• Researching organizations and individuals online (through LinkedIn) to identify new
leads and potential new markets
• Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about
• Strategize to build and acquire clients across multiple industries for research and
• Shall be responsible for account handling and their requirement handling for all the
• Attend periodic sales training where applicable
• Maximize revenues from the same accounts by delivering the most expected
content, and cross-selling and upselling
• Shall help in developing proposals/business case/presentations to the clients,
pitching in for the expected research content by the clients, based on your
• Customizing content in terms of market research report/titles aptly suiting the needs
of the clients
• Consolidating and overlooking the requirement of the clients
• Account Farming and development
• Must understand and carry out instructions/tasks handed over effectively
• Must be flexible with a variety of work handed over and complete with justice. Must
be a full - time dedicated team member
About Data Bridge Market Research
WHY JOIN QRATA
- Work with the best: Learn from leaders who have built Qrata from the ground up. Work with down-to-earth, highly experienced, and insanely ambitious colleagues.
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Qrata to be built from within. We look at you as a business leader with the potential to make an impact in the talent space for the Indian startup.
- Great Culture and Work life Balance: Wins are celebrated: We have clear and frequent processes in place for recognizing the achievements of their employees. Leadership and management style that encourages teamwork, frequent engagement, fun activities and transparent communication which is vital to creating a positive feeling in the workplace.
WHAT WE DO AND WHO WE ARE
- We started Qrata in 2016. We are a 40+ person team based out of Mumbai and Bangalore.
- We have our own platform and framework that includes pre vetting talent for accelerated hiring as well as building a composite talent profile including community references to create predictable hiring outcomes/structured learning for our talent community.
- We are building an ecosystem that connects untapped talent in India irrespective of location to realize their full potential through careers in the fastest growing start-ups around the globe from India.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MISSION AT QRATA?
This staff member will join our diverse and passionate team, whose primary role is to ensure the digital traction needed to fuel our organization, build fierce momentum around our product through creative and effective branding, and build win-win partnerships with multiple aligned organizations. Within this team, the Content and Marketing Partner will primarily own the Communications and Digital Marketing work, while also collaborating actively on other team projects. We are looking for a passionate storyteller who can identify, curate, and amplify our impact, through stories and statistics, across various mediums.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AT QRATA?
- Design approaches to establish and amplify Qrata’s brand presence on social channels
- Develop metrics to measure the Content and Marketing team’s reach and depth of impact
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high quality content
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Be the voice between Qrata & the community, able to relay Qrata’s POV forward as well as collect actionable information from the community (+ social listening) for the organization
- Establish meaningful relationships across our communities; leverage selected influencers within the community or community leaders to trigger conversations
- Edit, proofread, and improve the content.
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Analyze web traffic metrics.
- Ensure a strong web presence on various channels.
- Generate ideas to increase customer engagement from 0 - 100.
- Drive growth in our talent community via our product.
- Respond to comments and client queries in a timely manner
- Bachelor's degree in Media or Communications or Journalism or Humanities, or a related field.
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Proficiency in LinkedIn,Instagram, and other social media platforms.
GOOD TO HAVE’S
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in startups or Media Houses(Digital)
- Previous experience working in early stage start-ups.
402 Pharma Search House, -, BG Kher Rd, Vasi Naka, Siddharth Nagar, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400018
- Channel/ Account Management- Taking care of tasks related to specific channels, coordinating with category managers/ account managers of various channels and brand websites
- Forecasting volume by channel, plan demand, manage goal to actual performance.
- Managing Product selection, product mix, product placement/ display, pricing and promotions management
- Coordinating with internal team for the cataloguing process and making sure that all listings go live on all channels and brand websites
- Participating in marketing and promotional campaigns to increase visibility
- Uploading prices and opting in on discounts
- Managing Reconciliation of marketplaces
What you need to have:
- 3 to 5 years of experience with an e-commerce company or a brand (Preferably Apparel Category)
- Knowledge of cataloguing on Flipkart, Amazon, Myntra and Snapdeal
- Hands-on knowledge of portals of various marketplaces and different functionalities
- Basic knowledge of excel to do analysis- vlookup, pivot table
- Ability to make sense from the data
- Excellent communication skills (Spoken as well as Written)
Technical Skills: Good at analytics, Content Creation Strategies, Good at maintaining reports.
About Company: Workhours is India's 1st Ed-Tech Company Focusing on Self-Employment. We want to change the way people think about their careers from how to get a job to how to become self-employed. Example of how digital payments changed the behaviour of a person paying from cash to paying using digital apps.
Job Description: We are currently seeking a Social Media Expert with an extensive understanding of creating new content ideas, monitoring competitor tactics, and Creating New Strategies for social media that will work. You need to have the ability to train others.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- One should be Excellent at analyzing the competitors
- Must have an innovative mind and should be responsible for creating Content
- Excellent knowledge in understanding the Analytics
- He must Be good at creating New Strategies
- Excellent communication skills
- Work Report Submissions
- Team Player
- Able to Handle Multitasking
- Should be Good at Training (Very Very Important)
- Good at Planning Strategies.
About the Company: Torre Capital is a VC-Funded Fintech based out of Singapore focused on disrupting the Asset Management Industry. We are backed by prestigious VC firms and a network of angels and industry leaders, with over 18 months of runway. We are creating new ways to interact and service High Net Worth Individuals using latest tech and analytics interventions. Torre Capital was started by professionals (Mckinsey, Accenture, Flipkart, PayU, CIMB) with 50+ years of experience in Digital Business Build and Asset Management.
1) work with Research & Analysis team to build our email templates (ensuring concise, engaging content and consistency with our brand guidelines)
2) curate and test templates and content to find winning variants for performance
3) make recommendations for performance and optimisation based on competetive intelligence gathered
4) conducting market research to better comprehend prevailing consumer behaviors\
5) reviewing our former campaigns to ascertain areas of strength and weakness, which could inform subsequent outputs
6) creating well-written copy that is free from mistakes
7) work to improve the appearance layout of outputs
8) maintaining a database of customers who have opted to receive our correspondence
9) monitoring and reporting on the utility of each campaign
Key Skills & Experience Required :
- Specific skills – HTML, CSS, Email Testing (Litmus), SendGrid API,
- Experience with Klaviyo / Mail Chimp / Zoho
- Previous experience with email templating and scheduling preferred
- Degree in marketing management, advertising, communications, or similar.
- Proven experience creating high-impact, unique marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with pertinent automation and performance evaluation software.
- Outstanding copywriting and copyediting abilities.
- Personal characteristics – Design and User Experience focused with a Detail-Oriented Mindset
What We Offer:
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team
- Salary is not a constraint for top candidates
- Flexible work hours, family-friendly
- Independent work culture, no micro management
- Might get converted into a full time role based on performance
We want the person to understand the business problem and can translate the same into marketing automation language. We also expect the professional to create best-in-class strategies, come up with breakthrough campaign ideas and implement emerging automation practices to solve the problem. Having innovative ideas on top of this will be an added advantage.
This individual will work closely to manage, create, and strategize campaigns with the best of the Marketing Automation tools like HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce, Pardot, etc.
He/ She will collaborate with Account Managers, Delivery Team, Creative Teams and Customers to plan, execute, and measure effective inbound strategies to deliver astounding results
Work directly with the customer to understand their business requirements in terms of Sales & Marketing funnel fluency and translate the same for the internal marketing & delivery team to plan, build and execute marketing automation campaigns.
Understand the customer’s buyer persona, pain points, available resources, and marketing communication channels, to plan the holistic inbound strategy and deliver results.
Understand the gap between the current marketing process and required sales and marketing automation goals. Define the overall automation strategy and plan execution in phases.
Showcase excellent project management skills to ensure smoother and timely delivery to the customer.
Ideate and execute end-to-end inbound marketing campaigns and collaborate with all the involved stakeholders for smoother execution.
Create effective detailed content strategy and calendar, content promotion campaigns and measuring the effectiveness of the content in terms of the expected KPIs.
Manage overall marketing budgets and spend to ensure maximum ROI for the customers.
Create, manage, and present standard and custom analytics reports on MQL’s acquisition programs, nurture campaigns, sales conversion rates and media buys to track campaign ROI, attribution, and sales effectiveness, to customers and internal stakeholders
Proficiency in working on email marketing campaigns, marketing automation funnel, drip/nurturing campaigns, and Google Analytics.
Prior experience in working with HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot or any other globally recognized automation tool is strongly preferred.
Experience in inbound marketing and managing automation campaigns with large data sets.
Preliminary knowledge of relevant marketing areas including content writing, copywriting, social media, email campaigns, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, etc.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Project management and collaboration skills.
Fundamental knowledge of HTML/CSS is a huge plus as it can help while working on email templates and landing pages.
We are hiring for email marketing or lead generation executive in Spenz Media.
If you are interested, please connect me on linkedin or message
The job responsibilities include:
- Assist in establishing email marketing for our brand.
- Create automations and user journeys
- Manage day-to-day email production including campaign creation, QA and deployment.
- Assist in management of the growth and maintenance of the email database – including new sign-ups and opt-outs
- Help manage reporting on email metrics and produce insights to ensure our program continuously improves
- Manage email production with internal and external resources
- Participate in the production of all email initiatives from conception to deployment
- Assist in copywriting and editing of email content
- Perform daily engagement activities on social media channels
- Create a community of pet owners & enthusiasts across social media channels
- Responsible for organic growth of social media outreach
- Bring in fruitful PR collaboration & engagement ideas to build a recall value of the brand digitally
We are looking for a full time employee who can help us run our email and linkedin outreach program. The responsibilities are described below:
- Research on various sectors such as remote products or gaming
- Send customized emails or linkedin messages to prospects
- Maintain the organization CRM
What we’re looking for :
- Excellent English communication skills
- Must have actual Marketing/Sales experience.
- Open to all educational qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role in the IT industry
- Brownie points if you are active on linkedin