Position : Director of Engineering
Experience Range : 12 Years -15 Years
Salary Range : As per Market
Equity : 0.10% - 0.30%
Location : Remote
We are looking for “Director of Engineering” to lead our engineering team and help us build great products. You will also manage our infrastructure and ensure all internal systems operate securely and effectively. To be successful in this role, you should be confident managing our teams while, at the same time, setting goals, budgets and timelines for various projects. In this role you are also in charge of our integrations with external partners and oversee all software development plans from ideation to execution.
Expertise : Your experience across the years in the Roles you have played.
- Experience on scalable architecture, distributed systems, multi-tenancy and multi-threading.
- Prior experience on managing team of up to 30 Engineers, mentoring and coaching them.
- Experience on LAMP or MERN Stack. Hands on experience on Laravel, Code Igniter & Slim Framework.
- Experience on building web applications using Node.js and React.js
- Strong MySQL database knowledge. Knowledge of Clustering, Replication, Stored Procedures,
- Hand- on experience of Server technologies[AWS] like setup S3,EC2,load balancers, code
deployment and scaling, DNS Management, Database Management, Payment Gateway Integration
- Understanding of Multi-tier architecture of the application
- Proficient understanding of code version tools, such as Git, SVN.
- Experience in developing and consuming web services like REST, SOAP, XML
- Proficient on API documentation tools/framework such as Postman, Swagger.
- Adaptive to Start-up culture and fast paced growing environment.
- Hire and build a globally-distributed, happy, and successful engineering team.
- Oversee Front-end and Back-end development teams of 40+ Engineers including Engineering Managers and their projects.
- Plan and execute long term strategies that benefit your team and the product stage(s)
- Monitor reliability and performance of all internal systems to suggest improvements
- Ensure compliance with security regulations
- Design strategies for future development projects based on the company’s overall objectives and resources
About Fyntune Solution Private Limited
Since their launch in 2020, they have grown 70-80% MoM just by delivering a strong product experience. It is rated 4.7/5 by consumers across Bangalore, and adopted by hundreds of doctors.
They have been backed by marquee investors. And the overall team is now 100+
About the role
This role is for an engineering manager/leader who has been leading teams and building products in larger scale startups, serving millions of monthly users. And is ready to upgrade their role from being an engineering manager to playing the engineering head of the company.
Work closely with the founders and other leaders in the company to build a strong product and business- collaborating to create innovative products that will help define the future of healthcare.
Build a strong engineering team and processes that enhance their performance and the overall organization.
Pick the right architecture and tools for building a high performance, robust and scalable engineering platform , in a cost-effective way
Has been an experienced Engineering Manager, or Senior Engineering Manager (8 to 10+ years of experience), across at least 1 scaled mobile-first B2C tech startup with paid transactions.
Strong experience with mobile development: iOS, Android and/or React Native. Not just coding, but also leading mobile-based engineering teams.
Strong understanding of devops and backend systems needed for scaling.
Has led engineering teams that launched products from idea to launch (0 to 1), and launch to scale (1 to 10)
Has led teams of 10-15+ engineers.
Comfort in an early stage environment.
Strong communication and leadership ability- especially in the current remote environment.
Has built teams from scratch, and been through the ups and downs of building startups and products.
A passion for building impactful products.
Strong developer, still codes, and can give the best in their team a run for their money! Is pretty much a full-stack engineer.
8-10+ years of experience
Nice to have
Has founded their own company.
Built products for healthcare, logistics and/or IoT devices
Builds things outside of their full-time role- can be through writing, sharing, teaching, building, contributing, etc
What you will do-
- Play a critical role in shaping the product & technical roadmap for the team while working closely with product and business leaders across the company on a regular basis
- Ownership of the data & integrations platform as a charter by building robust integrations into all ecosystem data sources Klub’s platform interacts with
- Build, lead, develop and coach teams of top technical talent; plan staffing and recruitment decisions
- Nurture a culture of innovation and experimentation
- Contribute to design and code reviews
- Improve visibility of the team’s execution to stakeholders, by educating stakeholders on technological context and elevating decision making
- Plan pace of delivery to balance high-growth urgencies while avoiding burnout
What you will need to have-
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline
- 7+ years of core software product development experience
- Hands-on experience in building systems that rely on third-party integrations for data and/or money flow
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, databases, operating systems, etc.
- Experience with Cloud (AWS), CICD, DevOps, containers, Kubernetes, scripting, SQL/NoSQL databases, Agile Methodology
- Passion for building a data-driven culture, growing talent, and hunger for making a big impactBonus
- Experience in Java/Golang/Python
- Experience in a similar role with a high-growth company
As a Technical Architect, you need to be
- Technology Expert
- Creative and self-driven
- Customer centric
- Comfortable operating in fast paced environment
You will closely work with Head of Product Engineering responsible for for the platform development, Chief Technology Officer driving the technology innovation, Software Development Leaders, Program Manager, SCRUM Masters, UX Designers
You will be responsible for
- Driving and defining the technical architecture of the Core SaaS platform
- Develop high-level technical specifications and design of the platform
- Define technical product roadmap to continuously enhance the platform.
- Communicate successfully all concepts and technical guidelines to development team
- Promotes and ensures use of appropriate techniques, methodologies and tools
- Bring in best of the class architectural practices in the platform
- 8 – 15 years of software product development experience, with majority of them is hands on experience developing in enterprise software product
- Experience in developing and hosting PaaS or SaaS based products/platform with hands on experience in multiple cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud and so on
- Experience developing enterprise- grade software products that can perform, scale, and integrate into a broad enterprise ecosystem
- Can mentor train existing team members on aspects of architecture, design and explain, document and elaborate architecture and design changes
- Strong background in architectural principles, patterns and anti-patterns
- Must have contributed to technology tools evaluation and technical proof of concept applications
- Should have experience in multiple tech-stacks including Data Analytics tech-stacks as well.
56 -Engineering Manager: Backend ABOUT 56: At 56, we are on a mission to transform how security is perceived. To accomplish this, we have state-of-the-art technology supported by a connected network of AI cameras, safety agents and services to enable real-time physical intervention, which is available 24x7. We combine deep tech computer vision, location services, and contextually deployed safety agents to provide efficient and affordable protection for millions of people, homes, and businesses. Join our mission towards keeping people safer and protecting homes and businesses. About the role : The 56 Engineering team in Bangalore is building a new ground-up platform that transforms physical security. This platform has to be self-serviced, highly reliable, scalable and built for the future. We follow and adapt new technologies and our work includes challenges in the areas of security, geo-location, payments, scalability and architecture. To accomplish this, we are looking for engineers who can:
● Toggle between "big picture" and "fine details" with ease.
● Build software systems ground-up from one line requirements.
● Committed to building high quality and highly reliable software.
Roles & Responsibility :
● Design and Implement foundational components for the 56, which directly impact the safety and security of our customers.
● Constantly evolve the platform to identify bottlenecks in both runtime and development time aspects of the platform and improve them.
● Collaborate with multiple products and engineering teams, as well as external partnerships for integration into our platform
● Work with Product, UX, and Design to build world-class APIs.
● Write quality code and documentation which can be used as an example for your company.
● Help build consensus by being open to a variety of viewpoints and aid in bridging a gap in case of a disagreement.
● Collaborate with peer engineers and continue building a strong culture of quality Basic Qualifications
● 6+ years of professional software development experience
● 4+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Golang
● 3+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
● Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
● 6+ years overall technical/product development experience.
● Strong object-oriented development knowledge in Java or any other prominent language.
● Stronghold to define technical roadmap and design systems for future which solves for scale and high throughput
● Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues.
● Demonstrates skill and passion for operational excellence.
● Good understanding of CI/CD concepts with knowledge of Jenkins, Docker and Kubernetes
● Excellent Documentation skills to lead a technical discussion
● Ability to disambiguate the tech landscape to make technology an enabler to business. Preferred Qualifications
● Knowledge of relational databases and distributed computing technologies.
● AWS technologies exposure.
● Mentoring experience to grow SDEs job family
- Investigate technologies and solutions which help the team achieve deliverables and results.
- Working with business process analysts and technical leads to derive conceptual designs and solutions.
- Assisting project managers with sizing estimates and work-breakdown structures.
- Develop and unit test software within teams of varied sizes and geographical distributions.
- Benchmarking and load testing developed modules and integrated applications.
- Assisting quality assurance team in the conduct of solution testing.
- Documenting software specifications and requirements.
- Working with infrastructure teams to define and establish application environments and implementation of software applications.
- Provide post-implementation support for developed software applications and solutions.
Measures of Success:
- The delivery of software solutions that meets requirements and are within budget and project timeline.
- Achieves good quality development metrics and standards that are aligned with industry best practices.
- Knowledge of General Open System / Distributed systems platforms
- Knowledge of cloud service like AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience in developing and implementing Restful APIs
- Good understanding of Network ports/Transfer protocols.
- Ability to process/analyze large amounts of data and logs.
- UI and Backend Development experience (Full stack).
- Experienced in structured and agile development methodologies.
- Experienced in load testing and benchmarking tools such as JMeter, Loadrunner, etc.
- Experienced in Linux-based database technology and versed with stored procedures.
- Experienced in web services developments using XML, SOAP, JSON.
- Knowledge of application security setup using common security standards like SSL, TLS, secured ciphers, etc.
- Experienced with software versioning control using GIT.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with a desire to design and develop top quality software products.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related
- Minimum 4 years of experience
Job Profile - Engineering And Product role
- Defining the technical specifications and architecture along with overall product infrastructure.
- Provide creative and unique solutions to accommodate for the versatility and customizations during product development.
- The role would expect you to code and/or conduct code reviews so experience in PHP, java or similar languages would be useful.
- Managing a team of engineers and developers; ensuring quality is met at every process of the development and deployment phases.
- Managing AWS servers to track/monitor/optimize resource utilization and upgrade servers when necessary.
- Ability to understand and collaborate on a complete product lifecycle from concept to execution.
- Implementation of new technologies to optimize product quality and usage.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- 10+ years of expertise working on and managing Technology teams.
- Understanding of Algorithms, data structures and standard coding practices
- Understanding of RDBMS design. Experience in writing complex SQL/NoSQL queries and optimizing queries.
- Very good understanding of collections and multithreading Framework - SpringBoot , JPA.
- Understanding of RDBMS design. Experience in writing complex SQL/NoSQL queries and optimizing queries.
We’re transforming the way in which Indians Eat Meat!
Meatigo is the leader in the online gourmet meat and delicatessen grocery space and we are proud to be one of the most innovative companies in the food retail space. Since 2016, we’ve worked towards transforming the way Indians eat meat by offering fresher, safer, responsibly sourced, sustainable and more nutritious meat products.
Backed by a team of people, with over 35 years of experience in meat processing & meat products, Meatigo boasts of an unrivalled expertise in cold-chain management, sourcing, manpower training and quality control. We follow an end-to-end business based on the hub and spoke model that starts from procuring the fresh produce to processing, storage and delivery. We currently deliver orders within 120 minutes across 8 Cities (and counting!)
For more details, do check out www.meatigo.com
About The Role
At Meatigo, we're redefining the future of on-demand meat delivery. We're building a small team of incredibly talented programmers and developers to enable us to achieve our vision of connecting customers to better meat from Meatigo.
We are looking for a leader to launch and grow our Meatigo Tech Team.
You will be responsible for building the next version of the Meatigo Consumer Website, Consumer App, Internal Apps as well as integration into other platforms. As we gear up for the next level of growth at Meatigo, you'll lead star engineers, designers, and operators in a fastgrowing dynamic environment. This role will be based out of Gurgaon, but you will speak with customers. stakeholders and teams all across India to understand their unique needs. The role demands a mix of entrepreneurship, cross-functional collaboration, and well-honed product judgement.
Job Description: (Tech Lead)
This role is for a person to lead the development project for an ecommerce application. The person should have a total work experience of 10-12 years in the IT industry.
∙ Bachelor's / Master's Degree in the Computer Engg/Computer Science from reputed engineering college.
∙ Prince 2, PMP or other Project Management certification is preferable.
∙ AWS certified Developer - Associate or Sys Ops Administrator Associate is preferred.
Project Management experience:
∙ Managed at least 3 full cycle development projects with team size of 5 including himself successfully.
∙ Used Project Management tool Jira or Slack.
∙ Good knowledge of testing and Software quality.
∙ Hands on experience on container set up and cloud deployments.
∙ Understanding of business continuity and disaster recovery.
∙ A leader who inspires confidence and works as a team player.
∙ Hungry for learning.
Technology Skills and Experience
∙ Knowledge and use of CentOS and Tomcat.
∙ Knowledge and use of React.Js, Node.JS
∙ Knowledge and use of Bash, server side scripting
∙ Knowledge and use of Java Springboot
∙ Hands-on high level and detailed design knowledge and experience. ∙ Hands on development in Java using Java SDK
∙ Experience with a UI framework like Bootstrap/Material design etc. ∙ Experienced in developing componentized UIs.
∙ Working knowledge of HTML5/java script/CSS/Typescript is must. ∙ Working experience of NodeJs
∙ Developed web services APIs and consumption [REST/SOAP]. ∙ Good knowledge of the use of MVC/MVVM patterns
∙ Working with Caching layers like Redis.
∙ Knowledge and use of ERMs/ORMs preferable.
∙ Experience of reverse proxies like Nginx/HA Proxy etc.
∙ TDD & BDD, the use of tools like Karma/Mocha/Jasmine is required. ∙ Application performance and scalability enhancement.
∙ Knowledge of loosely coupled design.
∙ Security aspects in design and development of applications.
∙ At least 7 years’ experience with RDMS like MySQL Database, table design, normalization, and database performance.
∙ Able to write stored procedures and their debugging.(Optional)
∙ DB installation, maintenance and turning (the latter is optional)
∙ Hands on knowledge of AWS cloud based development, deployment and support.
∙ Hands on experience of using Docker containers on the AWS platform. Knowledge of Kubernetes.
∙ Hands on experience in Server Management and AWS instances.
Tools Knowledge and Skills
∙ Used Gitlab
∙ Used Selenium or UFT/Silk or other testing tool.
∙ Used Jira, Slack or Trello
∙ Used Nagios (optional)
∙ INR 20-30 Lakhs inclusive of all allowances.
∙ Gurgaon, Haryana
∙ Preferably by 15 June 2021 but latest by 01 July 2021
We are looking for a Tech Lead for Android development responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
1. Bachelor degree or above, computer-related major, good English reading and writing ability.
2. Skilled use of Redis, MongoDB, React Native, Android Development and other caching technology.
3. Familiar with basic Linux operation, have experience in super-million-level PV application development and have experience in high concurrency and big data processing.
4. Five years of WEB development work experience, familiar with PHP website program development language with successful large-scale website project development experience or e-commerce development experience is preferred.
5. Familiar with Opencart system module development, development, template improvement and system reconstruction according to the requirements of the prototype, and complete the experience of website construction;
7. Familiar with the MySql database, can write efficient SQL statements, have large database optimization experience;
8. Have a good learning and research ability, good business ethics and personal professional ethics, teamwork spirit, good at communication.