Greetings from ToppersEdge.com India Pvt Ltd
We have job openings for our Client. Kindly find the details below:
Work Location : Bengaluru(remote axis presently)later on they should relocate to Bangalore.
Shift Timings – general shift
Job Type – Permanent Position
Experience – 3-7 years
Candidate should be from Product Based Company only
We are looking to expand our DevOps team. This team is responsible for writing scripts to set up infrastructure to support 24*7 availability of the Netradyne services. The team is also responsible for setting up monitoring and alerting, to troubleshoot any issues reported in multiple environments. The team is responsible for triaging of production issues and providing appropriate and timely response to customers.
- B Tech/M Tech/MS in Computer Science or a related field from a reputed university.
- Total industry experience of around 3-7 years.
- Programming experience in Python, Ruby, Perl or equivalent is a must.
- Good knowledge and experience of configuration management tool (like Ansible, etc.)
- Good knowledge and experience of provisioning tools (like Terraform, etc.)
- Good knowledge and experience with AWS.
- Experience with setting up CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience, in individual capacity, managing multiple live SaaS applications with high volume, high load, low-latency and high availability (24x7).
- Experience setting up web servers like apache, application servers like Tomcat/Websphere and databases (RDBMS and NoSQL).
- Good knowledge of UNIX (Linux) administration tools.
- Good knowledge of security best practices and knowledge of relevant tools (Firewalls, VPN) etc.
- Good knowledge of networking concepts and UNIX administration tools.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues quickly is required.
Managing cloud-based serverless infrastructure on AWS, GCP(firebase) with IaC
(Terraform, CloudFormation etc.,)
Deploying and maintaining products, services, and network components with a focus
on security, reliability, and zero downtime
Automating and streamlining existing processes to aid the development team
Working with the development team to create ephemeral environments, simplifying
the development lifecycle
Driving forward our blockchain infrastructure by creating and managing validators for
a wide variety of new and existing blockchains
1-3+ years in a SRE / DevOps / DevSecOps or Infrastructure Engineering role
Strong working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) or GCP or similar cloud
Experience working with declarative Infrastructure-as-Code frameworks(Terraform,
Experience with containerization technologies and tools (Docker, Kubernetes), CI/CD
pipelines and Linux/Unix administration
Bonus points - if you know more about crypto, staking, defi, proof-of-stake,
Competitive CTC on par with market along with ESOPs/Tokens
Do Your Thng
DYT - Do Your Thing, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
We are looking for experienced DevOps Engineers to join our Engineering team. The candidate will be working with our engineers and interact with the tech team for high quality web applications for a product.
- Devops Engineer with 2+ years of experience in development and production operations supporting for Linux & Windows based applications and Cloud deployments (AWS/GC stack)
- Experience working with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Pipeline
- Exposure to managing LAMP stack-based applications
- Experience Resource provisioning automation using tools such as CloudFormation, terraform and ARM Templates.
- Experience in working closely with clients, understanding their requirements, design and implement quality solutions to meet their needs.
- Ability to take ownership on the carried-out work
- Experience coordinating with rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
- Experience deploying Docker based applications
- Experience with AWS services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to AWS, google cloud and Azure Cloud
- Experience in Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform
- Build Monitoring tools and respond to alarms triggered in production environment
- Willingness to quickly become a member of the team and to do what it takes to get the job done
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and listen and learn from stakeholders
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and incorporate company values in your everyday work.
We are now seeking a talented and motivated individual to contribute to our product in the Cloud data
protection space. Ability to clearly comprehend customer needs in a cloud environment, excellent
troubleshooting skills, and the ability to focus on problem resolution until completion are a requirement.
Review proposed feature requirements
Create test plan and test cases
Analyze performance, diagnosis, and troubleshooting
Enter and track defects
Interact with customers, partners, and development teams
Researching customer issues and product initiatives
Provide input for service documentation
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline
3+ years' experience inclusive of Software as a Service and/or DevOps engineering experience
Experience with AWS services like VPC, EC2, RDS, SES, ECS, Lambda, S3, ELB
Experience with technologies such as REST, Angular, Messaging, Databases, etc.
Strong troubleshooting skills and issue isolation skills
Possess excellent communication skills (written and verbal English)
Must be able to work as an individual contributor within a team
Ability to think outside the box
Experience in configuring infrastructure
Knowledge of CI / CD
Programming skills in scripting languages (e.g., python, bash)
Knowledge of Linux administration
Knowledge of testing tools/frameworks: TestNG, Selenium, etc
Knowledge of Identity and Security
at CMML5 IT MNC from USA
We are hiring for a Lead DevOps Engineer in Cloud domain with hands on experience in Azure / GCP.
- Expertise in managing Cloud / VMWare resources and good exposure on Dockers/Kubernetes
- Working knowledge of operating systems( Unix, Linux, IBM AIX)
- Experience in installation, configuration and managing apache webserver, Tomcat/Jboss
- Good understanding of JVM, troubleshooting and performance tuning through thread dump and log analysis
-Strong expertise in Dev Ops tools:
- Deployment (Chef/Puppet/Ansible /Nebula/Nolio)
- SCM (TFS, GIT, ClearCase)
- Build tools (Ant,Maven, Make, Gradle)
- Artifact repositories (Nexes, JFrog ArtiFactory)
- CI tools (Jenkins, TeamCity),
- Experienced in scripting languages: Python, Ant, Bash and Shell
What will be required of you?
- Responsible for implementation and support of application/web server infrastructure for complex business applications
- Server configuration management, release management, deployments, automation & troubleshooting
- Set-up and configure Development, Staging, UAT and Production server environment for projects and install/configure all dependencies using the industry best practices
- Manage Code Repositories
- Manage, Document, Control and Innovate Development and Release procedure.
- Configure automated deployment on multiple environment
- Hands-on working experience of Azure or GCP.
- Knowledge Transfer the implementation to support team and until such time support any production issues
- Install, configuration management, performance tuning and monitoring of Web, App and Database servers.
- Install, setup and management of Java, PHP and NodeJS stack with software load balancers.
- Install, setup and administer MySQL, Mongo, Elasticsearch & PostgreSQL DBs.
- Install, set up and maintenance monitoring solutions for like Nagios, Zabbix.
- Design and implement DevOps processes for new projects following the department's objectives of automation.
- Collaborate on projects with development teams to provide recommendations, support and guidance.
- Work towards full automation, monitoring, virtualization and containerization.
- Create and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Automation of processes in a scalable and easy to understand way that can be detailed and understood through documentation.
- Develop and deploy software that will help drive improvements towards the availability, performance, efficiency, and security of services.
- Maintain 24/7 availability for responsible systems and be open to on-call rotation.
As a Partner Development Solution Architect focused on GSI partners within Aqua Security, you will have the opportunity to deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Aqua Platform across the partner community. Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement with strategic partners, position aqua to be part of partner offerings, and assist with the creation of new technical strategies to help partners build and increase their application security practice business. You will be responsible for providing subject-matter expertise on the security of running cloud native workloads, which are rapidly being adopted in enterprise deployments. You will also drive technical relationships with all stakeholders and support sales opportunities. You will also work closely with the internal sales and partner sales team throughout the sales process to ensure all of the partners’ technical needs are understood and met with the best possible solution.
The ideal person will have excellent communications skills and be able to translate technical requirements for a non-technical audience. This person can multi-task, is self-motivated, while still interacting well with a team; is highly organized with high energy level and can-do attitude. Required skills include:
- Experience as a sales engineer or solution architect, working with enterprise software products or services.
- Ability to assess partner and customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions.
- Ability to present at technical meetups.
- Ability to work with partners and conduct technical workshops
- Recent familiarity or hands-on experience with:
- Linux distributions, Windows Server
- Networking configurations, routing, firewalling
- DevOps eco-system: CI/CD tools, datacenter automation, open source tools like Jenkins
- Cloud computing environments (AWS, Azure, and Google Compute)
- Container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift and Mesos
-Knowledge of general security practices & DevSecOps
- Up to 25% travel is expected. The ideal candidate will be located in Hyderabad, India
- 7+ years of hands on implementation or consulting experience
- 3+ years in a customer and or partner facing roles
- Experience working with end users or developer communities
- Experience working effectively across internal and external organizations
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Strong verbal and written communications
- BS degree or equivalent experience required
Technical Experience/Knowledge Needed :
- Cloud-hosted services environment.
- Proven ability to work in a Cloud-based environment.
- Ability to manage and maintain Cloud Infrastructure on AWS
- Must have strong experience in technologies such as Dockers, Kubernetes, Functions, etc.
- Knowledge in orchestration tools Ansible
- Experience with ELK Stack
- Strong knowledge in Micro Services, Container-based architecture and the corresponding deployment tools and techniques.
- Hands-on knowledge of implementing multi-staged CI / CD with tools like Jenkins and Git.
- Sound knowledge on tools like Kibana, Kafka, Grafana, Instana and so on.
- Proficient in bash Scripting Languages.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Clustering, Load Balancing, High Availability and Disaster Recovery, Auto Scaling, etc.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect or/and Linux System Administrator
- Strong ability to work independently on complex issues
- Collaborate efficiently with internal experts to resolve customer issues quickly
- No objection to working night shifts as the production support team works on 24*7 basis. Hence, rotational shifts will be assigned to the candidates weekly to get equal opportunity to work in a day and night shifts. But if you get candidates willing to work the night shift on a need basis, discuss with us.
- Early Joining
- Willingness to work in Delhi NCR
Intuitive is the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and Services company supporting Global Enterprise Customer across Americas, Europe and Middle East. This is an excellent opportunity to join ITP’s global world class technology teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career working with some of the largest customers.