Senior .NET Cloud (Azure) Practitioner
Job Description Experience: 5-12 years (approx.)
- Strong Restful API, Micro-services development experience using ASP.NET CORE Web APIs (C#);
- Must have exceptionally good software design and programming skills in .Net Core (.NET 3.X, .NET 6) Platform, C#, ASP.net MVC, ASP.net Web API (RESTful), Entity Framework & LINQ
- Good working knowledge on Azure Functions, Docker, and containers
- Expertise in Microsoft Azure Platform - Azure Functions, Application Gateway, API Management, Redis Cache, App Services, Azure Kubernetes, CosmosDB, Azure Search, Azure Service Bus, Function Apps, Azure Storage Accounts, Azure KeyVault, Azure Log Analytics, Azure Active Directory, Application Insights, Azure SQL Database, Azure IoT, Azure Event Hubs, Azure Data Factory, Virtual Networks and networking.
- Strong SQL Server expertise and familiarity with Azure Cosmos DB, Azure (Blob, Table, queue) storage, Azure SQL etc
- Experienced in Test-Driven Development, unit testing libraries, testing frameworks.
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented programming, including Design Patterns
- Cloud Architecture - Technical knowledge and implementation experience using common cloud architecture, enabling components, and deployment platforms.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, along with the proven ability to work as a team with other disciplines outside of engineering are a must
- Solid analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Certified Azure Solution Architect Expert
- Microsoft Certified: Azure – Fundamentals Exam AZ-900
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator – Associate Exam AZ-104
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer – Associate Exam AZ-204
- Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert (AZ-400)
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert (AZ-305)
- Good understanding of software architecture, scalability, resilience, performance;
- Working knowledge of automation tools such as Azure DevOps, Azure Pipeline or Jenkins or similar
Roles & Responsibilities
- Defining best practices & standards for usage of libraries, frameworks and other tools being used;
- Architecture, design, and implementation of software from development, delivery, and releases.
- Breakdown complex requirements into independent architectural components, modules, tasks and strategies and collaborate with peer leadership through the full software development lifecycle to deliver top quality, on time and within budget.
- Demonstrate excellent communications with stakeholders regarding delivery goals, objectives, deliverables, plans and status throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Should be able to work with various stakeholders (Architects/Product Owners/Leadership) as well as team - Lead/ Principal/ Individual Contributor for Web UI/ Front End Development;
- Should be able to work in an agile, dynamic team environment;
· Knowledge of Appian architecture and its objects best practices
· Participate in analysis, design, and new development of Appian based applications
· Team leadership and provide technical leadership to Scrum teams
· Must be able to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and ability to resolve problems faced
· Build applications: interfaces, process flows, expressions, data types, sites, integrations, etc.
· Proficient with SQL queries and with accessing data present in DB tables and views
· Experience in Analysis, Designing process models, Records, Reports, SAIL, forms, gateways, smart
services, integration services and web services
· Experience working with different Appian Object types, query rules, constant rules and expression
· At least 3 years of experience in Implementing BPM solutions using Appian 19.x or higher
· Over 8 years in Implementing IT solutions using BPM or integration technologies
· Certification Mandatory- L1 and L2 a
· Experience in Scrum/Agile methodologies with Enterprise level application development projects
· Good understanding of database concepts and strong working knowledge any one of the major
databases e g Oracle SQL Server MySQL
· Appian BPM application development on version 19.x or higher
· Experience of integrations using web services e g XML REST WSDL SOAP API JDBC JMS
· Good leadership skills and the ability to lead a team of software engineers technically
· Experience working in Agile Scrum teams
· Good Communication skills
Back-end developers design and enable code-based innovation in our suite of web-based platforms and databases. Together with the front-end development team output enabling a intuitive, highly functional and seamless experience that delights our users.
This opportunity will rely on your ability to develop backend code, create, edit, or manipulate platform databases, leverage an API based integration approach for platform development.
We are looking for:
- Prior experience designing and developing backend code in support of web applications and platforms
- Sound programming skills and logic
- Excellent team spirit: including daily engagement, strong communication skills and ability to easily collaborate with various stakeholders
- Excellent time-management skills and accountability for tasks on a daily, weekly and sprint basis
- Sound knowledge and experience with backend technology such as Node, SQL, Python
- Understanding of secure API’s and the successful use in a commercial setting
- Understanding of JSON files, data manipulation techniques and products such as DataBricks
- Experience with Agile development efforts and Azure Dev/Ops tool
Key initial responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test and compile high quality code, data artifacts , processes, in support of the buildout of our platform and web applications
- Collaborating with Product Owners, Business Analysts, Designers and Front-end developers to establish and satisfy development objectives
- Foster innovation supporting new and existing programs, products, and features through a combination of thought leadership and emerging industry trends
- Reconciling data and reporting deliverables to internal and client teams
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects as needed.
A B2B SaaS platform that automates the day-to-day bookkeeping processes with a virtual live assistant built through conversational AI & ML. It’s the fastest-growing fintech product company backed by Silicon Valley investors. Cratoflow Inc. is based in Los Angeles, CA, USA with its wholly-owned subsidiary entity Cratoflow India Private Limited, with its office located at Perungudi, OMR, Chennai.
About the job
We are looking for an experienced Backend Engineer in Java to design, build and configure applications.
Job Location: Chennai.
- Own the entire lifecycle of developing, testing, deploying the product features as per the business requirements.
- Building REST API/services using Spring framework for a complex fintech product that manages huge amount of data and connects with various external applications incl. payment gateways.
- Coordinate with QA teams to review test cases and fix bugs within the stipulated time to enable on-time releases as planned.
- Analyze new product requirements, build prototypes, estimate development efforts and timelines.
- Ability to function effectively with strategic guidance from the leadership.
- Keep learning new technologies to help scaling the product.
- Mentor the junior team members as required.
- 6-8 years of experience in Backend Development for Web Applications.
- Good exposure to Security, Scale, Design and Architecture, API, Cloud Infrastructure (AWS).
- Ability to lead a team of highly skilled frontend and backend developers; and mentor junior engineers.
- Experience in working on Non-relational databases esp. MongoDB.
- Strong skills in developing Restful Microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Framework, Spring Batch, REST, Spring Reactor, Spring Security, Maven, Github, and other open-source Java Libraries.
- Database design, programming, tuning, and query optimization.
- Test methodologies and testing tools, e.g., TestNG, JUnit.
- Experience with Linux/Unix and shell scripting.
- Experience in developing, containerizing, and deploying a scalable system.
- The ability to collaborate effectively with remote teams across time zones is essential.
- Great verbal and written communication skills when providing status reports and presenting to leadership.
- Understanding how to keep the team unblocked and focused.
Position: Lead Backend Engineer
Location: Pune, India (Initially Remote Due to COVID 19)
About the Organization:
It is one of the most exciting Bay Area Product Driven Organization in Logistics industry supporting more than 30,0000 customers.
As a software engineer on the Backend team, you will be building and owning backend services and infrastructure that power our core products. We strive for high standard of engineering quality while solving unique hardware as well as software challenges. You will have high impact roles at a relatively small company for our user base. You thrive in fast-paced, unstructured environments that require you to wear many hats and think on your feet.
What we are looking for?
- 4+ years of software engineering experience
- 2+ year of experience in Python/Django or Go
- Familiarity with Node.JS is a plus
- You write high quality and well-tested code to meet the needs of your customers.
- Good intuition for REST API design
- Start-up experience is a plus
- BS/MS/PHD in Computer Science or a related field (ideal)
- Preferably a Pune based candidate who can join at the earliest / Within a month
Should Be a Computer Science Graduate from a Tier-1 Engineering college like IIT/ BHU / NIT / VIT / COEP / PICT / BITS
Why join us?
- Very high-growth
- Passionate, collaborative, and awesome co-workers
- Free lunches
- Competitive salaries
Greetings from Ellixtra Technologies Private Limited!
Ellixtra technologies is a bunch of young, self- motivated individuals that came together to create something significant for our society. A start up where we develop new business models for the pharmacy industry to keep our customers engaged on the right track. Our key components are authenticity and affordability, and we continue to look forward to a society in which access to affordable healthcare is no longer an issue.
We are looking to hire a Backend Engineer with outstanding organizational and research skills with 2 years experience,
About The Role
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software and new user-facing features across Ellixtras products and services.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability and analyze feedback from customers and internal teams to identify issues and improvement opportunities.
- Champion a passion for engineering best practices such as code quality, linting, and testing.
- Ensure our software is reliable, extensible, maintainable, debuggable, secure, well-tested and performs well under load.
- Stay engaged with the latest technologies and evaluate strategies to keep the Novo technology stack up to date.
Requirements for the Role
- 2+ years experience in a highly technical role at a hyper-growth startup or fast-paced company.
- Extensive background in designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining, and improving the software.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business goals and initiatives into technical requirements.
- Strong understanding of SQL database.
- Demonstrable experience architecting scalable and cost-effective solutions to ensure and support customer growth.
- Understanding of system design and architecture.
- Interest in engaging with the latest technologies and evaluating strategies to keep the Novo technology stack up to date.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to collaborate with both technical and non-technical teams effectively.
- Well documented experience with .NET framework and C#
• Well documented experience with ASP.NET MVC
• Experience with integrating and developing web services (REST, WCF)
• Experience with Unit and Integration testing
• Experience with system design and requirement analysis
• Knowledge about ORM frameworks (for example Entity Framework)
• Good understanding on how to develop stable, high performing and maintainable high scale systems
- Experience with Test Driven Development
• Experience with Domain Driven Design
• Experience with UI frameworks (for example Twitter Bootstrap)
• Experience with mobile application development
- In depth knowledge of Node.js
- Should be experienced with Micro-services.
- Knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB
- Working experience of Git preferably bitbucket.
- Good knowledge of CI/CD preferably using bitbucket pipelines and Jenkins.
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies and techniques
Job Description:We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable,
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java
developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development
while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to
Responsibilities and Duties
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Ensure designs should follow compliance with specifications
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and
presenting these for architectural review
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
• Minimum 2 to 6 years of software development experience
• Proven hands-on Software Development experience
• Proven working experience in Java development
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2,
• Experience in the Spring Framework
• Very good English communication skills
o Good to have the knowledge of Angular JS framework.
o Experience to work on the Microservice architecture.
o Experience to work with Git hub & bitbucket.
o Agile methodology.
- At least 3 to 9 years experience of using .NET development
- Experience in using ASP.NET or .Net Core for developing Windows, Web applications
- A good understanding of WPF, WCF, XAML, MVVM, MVC, Design Patterns
- A good understanding of T-SQL, MS SQL
- A solid understanding of OOP principles
- A good understanding of N-tier and N-layered architecture
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience in working effectively as part of a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Inter-personal skills
- A flexible approach and ability to adapt
- Ability to work under own initiative