As a MLOps Engineer in QuantumBlack you will:
Develop and deploy technology that enables data scientists and data engineers to build, productionize and deploy machine learning models following best practices. Work to set the standards for SWE and
DevOps practices within multi-disciplinary delivery teams
Choose and use the right cloud services, DevOps tooling and ML tooling for the team to be able to produce high-quality code that allows your team to release to production.
Build modern, scalable, and secure CI/CD pipelines to automate development and deployment
workflows used by data scientists (ML pipelines) and data engineers (Data pipelines)
Shape and support next generation technology that enables scaling ML products and platforms. Bring
expertise in cloud to enable ML use case development, including MLOps
Our Tech Stack-
We leverage AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Databricks, Docker, Kubernetes, Argo, Airflow, Kedro, Python,
Terraform, GitHub actions, MLFlow, Node.JS, React, Typescript amongst others in our projects
• Excellent hands-on expert knowledge of cloud platform infrastructure and administration
(Azure/AWS/GCP) with strong knowledge of cloud services integration, and cloud security
• Expertise setting up CI/CD processes, building and maintaining secure DevOps pipelines with at
least 2 major DevOps stacks (e.g., Azure DevOps, Gitlab, Argo)
• Experience with modern development methods and tooling: Containers (e.g., docker) and
container orchestration (K8s), CI/CD tools (e.g., Circle CI, Jenkins, GitHub actions, Azure
DevOps), version control (Git, GitHub, GitLab), orchestration/DAGs tools (e.g., Argo, Airflow,
• Hands-on coding skills Python 3 (e.g., API including automated testing frameworks and libraries
(e.g., pytest) and Infrastructure as Code (e.g., Terraform) and Kubernetes artifacts (e.g.,
deployments, operators, helm charts)
• Experience setting up at least one contemporary MLOps tooling (e.g., experiment tracking,
model governance, packaging, deployment, feature store)
• Practical knowledge delivering and maintaining production software such as APIs and cloud
• Knowledge of SQL (intermediate level or more preferred) and familiarity working with at least
one common RDBMS (MySQL, Postgres, SQL Server, Oracle)
- Minimum 3+ yrs of Experience in DevOps with AWS Platform
- • Strong AWS knowledge and experience
- • Experience in using CI/CD automation tools (Git, Jenkins, Configuration deployment tools ( Puppet/Chef/Ansible)
- • Experience with IAC tools Terraform
- • Excellent experience in operating a container orchestration cluster (Kubernetes, Docker)
- • Significant experience with Linux operating system environments
- • Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as Python/Shell scripting
- • Must have experience in designing Infrastructure automation framework.
- • Good experience in any of the Setting up Monitoring tools and Dashboards ( Grafana/kafka)
- • Excellent problem-solving, Log Analysis and troubleshooting skills
- • Experience in setting up centralized logging for system (EKS, EC2) and application
- • Process-oriented with great documentation skills
- • Ability to work effectively within a team and with minimal supervision
What you will do
We are looking for an exceptional engineering lead to join our team. You will be responsible for building and owning the systems that would have critical impact for the business and the experience of our community from day one.
- Build and lead an agile engineering team
- Work closely with Founder on product development
- Collaborate with operations team to understand customer pain points and solve interesting problems
- Code, test, ship - manage the entire application cycle
- Build libraries and documentation for future references
- Research and develop best practices and tools to enable delivery of features
- Set up capabilities to track and report business and user metrics
- Design and improve architecture to ensure scalability
- Proven experience at scaling tech companies, preferably in commerce or social network
- Keen to innovate, open-minded and collaborative
- Able to interpret product needs and suggest appropriate solutions
- Have led a team, also able to code hands-on
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic: responsible, responsive, and detail-oriented.
Technologies we use
Go, Flutter, AWS, Google Cloud
The company is a global leader in secure payments and trusted transactions. They are at the forefront of the digital revolution that is shaping new ways of paying, living, doing business and building relationships that pass on trust along the entire payments value chain, enabling sustainable economic growth. Their innovative solutions, rooted in a rock-solid technological base, are environmentally friendly, widely accessible and support social transformation.
- Role Overview
- Senior Engineer with a strong background and experience in cloud related technologies and architectures. Can design target cloud architectures to transform existing architectures together with the in-house team. Can actively hands-on configure and build cloud architectures and guide others.
- Key Knowledge
- 3-5+ years of experience in AWS/GCP or Azure technologies
- Is likely certified on one or more of the major cloud platforms
- Strong experience from hands-on work with technologies such as Terraform, K8S, Docker and orchestration of containers.
- Ability to guide and lead internal agile teams on cloud technology
- Background from the financial services industry or similar critical operational experience
As the DevOps & Security Engineer, you will be responsible deploying, configuring, and managing a Cloud based and Hybrid product/platform
and providing operations support.
Contribute to product development, APIs, database coding and back-end services (.NET, Java, Python, Angular, React)
Provide operations support (setup, configuration, management, troubleshooting) of IT platforms
Deploy, configure and manage a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) cloud platform
Provide Level 1 (OS, patching) and Level 2 (app server instance troubleshooting)
DevOps-like programming: writing scripts, building operations/server instance/app/DB monitoring tools
Set up / manage continuous build and dev project management environment: Jenkins, Git, Jira
Designing secure networks, systems and application architectures
Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure secure product development
Disaster recovery, network forensics analysis, and pen-testing current solutions
Planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures
Awareness training of the workforce on information security standards, policies and best practices
Installation and use of firewalls, data encryption and other security products and procedures
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and
5+ years of professional experience
Experience with AWS, Microsoft Azure, or GCP environments
Experience with web hosting on Apache and IIS
Experience building and configuring servers (Win 2012, Linux RHEL and/or Ubuntu)
Continuous Build / Continuous Integration experience with Jenkins
Solid foundation within Windows and Linux file systems, configuration and setup, Bash shell, scripting
Strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, combined with intellectual curiosity, and a desire and ability to "get things done" are essential
Technical Certifications like CISSP, MCSE, CCSP, CCNP, CCSP, GIAC, CEH
Excellent understanding of networking principles including TCP/IP, WANs, LANs, and commonly used protocols/standards such as
DHCP, DNS, (E)SMTP, HTTP(S), IPSec, TLS/SSL, PKI, Telnet, SNMP, POP, LDAP, SSH
Programming and scripting experience: Python, Java, .NET/C#, PowerShell, Salt/Puppet/Chef scripting
- Automate, manage and maintain Shopalyst's global AWS infrastructure
- Monitor infrastructure health, utilization, and performance. Implement/maintain automated alerting mechanisms for handling infra outages, document and maintain infra recovery procedures, ensure successful backup of critical data, continuously monitor infra utilization and alert on when to scale up/scale down instances, Services-wise infrastructure cost monitoring analysis, and optimization
- Monitor application health and implement/maintain alerting mechanisms to ensure minimum downtime
- Evaluate new cloud services, analyze the feasibility of adoption
- Ensure infrastructure security. Implementation and maintenance of different security/process certifications (PCI DSS, ISO 27002, SOC2, etc)
Required Skills and Experience:
- AWS: 2+ years experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, S3, ELB, VPC, Route 53, IAM, CloudWatch, Lambda, Glacier) to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution
- DevOps: Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime Amazon AWS environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools.
- Scripting Skills: Strong scripting (e.g. Python) and automation skills.
- Operating Systems: Linux system administration and strong shell scripting skills
- Monitoring Tools: Experience with web servers (e.g. Nginx).
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
- Version Control: Experience administrating version control systems such as Git
- DB Skills: Basic DB administration experience - Cassandra
- Search engines: Experience with search engines such as Apache Solr/Elastic Search
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in managing AWS resources and automating CI/CD pipelines.
- Strong scripting skills in PowerShell, Python or Bash be able to build and administer CI/CD pipelines.
- Knowledge of infrastructure tools like Cloud Formation, Terraform, Ansible.
- Experience with microservices and/or event-driven architecture.
- Experience using containerization technologies (Docker, ECS, Kubernetes, Mesos or Vagrant).
- Strong practical Windows and Linux system administration skills in the cloud.
- Understanding of DNS, NFS, TCP/IP and other protocols.
- Knowledge of secure SDLC, OWASP top 10 and CWE/SANS top 25.
- Deep understanding of Web Sockets and their functioning. Hands on experience of ElasticCache, Redis, ECS or EKS. Installation, configuration and management of Apache or Nginx web server, Apache/Tomcat Application Server, configure SSL certificates, setup reverse proxy.
- Exposure to RDBMS (MySQL, SQL Server, Aurora, etc.) is a plus.
- Exposure to programming languages like JAVA, PHP, SQL is a plus.
- AWS Developer or AWS SysOps Administrator certification is a plus.
- AWS Solutions Architect Certification experience is a plus.
- Experience building Blue/Green, Canary or other zero down time deployment strategies, advanced understanding of VPC, EC2 Route53 IAM, Lambda is a plus.
We are having an excellent job opportunity for the position for AWS Infra Architect for one of the reputed Multinational Company at Hyderabad.
Mandate Skills : Please find the below expectations
- We need at-least 3+ years of experience as an Architect in AWS Primary Skills
- Designing, Planning, Implementation , Providing the solutions in Designing the Architecture
- Automation Using Terraform / Powershell /Python
- Should have good experience in Cloud formation Templates
- Experience in Cloudwatch
- Security in AWS
- Strong Linux Administration skills
Who we are?
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech to realise the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialise in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
What we believe?
- Best practices are overrated
- Implementing best practices can only make one n ‘average’ .
- Honesty and Transparency
- We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
- Client Partnership
- Client - Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
- And our sales team comprises 100% of our clients.
How we work?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by HAPPIER.
- Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to respond.
- Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As that’s what life's about.
- Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
- Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
- Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
- Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
- Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
- Love for cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
- Passion for sales: When was the last time you went at a remote gas station while on vacation, and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies.
- Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on cloud ?
Your bucket of undertakings:
- This position will be responsible to consult with clients and propose architectural solutions to help move & improve infra from on-premise to cloud or help optimize cloud spend from one public cloud to the other
- Be the first one to experiment on new age cloud offerings, help define the best practise as a thought leader for cloud, automation & Dev-Ops, be a solution visionary and technology expert across multiple channels.
- Continually augment skills and learn new tech as the technology and client needs evolve
- Demonstrate knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability)
- Use your experience in Google cloud platform, AWS or Microsoft Azure to build hybrid-cloud solutions for customers.
- Provide leadership to project teams, and facilitate the definition of project deliverables around core Cloud based technology and methods.
- Define tracking mechanisms and ensure IT standards and methodology are met; deliver quality results.
- Define optimal design patterns and solutions for high availability and disaster recovery for applications
- Participate in technical reviews of requirements, designs, code and other artifacts Identify and keep abreast of new technical concepts in AWS
- Security, Risk and Compliance - Advise customers on best practices around access management, network setup, regulatory compliance and related areas
- Develop solutions architecture and evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services
- Demonstrate leadership ability to back decisions with research and the “why,” and articulate several options, the pros and cons for each, and a recommendation • Maintain overall industry knowledge on latest trends, technology, etc. • • Contribute to DevOps development activities and complex development tasks
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on cloud end-to-end architecture, including AWS and future providers, networking, provisioning, and management
- Passionate, persuasive, articulate Cloud professional capable of quickly establishing interest and credibility
- Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with customers and teams.
- Strong service attitude and a commitment to quality. Highly organised and efficient. Confident working with others to inspire a high-quality standard.
Education, Experience, etc.
- To reiterate: Passion to tech-awesome, insatiable desire to learn the latest of the new-age cloud tech, highly analytical aptitude and a strong ‘desire to deliver’ outlives those fancy degrees!
- 6 - 10 years of experience with at least 5 - 6 years of hands-on experience in Cloud Computing
- (AWS/GCP/Azure) and IT operational experience in a global enterprise environment.
- Good analytical, communication, problem solving, and learning skills.
- Knowledge on programming against cloud platforms such as AWS and lean development methodologies.
- Automate and maintain ML and Data pipelines at scale
- Collaborate with Data Scientists and Data Engineers on feature development teams to containerize and build out deployment pipelines for new modules
- Maintain and expand our on-prem deployments with spark clusters
- Design, build and optimize applications containerization and orchestration with Docker and Kubernetes and AWS or Azure
- 5 years of IT experience in data-driven or AI technology products
- Understanding of ML Model Deployment and Lifecycle
- Extensive experience in Apache airflow for MLOps workflow automation
- Experience is building and automating data pipelines
- Experience in working on Spark Cluster architecture
- Extensive experience with Unix/Linux environments
- Experience with standard concepts and technologies used in CI/CD build, deployment pipelines using Jenkins
- Strong experience in Python and PySpark and building required automation (using standard technologies such as Docker, Jenkins, and Ansible).
- Experience with Kubernetes or Docker Swarm
- Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, and standards, including firewalls, Active Directory, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Multi-tier architectures: load balancers, caching, web servers, application servers, and databases.
- Experience with various virtualization technologies and multi-tenant, private and hybrid cloud environments.
- Hands-on software and hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Experience documenting and maintaining configuration and process information.
- Basic Knowledge of machine learning frameworks: Tensorflow, Caffe/Caffe2, Pytorch