- 3to 4years of professional experience as a DevOps / System Engineer
- Command line experience with Linux including writing bash scripts
- Programming in Python, Java or similar
- Fluent in Python and Python testing best practices
- Extensive experience working within AWS and with it’s managed products (EC2, ECS, ECR,R53,SES, Elasticache, RDS,VPCs etc)
- Strong experience with containers (Docker, Compose, ECS)
- Version control system experience (e.g. Git)
- Networking fundamentals
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies through self-learning
- As part of a team implement DevOps infrastructure projects
- Design and implement secure automation solutions for development, testing, and productionenvironments
- Build and deploy automation, monitoring, and analysis solutions
- Manage our continuous integration and delivery pipeline to maximize efficiency
- Implement industry best practices for system hardening and configuration management
- Secure, scale, and manage Linux virtual environments
- Develop and maintain solutions for operational administration, system/data backup, disasterrecovery, and security/performance monitoring
- Help design and implement functional requirements
- Build efficient back-end features in Python
- Integrate front-end components into applications
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement design into the code
- Code review
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
What we are looking for:
- Solid experience as Python Developer
- Experience with Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, Bottle)
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
- Understanding of databases and SQL
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills
- Self-starter, able to work independently
- Cloud deployment services - Docker, Kubernetes/AWS/Azure/Openshift/GCS etc.
- API deployment / WSGI frameworks - Flask/Django/Bottle/FastAPI etc.
- Basic database operations with Python (CRUD)
A network of the world's best developers - full-time, long-term remote software jobs with better compensation and career growth. We enable our clients to accelerate their Cloud Offering, and Capitalize on Cloud. We have our own IOT/AI platform and we provide professional services on that platform to build custom clouds for their IOT devices. We also build mobile apps, run 24x7 devops/site reliability engineering for our clients.
You will be working on AI/IOT cloud and responsible for architecture and ensuring the aspects such as fault tolerance and scalability. You will lead the troubleshooting of the cloud. We need someone who can engage in conversations about detailed technical architecture with an internal team and external customers. You will be responsible for creating architecture documents, explaining design, troubleshooting, reviewing work by others in the team, giving good guidance, and ensuring functional cloud. We are looking for a can do it attitude, and ability to deliver with high velocity and high-quality at the same time.
We use MQTT, RabbitMQ, Cassandra, MongDB, CloudFlare and backend components to build APIs. You will be working on our IOT/AI cloud platform and building/architecting/coding as well as leading other technical engineers in a team.
The primary programming language should be Python or ReactJS or NodeJS and one of them as secondary.
This person MUST have:
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Cloud app development experience
- Strong Troubleshooting/Debugging experience
- Expert in RabbitMQ internals
- Experience with SQL and NOSQL databases
- Strong communication skills
- experience with software build and devops
- strong in programming
- experience with Cassandra
This person’s RESPONSIBILITY will be to:
- understand full arch
- understand every workflow and logs
- can fix bugs by his hands
- able to troubleshoot in cloud
- able to fix and deploy
- able to see database contents
- Min 5 year experience
- Not more than 15 year experience.
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
at Invidi Tech
who excels working as part of an interdisciplinary team. Utilizing Agile project management
platforms and a servant-leader style, the Manager supports one or more Agile Engineering scrum
teams on its journey of continuous improvement and value driven product development.
The Technical Manager facilitates all aspects of the team's planning and prioritization process.
Through coaching and support of the individual team members & foster an environment where
individuals recognize and value the importance of team success.
The Manager will work closely with the Cross Functional team / Product Owner to ensure high
quality software deliverables and assists in developing a roll out strategy.
• Strong hands-on experience in Java or any other programming language and Web Services
(REST-API) Integration technologies.
• Assisting / Troubleshooting design flaws and system bottlenecks against software technical
designs with application integration
• Monitors and supports a team through continuous improvement of agile execution.
• Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile
• Facilitate backlog grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, daily scrum, and sprint
• Effectively cooperate with the cross functional team and Technical Leader to create an
environment in which the team can increase productivity, quality, and predictability.
• Tracking and communicating KPIs / metrics including team velocity and sprint/release
• Facilitates the Definition of Done criteria for all stories.
• Develops and maintains relationships with internal and external customers.
• Manages personal time effectively and can quickly sense what will help or hinder
accomplishing a goal.
• Managing scope creep and change within Agile framework.
• Ensuring the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration,
prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
You must have:
• Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science and 5+ years of technical
project management experience with at least 3 years in an Agile software development
environment leading Scrum teams.
• Java, J2EE ,Web Services / REST API, Cloud, SaaS, UI/UX etc or Any other programming
• Certified Scrum Master certification is preferred.
• Demonstrable success at project delivery.
• Demonstrated experience leading new product software development.
• Able to understand the technology concepts used on projects in enough depth to challenge
assumptions, estimates, approaches, and risks.
• Excellent knowledge and proven, multi-year experience in agile development methods
preferably as a Scrum Master/Agile Project Manager.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken with the ability to facilitate
discussions across a team.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types.
• Conflict management. Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise.
• Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management,
clients, and other departments.
• Ability to handle a number of simultaneous tasks and must demonstrate a sense of urgency
and ownership to drive issues to completion.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic, and timeline sensitive work
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to apply organizational best practices.
• Experience with Jira or similar Agile execution and reporting tools is highly desirable.
It will be very good if you have:
• Experience facilitating and championing the Agile framework with technical project
management experience preferred.
• Previous Advertising (Video/ Cable/ OTT) experience a plus
• Ability to develop value-creating strategies and models that enable clients to innovate, drive growth and increase their business profitability
• Good knowledge of software configuration management systems
• Awareness of latest technologies and Industry trends
• Logical thinking and problem-solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
• Understanding of the financial processes for various types of projects and the various pricing models available
• Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas and suggest the technology solutions
• One or two industry domain knowledge
• Client Interfacing skills
• Project and Team management
Technical and Professional Requirements:
•Hands on development experience in SAP Hybris e-commerce platform (B2C and B2B platforms)
•Strong hands-on experience in customizing Hybris based e-Commerce Applications, Hybris CMS, and e-commerce suite (WCMS, Solr, HMC, CMS & Product Cockpit, Admin Console, CronJobs, ImpEx, Catalogs, Categories, Products)
•Experience in Product Data modeling, catalog structure, and workflow
•Hybris implementation experience with SAP integration with backend
•Hands on experience in developing highly scalable REST/SOAP web services based systems, publishing and consuming web services
•Leading software development teams, working in agile methodology
•Hybris implementation experience with Data hub and CPQ is an advantage
Digital Commerce->SAP Hybris (Hybris)
Educational Requirements: Bachelor of Engineering
- Understand and analyse real world challenges related to product capabilities.
- Do research, experiment and suggest NLP based solutions.
- Design and develop NLP systems.
- Training the developed model and running evaluation experiments.
- Maintaining NLP libraries and framework.
- Experience applying statistical methods (distribution analysis, classification, clustering, etc.). The individual should have excellent analytical skills required to mine data, develop algorithms and then analyze results to determine decisions or actions
- At least 2-3 years experience in using data science with a focus on deep neural nets, statistics, empirical data analysis, machine learning and Natural Language Processing
- Fluency in Python with advanced skills in Pandas, Scikit, NLTK, and familiarity with Pytorch/Keras/Tensorflow
- Experience with NLP algorithms, tools, frameworks eg: Spacy, BERT, ULMFIT, FLAIR
- Experience in topic modelling, and text vectoring techniques
- Experience with classification algorithms - KNN, SVM, decision trees, ensemble techniques
- Experience with neural network approaches to text classification CNN, RNN, LSTM
- Experience with clustering algorithms – K-means, PCA
- Experience of taking Python projects to production
Additional Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge in developing and deploying solutions on Azure.
- Knowledge in pyspark is a plus
At Dolat, code is our business, so naturally, the Core Engineering and Systems team is at the center of what we do. Our community of developers has designed and continues to enhance one of the fastest
trading platforms using the latest tools and technologies. As a Software Developer, you’ll draw upon your computer science, mathematical, and analytical abilities to develop complex and nimble code used to grow our business and increase the efficiency of the global financial markets.
Your responsibilities may include any of the following, which will require you to exercise discretion and independent judgment:
• Augmenting, improving, redesigning, and/or re-implementing Dolat's low-latency/highthroughput production trading environment, which collects data from and disseminates
orders to exchanges around the world
• Optimizing this platform by using network and systems programming, as well as other advanced techniques
• Developing systems that provide easy access to historical market data and trading simulations
• Building risk-management and performance-tracking tools
• Shaping the future of Dolat through regular interviewing and infrequent campus recruiting trips
• Implementing domain-optimized data structures
• Learn and internalize the theories behind current trading system
• Participate in the design, architecture and implementation of automated trading systems
• Take ownership of system from design through implementation
The Solar Labs was founded by IIT alumni in 2017 to accelerate solar adoption in the world. Our products empower the solar industry to help it succeed. We develop software that helps solar installers and developers in designing more optimized solar PV systems, increase energy yield per panel installed, reduce cost of installations and create quotations and reports for clients within 20 minutes. The software has been used to estimate 1200 MW+ of solar capacity across India and serves some of the largest companies in the world including Tata Power, Adani Solar, Renew Power and hundreds of MSMEs.
When we succeed, the solar industry wins, and the world wins.
About the Product :
It's a 3d simulation software, to replicate rooftops/commercial sites, place solar panels and generate the estimation of solar energy.
Roles And responsibilities :
- To find out the features offered by other similar software and to collaborate with developers on implementing the same.
- Develop new features and ideas to make product better and user centric.
- Continuous look-out for new and creative solutions to implement new features or improve old ones.
- Create algos from scratch and implement them in the software.
Who can apply?
- 1-2 years of experience in any 3d software development (three js, unity, unreal, openGL)
- Strong Data structure and Algorithm knowledge
- Strong Aptitude and Reasoning
- Good understanding of mathematical formulas.
- Strong drive to learn new technologies as we are constantly evolving
- Cloud experience with AWS/Google Cloud is a big plus.
This requirement is to service our client which is a leading big data technology company that measures what viewers consume across platforms to enable marketers make better advertising decisions. We are seeking a Senior Data Operations Analyst to mine large-scale datasets for our client. Their work will have a direct impact on driving business strategies for prominent industry leaders. Self-motivation and strong communication skills are both must-haves. Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment is desired.
Problems being solved by our client:
Measure consumer usage of devices linked to the internet and home networks including computers, mobile phones, tablets, streaming sticks, smart TVs, thermostats and other appliances. There are more screens and other connected devices in homes than ever before, yet there have been major gaps in understanding how consumers interact with this technology. Our client uses a measurement technology to unravel dynamics of consumers’ interactions with multiple devices.
Duties and responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will contribute to the development of novel audience measurement and demographic inference solutions.
- Develop, implement, and support statistical or machine learning methodologies and processes.
- Build, test new features and concepts and integrate into production process
- Participate in ongoing research and evaluation of new technologies
- Exercise your experience in the development lifecycle through analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of this system
- Collaborate with teams in Software Engineering, Operations, and Product Management to deliver timely and quality data. You will be the knowledge expert, delivering quality data to our clients
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in areas as outlined below
- Experience in extracting data using SQL from large databases
- Experience in writing complex ETL processes and frameworks for analytics and data management. Must have experience in working on ETL tools.
- Master’s degree or PhD in Statistics, Data Science, Economics, Operations Research, Computer Science, or a similar degree with a focus on statistical methods. A Bachelor’s degree in the same fields with significant, demonstrated professional research experience will also be considered.
- Programming experience in scientific computing language (R, Python, Julia) and the ability to interact with relational data (SQL, Apache Pig, SparkSQL). General purpose programming (Python, Scala, Java) and familiarity with Hadoop is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with TV or digital audience measurement or market research data is a plus.
- Familiarity with systems analysis or systems thinking is a plus.
- Must be comfortable with analyzing complex, high-volume and high-dimension data from varying sources
- Excellent verbal, written and computer communication skills
- Ability to engage with Senior Leaders across all functional departments
- Ability to take on new responsibilities and adapt to changes
- Experience with API Background like Linux, Windows, Jason
- Good knowledge of Oracle PLSQL and Shell scripting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to install, configure, maintain, upgrade, troubleshoot, repair, and support Adobe Experience Manager (AEM/CQ5).
- Comfortable with basic scripting and programming (Java, C , Python, Powershell, Bash, etc). managing known hosts and troubleshooting connection issues Support of AEM/CQ5 infrastructure with load-balanced, replicated and fail-over capabilities.
- Installation / configuration / maintenance of Apache webserver and Dispatcher module configs.
- Ability to monitor Adobe Experience Manager/CQ5 infrastructure and provide both proactive and reactive support, problem management and root cause analysis.
- Support application deployment into the Adobe Experience Manager environments, configuring application needs, deploying code/content, troubleshooting and performance tuning.
- Experience in troubleshooting production environment issues and working closely with Development teams Able to work on Linux/unix environments
Need a strong Amazon Web Service developer with experience developing APIs using Lambda functions. The candidate must have a very good familiarity with API and deployment of API in AWS knowledge are mandatory.