com India Pvt Ltd
We have job openings for our Client. Kindly find the details below:
Work Location : Bengaluru(remote axis presently)later on they should relocate to Bangalore.
Shift Timings – general shift
Job Type – Permanent Position
Experience – 3-7 years
Candidate should be from Product Based Company only
We are looking to expand our DevOps team. This team is responsible for writing scripts to set up infrastructure to support 24*7 availability of the Netradyne services. The team is also responsible for setting up monitoring and alerting, to troubleshoot any issues reported in multiple environments. The team is responsible for triaging of production issues and providing appropriate and timely response to customers.
- B Tech/M Tech/MS in Computer Science or a related field from a reputed university.
- Total industry experience of around 3-7 years.
- Programming experience in Python, Ruby, Perl or equivalent is a must.
- Good knowledge and experience of configuration management tool (like Ansible, etc.)
- Good knowledge and experience of provisioning tools (like Terraform, etc.)
- Good knowledge and experience with AWS.
- Experience with setting up CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience, in individual capacity, managing multiple live SaaS applications with high volume, high load, low-latency and high availability (24x7).
- Experience setting up web servers like apache, application servers like Tomcat/Websphere and databases (RDBMS and NoSQL).
- Good knowledge of UNIX (Linux) administration tools.
- Good knowledge of security best practices and knowledge of relevant tools (Firewalls, VPN) etc.
- Good knowledge of networking concepts and UNIX administration tools.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues quickly is required.
Ashnik is looking for experienced technology consultant to work in DevOps team in pre-sales function. The primary area of focus will be Microservices, CI/CD pipeline, Docker, Kubernetes, containerization and container security. A person in this role will be responsible for leading technical discussions with customers and partners and helping them arrive at final solution.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Engineering or equivalent degree
- Must have at least 8 years of experience in IT industry designing and delivering solutions
- Must have at least 3 years of hand-on experience of Linux and Operating system
- Must have at least 3 years of experience of working in an environment with highly virtualized or cloud based infrastructure
- Must have at least 2 years hands on experience in CI/CD pipeline, micro-services, containerization and kubernetes
- Though coding is not needed in this role, the person should have ability to understand and debug code if required
- Should be able to explain complex solution in simpler ways
- Should be ready to travel 20-40% in a month
- Should be able to engage with customers to understand the fundamental/driving requirement
- Past experience of working with Docker and/or Kubernetes at Scale
- Past experience of working in a DevOps team
- Prior experience in Pre-sales role
- Own pre-sales or sales engineering responsibility to design, present, deliver technical solution
- Be the point of contact for all technical queries for Sales team and partners
- Build full-fledged solution proposals with details of implementation and scope of work for customers
- Contribute in technical writings through blogs, whitepapers, solution demos
- Make presentations at events and participate in events.
- Conduct customer workshops to educate them about features in Docker Enterprise Edition
- Coordinate technical escalations with principal vendor
- Get an understanding of various other components and considerations involved in the areas mentioned above
- Be able to articulate value of technology vendor’s products that Ashnik is partnering with eg. Docker, Sysdig, Hashicorp, Ansible, Jenkins etc.
- Work with partners and sales team for responding to RFPs and tenders
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
You would be adding a great experience of working with a leading open source solutions company in South East Asia region to your career. You would get to learn from the leaders and grow in the industry. This would be a great opportunity for you to grow in your career through continuous learning, adding depth and breadth of technologies. Since we work with leading open source technologies and engage with large enterprises, it creates enormous possibilities for career growth for our team. Not to mention that our people find the journey with Ashnik to be exciting and a fulfilling experience.
- Job Title:- Backend/DevOps Engineer
- Job Location:- Opp. Sola over bridge, Ahmedabad
- Education:- B.E./ B. Tech./ M.E./ M. Tech/ MCA
- Number of Vacancy:- 03
- 5 Days working
- Notice Period:- Can join less than a month
- Job Timing:- 10am to 7:30pm.
About the Role
Are you a server-side developer with a keen interest in reliable solutions?
Is Python your language?
Do you want a challenging role that goes beyond backend development and includes infrastructure and operations problems?
If you answered yes to all of the above, you should join our fast growing team!
We are looking for 3 experienced Backend/DevOps Engineers who will focus on backend development in Python and will be working on reliability, efficiency and scalability of our systems. As a member of our small team you will have a lot of independence and responsibilities.
As Backend/DevOps Engineer you will...:-
- Design and maintain systems that are robust, flexible and preformat
- Be responsible for building complex and take high- scale systems
- Prototype new gameplay ideas and concepts
- Develop server tools for game features and live operations
- Be one of three backend engineers on our small and fast moving team
- Work alongside our C++, Android, and iOS developers
- Contribute to ideas and design for new features
To be successful in this role, we'd expect you to…:-
- Have 3+ years of experience in Python development
- Be familiar with common database access patterns
- Have experience with designing systems and monitoring metrics, looking at graphs.
- Have knowledge of AWS, Kubernetes and Docker.
- Be able to work well in a remote development environment.
- Be able to communicate in English at a native speaking and writing level.
- Be responsible to your fellow remote team members.
- Be highly communicative and go out of your way to contribute to the team and help others